Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair (55587 Views)

David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair / Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers / Peter Obi Posts Wrong Picture As Prof Saheed Aderinto, Deletes His Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Starhearts: 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
I thought they said Atiku is from Cameron
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Jalinco: 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
After the Atikulates have eaten enough Atiku dollars, they have begun to bring their ancestors to come and eat their own one after the other
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by MrSly(m): 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
LegendHero:
Prof Nwabueze defending a Fulani Muslim in court. I thought these guys always accuse the Yorubas as betrayers for supporting Buhari a Fulani Muslim.

I am now seeing the picture, these guys only abuse other people when they want their position for themselves and have an innate hatred of destroying what they can’t have with constant hate propaganda.

This same Nwabueze was crying while Atiku his master was petting him like a pet dog.
The difference is that the prof is fighting for what he believes in, justice but as for yoruba afonja, they have no focal point. For them it is all about stomach infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by IamSoProlific: 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

When you desperately wants to see Nigeria work again!!!

Baba wanted to make sure that Nigeria is in a better hand before home will come calling

God bless your age sir, continue to age with grace!!!

Modified:

It's natural, most people tends to love people that shows them love!!!

Buhari has won all hatred due to his fanaticism, bloody hands and his dirty body language!!!

You (Buhari) were part of those who killed millions, instead of apologies, you dey brag, na so life dey cheap

If the North were hated as you claimed then the south will not support Yaradua, If the North hates the South, then they will not sing the praises of Dora Akunyili!!!

This is to tell you that Nigerians don't hate any tribe but examines and loathe evil character

Only NTA and paid zombies are promoting Buhari!!! Take it to the bank!!!

Are you married

You'll make a good sister inlaw if you don't mind.

Sense well made, if only half of the girls have sense as you do....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by LegendHero(m): 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
MrSly:

The difference is that the prof is fighting for what he believes in, justice but as for yoruba afonja, they have no focal point. For them it is all about stomach infrastructure.

Lol, see how daft in reasoning one can be. He believes in the Fulani hemogeny right?, he believes Atiku that was part of the rot in the last government will salvage the situation?? What does he actually believe in??

I don’t even know how to respond to you, coz you’re beyond redemption.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
LegendHero:
Prof Nwabueze defending a Fulani Muslim in court. I thought these guys always accuse the Yorubas as betrayers for supporting Buhari a Fulani Muslim.

I am now seeing the picture, these guys only abuse other people when they want their position for themselves and have an innate hatred of destroying what they can’t have with constant hate propaganda.

This same Nwabueze was crying while Atiku his master was petting him like a pet dog.

Don't intentionally deceive urself.

IGBOS have a problem with buhari, and it has nothing to do with Fulani. Yaradua was a Fulani and IGBOS voted for him.
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Officialgarri: 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
14june:
Nairaland has gone to the dog's. I only see hatred. I can't be part of this trend anymore.
Shut up your dirty mouth. Deactivate your account if you are so pained .
You are one of the dogs that spew hatred on any Buhari related thread but since your clueless Atiku goofed on this one, you are crying like a witch.

Gerrout
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
holytribe:
Make una allow this old man Rest in peace ooo. He looks fragile shocked court proceedings can be tiring and time consuming.

His brain is as sharp as ever.
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by LegendHero(m): 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Don't intentionally deceive urself.

IGBOS have a problem with buhari, and it has nothing to do with Fulani. Yaradua was a Fulani and IGBOS voted for him.

Then why do Igbos accuse Yorubas of betraying the south when they vote the same Fulani Muslim. I don’t care if the Igbos hate Buhari coz that is not my headache, I just think it’s hypocritical for the Igbos to constantly accuse the Yoruba of betrayal of the southern cause when they themselves voted a Fulani.

Don’t you think you guys are double mouthed and hypocrites?

5 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Autotech312(m): 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
CapitalHYC:
Haters would come and say he is doing it because of Peter Obi or Peter persuaded him to show up grin

A man standing straight never win case Na wheelchair man go come win am. I dey laugh.
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by brookz: 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2019
Igbos, food is ready. Coman do what you can do at your best.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Baba wanted to make sure that Nigeria is in a better hand before home will come calling

Modified:

Buhari has won all hatred due to his fanaticism, bloody hands and his dirty body language!!!

You (Buhari) were part of those who killed millions, instead of apologies, you dey brag, na so life dey cheap

If the North were hated as you claimed then the south will not support Yaradua, If the North hates the South, then they will not sing the praises of Dora Akunyili!!!

