Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,571 members, 7,820,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach (36639 Views)

Nigeria Vs Guinea: 5 Things We Learnt As Super Eagles Qualify For Round Of 16 / Even Tunde Disu Warned Rohr On His Tactics / Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Listar(m): 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:
Good day all

Please I've someone (Uncle) who works with an agency, he wants to loan me 2-3m for me to start up life, but I must pay back the money in 1year.

The problem now is I don't know the kind of business to start with 2m that can grow faster that I will be able to pay back the money, I'm thinking of doing working visa to outside country to go and work (I'm not a graduate) I've been so confused like I don't even know what to do again, because this opportunity came by sudden to me last week after I told him I want to do something for my life but I don't have capital to start

Please I need suggestions is it good to start business here in Nigeria?

Should I travel out to work if yes which country please

I'm in my early twenties please and remember any suggestion you will make, remember I've to pay back the money on 12months
If u will be interested in agriculture, reply me
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by izzou(m): 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2019
Chiwude:
Who told you the NFF won't pay the outstanding bonus. Are they in the tournament for sight seeing? Which team goes to a major tournament and start asking for paid bonus outrightly. Is that why they were invited, for money or for the trophy. If it's for money, then they should pack their bags and come back home. The tournament is for serious people not money chasers.
These players signed a code of conduct document in 2014 and they should abide by it. How many African countries do you see crying for bonus anytime they go to a competition. This nonsense should stop.

And funny enough, these are foreign players that can afford to take care of themselves till when the bonus is paid

Our Falcons played till they crashed out without protesting.... And people like Mikel and Musa can't even play for our glory

If I were NFF, I would personally withhold that bonus and let me see if they will play or not

Set of very useless players

1 Like

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by rusher14: 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2019
Neddstark:

Amunike's Tanzania have gone back to their country

TZ qualifying is way above expectation.
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2019
davibid:
Nonesense!

What do they expect him to do with the average players we have. If I may ask, how many of the Super Eagles play regular football in their respective clubs in the diaspora? I mean first team players in their clubs and If any it’s not up to five. Mikel and his likes that are supposed to be cheering the team from the stands is on the field contributing absolutely nothing to the team.

Whenever you see Ndidi play you’ll see why clubs like Mautd and Atletico are coming for him. By the way despite the mediocre players we have how do you expect them to perform when you’re owing from coaching staff to all the players.

Please stop complaining and make do with what we have.

Meanwhile I hope they’ve arrested Pinnick
We don't have mediocre players. Our squad is better than the bulk of the teams in this competition.
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Samakus(m): 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:
Good day all

Please I've someone (Uncle) who works with an agency, he wants to loan me 2-3m for me to start up life, but I must pay back the money in 1year.

The problem now is I don't know the kind of business to start with 2m that can grow faster that I will be able to pay back the money, I'm thinking of doing working visa to outside country to go and work (I'm not a graduate) I've been so confused like I don't even know what to do again, because this opportunity came by sudden to me last week after I told him I want to do something for my life but I don't have capital to start

I'm in my early twenties please and remember any suggestion you will make, remember I've to pay back the money on 12months

Invest in SourceARB. Guaranteed 10percent profit everyweek. Sourcearb.com will tell you more. Sourcearb uses sourcepick and arbitrage to make profit on betting and pay their investors 10percent weekly
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
Let them sack him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by somehow: 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
We would have qualified for this one with or without him, check our last 3 results before he took over. Tell me one thing you noticed in the Eagles that wasn't there before which you can attribute to the coach.
Ubdavis:
Na so we go dey run ur mouth. Nigeria couldn't go to AFCON in the previous 2 editions, he qualified us without hassle, went to world cup too. ... We put all blame on the coach, which player in that team can u really vouch for . that team is an embodiment of average players, don't expect magic o!!!

1 Like

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
Listar:

If u will be interested in agriculture, reply me

In what areas bro
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Don't think that dude is really in charge...

