Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,136 members, 7,957,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun (56001 Views)

Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Martinez39(m): 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
Trash!

Emotional and incoherent write up.

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by HeyCorleone(m): 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2019
dadexcel:
SMH....all these do called celebrities and their gullible and unserious followers ...you leave a church because the pastor was accused of a crime as if the pastor owns the church or you have been going there all these while to worship the pastor....why not change your nationality as a Nigerian because buhari is alleged to have an organization or fulanization agenda....jokers ! and attention seekers

There's no big deal there.

CoZa is already compromised. What are they doing? Going to another church. they are still in the body of Christ.

The body of Christ is bigger than one church or one man. The body of Christ is bigger than Coza or Fatoyinbo. So leaving won't change anything.

You people should get that info your porous heads.
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by alphaNomega: 3:48pm On Jul 01, 2019
After a forensic analysis, nothing can be more true...
Facts are as follows.

1. Pst Biodun did not violently r@pe Busola. He manupulated her into agreeing to open her legs after being romantic with her.
2. Busola was a virgin prior to her experience with Biodun
3. They had multiple consentual s3x as at then
4. She fell madly in love with him as at then
5. He broke her heart as a result of a promise he couldnt fulfill. Maybe she expected him to throw his wife and marry her later on I cant say what that was its between both of them.
6. She became promiscuous due to the emotional trauma Biodun placed on her at an early age.
7. She left a trail of whoredom before she met Timi.
8. They started having crisis in marriage. Timi made her talk
9. Looking back at her life over the years, and how messed up it had been, she connected the dots back to Biodun blaming him for her misery
10. she then came up with the rape story because she felt that consentual sex at that age was still rape(she didnt know at that time tho)
11. shes a pained woman living in regrets of how she ruined her youth and blames Biodun for her mysery
12. She want to see him suffer thats the only way she feels she would heal..

"Hell hath no fury than a scorned woman"

Everyone who has lived a promiscuous life will always try to escape the shame by blaming someone else. She already had in it her to be able to knack the guy on a car bonnet.

We know them. Spoilt adventurous brats. Her sister too was the same and Biodun chopped that one too.

I have seen this exact thing happen to a couple before and they did blame someone else after the husband found out after 10 years that he married an ex runz girl.The man was furious and was pushing the wife to help him file charges against the accused figure. We advised him against it because of the revelations we knew witnesses will bring which his did not know about.

After all the drama they still went their separate ways. The Dakolo guy is in something bigger than he can handle and his wife will never tell him the truth

Guys like Dakolo who place themselves at the top level in terms of moral values never recover when they stupidly start digging up their wife's past. After the anger with Biodun ends it will refocus on the wife.

Biodun 15 years ago was a young boy like Busola with both their hormones raging. The Timi guy is a disgrace to manhood. You dig up your wife's whoring history and she easily manipulated you with the most basic lie that comes naturally to a girl cheesy cheesy "I was raped when I was 15" " I lost my virginity while riding a bicycle" That babe will wake up at night, go to the bathroom open Twitter and have a good laugh at how dumb the world is. I'm starting to like her now sef

Look at this way, fine clean boy Pastor with women throwing themselves at you. His mission was none other than CHOP ONE CHOP ALL. Let's not judge him by who he is now. Times were different in Nigeria then and clearly did not rape her.

He chopped her and the sister and still chopped her again after Dakolo came into the picture. He has a right to be angry. The pastor made an error of judgement and so did the spoilt brat.

THE BIGGEST TRUTH OF IT IS THAT THE DAKOLOS ARE PAINED THAT BIODUN MOVED AHEAD TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL. IF HE WERE A POOR FARMER OR TRUCK PUSHER MRS DAKOLO WOULD HAVE HEALED YEARS AGO. THIS BEHAVIOUR OF BITTERNESS HAS REPEATED ITSELF SO MANY TIMES IN HISTORY. I AM NOT SAYING BIODUN IS CLEAN..NO HE IS SOILED TOO. BUT BUSOLA IS PAINTING HIM FAR DARKER THAN HE IS.

1 Like

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by rezky(m): 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2019
Leonbonapart:
The real judas are crawling out of their shells

Good this thing happen so you can know who can stand behind you in difficult times.

Even if he was guilty, what happened to helping him finding his way back to Christ

But has these people ever read their bible at all. Are they actually Christians.
Wich 1 is helping him find his way back to christ, wat happened to the spiritual elders in the church, na ordinary church member go con giv am direction back to christ dat if he go listen sef.
Oga reason am well.
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Slikbae: 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2019
Look at this one. Help who find which way to Christ? Is there any other Chris apart from the one Mr Krest preaches about everyday on the podium?

