Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair (55588 Views)

David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair / Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers / Peter Obi Posts Wrong Picture As Prof Saheed Aderinto, Deletes His Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by ClearFlair: 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
DJJOVINO:
He only want to have part of his own national cake been shared. Lol cheesy grin cheesy

That’s how they do grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
LegendHero:
Prof Nwabueze defending a Fulani Muslim in court. I thought these guys always accuse the Yorubas as betrayers for supporting Buhari a Fulani Muslim.

I am now seeing the picture, these guys only abuse people when they want their position and have an innate hatred of destroying what they can’t have with constant hate propaganda.

This same Nwabueze was crying while Atiku his master was petting him like a pet dog.
Wow! What a disrespectful comment shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by fakuta(f): 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
My fish source is too spicy, and am hungry
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Cherrybae(f): 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
This applaudale I hope papa will Rest in peace soon.
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
LegendHero:
Prof Nwabueze defending a Fulani Muslim in court. I thought these guys always accuse the Yorubas as betrayers for supporting Buhari a Fulani Muslim.

I am now seeing the picture, these guys only abuse other people when they want their position for themselves and have an innate hatred of destroying what they can’t have with constant hate propaganda.

This same Nwabueze was crying while Atiku his master was petting him like a pet dog.

Please stop it. He's a lawyer and can defend anyone he believes is on the side of truth.

4 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 04, 2019
Nairaland has gone to the dog's. I only see hatred. I can't be part of this trend anymore.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Light1259: 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2019
I don't see sense in all these, even if all erudite San are polled out to stand for Atiku it will never yield any meaningful fruit, the truth is that cabals are in charge they say what happens in Nigeria, let Prof. go and rest and plot how we can leave this country filled with destitute.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by LegendHero(m): 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
Jacinthe:

Please stop it. He's a lawyer and can defend anyone he believes is on the side of truth.

Seems you don’t understand the context of my word. I’m not necessarily attacking the distinguished prof, I am just trying to point out how hypocritical these SE guys are. They have been disturbing the Internet space that the Yorubas supported a Fulani man, whereas they are doing the same thing and even doing that without a shame.

6 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by BruncleZuma: 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2019
Compliant:
If PDP like gather 5000 SAN

Like Buhari's defence of his certificate bah?

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by deji17: 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2019
When this guy drop dead tomorrow, they will be calling on Nigeria and blackmailing as well to help fund his funeral. But all his life, all he has ever done is work against the interest of Nigeria through his Biafra / LiePOB leaning and selfishness.

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Okoyeebo: 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
Ben Nwabueze has never won a single election petition in the history of his practice. He's a constitutional lawyer and would be beaten like a thief in court.

It's like getting Sagay to represent you in election petition.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
Bar man give me one galon of ten litres of palm wine is needed here with roasted grass cutter animal with one stick of fried snails also add two laps of foreign Turkey to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Hotzone(m): 9:34pm On Jul 04, 2019
Noble gesture not slapping a nursing

Old men must speak in times like this

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by aspirebig: 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
Guys please avoid this guy o.

He is a fraudster.He collects money for video coverage, photography and other services and disappears,since last year and has disappeared without trace.His last known address was around Ijaye/Iyana ipaja axis in Lagos. He goes to offices,markets and workshops to collect money from his clients.

He name is Emmanuel Dare. His last known phone numbers before he became unreachable are 07055078831 and 08055522447.

We need to careful of individuals like him.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by AntiWailer: 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
deeway200:
buhari must b sad
About ?
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Josewonder(m): 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
igbo s like fooling themselves, old man that claimed to know law want inec to bring results from server which does not exist, server which the electoral act that govern the 2019 election does not even recognized. even a law student knows the is no case there. ipob the most foolish people I have seen. mumu Biafra.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Boyooosa(m): 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
Anything for the benjees grin
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Okoyeebo: 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
LegendHero:

Seems you don’t understand the context of my word. I’m not necessarily attacking the distinguished prof, I am just trying to point out how hypocritical these SE guys are. They have been disturbing the Internet space that the Yorubas supported a Fulani man, whereas they are doing the same thing and even doing that without a shame.

Don't explain yourself to them, the hypocrites deserve to be knocked on the head.

Didn't this same shameless greedy Professor support Kanu and indeed hosted him in his house? Now, he remembers that he has interests who becomes Nigeria's president.

See, Atiku has exposed the hypocrisy of Igbos backing the Biafran madness just like how Atiku's dollars brought out this hungry old man out of retirement.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by LegendHero(m): 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

When you desperately wants to see Nigeria work again!!!

Baba wanted to make sure that Nigeria is in a better hand before home will come calling

God bless your age sir, continue to age with grace!!!

Modified:

It's natural, most people tends to love people that shows them love!!!

