Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,723 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:04 AM

Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach (36878 Views)

Nigeria Vs Guinea: 5 Things We Learnt As Super Eagles Qualify For Round Of 16 / Even Tunde Disu Warned Rohr On His Tactics / Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by NigPatriot(m): 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:
Good day all

Please I've someone (Uncle) who works with an agency, he wants to loan me 2-3m for me to start up life, but I must pay back the money in 1year.

The problem now is I don't know the kind of business to start with 2m that can grow faster that I will be able to pay back the money, I'm thinking of doing working visa to outside country to go and work (I'm not a graduate) I've been so confused like I don't even know what to do again, because this opportunity came by sudden to me last week after I told him I want to do something for my life but I don't have capital to start

Please I need suggestions is it good to start business here in Nigeria?

Should I travel out to work if yes which country please

I'm in my early twenties please and remember any suggestion you will make, remember I've to pay back the money on 12months

Start a sugar mummy renting bizness just as your handle states, pfffft!

Open a thread for this question, young man, hopefully you'll get better advices.
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
BluntBoy:

My question stands first.

Are we the only team owed?

Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Nigeria in this year's AFCON in Egypt(though Cameroon FA later resolved it) Even Ghana had similar issues in the 2014 world cup in Brazil.
Do you see a pattern here? Only in Africa.
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by TruthinAction: 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
Abdul9025:
Because of one recent defeat.. Smh...

Even before the defeat, I made a post recommending his sack. He also lost a home game in Calabar to South Africa during the qualifying games which has never happened in over two decades.
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by bizhop01: 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
lilfreezy:
Best news. Fire the German fraud. Someone that a 30th division team in Germany will never employ. NFF keeps bringing foreign trash
Coaches will never enter pitch to play, this current super eagle square too lazy and useless, their individual performance are very far from professional, to release good pass to each other is a big problem.
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by rusher14: 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
sharpwriter:

Amuneke that I'm not sure has qualified Tanzania for round of 16... Please talk another thing.

And you think Mourinho would have qualified Tanzania?

grin
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Omolomo4eva(m): 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
he shd be sackd right there in
egypt.an olodo rabata coach.i hated him wen we lost to messi n co in 2018
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Xzellentgraphic: 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
AintHardToTell:

Go through my previous posts. Goodluck

We are starting up a media production company...you can pathner or join our crew to start the company... Its an investment to yield to 150m....if you are interested u can contact me through excellentgraphics2079@gmail.com
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by lilfreezy: 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
bizhop01:

Coaches will never enter pitch to play, this current super eagle square too lazy and useless, their individual performance are very far from professional, to release good pass to each other is a big problem.

The coach horrible tactics and poor team selection. Chukwueze was our most outstanding player at the opening game but he decided not to field him again. Onyekuru made the Turkish team of the year but have not gotten a single minute. He decided to play musa who plays in poorly rated Arab league and kalu who just came back from hospital. He kept rotating players like the tournament comprises of 38 matches, thus wasting precious time for the team to gel.

3 Likes

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Listar(m): 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2019
Tonymegabush1:

Sorry to interrupt, might not ave upto they guy cash but i ave bin thinking abt agriculture for a while now which one do you in mind bcus am also interested
Cassava n poultry but d risk in poultry is much
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Listar(m): 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
[quote author=IneedSugarMumy1 post=79869209]

In what areas bro[/quote
Ogun
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Gclems: 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:
Good day all

Please I've someone (Uncle) who works with an agency, he wants to loan me 2-3m for me to start up life, but I must pay back the money in 1year.

The problem now is I don't know the kind of business to start with 2m that can grow faster that I will be able to pay back the money, I'm thinking of doing working visa to outside country to go and work (I'm not a graduate) I've been so confused like I don't even know what to do again, because this opportunity came by sudden to me last week after I told him I want to do something for my life but I don't have capital to start

I'm in my early twenties please and remember any suggestion you will make, remember I've to pay back the money on 12months

If you are truly very serious then contact me cos i have something for you.
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Christmasdon(m): 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
how come a team like Madagascar is beat NIGERIA. unacceptable.
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Xzellentgraphic: 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:
Good day all

We are starting up a media production company...you can pathner or join our crew to start the company... Its an investment to yield to 150m....if you are interested u can contact me through excellentgraphics2079@gmail.com
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Ewedegubbler: 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
Fire him and replace with Siasia or one of those bribe taking coaches /agents that will not qualify Nigeria to any tournaments but will end up with fat bank account from his bribes.

We missed the last 2 Editions of the nations cup because of these mago mago local coaches.
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by samtol4(m): 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
Lamasta:
All of them in NFF should be sacked as well my God how do you expect someone to perform when you did not pay them there bonuses where will they get there motivation from?
is the the bonus that stop the coach to make rright selection ? The coach is still busy experimental tactics in a tournament .The doesn't know our players very well.
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Akaujaa(m): 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
What still baffles me is how African countries in this 21st century still employ white men to manage their national teams and you tell me colonialism has left Africa.
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by freshMallam1122: 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:
Good day all

u need advice on money issues .an u bring it to naira land.. my Igbo brothers will chop that your head one time..

