Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" (73951 Views)

COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message / Timi Dakolo Shares Christmas Family Photo / Busola Dakolo Shares Bedroom Photo With Husband, Timi Dakolo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Omudia11: 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
You are very very stupid. Calling rape noise? No wonder Nigeria is such a sh!!thole. When an armed robber robs you, endeavor to give him a high five since no one "holy pass". Nonsense
Swtcherries:
Nobody holy pass, the pastor have stepped down, so why the noise?

Timi is acting like a saint whereas he got her pregnant two times before marriage, that woman must have had a crush on the pastor during her teenage age, I think its a consentual sex, if not why coming out now after all these years to tanish his image? That's after the pastor and the husband had a misunderstanding. Mad couple..

I am not in support of rape but we need to think logically.

17 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by idonhammer: 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2019
Brainwashed Coza member spotted.

Swtcherries:

Timi is acting like a saint whereas he got her pregnant two times before marriage, that woman must have had a crush on the pastor during her teenage age, I think its a consentual sex, if not why coming out now after all these years to tanish his image? That's after the pastor and the husband had a misunderstanding. Mad couple..

11 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by salford: 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
From rape to lies, from lies to blackmail. How much did COZA pay to publish lies about the Dakolo family? This video has burst the bubble, otherwise a lot of people would never believe he was not the one who wedded them. So the car gift issue is also a lie, this is shameful.
Coza members and lies are like X and Y in mathematics.
Believe anything they say at your own risk.

9 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2019
Slymonster:

The other which was accused can't file a libel suit. That's to tell you,he is guilty. No body will be accuse on such huge scale of rape and just relax on it when your ministry is going on. If he tries it,more will come out and he knows that. I can bet he has had sex with alot of women both married and un married.

Do you feel it's all men that will allow their wife come out with this when we have a country that's very judgmental in everything we do,more less a past. Smh
the coza guy and Dakolo wife has something they are hiding. dakolo is the real victim here not her.
this rape allegation only came to stop Dakolo from discovering something bigger about his wife.

the pastor know they had consensual sex that is why he is not suing . both are afraid to sue because of what they are hiding

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by tintingz(m): 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2019

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Omudia11: 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
A dumbass like you doesn't know that when there appears to be three or more victims, it is no longer a mere allegation.

Didn't Bill Cosby just go to jail for a crime he committed decades ago?
Swtcherries:
Go to jail based on mere allegation? Something that happened 20years ago.

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by martineverest(m): 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
Lifestone:

The fact that Busola hasn't filed criminal complains means she can't prove it. I am not a fan of Pastor Fatoyinbo. They obviously had sex, but it's not rape. Maybe she later became remorseful guilty of the act and need to come out to free her guilty conscience.
she doesn't have evidence....same with Michael Jackson and rkelly.but the more victims come out,the more the police will be tempted to investigate.thats 2hat they want to use against him.

remember, fatoyinbo ex worker confessed this morning that he raped her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
I can remember how I hated Ese Walters when she gave her allegations. I did not believe it. Now I believe it 100percent. It is a shame. I wonder how many ladies in his church that has fallen victim to him. Even the wife supports the evil. Hmm!
salford:

Coza members and lies are like X and Y in mathematics.
Believe anything they say at your own risk.

6 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by hopilo: 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
last Picture confirm the rumors that she was pregnant as choir mistress before marriage.
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by martineverest(m): 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2019
Mk12:

How can we be sure he is a rapist without seeing the evidence in court and his conviction?
she got no evidence...but the more people accuse him if rape,the more the police investigate...just like r Kelly's case.

remember,they said about 30 women are ready to speak up.thia morning,one of his ex workers said he raped her

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Funkybabee(f): 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2019
It has not hit u harder, it will be all of you that will reveal the secret behind this opened up...we are waiting for u
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by tintingz(m): 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2019
BrutalJab:
Where are the brainless supporters of Totoyinbo who specializes in posting fake news

So many fake news everywhere.

Lol, which one be totoyinbo again? grin grin

Una no go kee person with laff. grin

5 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by 9jaRealist: 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2019
DeRuggedProf:
"2• I have never met or been in the same space with Biodun Fatoyinbo nor do I ever want to be and have never want to be........"

But you want to occupy every night, the 'SPACE' he labored hard to dig and leave for you

Your wife was never raped, every girl you meet that is not a virgin has a rape incidence!

If truly this pastor touched your wife, she enjoyed every bit of the romance.
Dig deeper, only if you want to experience her Virgin moanings, " oh dear, slowly , uhmmmm, aaargh, aaaaoough, Mmmmm, aaarrrsh" that she did not bring to your home. grin

I had a girlfriend who told me she was disvirgined on three different occasions by three different men!!!
Just be patient, the true story must one day come out.
I just pity this pastor, the devil has allocated more time on his case.
If it is ever true that that pastor oiled her, then I strongly believe he completed enough DIGGING DEEP after your wedding until lately, maybe when things looked likely to explode on her.
One of your close CALM friends likely saw things he will rather commit suicide, than let you patronise Sniper hawkers. grin

Rubbish!

DISGUSTING misogynist...

