Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair (55590 Views)

David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair / Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers / Peter Obi Posts Wrong Picture As Prof Saheed Aderinto, Deletes His Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by ashantitope: 8:06am On Jul 05, 2019
27Pushing30:
azzin it’s laughable! At the most the man should have served a consultancy/advisory role NOT face the stress of open court.

Even if he offered his services in this capacity it should have been politely turned down by the Atiku team. SMH �‍♂️
Did you even check the man age this atiku is a joker and very funny comedian
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by jrusky(m): 8:47am On Jul 05, 2019
LegendHero:
Prof Nwabueze defending a Fulani Muslim in court. I thought these guys always accuse the Yorubas as betrayers for supporting Buhari a Fulani Muslim.

I am now seeing the picture, these guys only abuse other people when they want their position for themselves and have an innate hatred of destroying what they can’t have with constant hate propaganda.

This same Nwabueze was crying while Atiku his master was petting him like a pet dog.

Bro I don't think what you said is true. Buhari created all these over heated hate and tribalism due to his reckless nature. As I said before Nigerians are not these much divided or hate each other these much as witnessed in the last 4 years.

Moreso it's true my people do ignorantly calls SW fulani slaves which is wrong absolutely, no one is anybody slave in Nigeria and on Ben coming to defend Atiku I believe it was borne out of personal love afterall Kenyamo or whatever is not a Yoruba man but he is ready to even kill himself because of Buhari so is he too not a slave?

Pls whatever is playing out right now I see it as just personal love from Ben towards Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 05, 2019
LegendHero:
Prof Nwabueze defending a Fulani Muslim in court. I thought these guys always accuse the Yorubas as betrayers for supporting Buhari a Fulani Muslim.

I am now seeing the picture, these guys only abuse other people when they want their position for themselves and have an innate hatred of destroying what they can’t have with constant hate propaganda.

This same Nwabueze was crying while Atiku his master was petting him like a pet dog.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Joel971: 9:14am On Jul 05, 2019
Ok nah, let's see another drama again grin
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by ezigr8(m): 9:32am On Jul 05, 2019
PDP TRYING TO USE EMOTIONAL AND SYMPATHETIC TRICKS ON THE JUSTICES.

ATIKU HAVE NO CASE, HE SHOULD STOP WASTING OUR TIME SO WE CAN MOVE ON.
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by SouthEastFacts: 10:26am On Jul 05, 2019
LegendHero:

I don’t care if you vote for Hitler or Atiku, what I’m envisaging was that you guys are all over the place in 2015 shouting Yorubas betrayed the south for voting a Fulani man. What changed suddenly that made you guys wanna vote the same Fulani Muslim ??

What I’m pointing out is your double mouthed and hypocritical lifestyle.
Stop being an idiot. Nobody is against you voting for a fulani, we were only cautioning you guys against voting buhari.

We have no problem with Buhari's ethnicity but his dangerous agenda.

Someone that placed the Executive President on house arrest and jailed his VP.

Someone that truncated our democracy and abused powers as head of state.

Someone that northernized the country, bombed Adamawa aerially because of cows, bombed Ikorodu armed robbers aerially, bombed Calabar, massacred peaceful protesters in SE, Zaria and Abuja yet failed to lift a finger against a group that has massacred and caused more bloodshed than BH since since 2015 is the person we cautioned you people against.

A healthy Buhari ran with Igbo blood against a sick Yar'Adua that ran with Ijaw blood, Atiku ran with Igbo blood against Jonathan that ran with Fulani blood and on those occassions, we rejected an Igbo ticket for a fulani-Ijaw ticket and Ijaw-fulani ticket.

I will only vote for a man that will protect my business interest, we don't vote to grab power even if it means burning down the country.
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Malawian(m): 11:15am On Jul 05, 2019
LegendHero:

We dont hate Fulani, We hate Jihadists and Terrorists and most certainly b RUGA ri.
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by LegendHero(m): 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2019
jrusky:

Bro I don't think what you said is true. Buhari created all these over heated hate and tribalism due to his reckless nature. As I said before Nigerians are not these much divided or hate each other these much as witnessed in the last 4 years.

Moreso it's true my people do ignorantly calls SW fulani slaves which is wrong absolutely, no one is anybody slave in Nigeria and on Ben coming to defend Atiku I believe it was borne out of personal love afterall Kenyamo or whatever is not a Yoruba man but he is ready to even kill himself because of Buhari so is he too not a slave?

Pls whatever is playing out right now I see it as just personal love from Ben towards Atiku.

Bro I know Buhari got his own fault, but you guys never gave him a chance from the first day. You’ve already painted him like a devil even before he became president in 2015, and the main reason for all this is because of the defeat of Jonathan. Although you guys are right about Buhari to some extent, but what I want you to know is that Nigeria can’t move forward whether by a Buhari or Atiku, the current system will not allow anyone to move this country forward unless it’s restructured.

