Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid (69575 Views)

Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me / Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her / "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by desmondbrowneri: 10:58am On Jul 05, 2019
wizkid don suffer

Re: Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid by Defenderalert(m): 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
delugajackson:
Another gold-digging wh.ore on the prowl.

You want to render him useless with child support abi? Shameless prostitute.

Ubunja.Nill budget pvssy hunting GAY gigolo. Have you not yet killed you with that sniper. I say again you are a waste of time to your mothers womb.

Take the log off your eyes first. Hmoh! Have you paid your child support of your 20 children born by desperate hags?

At the sound of child support you seem to always weep. Broke AF. Too broke to buy a condom. Muhehehehe! grin Your children will die of hunger.

You want to continue your MiseduGAYpoo under this monkier? We shall cut off those fangs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Juice Wrld Dies Aged 21 After Suffering A Seizure At Chicago Airport / Olu Michaels: I Will Never Get Married Or Have Children - / I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.