Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison (40635 Views)

I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder / Conversation Between A Marlian Student And Lecturer / Busayo And Lecturer Abdul Whatsapp Conversation Leaked By @Iambusayotemit2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by NickD(m): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
lomprico:

I think the church has excommunicated him.
Nope that was back in the 90s he is back to the fold abi flock.
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by NickD(m): 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
Blyzz:
Oh no, not a good one. I know of so many Madonna graduate students who those the unthinkable in the society. Whatsoever the reason, they should give them a freedom. The sch has some hidden secret that mist be reveal

I need employment, Mechanical Technician/Maintenance Mechanics. Send me SMS or WhatsApp me if any at @ 08151045930!
I five years of experience before I got admission and study mechanical engineering at Delta State School of Marine Technology, Burutu. National diploma holder! Thanks

https://thenigerialawyer.com/court-orders-immediate-release-of-six-madonna-students-detained/

1 Like

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
aguiyi2:
A man of God that does not forgive,what is he doing in the church?.
A Christian that doesn't forgive why is he still called a Christian?
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
Flier:
Atleast you witnessed what happened to Kemi Olunloyo as well.Majority of Nigerian Pastors are evil,they are just after your pocket
Does that warrant Kemi to scandalized his name? A person commits a crime and then hide under religion to seek leniency, what kind of cheap blackmail is that? Would you be lenient after been sentenced to 30 years in prison unjustly?
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by CharlesJok3r: 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
Soul47:

It's Nigeria.
It's assumed the judge was blessed by the Rev Father to not show up for over 5 months so that those guys will suffer in jail.

Today that he showed up he has granted 5 of them bail cause the case no make sense to keep those guys for jail.

I pray the other 2 will be granted bail too.

The so called father Edeh must pay 100m+ naira for damages.
And why should anybody go and beg this Edeh? Did the students stole any of his belongings? And is their offence against this Edeh or Federal republic of Nigeria?
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by AgueroS: 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
You be fool. Because they criticized his evil in media that's where they're locked up. How bbn is it related to cultism ?
Dpharisee:
But the case is a criminal charge by the Police, this is how kids join cults in school because their parents will find a way to free them even when they commit murder in the name of cultism. They should face the law
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by blazer2018: 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
Soul47:

No student body there.

Not at all

Thought as much
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by bmos(m): 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
Esomchi800:
Please a seriously and really need a loan Am getting depressed because of thinking about this plz, God touch someone

Apply to Fr Edeh. He will grant your request sharp sharp. Edeh na kind man when it comes to things like this.
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by AgueroS: 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
Oga please say what you know. Don't be saying rubbish. I know some of those guys personally. I attended that same school. Everyone who attended that school knows that Ede and his cohorts are evil. That VC is just saying what they told him to say. They initially accused them of armed robbery and kidnapping. The court dismissed the matter, and thet filed a new suit for cybercrimes.
Jman06:
I doubt that father Edeh and the law enforcement agents would conspire to keep the students behind bars just because of a Facebook post! Those guys may have committed some other serious crime.

Even NYSC can't just release a corp member on flimsy reasons only for the corp member to be held in detention for so long. Something else is involved!

1 Like

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Sophiemama: 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2019
pickatyou:

You no fit understand wetin da woman do me.
If I comot talk rape now, guys go say I wicked
She raped you? I thought they said she is into women? Gist me small make I laugh.
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Barblow(m): 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
Davash222:
Someone should please explain to me why and how someone who claims to be a Servant of God will be preaching about love and forgiveness and still find it difficult to forgive and forget.

Are they truely CHRISTIANS ?
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2019
Sophiemama:
She raped you? I thought they said she is into women? Gist me small make I laugh.

If she raped, me I would have committed suicide. Its better I get raped by a monkey. She locked me up in g-unit for 2 weeks for something I knew nothing about after that I had malaria for one more week. It was there I talk say I no do again.
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by lordizak(m): 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
GistTeller:

The six Madonna University students and lecturer who have been facing a court trial over a Facebook post the University management claimed was injurious to them, have been sent back to prison as the presiding judge, Justice Babatunde Quadri, was absent yesterday, July 2.

The University students and lecturer were granted bail by the court which they described as stringent in February but couldn't leave as they had been unable to fully perfect the bail conditions.

One of the parents of the detained students, Mr Christopher Onyejekwe, revealed that he had gone to the founder of the institution, Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Edeh, 11 times to beg him to forgive the students after he was told that the matter had been stepped down for Wednesday (today) by the court clerk, but Rev. Edeh refused.

Punch reported that Onyejekwe said that this is the third time the court would not sit since the students and the lecturer were granted bail. He also threatened to lead a campaign to withdraw no fewer than 200 students from the institution.

“This is getting on our nerves. No fewer than 30 parents of the students have started meeting to discuss how to withdraw their children and wards from the school. I’m leading them and we shall withdraw no fewer than 200 students from the school next semester.

"It has become a fight to the finish; these children have been suffering in detention since February 11, 2019. Four of my children are in the Madonna University now, but all of them will be withdrawn."

The Vice-Chancellor of the university, Prof. Chuks Ezedum who reacted to threats to withdraw students from the institution, described it as false and only invented by the families and associates of those facing criminal charges brought against them by the Inspector-General of Police.

“No parent or guardian has requested the withdrawal of any student. The school community is safe, friendly and accommodating to all members,” he said.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/six-madonna-varsity-students-lecturer-returned-to-prison-parents-kick/amp/
We can do sth for them. Let's protest.
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Soul47(m): 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
CharlesJok3r:

The so called father Edeh must pay 100m+ naira for damages.
And why should anybody go and beg this Edeh? Did the students stole any of his belongings? And is their offence against this Edeh or Federal republic of Nigeria?

