Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex (5453 Views)

Do Young Girls Even Respect Men Anymore / Women Do Not Respect Men. / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by IbileIfe: 10:47am On Sep 07, 2023
Women don't respect men who have not conquered them in sex.

If a man fails to conquer a woman in bed, she will not respect him.

Girlfriends don't respect guys who have not subdued them in sex

So, both married and single men if you want your wives or girlfriends to respect you, conquer them in bed.
If you do that, she will not only respect, but also fear you.

Money, cars and cozy apartments will not make women respect you if you fail to conquer them in bed.
If you fail, they will cheat on you even with a broke and homeless guy.
She will be moaning and calling his name and even spending the money she collected from you on the guy hitting her center of gravity.
Women don't think like men.
They like to be seen sexually.
That's why they like showing their cleavages even the so called Born Again sisters do so.
You see them wearing body hugging clothes to night vigils.
During night vigils, they will be shaking their buttocks in front of the men.

Make money, have fancy cars and SUVs and cozy apartments. But please, don't fail your wife or girlfriend in bed.
That's her bottom line.
Not your big bank account.

A mere driver was banging the wife of a top male executive in a bank whilst he was busy winning Staff of The Year Awards.
When he found out, he had a nervous breakdown.

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by TemplarLandry: 10:47am On Sep 07, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by Acekidc4(m): 10:51am On Sep 07, 2023
Sha don't kill yourself try to impress Virgina People on bed. If you do, you will just die Saaraa!! And she will still Carry her hole to another Slave to dig for her. Be Warned!! Pùssy no be anybodys mate oooooo!!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 07, 2023
How did you know this
A woman who has no sexual experience will respect her man if she loves him
Different things works for different women
A man's decency is the easiest way to conquer a woman
I mean you've got all it takes to be promiscuous as a man but you chose to respect your body even when women throw themselves at you. Awnnnn I'm sorry that's my mumu button.

14 Likes

Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by izonborn098(m): 10:57am On Sep 07, 2023
Op is correct...
IconicR:
How did you know this
A woman who has no sexual experience will respect her man if she loves him
Different things works for different women
A man's decency is the easiest way to conquer a woman
I mean you've got all it takes to be promiscuous as a man but you chose to respect your body even when women throw themselves at you awnnn I'm sorry that's my mumu button
you are also correct...

4 Likes

Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 07, 2023
izonborn098:
Op is correct... you are also correct...
I said different things works for different women
The only thing a man I like can conquer me with is decency and not even money which is very rare to see in men these days
There's this attraction decent men posses, like he's got everything to be promiscuous but no he chose to respect his body

8 Likes

Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by elmagnifico411(m): 11:11am On Sep 07, 2023
Since the beginning of time, men have been working tirelessly just to go back to where they came out from. O son of man, who do u like this??

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by thesicilian: 11:29am On Sep 07, 2023
I'll rather conquer my finances and personal development first than to devote all my energy in trying to re-conquer someone that has been conquered over hundreds of times before.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by YouandiAllofus: 11:34am On Sep 07, 2023
Acekidc4:
Sha don't kill yourself try to impress Virgina People on bed. If you do, you will just die Saaraa!! And she will still Carry her hole to another Slave to dig for her. Be Warned!! Pùssy no be anybodys mate oooooo!!
Men of little things spotted! grin no wonder u are like ur maxta ebola

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by Acekidc4(m): 11:41am On Sep 07, 2023
YouandiAllofus:

Mention one tangible achievement you have use your big gbola to achieve in this your life🤔🤔

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by YouandiAllofus: 11:53am On Sep 07, 2023
Acekidc4:

Mention one tangible achievement you have use your big gbola to achieve in this your life
That smiling emoji, grin is how i feel. Not very many can boost of the (joy) derived from being contempted regardless of social or financial status

3 Likes

Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by Illegal1(m): 11:56am On Sep 07, 2023
omoh........i can't cum and kill myslf ontop kpekus..

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by izonborn098(m): 11:59am On Sep 07, 2023
Your opinion is for women with low body count and low libido women...
IconicR:
I said different things works for different women
The only thing a man I like can conquer me with is decency and not even money which is very rare to see in men these days
There's this attraction decent men posses, like he's got everything to be promiscuous but no he chose to respect his body
a woman with thousand of body counts know the value, importance and sweetness of sex except after child delivery...

3 Likes

Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by DesChyko: 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2023
Some people don't have problems in life. It's all a bed of roses for them.

