Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point (47392 Views)

Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke / Bobrisky Leaks Chats With MC Galaxy / MC Galaxy Shows Off His Girlfriend Via Instagram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by abels(m): 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
MY DEAR AM JUST SHOCKED AT WHAT AM READING
cococandy:
What if it did happen?

Folks like you are the reason why victims keep their stories to themselves. You’d rather support rapists than give victims a listening ear.

So ALL of you are sure she’s lying? Why?

2 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Damfostopper(m): 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
at my age I don't comment on stewpid unverified claims from a biitch

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
cococandy:
What if almost every lady is indeed a rape victim.

Is it impossible given the society we live in?

Or you just have a problem with them saying it because it makes y’all have to confront a problem you’d rather ignore

What if you allow the court to do their job before declaring someone a RAPIST!!

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Maski87: 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
Nigeria men are rapists
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Spacewalker(m): 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
Maski87:
Nigeria men are rapists

Imagine this kain talk

If Nigerian men are rapists,then u are number one on the list.

And it also means ur father,brothers,male cousins, male friends are all rapists including u.

Do u even know how u sound? undecided

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
Angelfrost:

All rapists are ugly? Where did you learn that fallacy from?.. Go do some research... Some rapists are extremely good looking, and even sexy... They just can't get it on or orgasm except they force or dominate a partner against his or her will.

Are all pedophiles also ugly, idle and poor?.. Please, let's get real.
Ugly in heart and mind
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Maski87: 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
I am not a nigerian,you rapist

ote author=Spacewalker post=79873572]

Imagine this kain talk

If Nigerian men are rapists,then u are number one on the list.

And it also means ur father,brothers,male cousins, male friends are all rapists including u.

Do u even know how u sound? undecided[/quote]
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
Cybertext:

Especially all these Male Yeyebrities... Na Davido I go laugh pass when his own will come.

Nonsense!!!

U dey mind dem...
Neymar and Ronaldo is a good example.
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Chrisrare: 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
cococandy:
You use knife and locked doors to toast people? Is that how it works in your neck of the woods?
The way u are ranting like a rabid dog about dis rape issue, I hope ur hubby isn't raping u at home...
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by alphaNomega: 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
These women are getting out of hand. If you think a man raped you, charge him to court, do not cloud the cyberspace with your nonsense!
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Angelfrost(m): 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
KevMitnick:
Everyman refuting this story is likely to be a perpetrator of rape crimes. This is why victims are afraid of voicing out. The right thing is for Mc Galaxy to come and deny or agree to what she has accused him of. undecided

He could be guilty, come out and deny it knowing fully well that she has a weak case, would you believe him then? He could be innocent, and decide to keep calm and allow her sue or prove her case since the burden of proof lies at the feet of the accuser, wouldn't you still condemn him?.. Either way, social media is not a court of law, and absolutely nothing can truly be proven or disproved here.

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by alphaNomega: 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
cococandy:
What if it did happen?

Folks like you are the reason why victims keep their stories to themselves. You’d rather support rapists than give victims a listening ear.

Because she is lying. Can you not see that?! angry
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Angelfrost(m): 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Ugly in heart and mind

Ohhh... Now, I catch your drift. Thanks for clarifying.
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Texman21: 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
ONE HAND ON YOUR WAIST,ONE HAND ON YOUR CHEST OYA SEKEM SEKEM SEKEM SEKKKKKKKKKEM.
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by alphaNomega: 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
Kingosytex:
The way most Nigerians swallowed and digested the busola story shows that they are suffering from intellect myopia, there are many questions begging for answers in that story but only few persons like Steph-nora, Bobrisky et al were sensible enough to detect it. 99% crucified the pastor even without getting to know the truth/falsehood of busola's claim

Make una crucify Mc Galaxy as well

After a forensic analysis, nothing can be more true...
Facts are as follows.