I believe what matters is for the guys to be granted bail which have been been done, be released from jail and eventually fulfill their bail conditions.

As for suing the school for damages, it can be done later for those who care to.

But since the news have gone public, the school is surely loosing on its goodwill; if it had any Sha.
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Esomchi800(m): 7:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
bmos:

Apply to Fr Edeh. He will grant your request sharp sharp. Edeh na kind man when it comes to things like this.

Where is he plz
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by ElderE(m): 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2019
litetias:
Rubbish school. I saw hell in that place. F**k Fr Edeh, f**k Fr Ngwoke, f**k Fr Reginald, f**k Sr Purissima, f**k madam Philo, f**k CSO Linus, f**k all the hall reps, f**k all the vamps, f**k all the security. Y'all are gonna rot in hell
abeg ooo Father Reginald was good. I understand your pains.
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Soul47(m): 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
AgueroS:
Oga please say what you know. Don't be saying rubbish. I know some of those guys personally. I attended that same school. Everyone who attended that school knows that Ede and his cohorts are evil. That VC is just saying what they told him to say. They initially accused them of armed robbery and kidnapping. The court dismissed the matter, and thet filed a new suit for cybercrimes.

No mind the guy.
Trying to be rational for an irrational Father.
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Sophiemama: 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
pickatyou:

If she raped, me I would have committed suicide. Its better I get raped by a monkey. She locked me up in g-unit for 2 weeks for something I knew nothing about after that I had malaria for one more week. It was there I talk say I no do again.
Sorry about that. I can't believe I stayed out of trouble all through my stay there.
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
Sophiemama:
Sorry about that. I can't believe I stayed out of trouble all through my stay there.

Guess u were lucky. During my stay in g unit girls were brought in for things as little as pant theft. I began to wonder who stills undies . at all at all he no go cost pass 300 but what did I know.
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by litetias(m): 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
ElderE:
abeg ooo Father Reginald was good. I understand your pains.
He was calm and friendly but he allowed all those rubbish to take place. All he did was speak German like he was the only person to travel to Germany
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by litetias(m): 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
LifeOutings:
Pipe!! na why you no graduate....common to bend down and study you no gree.

some of the students wey get sense graj dey here so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS_vLPxYf0k&t=25s
Gbaff like you. I went to Novena university and graduated with peace of mind
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by litetias(m): 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
Sergioaguero:
A bonafide member of the sch u re for all the names you mentioned.mayfresh microfinance bank. I left d sch n went to ESUT 2008. I lef
I left ESUT in 2003 to go to Madonna. I regretted that decision. I remember when one accountant abi manager at Mayfresh stole some money and ran away. When Fr Edeh announced it at boys jogging we were so happy
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Udomite: 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
3rdavefarms:
You don’t fight Billonaire by now I’m sure those students would have gotten there Brain reset to factory settings after eating H2O beans
Do you think he's untouchable? Him never start yet, make him double crossed us na 2 bullets him go chop.
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by lereinter(m): 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
Maradona University
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by hyperflex(m): 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
I went to a Catholic secondary school and after 6 years thru it going to a private university was a no no not to talk of a Catholic university. Missionary schools pride themselves in discipline. Expel or suspend them but leaving them incarcerated since February is mad. I no blame the VC na una wey go there I blame
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by ifeco4(m): 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
lomprico:

I think the church has excommunicated him.

Which church excommunicated him?
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by ifeco4(m): 10:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
litetias:
Rubbish school. I saw hell in that place. F**k Fr Edeh, f**k Fr Ngwoke, f**k Fr Reginald, f**k Sr Purissima, f**k madam Philo, f**k CSO Linus, f**k all the hall reps, f**k all the vamps, f**k all the security. Y'all are gonna rot in hell
Bros U really know them all but U forgot sis Frednora. But just calm down okay
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by ValentineMary(m): 1:00am On Jul 04, 2019
Davash222:
Someone should please explain to me why and how someone who claims to be a Servant of God will be preaching about love and forgiveness and still find it difficult to forgive and forget.

What is he forgiving? Was any wrong done to him? People were basically imprisoned for speaking up. This is barbaric and inhuman. All these nonsense happen in Nigeria because we take clergy men too seriously.
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by litetias(m): 4:03am On Jul 04, 2019
ifeco4:

Bros U really know them all but U forgot sis Frednora. But just calm down okay
FredNora wasn't so bad. At least she used to sign my exeat card once once and I had a crush on her too

1 Like

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Sophiemama: 6:27am On Jul 04, 2019
pickatyou:

Guess u were lucky. During my stay in g unit girls were brought in for things as little as pant theft. I began to wonder who stills undies . at all at all he no go cost pass 300 but what did I know.
Yeah,its not difficult staying out of trouble. It all depends on your upbringing from childhood. Madonna was fun during our time that's why I'm surprised at the news I hear now.
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by lomprico(m): 7:51am On Jul 04, 2019
ifeco4:

Which church excommunicated him?

The one true church.
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by mercenary: 8:15am On Jul 04, 2019
LifeOutings:
say what you know... you don't know him... from what the Vice chancellor said you will know that the case is not between them and the school anymore but with police force
How can the case be between them and the police force, did they commit the crime against the state? For God's sake we're in the 21st century and people ought to be allowed to express their views without intimidation.
Fr. Edeh is a tyrant, he's worse than Buhari, I know his antecedent, he oppresses his students, lock them up like commit criminals for little mistakes.
He's not fit to run such an institution, I wonder why parent still force their children to that glorified primary school called Madonna University.
My cousin was supposed to study medicine there but her parents had to withdraw her and send her to Ukraine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Scientist Deliberately Crashed This Aeroplane To Learn What Happens During Crash / Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo / JAMB Delists Management Courses In Seven Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.