Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point (47398 Views)

Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke / Bobrisky Leaks Chats With MC Galaxy / MC Galaxy Shows Off His Girlfriend Via Instagram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by bluebay(m): 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
texazzpete:

99% of the people who ask "Why didn't you talk since" are either rapists themselves or are complete imbeciles.
At least take a look at who’s giving the story. She said her friend was aware and they called on boys to deal with him. If the matter is real, why hasn’t she and her friend dealt with him since they saw him again... We all just need to be careful. There are some girls out there who wanna do everything to tarnish your name .
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by bluebay(m): 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
cococandy:
What if it did happen?

Folks like you are the reason why victims keep their stories to themselves. You’d rather support rapists than give victims a listening ear.

So ALL of you are sure she’s lying? Why?

I get your point but Read this girls story carefully. That girl is just trying to mess this dude up. Her story doesn’t indicate that MC Galaxy just resurfaced from the hiding. He has been on social media and have had several issues where people have insulted and blamed him then . So, why nor the rape issue? After all you can just go to the fucking authorities and get him arrested. Instead of exposing yourself to the nation and putting your family member through this drama... Ifact eh, Na lie jor
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by foster212: 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2019
It is time they make a law to protect guys against things like this?
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by solofresh(m): 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
[quote author=cococandy post=79870856]What if it did happen?

Folks like you are the reason why victims keep their stories to themselves. You’d rather support rapists than give victims a listening ear.

[/And what about the lady that just said that she will buy COZA pastor a drink if he rapes her daughter? ]
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by owila4luv(m): 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
another mumu don land! when the protest for this one go start
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by bluefilm: 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
Nigerian Rape Trenders Association (NRTA)

Nonsense.
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
justmenoni:
This betting guys no dey tire

Just keep using the report feature. It automatically blocks them. Very soon they'll get tired of creating a thousand and one mails.
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by bluefilm: 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Just keep using the report feature. It automatically blocks them. Very soon they'll get tired of creating a thousand and one mails.

I always have so much fun reporting their posts and getting them blocked.

No how, no how, na dem go taya. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
The #metoo movement is finally here in Nigeria
Only difference is,the woman do not have the balls to press charges
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
bluefilm:

I always have so much fun reporting their posts and getting them blocked.

No how, no how, na dem go taya. grin grin grin

Exactly. So much fun. Lol
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2019
cococandy:
shocked shocked

aunty please tell us a story
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
xyz123456:

I hate this thinking. Is it that easy to sue people in Nigeria?? Even you wey dey talk, If Omo onile collect your land, you go sue them?? Its hypocrisy to tell all rape victims to sue. Person wey never chop belleful go go court?? Likewise there are some ladies that might be living but to tell ladies not to tell their stories on social media and sue is hypocrisy.
Your points are noted..
I hope Social Media help them to solve their rape cases..
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by moonbender(m): 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
GistMore4:

Nigerian actress and singer, Simbee Davis has accused MC Galaxy of raping her at knife point.

Read her post...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzZx8Z-FiDb/?hl=en

I had an affair with a girl from Akwa Ibom and she told me how MC Galaxy raped her at knife point after he promised to help her do registration as a fresh student. Surprising, he also lured her to a house too where they should meet before going for the registration.
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
xendra:
because they are rapists too and their cup will soon full

If any cup full naa our cup of heinkein, majority of us (men) detest rape buh we want geniune cases ,trust me when you hear a true one,it must add up ... not all these olosho gurls who felt they were use n dumped to make matter worst that guy is over successful than whom they settle for.
Besides what kind of rapist have time to offer krest or buy postinor ii for there victims .. like seriously !! these are new & awkward to global rape cases.
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Maski87: 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
And your father also,all of them

Including your father [/quote]
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by ekitimanalways(m): 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
E don tire me o! e don tire me o! Abi rape matter na de best thing to happen to Nigeria in recent time ni? sad
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by MSEdLAW(m): 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
Maski87:
Nigeria men are rapists

Including your FATHER... bastard
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Maski87: 6:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
Yes and your father too
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by IAmTobore(m): 6:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
Why don't y'all ladies just sue your rapists, to court and save us the noise.
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Front0lane: 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
Rape need to be well defined so that all this girls can shut up.

cococandy:
What if it did happen?

