Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,338 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid (69594 Views)

Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me / Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her / "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by handsomeyinka(m): 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
Can you kill buhari?
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by Solomon41: 11:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
that good
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
you want to fvck her fame not diick. wizkid that's shorter than B.red musical career is the one his diick is making you go gaga?

dem suppose don use this one to appease god tey tey for her town

2 Likes

Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:56pm On Jul 03, 2019
YoungLionken:
My brother hustle o make your babe nor see you finish o

I hate to read this nonsense. you think this 21 century dummy that's seeking attention for sometimes now, no be won mumu like you wey dey hustle go dey pack money give em

don't help your guys when they need your help, they hustle because of one local biitch

man up and stop saying the bolded words in public

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by Americanboy35: 12:00am On Jul 04, 2019
Empty brains everywhere....
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by OdefaGirl(f): 12:06am On Jul 04, 2019
You promised to kill yourself if he doesn't follow you back on Insta or whatever....pls I really wanna know if you are typing from d grave or still alive? If the later, then am promising you, he won't even know your name. Keep bringing yourself and your likes down, not me.
Sex is all d problems you have in the world, useless girl!!
Anything to trend!!!

1 Like

Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by shogsman(m): 12:07am On Jul 04, 2019
YoungLionken:
My brother hustle o make your babe nor see you finish o

What is the relationship between the topic and what you posted,stop this your silly ''hustle o'' trend,it's stupid.

1 Like

Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by enemyofprogress: 12:08am On Jul 04, 2019
ZWorld:
I don't know what Wizkid has done to me or where he has taken my name for me to be dripping all over him.

But I’m still going to F*ck his D!ck – Upcoming slay queen 'Uche Okoye' said.
igbo girls dying for Yoruba prick since 100AD grin grin

Sisipelebe come see something o

4 Likes

Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by karma2000: 12:18am On Jul 04, 2019
Get prepared to die an old fool useless ahewo
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by YoungLionken(m): 12:27am On Jul 04, 2019
shogsman:

What is the relationship between the topic and what you posted,stop this your silly ''hustle o'' trend,it's stupid.

It's however shameful that you couldn't see the correlation between the subject and my reply...

Do you think Nwoko's Regina, Davido's Chioma, or Burnaboy's Steph would misbehave just like that biatch, especially in the open?

Go and hustle, and forget this unnecessary hassle you're having with the 'hustle' trend...
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by YoungLionken(m): 12:41am On Jul 04, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

I hate to read this nonsense. you think this 21 century dummy that's seeking attention for sometimes now, no be won mumu like you wey dey hustle go dey pack money give em

don't help your guys when they need your help, they hustle because of one local biitch

man up and stop saying the bolded words in public

My REAL guys are all okay in their respective packages(We're just about 8 including myself, some are married), We meet at the end of every month, except anyone out of the country, of which We facetime them to deliberate on life situations. Don't want to even talk about chats or calls especially on emergency. I relate with my employees very well that you may not even know who's the boss....

Do you think Nwoko's Regina, Davido's Chioma, or Burnaboy's Steph would misbehave just like that biatch, especially in the open?
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by DrMuzungu(m): 1:04am On Jul 04, 2019
Is this one ashawo or olosho? cheesy
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by cohug: 1:05am On Jul 04, 2019
after u cry of rape. idiot
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by Propsvilla(m): 1:25am On Jul 04, 2019
Offpoint:
Abeg sey na phone get fault abi any body dey experience the same thing? My facebook no gree show pictures o
It is a global issue
I think Facebook Data Centre is seriously overwhelmed
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 04, 2019
AbuuBilaal:
Wheyrey omo jati jati.
Oku ewure.
Eran lasan ikeji aja.

Take it easy bro grin

Look at the way you altered the girl's destiny with insults grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by MrMou: 1:30am On Jul 04, 2019
israelmao:
Those who carry placards at the slightest confession of hoax rape should take note.
Oga go & sit down! Don't join issues! Your pastor is a shameless rapist, period! Is Dakolo's wife the first to accuse your shameless rapist pastor? All of them are lying na!
Nonsense!
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by lukui: 1:31am On Jul 04, 2019
you think that you can get anything that you want with your pvssy abi??
don't forget that what goes around comes around!!!!
my advice to you is to go and work and stop being a liability!!!!
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by MrMou: 1:34am On Jul 04, 2019
nototribalist:
In the good old days, this fool would've been brought to the market square and stoned to death for being stupid

Sadly, them go marry this one put for house
I no understand why una dey condemn this lady! If you're dating or can marry a girl who isn't a virgin but claim you can't marry this one, then you're deceiving yourself because they're all the same. Simple.
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by proprince(m): 3:27am On Jul 04, 2019
Offpoint:
Abeg sey na phone get fault abi any body dey experience the same thing? My facebook no gree show pictures o

No be your phone oo
Even my own dey do same thing.
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by legibow: 3:45am On Jul 04, 2019
ZWorld:
I don't know what Wizkid has done to me or where he has taken my name for me to be dripping all over him.