Why don’t you turn to your own wife (if you were fortunate enough to deceive anyone to marry you) and find out how many men “occupied the space they dug and left for you” before you married her, and how much “she enjoyed every bit of the romance”!

>

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Okoyeebo: 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2019
[s]
Swtcherries:

[/s]

May all your female children fall into the hands of men like Biodun Fatoyinbo.

9 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Ubdavis(m): 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2019
[quote author=Fountainofyouth post=79945676]

He debunked it, check a screen shot on page one.[/quot

Oh. That is quite re assuring...
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
These are facts. Too bad, churches have been turned to occultic grounds.
ladiesreject:
Trending....

Oya, Fatoyinbo's e-lawyers, counter these facts from Mr. Dakolo. Remember, he has a video attached to it. So what can you say?

Meanwhile......
Fatoyinbo's children are too good for the Nigerian educational system that they had to hire a lady to take care of them abroad while the parents stay here and milk the sheeples dry. Some sheeples can't even afford their fees. Smh.

Again,

In the later part of the interview, she mentioned that Modele had a way of deliberately or inadvertently bringing young girls to Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo for him to sexually molest them

Why am I having this feeling that the wife is an accomplice in his evil deeds? It might be a ritual all in a bid to get more members and more money.

Also, she mentioned something like COZA 12 , the 12 senior pastors of COZA. They decide what happens in COZA. They are the ones who make sure the truth doesnt get to the public.

I think they are also demonic people, and I can say without mincing words that they might have raped countless number of girls in their various churches as well, it's just a matter of time before they are caught.

Bottom line is Fatoyinbo and COZA are into some kind of demonic stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by BrutalJab: 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
Mk12:

You guys keep shouting rape rape on top consensual sex but yet the victim can take him to court. Does Dakolo and his wife plan on jailing him in the media?
I will keep saying the man did nothing wrong but have sex with a girl like any other person until I see him in jail for rape

Then what's stopping Totoyinbo from suing her for defamation?

Why did he step down from preaching? For who to investigate him?

Dakolo and his wife are only waiting for more victims to come forward so that enough evidence will be put forward to nail him finally.

Just chill and enjoy the media awareness for now.

10 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by BrutalJab: 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
tintingz:

Lol, which one be totoyinbo again? grin grin
Una no kee person with laff. grin
That's his baptismal name o. grin

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by martineverest(m): 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I can remember how I hated Ese Walters when she gave her allegations. I did not believe it. Now I believe it 100percent. It is a shame. I wonder how many ladies in his church that has fallen victim to him. Even the wife supports the evil. Hmm!
ESE Walter case made people believe Busayo dakolo

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Omudia11: 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
Satisfied?
Ubdavis:
Good one. But how about saying ur wife was a Virgin, I disnt hear directly from u but I will appreciate if u could debunk that with proves too

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by martineverest(m): 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
Omudia11:
You are very very stupid. Calling rape noise? No wonder Nigeria is such a sh!!thole. When an armed robber robs you, endeavor to give him a high five since no one "holy pass". Nonsense
don't argue with those fools..there are many educated illiterates in naija...that guy Is a potential rapist

7 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by GreatManBee: 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
These are facts. Too bad, churches have been turned to occultic grounds.

Lol
I can't say for sure if they are facts
I might be wrong.
But I just can't shake this feeling that they might be into some very dirty stuff

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Ubdavis(m): 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2019
Omudia11:
Satisfied?

Very good. I thought as much. He couldn't have said that....

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Iykopee(m): 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2019
Video or picture of Fatoyinbo raping biodun dakolo or I don't believe it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by LONGPREEK(m): 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2019
ngwababe:

Thought it's doctored? Maybe it's engineered cheesy
even my landlords daughter says its bricklayered lol

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
martineverest:
she got no evidence...but the more people accuse him if rape,the more the police investigate...just like r Kelly's case.

remember,they said about 30 women are ready to speak up.thia morning,one of his ex workers said he raped her
I guess R Kelly is in jail already? even if 100 people accuse him, you will still need evidence to jail him
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Cobetoh: 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
http://anyworkapp.com/?ref=38523

Its real. Check it out
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by 9jaRealist: 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2019
Lifestone:

The fact that Busola hasn't filed criminal complains means she can't prove it. I am not a fan of Pastor Fatoyinbo. They obviously had sex, but it's not rape. Maybe she later became remorseful guilty of the act and need to come out to free her guilty conscience.

What are you? A sharia court that requires women to produce four male eyewitnesses to rape? shocked

That something can’t be proven under the rules of evidence doesn’t mean it didn’t happen (without saying that it did)...
In a court of law, a criminal defendant is declared either “guilty” or “not guilty” (beyond a reasonable doubt), and NOT “innocent”!
>

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by sweetrace(f): 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2019
Timi is talking about cyber bullies!!!! He took his case to cyber land instead of a competent court of law.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by gozzlin: 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
Swtcherries:

I pray that bro Kunle will do to you what Biodun Fatoyinbo did to Mrs Dakolo. Say amen.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by sweetrace(f): 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
Timi is talking about cyber bullies!!!! He took his case to cyber land instead of a competent court of law or even the CAN or any regulatory authority, and now he is complaining.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo / REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend / Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.