1. Pst Biodun did not violently r@pe Busola. He manupulated her into agreeing to open her legs after being romantic with her.
2. Busola was a virgin prior to her experience with Biodun
3. They had multiple consentual s3x as at then
4. She fell madly in love with him as at then
5. He broke her heart as a result of a promise he couldnt fulfill. Maybe she expected him to throw his wife and marry her later on I cant say what that was its between both of them.
6. She became promiscuous due to the emotional trauma Biodun placed on her at an early age.
7. She left a trail of whoredom before she met Timi.
8. They started having crisis in marriage. Timi made her talk
9. Looking back at her life over the years, and how messed up it had been, she connected the dots back to Biodun blaming him for her misery
10. she then came up with the rape story because she felt that consentual sex at that age was still rape(she didnt know at that time tho)
11. shes a pained woman living in regrets of how she ruined her youth and blames Biodun for her mysery
12. She want to see him suffer thats the only way she feels she would heal..

"Hell hath no fury than a scorned woman"

Everyone who has lived a promiscuous life will always try to escape the shame by blaming someone else. She already had in it her to be able to knack the guy on a car bonnet.

We know them. Spoilt adventurous brats. Her sister too was the same and Biodun chopped that one too.

I have seen this exact thing happen to a couple before and they did blame someone else after the husband found out after 10 years that he married an ex runz girl.The man was furious and was pushing the wife to help him file charges against the accused figure. We advised him against it because of the revelations we knew witnesses will bring which his did not know about.

After all the drama they still went their separate ways. The Dakolo guy is in something bigger than he can handle and his wife will never tell him the truth

Guys like Dakolo who place themselves at the top level in terms of moral values never recover when they stupidly start digging up their wife's past. After the anger with Biodun ends it will refocus on the wife.

Biodun 15 years ago was a young boy like Busola with both their hormones raging. The Timi guy is a disgrace to manhood. You dig up your wife's whoring history and she easily manipulated you with the most basic lie that comes naturally to a girl cheesy cheesy "I was raped when I was 15" " I lost my virginity while riding a bicycle" That babe will wake up at night, go to the bathroom open Twitter and have a good laugh at how dumb the world is. I'm starting to like her now sef

Look at this way, fine clean boy Pastor with women throwing themselves at you. His mission was none other than CHOP ONE CHOP ALL. Let's not judge him by who he is now. Times were different in Nigeria then and clearly did not rape her.

He chopped her and the sister and still chopped her again after Dakolo came into the picture. He has a right to be angry. The pastor made an error of judgement and so did the spoilt brat.

THE BIGGEST TRUTH OF IT IS THAT THE DAKOLOS ARE PAINED THAT BIODUN MOVED AHEAD TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL. IF HE WERE A POOR FARMER OR TRUCK PUSHER MRS DAKOLO WOULD HAVE HEALED YEARS AGO. THIS BEHAVIOUR OF BITTERNESS HAS REPEATED ITSELF SO MANY TIMES IN HISTORY. I AM NOT SAYING BIODUN IS CLEAN..NO HE IS SOILED TOO. BUT BUSOLA IS PAINTING HIM FAR DARKER THAN HE IS.

"Got pregnant twice o...all for the choir master (Timi). got married in same church and received car gift from the same pastor.... Krest kee you there!"

Lol You did not also mention she got "raped" on multiple occasions. hahaha cheesy

Lol. it just shows u sexual promiscuity is in her body. She's still probably pained Biodun never made her his final choice. Also for her unfortunate husband, that one was busy feasting on her when he was choirmaster - thinking he was d sharpest man around. Gossip must have got to him later on in his marriage that the Pastor don chop him wife waka pass, clean mouth.

That must have been a real real pain and bruise to his ego. I feel for him. U know what it feels like to have sex with ur wife but keep seeing the image of someone who had got there before u. U cant understand the psychological damage. It serves men of his kind right: see the way he was worshipping his wife in his 'iyawo mi' video then; who would have thought she could have had such dark past?

Women may have some innocent-looking face or manner but u dont wanna know their secrets; where theyve been. U would be shocked! 90% of them!!

I WON'T BLAME THE MEN THAT FELL FOR THE STORY HOOK, LINE AND SINKER, POVERTY HAS DENIED THEM THE ABILITY TO THINK.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
Maski87:
Nigeria men are rapists

Including your father
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
Chrisrare:
The way u are ranting like a rabid dog about dis rape issue, I hope ur hubby isn't raping u at home...

