Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point (47387 Views)

Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke / Bobrisky Leaks Chats With MC Galaxy / MC Galaxy Shows Off His Girlfriend Via Instagram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by bizhop01: 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
while she moan louder with excitement.
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Angelfrost(m): 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
fearlessigboman:
If I be MC galaxy ehn.. Even though I know say she poor. I go still sue her.. Make sure I collect every dime she get... Then throw am enter jail.. Nonsense..

You assume he is innocent... He could be culpable, in which case silence would be his smartest, if not only, move.
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
This #metoo epidemic will certainly bring many men down. Gaskiya!

The devil is so bad that he makes the victims to lie low until you attain a good height in your calling/ career.
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by udonachi3210: 2:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
Now that I am not popular and rich,accuse me of rape if you feel I raped u. If I hammer and you see me on tv come talk say I rape u,na Amadioha go fight u. Don't judge until you see the two sides of a coin.
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by olumalcolm(m): 2:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
e b lik say all of una wan mad finish angry
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Olukat(m): 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
darkelf:

What defines rape? Where you there when the action was committed to pass judgement? Why are "victims" waiting donkey years to talk. Don't tell mW they were threatened oo. Has the 'threats" dissipated?

It's never too late to speak up against any crime!
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Sluacoast(m): 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
DOMINO001:

No you are wrong, very very wrong. Things like this are reported to the police, media or any authority so that action can be taken immediately. She had the time to go and be arranging area boys meanwhile the evidence was still inside her pussy. Going by your reasoning, girl can just wake up and say I raped her (meanwhile I never fuc.k b4 o) and people will believe her.
E say him never Bleep before. Dey there dey deceived your self. Ashawo like you.
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
Yes I feel so glad hearing this.

Now the useless singers in the persons of Davido, banky and the rest that have all been promiscous at one point or the other in their lives will soon be on the receiving end of this trend. They did not want to use their sense before abi? A woman tells a crafted story of rape and all of una believe am? No court case or rulings? Nothing!

This is just the beginning. Y'all regret it for dumping logic for emotions.

2 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by friendlyadvice: 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
was I the only one that found this story super erotic?
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by MDBoss(m): 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2019
He invited you and you honoured it. This is NOT rape
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2019
hmm such lies, you couldnt pay for dancing classes so you paid in kind, you are suffering from post traumatic postinoritis.
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Angelfrost(m): 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
cococandy:
What if it did happen?

Folks like you are the reason why victims keep their stories to themselves. You’d rather support rapists than give victims a listening ear.

So ALL of you are sure she’s lying? Why?

They are misguided and wrong... But, I hope you are not already classing the accused as a rapist. Cos, if you are then you are no different from them.

We can only sympathize with a victim in trying times like these, but concluding that a person she points a finger at is guilty puts our sense of judgement in question, except it can be proven beyond reasonable doubt... We must all be guided.

In this case, her friend didn't even do well... A report should have been lodged, medical exam conducted, and everything fully and properly documented.
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by QuickStandard: 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
This could be true though.

There are alot of girls molested on a regular, but can't speak up for fear of "what did you go and do in a boys house and blablabla"

But this should be investigated. At least she has witnesses.

Call for your Uninterrupted Power Supply. Solars, inverters, batteries and Controllers
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Awe4luv(m): 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
cococandy:
What if it did happen?

Folks like you are the reason why victims keep their stories to themselves. You’d rather support rapists than give victims a listening ear.

R
Tell us your rape story too and stop insulting people's opinion online

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Awe4luv(m): 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
cococandy:
What if it did happen?

Tell us your rape story too and stop insulting people's opinion online
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by chukwuyenumlove: 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
This rape cases will soon become like sniper case in Nigeria. there is not end to it.

men should come out and talk too
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Emanodimo(m): 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
Some will perceive danger, still run into it.

U want to learn dancing.. U no see Kaffy, Omawunmi to go learn?

U want to learn. You went alone. That's a private lesson...What happens should be considered private.

It's possible he took advantage of u being alone.

Next time, teach your younger female Folk how to resist the demon in men, so that the man mayn't fall into evil (Eve)
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by lasmile(f): 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
The chapter has open for mc galaxy

For your HND to BSc degree conversion program, check my signature
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Angelfrost(m): 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
EmekaBlue:
very soon all d girls wey i don chop go soon call me out for rape.

Well, if any of the chopping was unduly forced and against the lady's will... Then, you should be called out. Your lawyer can counsel you further, if you don't have one better employ.