Do you know that the Bible even says that pastors and church leaders will face harsher judgements because they know the truth?

Wait till he rapes your child so you can help lead him back to Christ. Nonsense.
Leonbonapart:
The real judas are crawling out of their shells

Good this thing happen so you can know who can stand behind you in difficult times.

Even if he was guilty, what happened to helping him finding his way back to Christ

But has these people ever read their bible at all. Are they actually Christians.

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by TundeeednuT: 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
They won't be missed
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by SocialJustice: 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
FacelessKing:
Trash!!!
Y’all mad..

I ran an instagram ad last week about a little girl raped to death, even tagged these useless celebrities... nobody did nothing.
Protesters that skipped church yesterday - Mad
Everyone supporting a video confession- Mad

Sue this pastor and if he’s guilty, let him pay dearly.

Your ego is just hurt, you just realised from that ad how insignificant you're. Grow up and move on. You think you can just wake up and make people move like that? How are they even sure your story is real? Do you know how many people called Busola to verify from her before coming out to speak? There is a level you get to in life, you don't just react to anything you see online. It takes clout, people with 1k active followers with a strong network to do these things.

God has finally answered your prayer and a strong figure with clout has come out to set the fire, support the fire and stop crying of how people ignored you.

1 Like

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by dadexcel: 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
morpheus24:

The church is stinking because it is without a doubt that the organization was most likely aware of some of his heinous acts and did not call him to order until he was exposed. Good enough reason to leave such an organization.

You can worship God in your living room.
...........the true worshippers that attend COZA are supposed to attend in order to worship GOD , yes because GOD Himself commanded that Christians should not forsake assembly of one another...and again, pastor biodun should not be the centre of worship for a true and sincere Christian..GOD is . So if biodun has issues , let's even say the entire church committe has issues, a true Christian should not run from the church because of it.

I am a member of a Christian denomination, are you saying if the earthly head of the church who by the way is a mere mortal only operating by God's grace falls into adultery for instance, then I should leave the church ?

True worship of God should transcend that my brother.
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by morpheus24: 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
alphaNomega:
Facts are as follows.

[s]1. Pst Biodun did not violently r@pe Busola. He manupulated her into agreeing to open her legs after being romantic with her.
5. He broke her heart as a result of a promise he couldnt fulfill. Maybe she expected him to throw his wife and marry her later on I cant say what that was its between both of them.
6. She became promiscuous due to the emotional trauma Biodun placed on her at an early age.
9. Looking back at her life over the years, and how messed up it had been, she connected the dots back to Biodun blaming him for her misery
10. she then came up with the rape story because she felt that consentual sex at that age was still rape(she didnt know at that time tho)
11. shes a pained woman living in regrets of how she ruined her youth and blames Biodun for her mysery

"Hell hath no fury than a scorned woman"[/s]

Pure conjecture, no evidence circumstantial or even substantive to even consider the trash above. What should be considered are

1. The event of her brother attempting to kill the Pastor when he heard of the tale. Can this story be corroborated?

2. The witnesses involved when the brother attempted to kill the Pastor, Can these witnesses corroborate the story?

3. The event that took place when an additional Pastor, then minister interceding on behalf of the accused when he visited Busola at her her house with the accused. Can this be substantiated.

alphaNomega:

[s]Everyone who has lived a promiscuous life will always try to escape the shame by blaming someone else. She already had in it her to be able to knack the guy on a car bonnet.

We know them. Spoilt adventurous brats. Her sister too was the same and Biodun chopped that one too.

I have seen this exact thing happen to a couple before and they did blame someone else after the husband found out after 10 years that he married an ex runz girl.The man was furious and was pushing the wife to help him file charges against the accused figure. We advised him against it because of the revelations we knew witnesses will bring which his did not know about.

After all the drama they still went their separate ways. The Dakolo guy is in something bigger than he can handle and his wife will never tell him the truth

Guys like Dakolo who place themselves at the top level in terms of moral values never recover when they stupidly start digging up their wife's past. After the anger with Biodun ends it will refocus on the wife.