2 Likes

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Seepayday: 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
GOOD TIDINGS
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
Listar:

Cassava n poultry but d risk in poultry is much

Do u run any of it?
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by BluntBoy(m): 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Nigeria in this year's AFCON in Egypt(though Cameroon FA later resolved it) Even Ghana had similar issues in the 2014 world cup in Brazil.
Do you see a pattern here? Only in Africa.

You are right. But we are big brothers to these countries. For Christ's sake, aside the home based players, every other player should have no problem playing first and winning the coveted trophy.

After all, when they won in 2013, they were spoilt with cash from every angle. Our players do not even donate these bonuses for the development of grassroot football. They come here for the money and return to their clubs in Europe or Asia.

NFF should cancel match bonuses, except for home-based players. Anyone who does not want to play should reject invitation.

I am sure this would help our football to return to what it was in the 80s and early 90s.

1 Like

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:05pm On Jul 02, 2019
BluntBoy:

You are right. But we are big brothers to these countries. For Christ's sake, aside the home based players, every other player should have no problem playing first and winning the coveted trophy.

After all, when they won in 2013, they were spoilt with cash from every angle. Our players do not even donate these bonuses for the development of grassroot football. They come here for the money and return to their clubs in Europe or Asia.

NFF should cancel match bonuses, except for home-based players. Anyone who does not want to play should reject invitation.

I am sure this would help our football to return to what it was in the 80s and early 90s.

Bye bye
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by robosky02(m): 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
Abdul9025:
Because of one recent defeat.. Smh...

If I hear...fmmm I will punji you to kpaima

Did you see all the heart break from world cup till now

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
Gclems:

If you are truly very serious then contact me cos i have something for you.
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Kenturkey048(m): 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
James4bright:

Bro you are so right, I wonder why they hate this coach so much. I've never seem this Super Eagles play this well honestly, we have been terrible losers until now.

I remember how Stephen Keshi kept Mikel in the field even when he isn't doing well, unlike this coach.
no mind...Nigerians na always confused people.....they like blame game....if they sack am,who they go employ...same corrupt local coaches wey go collect money from players before fielding them....nonsense Nation...

1 Like

Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Kenturkey048(m): 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
All of una suppose channel una anger to NFF for holding the players money ..which of una don blame pinnic....una dey blame coach like una no see the way the players dey play like lifeless people.....the coach gats no offence...NFF bleeped up big time...
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Oga how much did NFF pay u.. You're just vomiting trash. There's what we call match bonus for every match, the price of bonus depends on whether you win, draw or lose. It's credited in their account immediately after the match. Even in ordinary friendly match, they're paid appearance bonus.

Even the THREE LIONS OF ENGLAND are paid match day bonus. SE money was released through the ministry of sports. But the incompetent and corrupt NFF president seems to be playing politics with the only thing that unite us.
the view that football unites Nigeria is overrated...
their bonus or money would have been paid any way so why the unnecessary distractions here and there...
Rohr Is a foreign coach who should show that he can do more than our own indigenous coaches but going to world cup and crashing out and now afcon where we don't look like winning it then it's better we stick with our own indigenous coaches like imama,amuneke or siasia...
this was rohr who Neva made any attempt to invite any player from Nigerian league except ezenwa who is not the best goal keeper in Nigerian league...
lets use our own Nigerian coaches they know our league better and ll pick players to blend with the foreign pros
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
the view that football unites Nigeria is overrated...
their bonus or money would have been paid any way so why the unnecessary distractions here and there...
Rohr Is a foreign coach who should show that he can do more than our own indigenous coaches but going to world cup and crashing out and now afcon where we don't look like winning it then it's better we stick with our own indigenous coaches like imama,amuneke or siasia...
this was rohr who Neva made any attempt to invite any player from Nigerian league except ezenwa who is not the best goal keeper in Nigerian league...
lets use our own Nigerian coaches they know our league better and ll pick players to blend with the foreign pros

Dem suppose dey pay dem sharp sharp. Cox after the tournament na story story u go dey hear from Nff... Unless dey manage to win AFCON
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Dem suppose dey pay dem sharp sharp. Cox after the tournament na story story u go dey hear from Nff... Unless dey manage to win AFCON
there is no way they ll owe those players...why not they play ist and sort tins out later...they are ambassadors for the country
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Legendguru: 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
are they waiting.for approval again or.what.
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by mfm04622: 5:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
maybachmusic:

3m = 8300$

Buy 4 good asic miners at 6000$
Buy 3 ACs with 1000$

Each miner brings in like 20- 30$ daily

Estimated daily revenue 100$

Estimated monthly revenue 3000$

Source power from an oil and gas estate or
Bonny island. Rent a space on dedicated NEPA lines with 22 hours plus daily

You can pau back your uncle after 4 to 5 months of mining decred

After that. You manage your farm and keep the income
Cheers

This is advanced money making beyond the everyday stuff that are bandied around here

How can I get in touch with you?
Re: Rohr On Verge Of Sack As Super Eagles Coach by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
Ok bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine / Elumelu Reacts To Suggestion That Nigerian Billionaires Should Buy NPFL Clubs / Nigeria Vs Croatia; 3 Types Of People After The Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.