But I’m still going to F*ck his D!ck – Upcoming slay queen 'Uche Okoye' said.

Months ago she vowed to kill herself if Wizkid doesn’t follow her back on Instagram or post her picture.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/i-will-do-anything-to-have-sex-with-wizkid-actress-uche-okoye/
sex kill u die...
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by Lewandoski20(m): 4:17am On Jul 04, 2019
MY EXPERIENCE AS I ENROUTE TO ABUJA FROM ADAMAWA. - @Hope For Nigeria

The RUGA program has truly commenced!
In the early hours of Sunday, June 30, 2019 i was enroute from Adamawa State to Abuja.
While approaching Billiri, i saw a multitude of cattles and Fulanis (men, women and their children) standing on the road, they looked stranded, It was as if they were sent out of their homes. I asked myself, Why is this large number of cattle and Fulani on the road?”.

Still moving, while approaching Futuk, a local settlement in Gombe State, I saw another multitude of cattles close to a river bank, these ones were more in number compared to the previous, and they included cows, camels, sheeps and goats, all being controlled and monitored by their Fulani owners. I thought they had settled there for a while for the cattles to have water to drink, probably after a long journey.

As we kept on moving, I was greatly surprised to see them in their numbers along the road as they increased geometrically. This could be the Settlers President Buhari is carving lands for, i thought.
Reaching Alkaleri, a town in Bauchi State, our vehicle stopped for passengers to have some rest and perhaps grab something to eat before we continue the journey.
When we were at Alkaleri, i saw a young and vibrant Fulani herder; i approached him and engaged him in a conversation. This I did to find out why there were so many 'stranded-looking' Fulanis on the way with their cattles; i presumed he would know!
As i walked up to him, i said, Inakwana which means ‘Good morning’ in Hausa language and he responded Walla Hausa. At this point i suspected he does not understand Hausa language, perhaps not a Nigerian. I think i should speak the little Fulfulde I understand, maybe thats what he understands I said to myself. So i said Noi which means How are you? and he replied “Jam” meaning Fine.

And I continued by asking him if he could speak Fulfulde in Fulani which is referred to as 'awodi fulfulde na' and he said Oui which I know to mean Yes in French. Why didnt he reply me in Fulfulde but in French?, I became more curious, i decided to communicate in French with him which I discovered he could only speak well, luckily for me, I understand French too, so the conversation continued in French. I asked him Tu parles Française and with a big smile he answered, Oui.

Hearing me speak French, he was so amazed, the joy was written all over his paled face. In French, i inquired to know where he came from and he told me he was from Mali. MALI!

This immediately confirmed my suspicion, he was not a Nigerian!
It was there and then I knew that Nigerians are on the verge of losing their lands to foreigners.

If you are a Buharist and you love what he is doing, my brother, continue to support him! I bet you, this will not only affect you but your entire generation.

I wish for this not to happen in my generation because it's a pity that this generation is full of cowards.
I say this without apology!

RUGA program means 'allowing foreigners to graze and live with us in our own land'.

I stand to say no to RUGA. Emperor Kingsley Emmanuel, An Advocate for Positive Change and Buharist. - @Hope For Nigeria
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by Nature8(m): 4:54am On Jul 04, 2019
Emu4life:
Just for the Money.
If Money were plucked from trees, Most Ladies won't mind dating Monkeys.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by Comedian2019: 4:56am On Jul 04, 2019
The only thing she's got to offer is s3x. No brain

Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by Ominimercy(m): 5:11am On Jul 04, 2019
Ok

Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by Champagnegold: 5:16am On Jul 04, 2019
Girls are always like that.. so looose a very few are perculiar. they are the problem...

her face na www.wugly.com

Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by Nobody: 5:22am On Jul 04, 2019
I don't think wizzy does broke slay witches, at his level.
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by etrange: 5:24am On Jul 04, 2019
israelmao:
Those who carry placards at the slightest confession of hoax rape should take note.

Stop trying to water down the misery of rape.
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 5:59am On Jul 04, 2019
End time already. O Lord will pray for for your steadfasstrength, fortification to remain steadfast we can't do this on our own I in JESUS mighty name we have prayed. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 04, 2019
bonnyhope:
They don't think of any other thing except sex
They are NATURALLY meant to be senseless
Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by Godson26: 6:14am On Jul 04, 2019
so you wan rape wixkid oloshi omo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] / I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal / Olu Michaels: I Will Never Get Married Or Have Children -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.