Perhaps, you're not far from the truth.
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by MylezKayn(m): 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
cococandy:
What if almost every lady is indeed a rape victim.

Is it impossible given the society we live in?

Or you just have a problem with them saying it because it makes y’all have to confront a problem you’d rather ignore
You are dumb!!! From your comments it's obvious that you are pained. The best thing to do is to file charges and secure a conviction from a competent court of Law not to come and do media trial. I'm sure if Joseph was alive in 2019 and Potipher's wife should release a video that he raped her, gullible girls like you will say #IStandWithPotipher'sWife

2 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by texazzpete(m): 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
bluebay:
Another liar again... where was your voice since ? All these Olosho wan use Rape tarnish people image after dumping. Lol

99% of the people who ask "Why didn't you talk since" are either rapists themselves or are complete imbeciles.

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by MylezKayn(m): 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
H
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by grandlexuz(m): 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
cococandy:
What if it did happen?

They themselves are Rapists.. Its saddening to read at some of the responses here..I tire oh..I hate rapists with a passion and would like to see them get the dead penalty if found guilty. When you hear a man says a woman is lying for taking too long to come to the open just know he too is a rapists with skeletons in his cupboard..

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by grandlexuz(m): 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
texazzpete:

99% of the people who ask "Why didn't you talk since" are either rapists themselves or are complete imbeciles.

Gbam
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by KenModi(m): 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
philip0906:
You foolish men do not understand what is coming your way...Keep standing with online accusers who do not want to go through the proper route of reporting rape cases; It will consume you all

Keep standing with Busola and Co...The precedent has been set, you all have endorsed them telling them that the way to channel sensitive issues like rape, is through social media

It's sweeping like a wind, pvssy men who are short sited and joining the bandwagon...when it's time for the daughters of jezebel to settle scores with you, they will drag you all on social media

Nonsense!

Gbam!! Well said! This media noise about rape is not the proper way to get what they all shld be seeking, which is justice.

Okay you let us know MC Galaxy raped you, then what??

If he drops a hit track tomorrow, Nigerians would still dance to it.

Justice can only be achieved in courts not on social media.

3 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
[quote author=alphaNomega post=79873824]

Facts are as follows.

1. Pst Biodun did not violently r@pe Busola. He manupulated her into agreeing to open her legs after being romantic with her.
5. He broke her heart as a result of a promise he couldnt fulfill. Maybe she expected him to throw his wife and marry her later on I cant say what that was its between both of them.
6. She became promiscuous due to the emotional trauma Biodun placed on her at an early age.
9. Looking back at her life over the years, and how messed up it had been, she connected the dots back to Biodun blaming him for her misery
10. she then came up with the rape story because she felt that consentual sex at that age was still rape(she didnt know at that time tho)
11. shes a pained woman living in regrets of how she ruined her youth and blames Biodun for her mysery

Everyone who has lived a promiscuous life will always try to escape the shame by blaming someone else. She already had in it her to be able to knack the guy on a car bonnet.

We know them. Spoilt adventurous brats. Her sister too was the same and Biodun chopped that one too.

I have seen this exact thing happen to a couple before and they did blame someone else after the husband found out after 10 years that he married an ex runz girl.The man was furious and was pushing the wife to help him file charges against the accused figure. We advised him against it because of the revelations we knew witnesses will bring which his did not know about.

After all the drama they still went their separate ways. The Dakolo guy is in something bigger than he can handle and his wife will never tell him the truth

Guys like Dakolo who place themselves at the top level in terms of moral values never recover when they stupidly start digging up their wife's past. After the anger with Biodun ends it will refocus on the wife.

Biodun 15 years ago was a young boy like Busola with both their hormones raging. The Timi guy is a disgrace to manhood. You dig up your wife's whoring history and she easily manipulated you with the most basic lie that comes naturally to a girl cheesy cheesy "I was raped when I was 15" " I lost my virginity while riding a bicycle" That babe will wake up at night, go to the bathroom open Twitter and have a good laugh at how dumb the world is. I'm starting to like her now sef

Look at this way, fine clean boy Pastor with women throwing themselves at you. His mission was none other than CHOP ONE CHOP ALL. Let's not judge him by who he is now. Times were different in Nigeria then and clearly did not rape her.