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Skmoda360(m): 7:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
were leleyi sha....abi aye awon girls fe run ni?.....everything na rape now oooo, na to go insure my dick ooooo grin....awon eyan jezebel
undecided undecided
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by OdefaGirl(f): 7:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
Smile4daddy:
Half the people supporting Busola Dakolo I know are insane!

I know for sure every woman is sure an "Olosho" but you cannot convince me that all men are rapist.

You talk well broh...even your mama, sister(s) and girlfriend (s)/ wife follow, congratulations...
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by cococandy(f): 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
Sex without consent is rape.
So you need more definition?
Front0lane:
Rape need to be well defined so that all this girls can shut up.

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by dohyn(m): 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
Just saw a video where the girl was laughing with her friends. Said she's been trying to blow since with her music and hasn't been able to,so she made up this story and within 24hrs, she's been getting calls from bloggers and even an invite to come speak to someone in London...
This will not help the real rape victims in Nigeria.
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Smile4daddy(m): 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
OdefaGirl:

You talk well broh...even your mama, sister(s) and girlfriend (s)/ wife follow, congratulations...
Any woman that got married as a virgin is not an Olosho.

I don't know about my sisters

But my mom was still a virgin when she got married to my dad and luckily for them I am the first fruit of their labor.
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Sniper101(m): 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
This olosho's case right here is clearly a case of...

*fvck and no pay
for there is no other way
to discourage olosho but to
fvck and no pay*

.........MC Galaxy (years ago) must have fvcked n didn't pay. And with this trending issue of Mrs Dakolo, she too have decided to make good use of this golden opportunity to call out MC Galaxy for not paying up after he did the deed (years ago).

{my opinion}
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by OdefaGirl(f): 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2019
Smile4daddy:

Any woman that got married as a virgin is not an Olosho.

I don't know about my sisters

But my mom was still a virgin when she got married to my dad and luckily for them I am the first fruit of their labor.

Then you've got an apology to make... Or better rephrase your statement since there are exemptions.
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by bulusberry: 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
So every girl in nigeria was onced raped hmmmm God airposss
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Curvaceousnaija: 8:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
Its another one (in DJ Khalid voice)
Buh Wait o
Didn't timi say he married his wife a virgin? .
Why continue serving in a church you were raped by the pastor?
Why were there no alarms raised?
Where was she when ese Walters was making those allegations? Why didn't she say anything then?
Why is nobody trying to verify any part of the story?
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
cococandy:
What if it did happen?

Why do you think she's saying the truth.
I hope you know that Timi boasted years ago that he married his wife a virgin?
I hope you know that Timi has some u finished beef with coza pastor?
I hope you also know that the pastor can also be innocent?

I have an almost similar case like this in my neighborhood which everyone who never knew believed except my neighbors and my close friend who knew from the beginning, now the lady who started the bull shit is always ashamed whenever she sees me.

When my neighbor was saying I should do something drastic to her I asked my neighbor that if you never knew me and this issue from on set would you have supported me?

Most times we Nigerians don't understand how to dissect issues without sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by DaddyNimo(m): 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2019
foolish story, you went to learn dance alone with a man in a room and you told nobody about your where about.... can't you see you're mad....olofo....he raped you, he now kidnapped you to the pharmacy also abi? he made you take the drugs too at knife point abi? fish brain girls everywhere....any girl try this shit with me I'll sue her mother for giving birth to an idiot dota.
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Slynation(m): 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
cococandy:
What if it did happen?

Aunty cool down....The Neymer incident made many realised most women are opportunist, Wake me up when a nobody(broke dude) is accused of rape....!! abi them no get preek!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe’s Bedroom Selfie Sent Her Fans To The Moon, Literally (photos) / Chidinma Kedike Shows Off Boyish Look In New Hairstyle Photo / Bakare Olalekan Mubarak: My Height, My Greatest Asset — Tallest Model In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.