Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison (40621 Views)

I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder / Conversation Between A Marlian Student And Lecturer / Busayo And Lecturer Abdul Whatsapp Conversation Leaked By @Iambusayotemit2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Quality20(m): 2:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
university is for both learning and character. d more time they spend in prison d more character they leave d university with
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Dpharisee: 2:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
But the case is a criminal charge by the Police, this is how kids join cults in school because their parents will find a way to free them even when they commit murder in the name of cultism. They should face the law

2 Likes

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by onlyempress(f): 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
This school is a glorified secondary school... Mtchwww what am I even saying sef. They don't do this nonsense in secondary school. Any Rev. Sister or brother that comes close to me irritate me they re such chameleons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
I had the chance to run away from that school even against my parents wish. I did and never looked back. I won't even wish my enemy admission in that school.

1 Like

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Seetto: 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
The guy jazz them nai, abi na by force?, crazy world.....

1 Like

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by deepwater(f): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
BruncleZuma:
Edeh nah bastard...BTW Father Edeh I still got them tattoos.

Them pursue you that year na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by PRXPERT: 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
Some people are already talking about him.
That evil man must be brought down!

I saw a hashtag #FreeMadonna7now on twitter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Dpharisee: 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
Davash222:
Someone should please explain to me why and how someone who claims to be a Servant of God will be preaching about love and forgiveness and still find it difficult to forgive and forget.

Until these spoilt kids harm your relation in the name of cultism then you would want the law and not sentiments to take its cause. You are blinded by emotions angry angry

4 Likes

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by JuanDeDios: 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
Davash222:
Someone should please explain to me why and how someone who claims to be a Servant of God will be preaching about love and forgiveness and still find it difficult to forgive and forget.

I can explain to you but it depends on what they did. So what did they do?
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by karashita: 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
Dpharisee:
But the case is a criminal charge by the Police, this is how kids join cults in school because their parents will find a way to free them even when they commit murder in the name of cultism. They should face the law

Do you mind?What exactly is their offence?Where is this story coming from?
Tnx
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Dpharisee: 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
lomprico:

I think the church has excommunicated him.

Na you excommunicate am? Nonsense spreading false information
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Angelfrost(m): 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2019
mercenary:
Rev. father Edeh is a devil's incarnate... Ask graduates of Madonna University, the man is evil personified, very wicked.

I wonder how he still remains as a Rev. father

If your judiciary were not irresponsible, how does such an offense warrant such treatment at the hands of law enforcement?

No one is even protesting, human right groups can't be bothered... But, Mrs. Timi Dakolo pointed an accusing finger against a clergy man, and every one went mad, even calling for account number to donate money for indictment.

Useless Shithole.

5 Likes

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2019
litetias:
Rubbish school. I saw hell in that place. F**k Fr Edeh, f**k Fr Ngwoke, f**k Fr Reginald, f**k Sr Purissima, f**k madam Philo, f**k CSO Linus, f**k all the hall reps, f**k all the vamps, f**k all the security. Y'all are gonna rot in hell

Especially madam phillo. May she never have kids and if she does may they all die before they turn 18.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
Why are the parents not suing the university?
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by litetias(m): 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
pickatyou:

Especially madam phillo. May she never have kids and if she does may they all die before they turn 18.
Madam Philo the iron lady can never have kids now. Have you seen a man giving birth before? I can tell you were at Elele campus not Okija
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Dpharisee: 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
litetias:
Rubbish school. I saw hell in that place. F**k Fr Edeh, f**k Fr Ngwoke, f**k Fr Reginald, f**k Sr Purissima, f**k madam Philo, f**k CSO Linus, f**k all the hall reps, f**k all the vamps, f**k all the security. Y'all are gonna rot in hell

Now we know why you saw hell with the way you write, they suppose break your leg join grin
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
The most surprising is that people are still preparing to seek for admission there for only God knows why. Most parents force their children there because they were wayward in the schools back then but don't want their children to experience what they did with people's children.
The students of this Father Edeath's school are being abused emotionally all in the name of parental choice.