Why play Musa and ighalo in the last match..
Why not onyekuru and osihmen ..

Why play Mikel again after seeing how owful he was in the opening match
mikel was not the problem but his tactics. His substitution is wack, I can do beta.
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
AintHardToTell:

Go through my previous posts. Goodluck

Which post is that please
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by AintHardToTell: 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:

Which post is that please

Click on Username, Click View Posts. And skim through posts I had made in regards to business.

Don't be Lazy!
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Walelavender(m): 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
His sack will be the ideal thing. He has been on the job for some years now and the team has not evolved in terms of pattern of play and organization. He only gets lucky with the crop of players we have due to their individual brilliance.

This man is hugely paid and we aren't getting the required value for money. Imagine,going to AFCON without a reasonable creative midfielder. The final third struggles ALL the time. A lot of disconnect. For how long? So conservative with his selection and wouldn't make impactful substitution until the 79th minute

Let Sia 1 take over. We will get to see attractive football and more goals. Let's use our own!
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by XaintJoel20: 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:
Good day all

I would have advice you start a business in Nigeria, but you don't have a business plan and proposal, so the possibility of doing well in business within the time frame is very slim.
Now if you must travel out of the country for greener pastures, I strongly advice you learn a vocational skill before leaving since you are not a graduate.
You can make it quick in countries like USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Germany.
I wish you all the very best. you
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
franciskaine:
mikel was not the problem but his tactics. His substitution is wack, I can do beta.

Mikel is tired
He's no more mobile... Lost his legs

1 Like

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Soso990240(m): 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
Ubdavis:
Na so we go dey run ur mouth. Nigeria couldn't go to AFCON in the previous 2 editions, he qualified us without hassle, went to world cup too. ... We put all blame on the coach, which player in that team can u really vouch for . that team is an embodiment of average players, don't expect magic o!!!
Bros, a good coach can bring d best out of a bunch of average players. All african country in Afcon has bunch of average players, but some are doing well.. Aside Mane, Salah and Ndidi, which other player in Afcon can make first 3 in their club side? All we need is a good coach. u tried D tall stricker, e no work. u tried ighalo, e no work. why not try d 3rd stricker Osihmen? why not start our most valuable player(Ndidi) in d middle since u need win or draw. Mikel showed he is not fit in d first and second match, why play him in d 3rd match? if u needed to test some players in d last group match, it should be in d attack(Osihmen, onyekuru and chukwueze) not in d middle(Ogu).. our coach is overhyped.. sack Rohr
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Johnedoh: 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
nairalee:
SACK HIM!!!

Player selection - 0
Substitution - 0
Plan B - 0
Tactics - 25
Collecting Big Salary - 100

Substitution -100
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by godwon01(m): 12:55pm On Jul 02, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:
Good day all

U don't need the money Go and make your own money. Take my words U wouldn't meet up the dead line for the payment. U supposed to have got plan of collecting the money. You don't have plan and U are coming to Nairaland for plan A.
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by TCF1980(m): 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
First thing. Go to Polaris Bank and ask of SFS Unit. Put the entire money on mutual fund first. (Remember, if you save 10,000 naira in any Nigerian bank, their account maintenance, ATM maintenance fee, VAT, etc will reduce the money to 8,000 naira within few months. But, Mutual Fund will invest your money while giving you interest on daily basis...

Second thing. Go and learn how to repair mobile phone for 3 months.

Third. Rent a space and start selling phone accessories. You can be importing from Dubai or China and people will be buying wholesale/retail from you while you have people repairing phones with you in your shop.

