Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point (47397 Views)

Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke / Bobrisky Leaks Chats With MC Galaxy / MC Galaxy Shows Off His Girlfriend Via Instagram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by onlyonechid84(m): 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
GistMore4:

Nigerian actress and singer, Simbee Davis has accused MC Galaxy of raping her at knife point.

Read her post...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzZx8Z-FiDb/?hl=en
knife point, the next thing will be hearing is raped at fork point
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
airminem:

I hope you hear them beg you when you do it to them
Try to comprehend a post properly before quoting cos seems u think he's a rapist. Acidosis comment has truth in it. Calm down and read again

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Martinez39(m): 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
This is strong.

I know we have so many rapists loose. They simply cant get a lady to pull mutually instead they resort to forcing there way... Quite pathetic
All accused are presumed innocent until proven guilty. No evidence, no conviction.

5 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Korllami007: 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
cococandy:
What if almost every lady is indeed a rape victim.

Is it impossible given the society we live in?

Or you just have a problem with them saying it because it makes y’all have to confront a problem you’d rather ignore

With your analogy, which means your father is a rapist, your husband is a rapist, your brothers are rapists. All the male in your family and extended families are rapist. Your sons will become rapists.

Oya judge yourself.
How do you sound?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Martinez39(m): 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
This is strong.

I know we have so many rapists loose. They simply cant get a lady to pull mutually instead they resort to forcing there way... Quite pathetic
All accused shall be presumed innocent until proven guilty. No evidence, no conviction.
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Olukat(m): 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2019
darkelf:

And I hope you're not one of them. Before ye start to judge others.....

This isn't about judging anyone shocked shocked
It's about bad behavior and violence on people.
Those who rape do it cos that's who they are and most times they are killers too.
Are you one of them that hides under "DON'T JUDGE"?
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Martinez39(m): 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
This is strong.

Rapists abound. All accused shall be presumed innocent until proven guilty. No evidence, no conviction.

2 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by scrillatunez(m): 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hmm all this ones trying to spoil names again in the name of rape..

Bloody lairs everywhere
SMH
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2019
Martinez39:
All accused are presumed innocent until proven guilty. No evidence, no conviction.
Wasn't my point. Personally rapists are ugly unattractive morafackas who can get a girl to be hot for them instead they decide to force themselves. Wish these ladies are taught self defence in school.
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Shalommy(f): 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
That babe want MC to sex her. Ashawo angry
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Acidosis(m): 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
maidaddy:

I am just weak. this guys are fucking rapist.
True. Behind those senseless comments are bleeping and potential rapists.

Rape is by far the only crime people commit without hiding their identity from the victims. Realising that their identities are no longer secured, these animals will henceforth rethink their actions.
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by KevMitnick: 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
Everyman refuting this story is likely to be a perpetrator of rape crimes. This is why victims are afraid of voicing out. The right thing is for Mc Galaxy to come and deny or agree to what she has accused him of. undecided

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by KrocAce(m): 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
So you had the voice to say this to your friend and her thugs but not to the proper authority. And was beating him or dealing with him going to solve the problem. Nne park one side

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by justmenoni: 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
Nawa ooo, its really getting annoying, who will fall for such crap,?

Lokoyen:

Nairaland is under Spam ware attack. This gus now use bots to spam the hell out of this forum.
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by darkelf: 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
Olukat:

This isn't about judging anyone shocked shocked
It's about bad behavior and violence on people.
Those who rape do it cos that's who they are and most times they are killers too.
A[b]re you one of them that hides under "DON'T JUDGE"?[/b]

Nah bro. Just saying. A moment of weakness doesn't mean one thinks with his dick. Would you say the owner of Amazon who cheated with his wife and got divorced thinks with his dick?
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by akilo1: 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
Oya foolish yeyebrity make una go protest na..food don come ooo when u dump a woman,thier only target na to go online to say he rape me,all guys should brace up as satan don loose from hell and now in nigeria
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Martinez39(m): 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Wasn't my point. Personally rapists are ugly unattractive morafackas who can get a girl to be hot for them instead they decide to force themselves. Wish these ladies are taught self defence in school.
No. Rapist are people who are sick in the head and inhumane at heart. Not all rapists are unattractive. There are many rapist that are handsome and are in a relationship.
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by sholay2011(m): 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
Smile4daddy:
Half the people supporting Busola Dakolo I know are insane!

