Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison (40617 Views)

I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder / Conversation Between A Marlian Student And Lecturer / Busayo And Lecturer Abdul Whatsapp Conversation Leaked By @Iambusayotemit2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
When will Nigerians protest against this Madonna
Read my signature
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
Flier:
Atleast you witnessed what happened to Kemi Olunloyo as well.Majority of Nigerian Pastors are evil,they are just after your pocket

Though I am not supporting his action against Kemi, but not everyone will wait to be dragged in the mud, do you know some people would have been mocking MC Galaxy's family face to face?
Didn't you read all what people said even here?
Are some people still not disagreeing that allegation is false?
Have you experienced public ridicule before?
Kemi claimed someone told her something, without proof she went online.
Not everyone waits for it to get that level before acting.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by deepwater(f): 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
BruncleZuma:

grin grin grin grin

it is criminal to edit/modify my post
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by OlujobaSamuel: 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
This school sounds like a replica of the movie Colonia.
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Soul47(m): 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
blazer2018:

In a Nigerian private school? Except u want to enter wahala with the school authority and get suspended or even expelled...In schools like this, d school authority rigs in its favorite candidates into various positions in the SUG...that is if they even have one sef...Students in schools like this are voiceless.

No student body there.

Not at all

2 Likes

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Soul47(m): 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
When will Nigerians protest against this Madonna
Read my signature

Last guy that did got locked up.

VP of NASS.
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by chingymingy: 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2019
lomprico:

I think the church has excommunicated him.

So he's now an excommunicado like John Wick?

No mind me ooh, just feeling happy here grin
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by lomprico(m): 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2019
Dpharisee:

Na you excommunicate am? Nonsense spreading false information

'i think'

but the church does have issues with him.
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Badgers14: 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
Madonna University is just a rubbish school.

Look at what a religious, pious, supposedly educated individual is doing his students and lecturer. Tormenting their families since February.

Fr. Eden brags about attending DePaul university, university of Chicago etc.. is this what they taught him there This nonsense will not , infact nobody will even think of doing such an evil deed in either of the two universities. And he is a priest too.. assuming for the sake of argument and turn a blind eyes on free speech that the students were wrong .. where is his morals , what did Jesus tell us in the bible..

People send their kids to religious schools not only to "know book" but also to be enriched morally and this is what they are taught, this is the example they want to lead

Please no one should quote me and talk nonsense, I am not in the mood!!!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by kemmylove101: 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
Liyusa:
A man of God like Fr Emmanuel Edeh should be able to forgive those students and lecturer since they have at least serve some punishment for what they did.. They have been in jail for months now, that shud be enough lesson to them. It's time he acts like a spiritual father he is by showing forgiveness and releasing Dem. Our actions speaks better to others than the words we say or preach.
Why are nigerians like this. to forgive them ..
Have they committed any crime. Does that secondary school look like a university to you. Pls dont ever use the word forgive because they never committed any crime. he is just using the corrupt system in that shithole to oppress them which can never happen abroad

2 Likes

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
Soul47:

Last guy that did got locked up.

VP of NASS.

Really
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Yussuf06: 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2019
I dont know why NUC have not come to intervene in this madonna uni matter..a uni that does not allow camera phones or even tablets student are forced to participate in various church activities against their will.no freedom of speech..The only good thing in the school is that they have good lecturers have worked with some of their graduates especially those in health line..they are very good..buh the NUC should put light on the school and straighten things out.
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Sergioaguero: 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2019
A bonafide member of the sch u re for all the names you mentioned.mayfresh microfinance bank. I left d sch n went to ESUT 2008. I lef
litetias:
Rubbish school. I saw hell in that place. F**k Fr Edeh, f**k Fr Ngwoke, f**k Fr Reginald, f**k Sr Purissima, f**k madam Philo, f**k CSO Linus, f**k all the hall reps, f**k all the vamps, f**k all the security. Y'all are gonna rot in hell
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Bizgold: 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
My curse too much now
pickatyou:

Especially madam phillo. May she never have kids and if she does may they all die before they turn 18.
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
Human beings born of humans still go to Christian or missionary schools chai tufia just a semester in Godfrey Okoye and five years after ckc I learnt my lesson
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
Badgers14:
Madonna University is just a rubbish school.

Look at what a religious, pious, supposedly educated individual is doing his students and lecturer. Tormenting their families since February.