Seriously, guys need to start guarding their appetites and dealing cautiously with ladies forthwith... Cos, claiming in future that you were inebriated will not hold up in court... The warning is clear!

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by thunderbabs: 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
All this attention seekers should just shut the fuccck up jor...

All guys are rapists now.. Even wives will start reporting theirs...

Girls who just want to deal with their Exes too will start claiming rape too...

Abegiii... Ladies' excesses is just too much
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by holuphisayor(m): 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
He bought postinor for you at gun point?
This lie is second to none. Even osinbajo dey learn. grin
Even the ones doing boyfriend girlfriend foolishly will come out and shout rape. Smh

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Babalegba(m): 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
eni4real:
Buhari is working??
All these developments were absent in Jonathan's regime!!!
Lolz
Natural progression actually. There was a rape case at a vicarage in England around 1979. When the case was reported at at the police station some of the officers on duty were laughing while the rest were trying to suppress their laughter but now the police there really take rape cases extremely seriously. A lot of Nigerian men do commit rape and they've been getting away with it up till now.,even husband's rape their wives but we are not clued up enough to understand that it's wrong. Anyway we are inching there.Law and order is better under buhari although the Fulani herdsmen don't seem to be listening
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
Olatunesnap:
she is using this as an opportunity to trend, smh undecided
it is rapelevation hour bro
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Spacewalker(m): 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
This Lady shuld pls just shut the Bleep up,everybody wanna trend with the biodun-busola rape story.

Even oloshos and prostitutes would come to say they were raped just to get attention.

No be only rape undecided
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by xyz123456: 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
eni4real:
Don't mind them.. . Let them continue to abuse the social media...

"I find my voice" nonsense!!!

Sue if you want to sue. Don't bloat up the social media with tantrums!!!
They won't listen tho!!!
I hate this thinking. Is it that easy to sue people in Nigeria?? Even you wey dey talk, If Omo onile collect your land, you go sue them?? Its hypocrisy to tell all rape victims to sue. Person wey never chop belleful go go court?? Likewise there are some ladies that might be living but to tell ladies not to tell their stories on social media and sue is hypocrisy.
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Edge1(m): 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
cococandy:
What if it did happen?

...and what if both you and the op are lying?
It's a two way thing. So it's better you shut up and let the accused say something before taking a side.
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
cococandy:
What if it did happen?

What if it didn't happen? The reputation of a man that he has spent his lifetime building will just crumble abi? Most women who either wanted a relationship or money from a man and got none or didn't get enough can easily claim rape. Any rape without evidence is just an accusation and the public should never jump into conclusion, let the appropriate authority do their investigations. Don't worry, someday your husband or brother will also be accused of rape so you can know how serious this trend is becoming.
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Angelfrost(m): 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Wasn't my point. Personally rapists are ugly unattractive morafackas who can get a girl to be hot for them instead they decide to force themselves. Wish these ladies are taught self defence in school.

All rapists are ugly? Where did you learn that fallacy from?.. Go do some research... Some rapists are extremely good looking, and even sexy... They just can't get it on or orgasm except they force or dominate a partner against his or her will.

Are all pedophiles also ugly, idle and poor?.. Please, let's get real.
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Cybertext(m): 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
philip0906:
You foolish men do not understand what is coming your way...Keep standing with online accusers who do not want to go through the proper route of reporting rape cases; It will consume you all

Keep standing with Busola and Co...The precedent has been set, you all have endorsed them telling them that the way to channel sensitive issues like rape, is through social media

It's sweeping like a wind, pvssy men who are short sited and joining the bandwagon...when it's time for the daughters of jezebel to settle scores with you, they will drag you all on social media

Nonsense!

Especially all these Male Yeyebrities... Na Davido I go laugh pass when his own will come.

Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by abels(m): 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
YOU STAND WITH BOBRISKY WHEN BE COZA MEMBER...I STAND FOR MIDDLE
Kingosytex:
The way most Nigerians swallowed and digested the busola story shows that they are suffering from intellect myopia, there are many questions begging for answers in that story but only few persons like Steph-nora, Bobrisky et al were sensible enough to detect it. 99% crucified the pastor even without getting to know the truth/falsehood of busola's claim

Make una crucify Mc Galaxy as well
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Kylce042(m): 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
In the pharmacy was he still with the knife? Abi the rape was sweet n she decided tws nt necessary to scream her hearts out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote / Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex / Olakunle Churchill Teaches Their Son, King, How To Drive (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.