Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,253 members, 7,839,305 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Why Are Rich Kids So Stingy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Rich Kids So Stingy? (768 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities Are Rich Ooo, My Experience Today / Why Do People Hate Rich Kids / A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Rich Kids So Stingy? by clive2u(m): 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
I've had the chance to date both rich kids and d regular ones and 100% of d rich kids have nt given me shii though i dnt ask but d regular ones always does(tru their own little way) but the 2 parties get from me. Is it in them or i was jst unlucky with them rich kids?
Re: Why Are Rich Kids So Stingy? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
Because poor people who have nothing (about their character) to attract people, foolishly believes that they will keep people around them if they spend money on them.... A rich person knows that A) money don't grow on trees, B) people should receive gift only when "you" believe that they deserve it and C) if you attract someone with honey, you will lose them with honey.... Thus not foolishly showering people with money (only thieves and people who haven't worked a day to earn such money, do that)...but most importantly, D) spending money on worthless people is a sure way to become poor (losing money) and having these same people you showered with money abandon you because you don't spend any longer on them.

As for you expecting to receive gift or whatever just because you are with someone.... You better upgrade yourself. Work for your own, and never expect anything from anyone, especially for free. Why would you think smesome should even give you anything? Do you work for them? Do you have a deal with them where they should pay you? Don't you have respect for yourself? No wonder so many people in Nigeria are treated like garbage, when so many are acting like garbage.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Rich Kids So Stingy? by LarryBee1k: 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
Depend on the person character. We also have stingy poor people too

1 Like

Re: Why Are Rich Kids So Stingy? by clive2u(m): 11:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Because poor people who have nothing (about their character) to attract people, foolishly believes that they will keep people around them if they spend money on them.... A rich person knows that A) money don't grow on trees, B) people should receive gift only when "you" believe that they deserve it and C) if you attract someone with honey, you will lose them with honey.... Thus not foolishly showering people with money (only thieves and people who haven't worked a day to earn such money, do that)...but most importantly, D) spending money on worthless people is a sure way to become poor (losing money) and having these same people you showered with money abandon you because you don't spend any longer on them.

As for you expecting to receive gift or whatever just because you are with someone.... You better upgrade yourself. Work for your own, and never expect anything from anyone, especially for free. Why would you think smesome should even give you anything? Do you work for them? Do you have a deal with them where they should pay you? Don't you have respect for yourself? No wonder so many people in Nigeria are treated like garbage, when so many are acting like garbage.
you didnt really understand my post, i am nt broke. I even gave to these rich babes of mine and the regular ones bt one time my ex(regular) jst forcefully gave me some bucks and said i shouldnt return, nt cos i didnt hav bt she jst showd she appretiated wat i've been doing for her or sth bt the rich ones were always asking. I think they are plain stingy or sth. Jst hope u understand my point
Re: Why Are Rich Kids So Stingy? by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
1) We have the "money miss road" rich people, these ones spend anyhow cos they were once poor, so having money is still like film trick to them.

2) We have the "platinum spoon" rich people, these ones know the value of money, they don't spend anyhow, they believe in spending their money on things or people that are worth it not frivolously.

So op when next you meet the so called rich people, scrutinise critically and chose your poison well, who knows, you might meet number (1).

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Rich Kids So Stingy? by clive2u(m): 11:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
) We have the "money miss road" rich people, these ones spend anyhow cos they were once poor, so having money is still like film trick to them.

2) We have the "platinum spoon" rich people, these ones know the value of money, they don't spend anyhow, they believe in spending their money on things or people that are worth it not frivolously.

So op when next you meet the so called rich people, scrutinise critically and chose your poison well, who knows, you might meet number (1).
lol. Funny but true, i've nt met no 1 yet
Re: Why Are Rich Kids So Stingy? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
clive2u:
you didnt really understand my post, i am nt broke. I even gave to these rich babes of mine and the regular ones bt one time my ex(regular) jst forcefully gave me some bucks and said i shouldnt return, nt cos i didnt hav bt she jst showd she appretiated wat i've been doing for her or sth bt the rich ones were always asking. I think they are plain stingy or sth. Jst hope u understand my point

Let me 1st tell you that there is nothing wrong with being stingy.... Only that person knows how hard they worked to get that money and NOBODY should tell them how to spend it. IMHO it is very foolish of someone to expect you to offer them anything, just because that's what you desire of them. If someone believe you deserve a gift, they will give it to you, and if they believe you don't, then grow up and accept it.

2nd if the rich ones in your life were asking you for money then isn't it obvious that you may have "thought" they had money but they didn't have any....?! Better yet, when they asked money from you why didn't you simply say that you haven't got any and/or that she has more than you?! Or did you pretend that you were rich in order to attract them?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Rich Kids So Stingy? by clive2u(m): 11:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Let me 1st tell you that there is nothing wrong with being stingy.... Only that person knows how hard they worked to get that money and NOBODY should tell them how to spend it. IMHO it is very foolish of someone to expect you to offer them anything, just because that's what you desire of them. If someone believe you deserve a gift, they will give it to you, and if they believe you don't, then grow up and accept it.

2nd if the rich ones in your life were asking you for money then isn't it obvious that you may have "thought" they had money but they didn't have any....?! Better yet, when they asked money from you why didn't you simply say that you haven't got any and/or that she has more than you?! Or did you pretend that you were rich in order to attract them?
stop writing long note and read the topic and understand if u still cant understand u move to another topic. Others understood me and hav responded bt u are stil bent on writing much gist that is nt related. No offense

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Birthday Surprise Went Horribly Wrong / Ladies Strip And Shatta Bandle Shits Down Lagos Party With Rude Boy (VIDEO) / Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.