Fr. Eden brags about attending DePaul university, university of Chicago etc.. is this what they taught him there This nonsense will not , infact nobody will even think of doing such an evil deed in either of the two universities. And he is a priest too.. assuming for the sake of argument and turn a blind eyes on free speech that the students were wrong .. where is his morals , what did Jesus tell us in the bible..

People send their kids to religious schools not only to "know book" but us to be enriched morally and this is what they are taught, this is the example they want to lead

Please no one should quote me and talk nonsense, I am not in the mood!!!
Forget missionary schools they don't teach any morals I have been to two
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Ayoefa: 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
If Buhari had gotten someone arrested just for Facebook post, the members of the Criminal Association of Nigeria - CAN will be up in arms crying and wailing. Now one of their members has 6 people including 5 students arrested and locked up in prison for months and NOTHING from the criminal association. Another one of the criminal member had Olunloyo lady arrested for similar issue and nothing again from the CAN.
When I call these rouges criminals, some zombies want to complain, are they not proving me right now ? From assault, murder, Rape, Molestation, open day light robbery of the gullible church members and now to dictatorial practices of complete abuse of power and the dumb police/court system.

1 Like

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
Sophiemama:
Take it easy, my dear.

You no fit understand wetin da woman do me.
If I comot talk rape now, guys go say I wicked
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
litetias:

Elele was far better than Okija in terms of freedom and the mingling of opposite sex. At least once a month during his programme things dey happen. Okija was pure dead zone cos of DVC Ngwoke. Constant depression
Was in okija during the convocation. I think it was there my life depression started

1 Like

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
Advanced secondary school.. God save them say i no pursue the admission they gave me when i had issues in uni then.. Them for hear word undecided
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Leemekzy: 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2019
I regret being a graduate of this university.

1 Like

Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by Jman06(m): 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2019
I doubt that father Edeh and the law enforcement agents would conspire to keep the students behind bars just because of a Facebook post! Those guys may have committed some other serious crime.

Even NYSC can't just release a corp member on flimsy reasons only for the corp member to be held in detention for so long. Something else is involved!
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by mrsoludomeka(m): 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2019
please what really happened can someone tell me?
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by naijajobx: 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
Oh
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by awumen: 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
litetias:
Rubbish school. I saw hell in that place. F**k Fr Edeh, f**k Fr Ngwoke, f**k Fr Reginald, f**k Sr Purissima, f**k madam Philo, f**k CSO Linus, f**k all the hall reps, f**k all the vamps, f**k all the security. Y'all are gonna rot in hell
seriously,i can feel your pain
Re: 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison by NickD(m): 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
GistTeller:

The six Madonna University students and lecturer who have been facing a court trial over a Facebook post the University management claimed was injurious to them, have been sent back to prison as the presiding judge, Justice Babatunde Quadri, was absent yesterday, July 2.

The University students and lecturer were granted bail by the court which they described as stringent in February but couldn't leave as they had been unable to fully perfect the bail conditions.

One of the parents of the detained students, Mr Christopher Onyejekwe, revealed that he had gone to the founder of the institution, Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Edeh, 11 times to beg him to forgive the students after he was told that the matter had been stepped down for Wednesday (today) by the court clerk, but Rev. Edeh refused.

Punch reported that Onyejekwe said that this is the third time the court would not sit since the students and the lecturer were granted bail. He also threatened to lead a campaign to withdraw no fewer than 200 students from the institution.

“This is getting on our nerves. No fewer than 30 parents of the students have started meeting to discuss how to withdraw their children and wards from the school. I’m leading them and we shall withdraw no fewer than 200 students from the school next semester.

"It has become a fight to the finish; these children have been suffering in detention since February 11, 2019. Four of my children are in the Madonna University now, but all of them will be withdrawn."

The Vice-Chancellor of the university, Prof. Chuks Ezedum who reacted to threats to withdraw students from the institution, described it as false and only invented by the families and associates of those facing criminal charges brought against them by the Inspector-General of Police.

“No parent or guardian has requested the withdrawal of any student. The school community is safe, friendly and accommodating to all members,” he said.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/six-madonna-varsity-students-lecturer-returned-to-prison-parents-kick/amp/
Stop peddling lies Haba...
https://thenigerialawyer.com/court-orders-immediate-release-of-six-madonna-students-detained/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JAMB Delists Management Courses In Seven Universities / Imeime Umana Emerges 1st Black Woman To Serve As President Of Harvard Law Review / Scientist Deliberately Crashed This Aeroplane To Learn What Happens During Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.