Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun (55892 Views)

Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by morpheus24: 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
dadexcel:

Well thought out responses ....however in terms of secular organizations, heirachial corruption most times leads to demotion of the heirschy if they are found guilty and does not result to the closing of the organization .

So if found guilty this Pastor must be purged from the organization, no space for we will rehabilitate him and if they chose to do so it must be behind closed doors with no possibility of stepping into path of leadership for a serious period of time. If however there are attempts to sweep this under the rug or play to time or the attention span of people's anger then the organization deserves to be dissolved or deconstructed
dadexcel:

Secondly, for the family the children can shield their mother from the crimes if their father, they can even go as far as disown their father because of his crimes but they cannot abandon the family because the head is guilty of a crime .

The family structure is already broken if they take any actions that change the dynamics of the present state. A reconstruction is necessary to salvage any part of the family unit that requires being salvaged. It is important that this is done. Again you can exit this nucleus if you deem it contrary to the higher standards of morality. I don't see a contradiction there.

dadexcel:

As for the church, No single individual owns a true Christian church ...God does , hence the reason we go there is to worship GOD...if at some point certain ministers and messengers of God are found guilty of crimes , the congregation through the church elders, or leaders are to investigate , and take decisive steps towards discipline .

I am in agreement but this is not the case in Nigeria if we are to be honest. Pastors in Nigeria are close to guru's because the culture continues to encourage '"savior like" people who are shielded when they are exposed and this culture must stop.

1 Like

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by akdjr(m): 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
Through Jesus Christ our Lord
By the grace of Almighty Lord
"In Spiritus Christus..."
"Allah Wakubar Mohammed Salamalekum..."
Waka, waka, waka!
So I waka waka waka
I go many places
I see my people
Them dey cry cry cry
Amen, Amen, Amen
Amen, Amen, Amen
Amen, Amen, Amen
Amen, Amen, Amen
I say I waka waka waka...
I waka many village anywhere in Africa
I waka many village anywhere in Africa
Pastor's house na him dey fine pass
My people them dey stay for poor surroundings
Pastor's dress na him dey clean pass
E hard for my people for them to buy soap
Pastor na him them give respect pass
And them do bad bad bad bad bad bad things
(Amen, Amen, Amen!)...
Waka, waka, waka!
So I waka waka waka
I go many places
I go business places
I see see see
All the bad bad bad things
Them dey do do do
Call corruption
Them dey call nepotism
Inside the promotions
And inside all business
I say I waka waka waka
I see see see
So I waka waka waka...
I waka many business anywhere in Africa
I waka many business anywhere in Africa
North and South them get them policies
One Christian and the other one Muslim
Anywhere the Muslims them they reign
Na Senior Alhaji na him be Director
Anywhere the Christians them they reign
Na the best friend to Bishop na him be Director
It is a known fact that for many thousand years
We Africans we had our own traditions
These moneymaking organizations
Them come put we Africans in total confusion
(Amen, Amen, Amen!)...
Waka, waka, waka!
So I waka waka waka
I go many places
I go government places
I see see see
All the bad bad bad things
Them dey do do do
Look Obasanjo!
Before anything at all, him go dey shout:
"Oh Lord, oh Lord, oh Lord, Almighty Lord!"
"Oh Lord, oh God!"
(Amen, Amen, Amen!)
(Amen, Amen, Amen!)
I say, look Yar'Adua!
I say, look Yar'Adua!
Before anything at all, him go dey shout:
"Habba Allah, habba Allah, habba Allah!"
"Habba Allah, habba Allah!"
And them do, yes yes
Through Mohammed our Lord
(Amen, Amen, Amen!)
By the grace of Almighty Allah
(Amen, Amen, Amen!)
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by dadexcel: 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
morpheus24:

So if found guilty this Pastor must be purged from the organization, no space for we will rehabilitate him and if they chose to do so it must be behind closed doors with no possibility of stepping into path of leadership for a serious period of time. If however there are attempts to sweep this under the rug or play to time or the attention span of people's anger then the organization deserves to be dissolved or deconstructed

The family structure is already broken if they take any actions that change the dynamics of the present state. A reconstruction is necessary to salvage any part of the family unit that requires being salvaged. It is important that this is done. Again you can exit this nucleus if you deem it contrary to the higher standards of morality. I don't see a contradiction there.

I am in agreement but this is not the case in Nigeria if we are to be honest. Pastors in Nigeria are close to guru's because the culture continues to encourage '"savior like" people who are shielded when they are exposed and this culture must stop.

I couldn't agree less ...thanks for a very constructive discussion...God will help His church.
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by morpheus24: 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
dadexcel:

I couldn't agree less ...thanks for a very constructive discussion...God will help His church.

or maybe this is Him helping his church, no?

2 Likes

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Evercurious(f): 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
juvewalex:
Attention seekers everywhere, quitting the church should be between you and God ,what if the pastor comes out to be innocent after detailed investigations ?Busola is yet to present any evidence yet before police for arrest before we can even mention court ,I frown at rape case though...

Now you know those that attended church cos of PASTOR.. FULL TIME CHURCH GOERS

1 Like

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Evercurious(f): 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
Vainglory:
Many Fatoyinbo fans have now invaded Nairaland and are trying their best to defend the man not minding that the man has not done anything to clear the air on these serious allegations.

