Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,412 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison (40618 Views)

I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder / Conversation Between A Marlian Student And Lecturer / Busayo And Lecturer Abdul Whatsapp Conversation Leaked By @Iambusayotemit2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Sergioaguero: 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
litetias:

I left ESUT in 2003 to go to Madonna. I regretted that decision. I remember when one accountant abi manager at Mayfresh stole some money and ran away. When Fr Edeh announced it at boys jogging we were so happy

You made mistake
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by ifeco4(m): 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2019
lomprico:

The one true church.

Its not true.
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by ifeco4(m): 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
litetias:

FredNora wasn't so bad. At least she used to sign my exeat card once once and I had a crush on her too

Lol, she was the best among them all but Father Reginald wasn't bad only that he had no say in almost everything.

1 Like

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by feranmiajana: 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
strangest:
Aluta Continua , its either they dont have a student body or the sug president is dead.... Solidarity

You're very funny
SUG in a glorified secondary school ?
Nothing like Student Unionism
in all private universities in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JAMB Delists Management Courses In Seven Universities / Scientist Deliberately Crashed This Aeroplane To Learn What Happens During Crash / Imeime Umana Emerges 1st Black Woman To Serve As President Of Harvard Law Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.