I know for sure every woman is sure an "Olosho" but you cannot convince me that all men are rapist.
Does that include your mother and sisters (if you have any)?

And I agree with you, not all men are rapists.
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Jaqenhghar: 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
cococandy:
shocked shocked
You shouldnt be surprised. The way men make excuses for rape in that shithole.....one shouldnt be surprised

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by darkelf: 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2019
Korllami007:

With your analogy, which means your father is a rapist, your husband is a rapist, your brothers are rapists. All the male in your family and extended families are rapist. Your sons will become rapists.

Oya judge yourself.
How do you sound?

Imagine her statement??

Every man a rapist?? Those who live in glass houses........

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2019
Martinez39:
No. Rapist are people who are sick in the head and inhumane at heart. Not all rapists are unattractive. There are many rapist that are handsome and are in a relationship.
Indeed. You right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Smile4daddy(m): 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2019
cococandy:
What if it did happen?

Folks like you are the reason why victims keep their stories to themselves. You’d rather support rapists than give victims a listening ear.

So ALL of you are sure she’s lying? Why?

There is nothing like rape.

I'm a witness she was trying to seduce the pastor.

At age 16 she's wasn't even a virgin.

Let say you got dis virgin by Peter and you later got married to Paul. Who are you?
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by deltateam: 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
He took you to a pharmacy, you didn't scream there, make people break him head. You kept silent. Just because of that Dakolo you open mouth.

Is this season of rape accusations?

2 Likes

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by lastempero: 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
cococandy:
Just don’t rape and no one will call you out

There is more to all this calling out saga,how come it is already made men.

1 Like

Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
Season of rape
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by IamCharles123: 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
Kingosytex:
The way most Nigerians swallowed and digested the busola story shows that they are suffering from intellect myopia, there are many questions begging for answers in that story but only few persons like Steph-nora, Bobrisky et al were sensible enough to detect it. 99% crucified the pastor even without getting to know the truth/falsehood of busola's claim

Make una crucify Mc Galaxy as well
Remember that they are 3 people accusing the pastor.
What we have here is the pastors word against her's.
As for mc Galaxy it could be true or false, the guy is controversial, he might even pay this girl to frame himself up. Remember how he planned with etinosa to go nude on his Instagram.
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Olukat(m): 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
darkelf:

Nah bro. Just saying. A moment of weakness doesn't mean one thinks with his dick. Would you say the owner of Amazon who cheated with his wife and got divorced thinks with his dick?

We are talking about rape not cheating shocked shocked
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Bossjakande: 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
cococandy:
And she’s lying because?
She’s a woman?
Or because you’re a rapist who’s getting uncomfortable with all the light being shined on rape?

Your cup will soon overflow
coco pls am in pains I want to ask u somefin
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by darkelf: 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
Olukat:

We are talking about rape not cheating shocked shocked

What defines rape? Where you there when the action was committed to pass judgement? Why are "victims" waiting donkey years to talk. Don't tell mW they were threatened oo. Has the 'threats" dissipated?
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by IamCharles123: 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
Smile4daddy:

There is nothing like rape.

I'm a witness she was trying to seduce the pastor.

At age 16 she's wasn't even a virgin.

Let say you got dis virgin by Peter and you later got married to Paul. Who are you?
See watin matured man open him mouth dey talk, we are talking of rape n u are talking of virgin, so every girl that dis virgin B4 marriage deserve to be rape?
Na foam full ur brain.
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by Backup007: 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
all of una dey crazy, am sorry but am not sorry
Re: Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point by IamCharles123: 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
darkelf:

What defines rape? Where you there when the action was committed to pass judgement? Why are "victims" waiting donkey years to talk. Don't tell mW they were threatened oo. Has the 'threats" dissipated?
See mumu thinking, watin concern rape n cheating?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chidinma Kedike Shows Off Boyish Look In New Hairstyle Photo / Olakunle Churchill Teaches Their Son, King, How To Drive (Video, Photos) / DJ Cuppy And Her Boyfriend, Asa Asika Mark Their 3 Month Anniversary Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.