Biodun 15 years ago was a young boy like Busola with both their hormones raging. The Timi guy is a disgrace to manhood. You dig up your wife's whoring history and she easily manipulated you with the most basic lie that comes naturally to a girl cheesy cheesy "I was raped when I was 15" " I lost my virginity while riding a bicycle" That babe will wake up at night, go to the bathroom open Twitter and have a good laugh at how dumb the world is. I'm starting to like her now sef

Look at this way, fine clean boy Pastor with women throwing themselves at you. His mission was none other than CHOP ONE CHOP ALL. Let's not judge him by who he is now. Times were different in Nigeria then and clearly did not rape her.

He chopped her and the sister and still chopped her again after Dakolo came into the picture. He has a right to be angry. The pastor made an error of judgement and so did the spoilt brat.

THE BIGGEST TRUTH OF IT IS THAT THE DAKOLOS ARE PAINED THAT BIODUN MOVED AHEAD TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL. IF HE WERE A POOR FARMER OR TRUCK PUSHER MRS DAKOLO WOULD HAVE HEALED YEARS AGO. THIS BEHAVIOUR OF BITTERNESS HAS REPEATED ITSELF SO MANY TIMES IN HISTORY. I AM NOT SAYING BIODUN IS CLEAN..NO HE IS SOILED TOO. BUT BUSOLA IS PAINTING HIM FAR DARKER THAN HE IS.[/s]

More conjecture and utter rubbish. The facts remain

1. The event of her brother attempting to kill the Pastor when he heard of the tale. Can this story be corroborated?

2. The witnesses involved when the brother attempted to kill the Pastor, Can these witnesses corroborate the story?

3. The event that took place when an additional Pastor, then minister interceding on behalf of the accused when he visited Busola at her her house with the accused. Can this be substantiated.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Reelmii: 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
;Dhe is scared of his wife been raped
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by dadexcel: 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
HeyCorleone:

There's no big deal there.

CoZa is already compromised. What are they doing? Going to another church. they are still in the body of Christ.

The body of Christ is bigger than one church or one man. The body of Christ is bigger than Coza or Fatoyinbo. So leaving won't change anything.

You people should get that info your porous heads.
.......hmmm well your empty response and needless attack cum insult tells a lot about your age , experience and maturity...so I leave you to your parents to do more basic child upbringing ...I do not need to waste time in educating folks like you ...good day
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by AngelicBeing: 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
Benekruku:

My humble and radiant self refuse to be deterred by mere threats that cant hurt a fly. My reputation has earned me honours across the world and If you care to know about my distinguished personality, I am presently an aspiring President being nurtured and trained to take over the big mantle of leadership of Akoko Community Development Forum.

I refuse to be threatened.
You have provided more information about yourself, you are hereby notified to cease and desist from stoking posters on Nairaland, every poster is entitled to his post, just like you are entitled to yours, if you don't stop stoking other members of this forum, I will send FBI after you, you are warned henceforth grin
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by icankel: 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
Little thing can lift a man up and same little thing can pull a man down. Something that happened 20yrs back wen the man still living his earthly life. i wonder wat the victim stands to gain after the whole episode
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by laudate: 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
SocialJustice:
Your ego is just hurt, you just realised from that ad how insignificant you're. Grow up and move on. You think you can just wake up and make people move like that? How are they even sure your story is real? Do you know how many people called Busola to verify from her before coming out to speak? There is a level you get to in life, you don't just react to anything you see online. It takes clout, people with 1k active followers with a strong network to do these things.

God has finally answered your prayer and a strong figure with clout has come out to set the fire, support the fire and stop crying of how people ignored you.

Wow! shocked Such wise counsel.....truer words than these, have not been spoken.

1 Like

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by wasi9ice: 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
They are not strong Christians, this indicates that they were there not because of the gospel of our lord and savior Jesus Christ but because of the pastor,, it's a pity anyway
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Udumeh: 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
Ignorance!
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by crazyABO(m): 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
FacelessKing:
Trash!!!
Y’all mad..

I ran an instagram ad last week about a little girl raped to death, even tagged these useless celebrities... nobody did nothing.

lol you just said my mind
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by morpheus24: 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
dadexcel:

I am a member of a Christian denomination, are you saying if the earthly head of the church who by the way is a mere mortal only operating by God's grace falls into adultery for instance, then I should leave the church ?

True worship of God should transcend that my brother.

You should leave that organization if there are cover ups and obvious knowledge of such heinous acts, however your faith as usual will blind you to the reality that the organization has been compromised and even if you stay you compromise your own morals as well.

God is assumed to be omnipresent. If you leave the church you will find him elsewhere, no?

2 Likes

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by AngelicBeing: 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
alphaNomega:
Facts are as follows.

