Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point (47390 Views)

Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke / Bobrisky Leaks Chats With MC Galaxy / MC Galaxy Shows Off His Girlfriend Via Instagram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by xynerise: 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
Someone will still accuse Buhari of rape

6 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by kensing1046(m): 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
Nawa for
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by itsme01: 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
undecided

Galaxy the attention whorre

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
embarassed
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by emperorzz(m): 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
Ghen ghen ghen ghennnn...and it unfolds!!! Somepeople have gone to dig-up and dust their nineteen ninety something diaries now, find them and settle them now or...

2 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by babzo(m): 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
bluebay:
Another liar again... where was your voice since ? All these Olosho wan use Rape tarnish people image after dumping. Lol

Africans and their ways of thinking!

2 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by cococandy(f): 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
What if almost every lady is indeed a rape victim.

Is it impossible given the society we live in?

Or you just have a problem with them saying it because it makes y’all have to confront a problem you’d rather ignore
abbey621:
It has begun....Almost every lady is now a rape victim, grab your popcorn people we about to see many men go down grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Dre555: 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
Lieing bitches everywhere
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Reffone: 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
Rape episodes
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by AbooNasir(m): 1:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
wetin mankind no go ever see
everybody' is claiming and forming rape victim!!! why come out now? why didn't yall voice out then,why wait for 9/10years
wahala wa inu aye yi o

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by EmekaBlue(m): 1:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
very soon all d girls wey i don chop go soon call me out for rape.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Lanruze: 1:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
Thunder we go fire this one dey do press-up for Benin republic across badagry.

5 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by AngelicBeing: 1:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
bluebay:
Another liar again... where was your voice since ? All these Olosho wan use Rape tarnish people image after dumping. Lol
grin
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by preacherz: 1:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
and she could be saying d truth ....

hasn't d dakolos succeed??

voice to d voiceless.
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by lastempero: 1:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
Tomorrow when my pepper don finally rest one babe go come call me out.

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by ecolime(m): 1:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
Ghen ghen

Las las.. This Naija na scam. Major scam.

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by cococandy(f): 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
This story is very familiar and rings very true
THIS IS ANOTHER RAPIST WALKING FREE.

It was at Mount Zion road, calabar, Cross River State, 2009/2010, he was just a dancer then.

I had earlier asked him to teach me dancing, which he obliged me, after several interactions he finally asked me to come meet him somewhere so we could begin practice, I was excited and I went, on reaching there, he said the room belonged to his sister that she permitted him to teach me there, I was thrilled.
After rehearsals, I thanked and bade him goodbye, when I got to d exit I noticed the door was locked and the key was removed, I turned to ask him why he had locked and remove d key, when I looked at him, his face had changed into something else, it was as if a demon had entered him, that was the scariest look I’ve ever seen, there he was, standing with a small knife, he asked me to take off my clothes else he could kill me and lock me in and no one would know where I am, he was right, cos I didn’t tell anyone who he was, so I started crying and begging him but it made him more aggressive, I finally took off my clothes.

He had his way and came inside me, wen he finished he took me to a pharmacy that was on the opposite side of the road, bought postinor 2 and water and made sure I took it in front of him, then he left.

I couldn’t go home cos my brother would know something was wrong and I was too frightened and embarrassed to say anything, so I went to a friend’s place, when I got there she asked what had happened to me and I stood there still for a while and after much persuading I told her the story, she immediately started making calls and said she was going to deal with him, she organized boys to go beat him up and asked me to call him and act as if I wasn’t angry at him, so I could get his location, I did but I think he saw through it cos he knew he had done a bad thing. That was how he escaped till today.

Today I’m not afraid anymore, I have found my voice.

@mcgalaxymcg did me wrong and he should pay
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Benekruku(m): 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
cococandy:
What if it did happen?

Folks like you are the reason why victims keep their stories to themselves. You’d rather support rapists than give victims a listening ear.

So ALL of you are sure she’s lying? Why?

God bless you!

3 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by lilmax(m): 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
no be only knife point grin

will you gtfoh

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by dejio42(m): 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
Is another word 4 "toasting" now "rape" or what? Cos I'm get sick of dull head celebs Waisting my little data

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by cococandy(f): 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
Just don’t rape and no one will call you out
lastempero:
Tomorrow when my pepper don finally rest one babe go come call me out.
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Adoyi87(m): 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
Bad
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
SUPERPACK:
Music star MC Galaxy Accuses Actress Simbee Davis Of Raping Him At Knife Point.
Hmm

YOU ARE WRONG:

Actress Simbee Davis Accuses Music Star MC Galaxy Of Raping Her At Knife Point.
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by cococandy(f): 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
You use knife and locked doors to toast people? Is that how it works in your neck of the woods?
dejio42:
Is another word 4 "toasting" now "rape" or what? Cos I'm get sick of dull head celebs Waisting my little data

2 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by cococandy(f): 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
And she’s lying because?
She’s a woman?
Or because you’re a rapist who’s getting uncomfortable with all the light being shined on rape?

Your cup will soon overflow
lilmax:
no be only knife point grin

will you gtfoh

6 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Neddstark: 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
Me too. I have found my voice. My Auntie Ifeoma raped me at slap point to give her head. I was given slaps and she pressed my head down her coochie. As at then, I had never given a head before. She stole my innocence she must pay grin grin grin

I'm not dissing her story. It might be true especially if MC Galaxy is associated with cultism. But please if you are raped, raise an alarm. A scream will alert a neighbor or the other. Go to hospital to prove forced entry and your rapist is nailed.

12 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by ibez007(m): 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
Nigerians no dey gree person shine alone!.

Never alone!.

Never!.

Another version of the whole thing must dey ni sha.

Haba!!.

2 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by lilyheaven: 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
This is rape
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by philip0906(m): 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
cococandy:
What if it did happen?

Folks like you are the reason why victims keep their stories to themselves. You’d rather support rapists than give victims a listening ear.

So ALL of you are sure she’s lying? Why?

And what if it didn't happen? Were you a witness to the alleged rape? Is social media now the new court room where serious cases like rape are settled?

I don't blame you all, it is the sissy men who are endorsing this bvllshit I pity...They have endorsed social media as the new police station, court room where online judges and lawyers pass their verdicts from the comfort of their homes.

It will consume them all...

15 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by baby124: 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
All the rapists are on this thread trying to discreidit the women that have come out. Don’t worry, your past will soon come back to haunt you. Have a seat and wait for it.

5 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by abbey621(m): 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
cococandy:
What if almost every lady is indeed a rape victim.

Is it impossible given the society we live in?

Or you just have a problem with them saying it because it makes y’all have to confront a problem you’d rather ignore

It's impossible even in the society that we live in. You are not saying majority, you are not saying 60, 70 or even 80%, you are saying 100% of the population of ladies? Come on, be realistic!
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by goldenarrow: 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
xynerise:
Someone will still accuse Buhari of rape

Eh?,Chai lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex / Olakunle Churchill Teaches Their Son, King, How To Drive (Video, Photos) / Kiddwaya Takes A Selfie With A Crippled Fan As He Gets Welcomed In Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.