He chopped her and the sister and still chopped her again after Dakolo came into the picture. He has a right to be angry. The pastor made an error of judgement and so did the spoilt brat.

THE BIGGEST TRUTH OF IT IS THAT THE DAKOLOS ARE PAINED THAT BIODUN MOVED AHEAD TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL. IF HE WERE A POOR FARMER OR TRUCK PUSHER MRS DAKOLO WOULD HAVE HEALED YEARS AGO. THIS BEHAVIOUR OF BITTERNESS HAS REPEATED ITSELF SO MANY TIMES IN HISTORY. I AM NOT SAYING BIODUN IS CLEAN..NO HE IS SOILED TOO. BUT BUSOLA IS PAINTING HIM FAR DARKER THAN HE IS.

"Got pregnant twice o...all for the choir master (Timi). got married in same church and received car gift from the same pastor.... Krest kee you there!"

Lol You did not also mention she got "raped" on multiple occasions. hahaha cheesy

Lol. it just shows u sexual promiscuity is in her body. She's still probably pained Biodun never made her his final choice. Also for her unfortunate husband, that one was busy feasting on her when he was choirmaster - thinking he was d sharpest man around. Gossip must have got to him later on in his marriage that the Pastor don chop him wife waka pass, clean mouth.

That must have been a real real pain and bruise to his ego. I feel for him. U know what it feels like to have sex with ur wife but keep seeing the image of someone who had got there before u. U cant understand the psychological damage. It serves men of his kind right: see the way he was worshipping his wife in his 'iyawo mi' video then; who would have thought she could have had such dark past?

Women may have some innocent-looking face or manner but u dont wanna know their secrets; where theyve been. U would be shocked! 90% of them!!

I WON'T BLAME THE MEN THAT FELL FOR THE STORY HOOK, LINE AND SINKER, POVERTY HAS DENIED THEM THE ABILITY TO THINK.[/quote

If *CONSPIRACY STUDIES* were to be approved as a course in tertiary institution... U go smash am 5.0.....

2 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by lavenjcrown(m): 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
Rape season: nobody has come out yet to tell us that one agbero or ordinary person on the street rape them.
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by naijajobx: 4:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by philip0906(m): 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
Kalixx:
Yes I feel so glad hearing this.

Now the useless singers in the persons of Davido, banky and the rest that have all been promiscous at one point or the other in their lives will soon be on the receiving end of this trend. They did not want to use their sense before abi? A woman tells a crafted story of rape and all of una believe am? No court case or rulings? Nothing!

This is just the beginning. Y'all regret it for dumping logic for emotions.
Bunch of ediots...I just dey observe them. Na one by one these accusations go consume them. Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by AntiWailer: 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
alphaNomega:

Facts are as follows.

I WON'T BLAME THE MEN THAT FELL FOR THE STORY HOOK, LINE AND SINKER, POVERTY HAS DENIED THEM THE ABILITY TO THINK.

Rubbish and rabid

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by princeade86(m): 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
philip0906:
You foolish men do not understand what is coming your way...Keep standing with online accusers who do not want to go through the proper route of reporting rape cases; It will consume you all

Keep standing with Busola and Co...The precedent has been set, you all have endorsed them telling them that the way to channel sensitive issues like rape, is through social media

It's sweeping like a wind, pvssy men who are short sited and joining the bandwagon...when it's time for the daughters of jezebel to settle scores with you, they will drag you all on social media

Nonsense!
I warned them oooooo, but they will abuse u as if they know more to d issue. If care is not taking, gf will say u rape her.
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by glowill008: 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
Lost but found voice
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by princeade86(m): 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
cococandy:
What if it did happen?

court don finish for Nigeria abi.
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by bluebay(m): 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
maidaddy:

really? this unfortunate comment? and unfortunately has 22 likes. I am really ashamed to be called a man. you lots smell of rot. Hope you get raped by a gorilla.
Hey shut the Bleep up and ready that girl’s story again... It’s people like you for carry and support fake stories

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Teaches Their Son, King, How To Drive (Video, Photos) / Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex / Kiddwaya Takes A Selfie With A Crippled Fan As He Gets Welcomed In Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.