1. Pst Biodun did not violently r@pe Busola. He manupulated her into agreeing to open her legs after being romantic with her.

"Hell hath no fury than a scorned woman"

Everyone who has lived a promiscuous life will always try to escape the shame by blaming someone else. She already had in it her to be able to knack the guy on a car bonnet.

THE BIGGEST TRUTH OF IT IS THAT THE DAKOLOS ARE PAINED THAT BIODUN MOVED AHEAD TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL. IF HE WERE A POOR FARMER OR TRUCK PUSHER MRS DAKOLO WOULD HAVE HEALED YEARS AGO. THIS BEHAVIOUR OF BITTERNESS HAS REPEATED ITSELF SO MANY TIMES IN HISTORY. I AM NOT SAYING BIODUN IS CLEAN..NO HE IS SOILED TOO. BUT BUSOLA IS PAINTING HIM FAR DARKER THAN HE IS.
Interesting perspective from you, you made a lot of sense with your post
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by BarryLondon007(m): 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
Nollywood Actor Seun Ajayi took to his Instagram page to pens emotional note to pastor Fatoyinbo’s right-hand man, Pastor Flo, as he quits COZA with his family.

He caption saying

Source: https://gidifeed.com/nollywood-ator-seun-ajayi-and-his-family-quits-coza-over-rape-allegation/
You can stop attending the church without announcing
Too much Oju Aye

1 Like

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by alphaNomega: 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Interesting perspective from you, you make a lot of sense with your post

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Wallade(m): 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
Those that will leave can leave COZA, the church is simply experiencing perilous times and COZA will come out of it stronger than ever before, especially because COZA is of God almighty.
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by flourishing247: 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
NOL2dworld:
See Churchgoers..

Busayo Dakolo your plan is working. grin

Nice one. grin

I am sure U are pleased wherever U are.

They left coza!! They didn't leave the church

1 Like

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Born2Breed(f): 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
The problem with house of worship is the conspiracy of SILENCE.

Touch not the anointed

Don't judge

Don't question

Don't speak about your pastor

Na wah oh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Motionematics1: 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
Pls nobody should blame Pastor Flo.. Y'all will do the same if you were in his shoes..He's just being loyal to his master and it's scriptural. Pls you struggling celebs in Coza Lagos had done enough damages already and it's not like you are saints yourself
If you wanna go, go quietly and stop using coza circumstances to trend
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by jaybanky(m): 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
FacelessKing:
Trash!!!
Y’all mad..

Supported! Stupid celebrities
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by 64bitt: 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
I want to buy btc of 2200 usd worth . If you have for sale pls mention me.
I will buy @ 350 flat. Legit
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Segeshow: 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
drlaykay:
Things fall apart, papa jegede no wear pant lipsrsealed

Guy you are an elder grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by dadexcel: 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
morpheus24:

You should leave that organization if there are cover ups and obvious knowledge of such heinous acts, however your faith as usual will blind you to the reality that the organization has been compromised and even if you stay you compromise your own morals as well.

God is assumed to be omnipresent. If you leave the church you will find him elsewhere, no?
......your point is noted , however it is important to note that starting from the Catholic pope, to the Pentecostal overseers, and the Jewish rabbi etc, these men are representatives of Christ who us the head of the church...and again they all we mortals subject to sane temptations and trials we all encounter on daily bases ..and sometimes are well prone to fall sometimes too...a good understanding of these facts and the fact that even the other denomination you are running to still have their challenges will make us know that wirship of God is the main reason we should attend religious gatherings ...men are mere instruments God uses to reach to His people ...
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by HeyCorleone(m): 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
dadexcel:
.......hmmm well your empty response and needless attack cum insult tells a lot about your age , experience and maturity...so I leave you to your parents to do more basic child upbringing ...I do not need to waste time in educating folks like you ...good day

So you're the nature one for bringing my parents into this? Lol.

I won't take it as an offence. What do I expect from someone who adores and worships pastors?

It's obvious you're bereft of every ability to process thoughts, and simple reasoning.
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by HeyCorleone(m): 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
64bitt:
I want to buy btc of 2200 usd worth . If you have for sale pls mention me.
I will buy @ 350 flat. Legit

Hello

Contact KingsXent on Instagram.
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by 64bitt: 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
I dont do that.
Physical meet up transactions only
HeyCorleone:

Hello

Contact KingsXent on Instagram.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ramsey Noah Vs Van Vicker / Olugbenga Jacobs Graduates From University (Pictures) / Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.