IneedSugarMumy1:
Good day all

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Ubdavis(m): 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
Soso990240:
Bros, a good coach can bring d best out of a bunch of average players. All african country in Afcon has bunch of average players, but some are doing well.. Aside Mane, Salah and Ndidi, which other player in Afcon can make first 3 in their club side? All we need is a good coach. u tried D tall stricker, e no work. u tried ighalo, e no work. why not try d 3rd stricker Osihmen? which not start urmost valuable player(Ndidi) in d middle since u need win or draw. Mikel showed he is not fit in d first and second matc, why play him in d 3rd match? if u neede to test some players in d last group match, it should be in d attack(Osihmen, onyekuru and chukwueze.. our coach is overhyped.. sack Rohr

Have u ever wondered why top class coaches prefer top class clubs??. My argument is that, it'd more of players qualities than the coach tactical abilities.
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Increasetim28(m): 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
This news if true is ill timed. It will be a big distraction to the team. If they intend to sack him, they should have waited till after the tournament or their elimination before spreading the news....
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Ubdavis(m): 1:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
somehow:
We would have qualified for this one with or without him, check our last 3 results before he took over. Tell me one thing you noticed in the Eagles that wasn't there before which you can attribute to the coach.

If I may ask u now, who would u project for the job?
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Ubdavis(m): 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2019
somehow:

Remember that Siasia entered that road and failed abysmally..
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Kenturkey048(m): 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2019
flames01:
You failed to do your part by refusing to pay the team their bonuses. Instead of accepting your failure, you are now putting the blame on the coach.
Nigerians don't have common sense...NFF failed to meet up their financial obligations ..now they are blaming the coach..who is at fault..??didn't they watch the way the super eagles played Madagascar with very low morale...I hate the leaders of this country in all sectors ..I hate the senseless youths who always supports the blame game from the useless leaders....Nigeria can never be better in the next 50years to come.

1 Like

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Femeto: 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2019
Even if he wins the competition he must be sacked.Our game play is poor and he lacks analytical skills.
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Kenturkey048(m): 1:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
somehow:
una don start again..when last did we qualified for afcon ...2013..we missed out 2015 missed out 2017..ever since this man took over our national team..we av qualified all competition with even an extra spare match.....NFF gat the blame by not paying them their bonus....just the way buhari blame PDP for his inadequacies same way NFF want to blame the coach...all sectors are dead in Nigeria.
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by jrusky(m): 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
Yea on this I stand by NFF German Rorh is not a better coach this cup of nation finally exposed him.

NFF pls go and get a better coach for God sake stop all these penny wise pound foolish coach selection for super eagle.
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by sevo(m): 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
MEGAWATCH:

I can sincerely advice you what to invest with 1.6 million with a sure banker return on investment depending on the area you are. I have introduce few people to it but you must pay me a 10% consultant few.

10% fees wound you dere

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by James4bright(m): 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
Ubdavis:

Bro you are so right, I wonder why they hate this coach so much. I've never seem this Super Eagles play this well honestly, we have been terrible losers until now.

I remember how Stephen Keshi kept Mikel in the field even when he isn't doing well, unlike this coach.
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
godwon01:
U don't need the money Go and make your own money. Take my words U wouldn't meet up the dead line for the payment. U supposed to have got plan of collecting the money. You don't have plan and U are coming to Nairaland for plan A.
Bro you harsh ooo! He had a plan ... to tell people his uncle is wicked and did not help him. Now the uncle has given him a commitment to help him. He is now on NL looking for what to do. Fast guys will soon swindle him with visa scam.
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Deepfeel(m): 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
That's all they know how to do sack coaches but can't pay the players allowance same thing they did to Stephen keshi
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by somehow: 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
Reas my post again.
Kenturkey048:
una don start again..when last did we qualified for afcon ...2013..we missed out 2015 missed out 2017..ever since this man took over our national team..we av qualified all competition with even an extra spare match.....NFF gat the blame by not paying them their bonus....just the way buhari blame PDP for his inadequacies same way NFF want to blame the coach...all sectors are dead in Nigeria.
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by somehow: 1:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
What was our last 3 results before Oliseh resigned and Rohr took over?
Ubdavis:

Remember that Siasia entered that road and failed abysmally..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine / "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola / Keshi: You Now Wonder If Nigeria Is Worth Dying For - Austin Eguavoen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.