@ the bolded, I’m happy you said this, that’s the main reason I wrote what I stated up there, I’m not necessarily blaming the prof or trying to abuse the prof, I’m just stating out the hypercritical behavior of some people for blaming Yorubas for voting a Fulani man, whereas they did the same. If we don’t speak out now, the phrase betrayal will become the truth people live which will be wrong.

Jah bless
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by LegendHero(m): 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Stop being an idiot. Nobody is against you voting for a fulani, we were only cautioning you guys against voting buhari.

We have no problem with Buhari's ethnicity but his dangerous agenda.

Someone that placed the Executive President on house arrest and jailed his VP.

Someone that truncated our democracy and abused powers as head of state.

Someone that northernized the country, bombed Adamawa aerially because of cows, bombed Ikorodu armed robbers aerially, bombed Calabar, massacred peaceful protesters in SE, Zaria and Abuja yet failed to lift a finger against a group that has massacred and caused more bloodshed than BH since since 2015 is the person we cautioned you people against.

A healthy Buhari ran with Igbo blood against a sick Yar'Adua that ran with Ijaw blood, Atiku ran with Igbo blood against Jonathan that ran with Fulani blood and on those occassions, we rejected an Igbo ticket for a fulani-Ijaw ticket and Ijaw-fulani ticket.

I will only vote for a man that will protect my business interest, we don't vote to grab power even if it means burning down the country.

What you wrote is all jargons to me. Seems you don’t understand what’s going on. Igbos only vote PDP for presidency, that was why you can vote Obasanjo and Yar’Adua. If Buhari was to be a PDP candidate, you guys will vote him massively.

So stop trying to win a point by saying you voted Yar’adua Or anybody, you don’t have a will of your own because ya’ll vote the same way without even thinking about the candidate from the other divide.
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by LegendHero(m): 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
kisszhira:

If the SE don't now,same you will say that they do not know how to play politics. That,they must learn to love other region to succeed. Now they are loving other region and you now turn around to say that they are hypocrites. I think you are even a bigger hypocrite by saying this...
I’m not against them for voting Atiku a Fulani man, but the context of my word was that they need to stop attacking the Yorubas as betrayers for voting the same Fulani man Buhari.

We are in a democracy, which allows people to vote for their choice so why the constant blackmail? The major thing is that most unsuspecting Igbos are starting to echo the same voice the PDP propagandists are bandying around online that Yoruba should be blamed for Jonathan loss which is what birthed the betrayal phenomenon.
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by jrusky(m): 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2019
LegendHero:

Bro I know Buhari got his own fault, but you guys never gave him a chance from the first day. You’ve already painted him like a devil even before he became president in 2015, and the main reason for all this is because of the defeat of Jonathan. Although you guys are right about Buhari to some extent, but what I want you to know is that Nigeria can’t move forward whether by a Buhari or Atiku, the current system will not allow anyone to move this country forward unless it’s restructured.

@ the bolded, I’m happy you said this, that’s the main reason I wrote what I stated up there, I’m not necessarily blaming the prof or trying to abuse the prof, I’m just stating out the hypercritical behavior of some people for blaming Yorubas for voting a Fulani man, whereas they did the same. If we don’t speak out now, the phrase betrayal will become the truth people live which will be wrong.

Jah bless

Thanks bro I quiet got your point. It's very unfortunate things turned these sour. One of the reason I personally not accepting Buhari is his unguided utterance during 2011 that today came to manifested in full blown but as you said bro i sincerely I agreed with you on some of the points you've made.

GOD BLESS.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by LegendHero(m): 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Very simple question who u ignored in my last post.

Was 2015 eelction between a southerner and a northerner?
Simple question was the 1993 election between a southerner and a Northerner??

You guys voted overwhelmingly against Abiola a southerner, did the Yorubas ever called you betrayals

It’s a democracy, you can vote for who you want because everyone is tryna protect his interest in a democracy, so why the constant blackmail. Can you see the hypocritical behavior I’m pointing out now??
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by LegendHero(m): 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
jrusky:

Thanks bro I quiet got your point. It's very unfortunate things turned these sour. One of the reason I personally not accepting Buhari is his unguided utterance during 2011 that today came to manifested in full blown but as you said bro i sincerely I agreed with you on some of the points you've made.

GOD BLESS.
I know Buhari got his fault also and I would have wished he lost the 2019 elections. But Atiku would have been a major disaster also looking at his antecedent which is why people are divided Caz they are both devils. If you can see the 2019 in the SW you’ll see that Buhari just got like 55% win over Atiku, that shows you the Southwest understood the game of democracy.

If all region keep voting 95% for a party everytime, that is a recipe for disaster and will only allow these politicians to continue to take us for a ride because they know people will vote for them no matter what.

The Igbos and Yorubas gotta stop fighting like cat and dog and come together to raise the point of restructuring in both senate and HOR. But I suspect our politicians don’t favor restructuring both APC and PDP, they are just using sweet words to confuse us or who would have thought Osinbajo will reverse his stance on restructuring.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
LegendHero:

Simple question was the 1993 election between a southerner and a Northerner??