Freezer is yet to comment on this, or God sent him to Pastors but not Reverend Fathers.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
Dpharisee:

Until these spoilt kids harm your relation in the name of cultism then you would want the law and not sentiments to take its cause. You are blinded by emotions angry angry

The news going about is that they made a FB post, unless you know more how does that relate to cult activities

4 Likes

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
litetias:

Madam Philo the iron lady can never have kids now. Have you seen a man giving birth before? I can tell you were at Elele campus not Okija
Was at Elele. Use only one day exit to run away for good.

1 Like

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Techsunny: 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
Anti christ
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Sophiemama: 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
pickatyou:

Take it easy, my dear.

1 Like

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
ornicus:
Why are the parents not suing the university?

They didn't go there at gunpoint, they know all what happen there. Some will still seek for admission there, most of them send the children there so as not to be wayward but the children are being abused emotionally.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Soul47(m): 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
I went for the court hearing today.

I really pitied those guys, 7 of them.

@OP, no lecturer was involved ooo.

Those guys have been in jail since February for no serious offence. I mean it.

The whole reason for their arrest was just to punish one of their former staff severely, and the other 6 guys involved were at the wrong place at the wrong time.

And the fact the judge refused to show up on the various dates of the hearing is questionable, but thank God he showed up today after disappointing us grossly yesterday. And he granted bail to 5 of them remaining 2. The lawyers are still on the matter so hopefully all will be granted bail today and released today also, then later fulfill their bail conditions.

5 Likes

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
Davash222:

I don't know, them don suppose to they boycott that uni.

1 Like

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by BruncleZuma: 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
deepwater:

Edeh na just bully cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Soul47(m): 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
Angelfrost:

If your judiciary were not irresponsible, how does such an offense warrant such treatment at the hands of law enforcement?

No one is even protesting, human right groups can't be bothered... But, Mrs. Timi Dakolo pointed an accusing finger against a clergy man, and every one went mad, even calling for account number to donate money for indictment.

Useless Shithole.

It's Nigeria.
It's assumed the judge was blessed by the Rev Father to not show up for over 5 months so that those guys will suffer in jail.

Today that he showed up he has granted 5 of them bail cause the case no make sense to keep those guys for jail.

I pray the other 2 will be granted bail too.
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by litetias(m): 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
pickatyou:

Was at Elele. Use only one day exit to run away for good.
Elele was far better than Okija in terms of freedom and the mingling of opposite sex. At least once a month during his programme things dey happen. Okija was pure dead zone cos of DVC Ngwoke. Constant depression
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Lovelyn451(f): 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
G

1 Like

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by blazer2018: 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
strangest:
Aluta Continua , its either they dont have a student body or the sug president is dead.... Solidarity

In a Nigerian private school? Except u want to enter wahala with the school authority and get suspended or even expelled...In schools like this, d school authority rigs in its favorite candidates into various positions in the SUG...that is if they even have one sef...Students in schools like this are voiceless.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by enomakos(m): 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
Which kai Rev.father be dis
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Soul47(m): 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
Dpharisee:

Criminal charge on what grounds...

Look deep, it's baseless.

Only substantial thing there is against one guy called Prince.

The others were affiliated na so them join too.

Even one of the guys involved did not study at Madonna but was with those guys the day the police came to arrest them, na so he join go jail and stayed for over 5 months before the judge finally showed up today for the hearing.
After the hearing he had to grant bail cause nothing happen.

Are you aware that the VP of NASS was arrested just for showing up at the court for the last hearing and staging a protest.

I mean, why arrest a non-violent protester...

The guy have been released Sha, and that led to DSS involvement in the case.

1 Like

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
Davash222:

Be like u no sabi fr Edeh
D man no send at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Universities And Their Catchment Areas (states) / JAMB Delists Management Courses In Seven Universities / Scientist Deliberately Crashed This Aeroplane To Learn What Happens During Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.