GO TO COURT AND I GUESS HE LL CLEAR HKMSELF THERE
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by oyetunder(m): 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
Febo:

All of you are hypocrites, the fact it happened in COZA doesn't mean is not happening in other denominations. It can be Deeper Life, Redeem or Living Faith tomorrow.
Anybody that's spiritually minded will know that God is purging his church and making scape goat of Fatoyinbo for others to repent. The judgment has started from the altar just as it in the bible. If God opened our past and even present lifestyle to the whole world some of us will pray for the ground to be opened so that we'll enter but his mercy and grace is unending.
Again, The ways of God is different from the ways of men; God has opened hidden sins that may deny Pastor Biodun from heaven and i believe God will purge him and he will come out as Gold. The soul of a Child of God is more important to him than Ministry or material possessions. So he'll to everything to save us from going to hell.
Not everybody going to deeper life or redeem or living faith will make heaven, its your lifestyle and personal work with God that will determine it.
If God has made Fatoyinbo my spiritual father, i will not leave except God tells me to leave because he fell into sin today does not make him the servant of the devil in fact God will expose your sins if he loves you. He will brake you to make you. I just pray that God will open the eye's of all Christians that are not in right standing with him so that they will learn from this incidence.
I urge all through believes to pray for him in this trying moment and also to purge ourselves from sin. Besides, this incidence happened like 20 years back how are you sure God has not forgiven him.
I am not a COZA member, i am just a believer.
I pray that God will do everything to purge the Nigerian Church so as to be prepared for his coming.

i know as much as you do. I am into ministry myself. Mind you, all those involved in all these are not strangers to me. My dear, there are still places people are serving God quietly in This country without all these needless noises. But mind you my fellow, most people today want where they still enjoy sin and God same time.
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Kay25(m): 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
Don't mind those molly wood actors and actresses demand we dey act soft port they think God won't judge them too make them wait for the fire that go born them it is more than 100 degree Celsius and aunt Stella damasks we snatch a other person husband too follow join her own case too dey before God ooo
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Febo(m): 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
oyetunder:
i know as much as you do. I am into ministry myself. Mind you, all those involved in all these are not strangers to me. My dear, there are still places people are serving God quietly in This country without all these needless noises. But mind you my fellow, most people today want where they still enjoy sin and God same time.
I understand you and you're right on this one but your first post has discredited COZA as if they don't give sound teachings and all they they do is fornication and adultery... The fact that this is happening now means God has visited his CHURCH Through COZA and God can choose to continue with COZA without Fatoyinbo. For example Redeem is every where today many people didn't know that E.A Adeboye is not the founder... But God change so many things both in doctrine and structure through Adeboye; i was a member and still connected in the spirit. Today if you mention Reedeem the next that comes to mind is Adeboye. God is owner his church and is working through it... Lets pray for the body of Christ to come to unity.. That should be our prayers and not blaming
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by drlaykay(m): 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
Segeshow:

Guy you are an elder grin
Lol bros.
Thats one of our own nursery rhymes den
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Richmanlove: 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
You were never his son, neither were you his member but just church attendee, so which church on earth is fill with angels in 9ja that you're taking your family to now? This is just a test of your acclaim loyalty to pastor BF. To many babysitters Christian.
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Pacesetter123(m): 6:41am On Jul 02, 2019
Benekruku:

My humble and radiant self refuse to be deterred by mere threats that cant hurt a fly. My reputation has earned me honours across the world and If you care to know about my distinguished personality, I am presently an aspiring President being nurtured and trained to take over the big mantle of leadership of Akoko Community Development Forum.

I refuse to be threatened.
kikikikikikikiiiii!!!
When I saw initially 'aspiring president' .My mind goes to......2023.But upon reading 4der,I saw Akoko Development.... wetting wetting sef.I no fit laff.
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Pacesetter123(m): 6:51am On Jul 02, 2019
dadexcel:
SMH....all these do called celebrities and their gullible and unserious followers ...you leave a church because the pastor was accused of a crime as if the pastor owns the church or you have been going there all these while to worship the pastor....why not change your nationality as a Nigerian because buhari is alleged to have an organization or fulanization agenda....jokers ! and attention seekers
Are you people sure de man is talking about de accused pastor? I think he is addressing one pastor Flo for being silence over de issue.Orr is de pastor accused of rape pastor Flo?
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by willyjacs(m): 10:49am On Jul 02, 2019
Leonbonapart:
by doing so, you have to come to Internet and wail. Last last nobody cares
the whole matter has been on the social media....
If u don't care , u wouldn't be talking about it.
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by laudate: 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2019
GlossyG:
That means he attended the church just because of the Pastor and not for his own salvation, salvation as we all know is a personal race. SMH......
How can you say that? undecided What if he sees that the recent events in the church, can cause his faith to derail, or it can have a negative impact on his relationship with God, won't it be best if he leaves for another church? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Teni A Virgin? - Wizkid Replies 'Anywhere I Enter No Close Again' / Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together / Kemi Olunloyo In Her New Office (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.