You guys voted overwhelmingly against Abiola a southerner, did the Yorubas ever called you betrayals

It’s a democracy, you can vote for who you want because everyone is tryna protect his interest in a democracy, so why the constant blackmail. Can you see the hypocritical behavior I’m pointing out now??

Make a conscious effort not to speak out of ignorance.

In 1993 Abiola had a northern vice and tofa had an igbo vice.

SE had 4 states back den.

Abiola won in Anambra state and got 40% - 45% of the votes in other IGBO states. The result of that election is online n readily available. Check it.
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by LegendHero(m): 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Make a conscious effort not to speak out of ignorance.

In 1993 Abiola had a northern vice and tofa had an igbo vice.

SE had 4 states back den.

Abiola won in Anambra state and got 40% - 45% of the votes in other IGBO states. The result of that election is online n readily available. Check it.
@ the bolded, Buhari had a Yoruba vice in 2015, and Jonathan had at least 40-45% of the SW votes then so what is the noise about Yoruba betrayal??

Can you see the hypocrisy now, I’m not saying the Igbos are wrong for voting who they want, I’m just saying you guys need to grow up and stop painting other people bad when in reality you’ve always done the same thing.

First republic, you formed a bond with Balewa.
Abiola time, you voted for the same Northerner.
Even in 2011, with ACN as the major party in SW, we voted for Jonathan, what then changed in 2015 that you guys started shouting betrayal?

Did any Yoruba called you betrayals for the point above, we just shut up and rearranged our game and emerged in 2015. It’s very simple and that’s my point

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 05, 2019
LegendHero:

@ the bolded, Buhari had a Yoruba vice in 2015, and Jonathan had at least 40-45% of the SW votes then so what is the noise about Yoruba betrayal??

Can you see the hypocrisy now, I’m not saying the Igbos are wrong for voting who they want, I’m just saying you guys need to grow up and stop painting other people bad when in reality you’ve always done the same thing.

First republic, you formed a bond with Balewa.
Abiola time, you voted for the same Northerner.
Even in 2011, with ACN as the major party in SW, we voted for Jonathan, what then changed in 2015 that you guys started shouting betrayal?

Did any Yoruba called you betrayals for the point above, we just shut up and rearranged our game and emerged in 2015. It’s very simple and that’s my point

""in 2011, with ACN as the major party in SW""

More falsehood n lies. PDP was majority on 2011 on the SW.

Stop deceiving urself, IGBOS voted Abiola very well, he won nearly 50% of igbo votes so don't keep lying from one corner to another.

""rearranged our game and emerged in 2015.""

U didn't emerge, Hausa Fulani used u to grab power and kept it for themselves n shut u people out.

In 2015 yorubas voted a known n well established terrorist jihadist..And now RUGA is upon u, u didn't emerge in 2015, rather u sold ur soul in 2015 just to spite GEJ.
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by LegendHero(m): 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
PrecisionFx:

""in 2011, with ACN as the major party in SW""

More falsehood n lies. PDP was majority on 2011 on the SW.

Stop deceiving urself, IGBOS voted Abiola very well, he won nearly 50% of igbo votes so don't keep lying from one corner to another.

""rearranged our game and emerged in 2015.""

U didn't emerge, Hausa Fulani used u to grab power and kept it for themselves n shut u people out.

In 2015 yorubas voted a known n well established terrorist jihadist..And now RUGA is upon u, u didn't emerge in 2015, rather u sold ur soul in 2015 just to spite GEJ.

@ the bolded, what do you smoke bro before airing this kind of reply on a public forum of intellectuals.

In 2011 ACN was the majority:
Ekiti - Fayemi (ACN)
Ogun- Amosun (ACN)
Lagos - Fashola (ACN)
Osun- Aregbesola (ACN)
Ondo - Mimiko (Labor party)
Oyo - Ajimobi (became Governor in 2011) ACN.

If you check the 2011 presidential result you’ll see that PDP (Jonathan) won the presidential election while ACN swept the governorship elections, what does that tell you It simply mean we voted for Jonathan knowing he’s from the south against Ribadu who was ACN candidates.

Spite Jonathan lol, Jonathan was totally clueless and supervised the most corrupt government which was why we voted him out. Buhari also turned out to be incompetent along the line but it was a great decision to remove Jonathan then because looking at the political reason, Jonathan marginalized the Yorubas and you can see a thread on Nairaland where you Igbo guys spited the Yorubas then by telling us to do our worst.
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
Officialgarri:

Shut up your dirty mouth. Deactivate your account if you are so pained .
You are one of the dogs that spew hatred on any Buhari related thread but since your clueless Atiku goofed on this one, you are crying like a witch.

Gerrout

Check your life now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Rufai Kneels To Greet Oba Akiolu During Courtesy Visit In His Palace / Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion / Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.