Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,321 members, 7,842,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

"Nothing Happened" He Just Passed The Night. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Nothing Happened" He Just Passed The Night. (4433 Views)

Man Begs Sidechic To Take Him Back After Discovering He Just Welcomed A 2nd Chil / I Didnt Sleep With The Guy, We Just Romanced And He Just Cum Inside Me Small / How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: "Nothing Happened" He Just Passed The Night. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 05, 2019
czarina:
Yeah, I remember now. I think Simi once got called out by one lady with it after she used a slang related to it.

Yeah right! The same way you believe Boss J and his server and satellite issues.

How are you?
Now you see I didn’t come up with it grin grin

My story is as real as the server and satellite issue... that killed me

I’m good oooo. Can’t complain

Enjoy the rest of your day smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nothing Happened" He Just Passed The Night. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
goat22:

WHY WHY!? angry WHY WILL THIS HAPPEN?! Why?! angry Tell me WHY Maria WHY?!

Yes Goat! Why? angry
Re: "Nothing Happened" He Just Passed The Night. by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 06, 2019
czarina:
Who is Sanyeri?

Just curious

That means u dont see nollywood movies

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife’s Lover Prostrated,confessed To Me He Had Been Sleeping With My Wife / Viral Video Shows Two Access Bank Staff Having S E X In Office (video) / Can you tell what's happening here (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.