Buhari has won all hatred due to his fanaticism, bloody hands and his dirty body language!!!

You (Buhari) were part of those who killed millions, instead of apologies, you dey brag, na so life dey cheap

If the North were hated as you claimed then the south will not support Yaradua, If the North hates the South, then they will not sing the praises of Dora Akunyili!!!

This is to tell you that Nigerians don't hate any tribe but examines and loathe evil character

Only NTA and paid zombies are promoting Buhari!!! Take it to the bank!!!
Lol, I know you guys can’t own up to your words and are constantly shifting position like a true two mouthed human being.

When you know we can support anybody we want, why then do your kinsmen constantly attack the Yorubas for voting Buhari??

You cannot force your opinion on other people, we all see life differently and that was the reason why you chose to vote Atiku and the Yorubas gave Buhari a slight win.

But your people already turned it to a hate season by accusing the Yoruba of betrayal for voting a Fulani northerner whereas you did the same just that God made it impossible.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Boyooosa(m): 9:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
2018PROFSUNDAY:
Bar man give me one galon of ten litres of palm wine is needed here with roasted grass cutter animal with one stick of fried snails also add two laps of foreign Turkey to it.
O ya take dia

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by AyakaDunukofia: 9:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
Nwabueze...One of the best acute legal minds in the whole world. Undisputable.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Sunny4pat: 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2019
[quote author=olassybaba post=79948716][b]LG HOME Theater available for sale in AKURE for a soapy price. iam interested. how do I contact you
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by bush112(m): 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2019
LegendHero:

I am now seeing the picture, these guys only abuse other people when they want their position for themselves and have an innate hatred of destroying what they can’t have with constant hate propaganda.

shut up , u too talk
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by LegendHero(m): 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2019
bush112:
shut up , u too talk

Shutting me up on a public forum, hope you’ve taken your drugs this night?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Sunny4pat: 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
Vice presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Peter Obi, has reacted to the decision of veteran 87-year-old lawyer, Prof. Ben Nwabueze, to represent Alhaji Atiku Abubakar at the Presidential Election Tribunal.

The Senior Advocate of Nigeria, SAN, appeared at the Tribunal on Wheelchair and announced that he was now the head of Atiku’s legal team.

Obi, who was also seated at the Tribunal, said that the move by the former Minister of Education and Youth Development was reassuring.

The former Anambra Governor, tweeted, “It was reassuring that notwithstanding his age and health challenges, Prof Ben Nwabueze (SAN), patriot and foremost constitutional lawyer, led our legal team at the commencement of trial at the Presidential Election Petition, today.”

Nigeria must work again

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
LegendHero:

Lol, I know you guys can’t own up to your words and are constantly shifting position like a true two mouthed human being.

When you know we can support anybody we want, why then do your kinsmen constantly attack the Yorubas for voting Buhari??

You cannot force your opinion on other people, we all see life differently and that was the reason why you chose to vote Atiku and the Yorubas gave Buhari a slight win.

But your people already turned it to a hate season by accusing the Yoruba of betrayal for voting a Fulani northerner whereas you did the same just that God made it impossible.
Let me quickly correct you, I don't play ethnic division!!!

No one can force anyone to vote for anybody, the accusations is only brought to the social media through those with mischief!!!

Trying to peach an ethnic group against another!!!

Na only mumu no know that one!!!

4 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by bikefab(m): 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2019
This is the most high profile case in Nigeria at the moment, it's outcome is of great importance.
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by olassybaba: 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2019
[quote author=Sunny4pat post=79949275][/quote] 0 7 0 8 7 4 0 3 1 0 3
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Walehelt(m): 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2019
ashantitope:
See wahala you people use somebody with good health and two legs your winning is not sure now you brought somebody on wheelchair and you are happy ok we are waiting for the judgment

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by LegendHero(m): 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Let me quickly correct you, I don't play ethnic division!!!

No one can force anyone to vote for anybody, the accusations is only brought to the social media through those with mischief!!!

Trying to peach an ethnic group against another!!!

Na only mumu no know that one!!!
Let’s call a spade a spade, it’s not only on the social media, it exists even in real world discussion and I’ve witnessed it countless times even outside the shores of Nigeria.

This is the reality, Igbos are loyal to PDP and would always vote anybody the PDP nominate, that’s why they can vote Yar’Adua and OBJ.

The Yorubas on the other hand are loyal to ACN which merged to form APC, what exactly is wrong in us voting Buhari that you guys stared shouting betrayal of trust all through 2015-2019, betrayal of who and what exactly?

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Fuckthamods: 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2019
ClearFlair:
Bunch of clowns. Yeye dey smell
Wailer grin
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Neddyogu(m): 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
Na here we dey....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Rufai Kneels To Greet Oba Akiolu During Courtesy Visit In His Palace / Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion / Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.