8 Likes

Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2023
Sex nah war? grin

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by Acekidc4(m): 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
That smiling emoji, grin is how i feel. Not very many can boost of the (joy) derived from being contempted regardless of social or financial status

Ok that's your achievement🙄🙄 Clap for yourself 👏👏
Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by Janedigital7: 2:49pm On Sep 07, 2023
IbileIfe:

So, both married and single men if you want your wives or girlfriends to respect you, conquer them in bed.

Money, cars and cozy apartments will not make women respect you if you fail to conquer them in bed.
She will be moaning and calling his name and even spending the money she collected from you on the guy hitting her center of gravity.
That's why they like showing their cleavages even the so called Born Again sisters do so.

Make money, have fancy cars and SUVs and cozy apartments. But please, don't fail your wife or girlfriend in bed.
That's her bottom line.

A mere driver was banging the wife of a top male executive in a bank whilst he was busy winning Staff of The Year Awards.

Side Note!!!!!! Hey Guy i want to buy a linkendin acct
Please if you have and you want to sell for me please you can reach out to me via the green app 0#9#1#6# 0#7#7#6#7#5#8#
Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by Karlifate: 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2023
IbileIfe:

LMAO! grin grin

You're right BTW.

I posted something like this, some times ago.
Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by Karlifate: 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
Karlifate:

LMAO! grin grin

You're right BTW.

I posted something like this, some times ago.

Karlifate:
I saw a thread some days ago, where the writer was asking "when does dating begins?"

The harsh truth is if you've never fukked your "girlfriend" and/or don't fukk her well, she'll secretly despise you & start seeing you as less of a man.

The outspoken ones might voice out, just as seen in this OP's case. The gentle ones will unconsciously be shopping for your replacement.

Even the so-called church girls and the ones that appears innocent & delicate wants to be fukked real good.

No let dem whine you o. cheesy

Karlifate:

ESCALATION ADVICE:

The fukk a girl, you need to start talking about fukking, first.

Most guys stick to comfortable topics which make sure they comfortably end up in the friendzone. tongue

The best way to escalate is to start touching her kneecap, shoulder, and waist every time you two have a moment & combine this with opening the topic of sex. wink

Say “Isn’t it weird, how repressed the topic of sex is these days, even though it’s the most natural thing in the world?”

Say this and look away. cheesy

She will agree & think “wow, he’s so comfortable & non judgmental about sex. He probably gets it a lot” grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7806370/girlfriend-dumped-me-because-cannot#125165542

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by blingxx(m): 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2023
YouandiAllofus:

Everything no be sex oga, no kill yourself ontop woman, you can't really satisfy these hoes nowadays
Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by Karleb(m): 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2023
Let them meet Kahn the conqueror since it's only sex and money that's in that their empty skulls.

Rubbish!
Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by Fortune118005(m): 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2023
IbileIfe:

That's her bottom line.

This post of yours and the sad story at the end raises this question: WHAT DO WOMEN REALLY WANT?
It's saddening that some women don't even know what they want.
smh
Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by Longinyamapucci(m): 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2023
That's why I'm Always long deep inside the bloody Pucci.
Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by MyExpression(m): 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2023
True.

Argue anyhow you like...if you neva knack them, you're liable to be disrespected anytime in future.

But once you don sign-in, over!

2 Likes

Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by Acidosis(m): 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2023
Conquer your finance.
Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by candygist: 5:26pm On Sep 07, 2023
True. I observe the respect I get from ladies I gave hard hard. The ones I did not do well don't really respect me.

You ar not far from the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by jeromestarks: 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2023
Don't conquer anyone in bed. It's not a war.

You will suffer to woo her.
You will suffer to clothe her.
You will suffer to feed her.
You will suffer to pay her bride price.
You will suffer to house her.
You will suffer to take care of her seed.
You will suffer to make her happy.
You still want to suffer to sex her?
Are you born to suffer?

Fvck her. Cum inside her. Satisfy yourself and leave the rest to Mohammed (SAW).

2 Likes

Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by Tenrack: 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2023
thesicilian:
I'll rather conquer my finances and personal development first than to devote all my energy in trying to re-conquer someone that has been conquered over hundreds of times before.
you dey mind op

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by seanwilliam(m): 6:59pm On Sep 07, 2023
As funny as this is, I think it’s the truth

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by Cocolatti(m): 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2023
elmagnifico411:
Since the beginning of time, men have been working tirelessly just to go back to where they came out from. O son of man, who do u like this??
Well, there's no place like "HOME".
Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by Jman06(m): 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2023
Rubbish thread!
Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by thesilentman(m): 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
thesicilian:
perfect response!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps / What Will I Do? My Girlfriend Forget My Birthday. / Domestic Violence In Relationships!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.