This is to tell you that Nigerians don't hate any tribe but examines and loathe evil character

Sarrki wee not like this post
Cc immhotep
Wia is Lzaa sef?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Oloripelebe: 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2019
grin
The saviour of ipob

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by idonhammer: 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
Na woman you be

Wiseandtrue:

Modified:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Bennycollins: 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
Not just PDP, but all Nigerians especially those who would be victims of next level sufferings, killings, kidnaps inflation, hunger etc.
ClearFlair:
Exercise in futility. It will all end in tears of sorrow for PDP.
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Kingsaeedibn: 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
chizpim:
The so cripple is better than ur entire generation.

For your mind
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by idonhammer: 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
LegendHero:

Lol, see how daft in reasoning one can be. He believes in the Fulani hemogeny right?, he believes Atiku that was part of the rot in the last government will salvage the situation?? What does he actually believe in??

I don’t even know how to respond to you, coz you’re beyond redemption.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
LegendHero:

Then why do Igbos accuse Yorubas of betraying the south when they vote the same Fulani Muslim. I don’t care if the Igbos hate Buhari coz that is not my headache, I just think it’s hypocritical for the Igbos to constantly accuse the Yoruba of betrayal of the southern cause when they themselves voted a Fulani.

Don’t you think you guys are double mouthed and hypocrites?

IGBOS didn't vote a Fulani in 2015, don't be a FoooOOoooOOOooL cheesy
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by SouthEastFacts: 11:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
LegendHero:

You are in sifia pains and bloody revisionist.

We have no problem with fulani moslems. We voted for Yar'adua, Shagari.

Buhari ran with Igbos twice but lost our vote, Atiku ran with Igbo in 2007 but also lost our votes.

We vote for competence and Igbo National Interest. Yorubas voted for buhari to grab power either through death or after the end of his tenure.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by LegendHero(m): 11:11pm On Jul 04, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

You are in sifia pains and bloody revisionist.

We have no problem with fulani moslems. We voted for Yar'adua, Shagari.

Buhari ran with Igbos twice but lost our vote, Atiku ran with Igbo in 2007 but also lost our votes.

We vote for competence and Igbo National Interest. Yorubas voted for buhari to grab power either through death or after the end of his tenure.

I don’t care if you vote for Hitler or Atiku, what I’m envisaging was that you guys are all over the place in 2015 shouting Yorubas betrayed the south for voting a Fulani man. What changed suddenly that made you guys wanna vote the same Fulani Muslim ??

What I’m pointing out is your double mouthed and hypocritical lifestyle.

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by LegendHero(m): 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
PrecisionFx:

IGBOS didn't vote a Fulani in 2015, don't be a FoooOOoooOOOooL cheesy

You are daft in reasoning, Igbos shouted Yorubas are betrayers for voting a Fulani man but your grandfathers are crying and hugging a Fulani Atiku shamelessly and you still got the gut to call people pointing out your dubious behavior a fool. I think the fooooooooool here is either you or the crying old man.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Lovelive: 11:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
We love you SIR
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Deejaygold(m): 11:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
Our online president
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Lovelive: 11:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
Okoyeebo:
Ben Nwabueze has never won a single election petition in the history of his practice. He's a constitutional lawyer and would be beaten like a thief in court.

It's like getting Sagay to represent you in election petition.

Bcs he stands by the truth at all cause.
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by lokzie: 11:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
Nigerians,
Bigotry and tribalism wouldn’t get you anywhere. The doctor or random Good Samaritan that may save your life or help you in a way may be from the tribe you hate. Some white people don’t even care what part of Africa you’re from. If you are wise, you’d seek a government that is positively concerned about your welfare and that of your future kids than one based on your tribal sentiments. I’d rather ask how an individual in power has put in place quality policies to positively affect my future and that of those around me than be stuck in ....I’m not going to define what this type of thinking is, so you don’t think I’m insulting you... this is 2019, the world isn’t waiting for a country still stuck in primitive tribalism. Even God knew that if people have one kind, they can achieve anything (Tower of Babel).
Don’t pass this mentality to your kids, they will hate you in future trust me.
LegendHero:

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by GistFullGround: 11:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
LegendHero:

You seem to be "high", or something. Please go get your medication!
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Lovelive: 11:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
Josewonder:
igbo s like fooling themselves, old man that claimed to know law want inec to bring results from server which does not exist, server which the electoral act that govern the 2019 election does not even recognized. even a law student knows the is no case there. ipob the most foolish people I have seen. mumu Biafra.
Retardedd
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by LegendHero(m): 11:29pm On Jul 04, 2019
GistFullGround:

You seem to be "high", or something. Please go get your medication!

It takes a sick person to know a sick person. Have you took your medication first, then I can think of taking mine.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by enemyofprogress: 11:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
Talking as if the old man is doing it free of charge
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Alejobs: 11:34pm On Jul 04, 2019
Just before you do the do.... Think twice!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Rufai Kneels To Greet Oba Akiolu During Courtesy Visit In His Palace / Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion / Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.