Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair (55589 Views)

David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair / Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers / Peter Obi Posts Wrong Picture As Prof Saheed Aderinto, Deletes His Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Lovelive: 11:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
Autotech312:

A man standing straight never win case Na wheelchair man go come win am. I dey laugh.
Because you don't understand nature and you don't know GOD.
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Alejobs: 11:41pm On Jul 04, 2019
Money is good but don't loose your conscience!
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by kayjay69(m): 11:50pm On Jul 04, 2019
You forgot to add that the Yorubas voted for PDP in 2003 and somewhat in 2007. On this subject of voting, from 1999 till date, I think the Yorubas have shown a clear willingness to vote for either party more than possibly any other region has and I do not say this as a Yoruba man, the facts speak for themselves. But in my opinion, the choices made by either tribe if successful, would have still led us right here to where we are today. Nigeria is so damaged to the point where I'll never put my faith in one man from any region as the solution to our problems.

Now I will never castigate any SE or SS for voting for a particular party. People, all over the world and not just in Nigeria, vote for parties and candidates whom they feel will best represent their interests. They may be dogmatic in their choice, they may be foolish in their choice but it is their choice nonetheless and if we are to ever move forward as a society then we need to respect such choices and if possible be willing to fight to safeguard the right for such choices to be made (i.e the right to vote and have free and fair elections).

The way I see it, the whole damn thing is a sham. We are all here fighting for what exactly? Bragging rights? Some misguided belief that mine is better than yours or I am wiser than you are? The truth is if we had stronger states or regions with more autonomy, we would not be having this silly conversation. And I believe we will have moved forward each region in it's own way, than this slow motion that we all are forced to be a part of.

LegendHero:

Let’s call a spade a spade, it’s not only on the social media, it exists even in real world discussion and I’ve witnessed it countless times even outside the shores of Nigeria.

This is the reality, Igbos are loyal to PDP and would always vote anybody the PDP nominate, that’s why they can vote Yar’Adua and OBJ.

The Yorubas on the other hand are loyal to ACN which merged to form APC, what exactly is wrong in us voting Buhari that you guys stared shouting betrayal of trust all through 2015-2019, betrayal of who and what exactly?

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Alejobs: 11:51pm On Jul 04, 2019
We may be anonymous but not robot
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by LegendHero(m): 11:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
kayjay69:
You forgot to add that the Yorubas voted for PDP in 2003 and somewhat in 2007. On this subject of voting, from 1999 till date, I think the Yorubas have shown a clear willingness to vote for either party more than possibly any other region has and I do not say this as a Yoruba man, the facts speak for themselves. But in my opinion, the choices made by either tribe if successful, would have still led us right here to where we are today. Nigeria is so damaged to the point where I'll never put my faith in one man from any region as the solution to our problems.

Now I will never castigate any SE or SS for voting for a particular party. People vote for parties and candidates whom they feel will best represent their interests. They may be dogmatic in their choice, they may be foolish in their choice but it is their choice nonetheless and if we are to ever move forward as a society then we need to respect such choices and if possible be willing to fight for to safeguard the right for such choices to be made (i.e the right to vote and have free and fair elections).

The way I see it, the whole damn thing is a sham. We are all here fighting for what exactly? Bragging rights? Some misguided belief that mine is better than yours or I am wiser than you are? The truth is if we had stronger states or regions with more autonomy, we would not be having this silly conversation. And I believe we will have moved forward each region in it's own way, than this slow motion that we all are forced to be a part of.

Yeah that’s the honest truth. I know both Atiku and Buhari are the same devil, either one we vote will still not move Nigeria forward. To be fair to the northerners, even if we have an Igbo or Yoruba President I do not think Nigeria will get better with the current system we are operating.

What I just detest is people blackmailing other people for voting differently when we are all guilty of the same offense.

Will Nigeria go back to true federalism, I can’t say coz what the citizens don’t know is that the ruling class whether PDP or APC do not care about us, they unite at the top to continue to steal our wealth and divide us across religion and ethnicity to their own benefit.

4 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by kayusely70(m): 12:08am On Jul 05, 2019
Drama again by the man who helped destroyed true fiscal federalism in Nigeria.
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by iukpe: 12:09am On Jul 05, 2019
In Nigeria there are no young and competent people, Period!
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by fortunechy(m): 12:12am On Jul 05, 2019
nice one.... let's get Nigeria working again. To God be the glory. very soon the walls of Jericho shall fall
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by sylife(m): 12:51am On Jul 05, 2019
87years constitutional lawyer, Same people how change it for British, ,

If you know you know.
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by akilo1: 1:49am On Jul 05, 2019
SAN with good health..standing and walking cant win cases na to bring one cripple..waiter give me another bottle
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by wink2015(m): 2:30am On Jul 05, 2019
Flashyoil1:
Vice presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Peter Obi, has reacted to the decision of veteran 87-year-old lawyer, Prof. Ben Nwabueze, to represent Alhaji Atiku Abubakar at the Presidential Election Tribunal.

The Senior Advocate of Nigeria, SAN, appeared at the Tribunal on Wheelchair and announced that he was now the head of Atiku’s legal team.

Obi, who was also seated at the Tribunal, said that the move by the former Minister of Education and Youth Development was reassuring.

The former Anambra Governor, tweeted, “It was reassuring that notwithstanding his age and health challenges, Prof Ben Nwabueze (SAN), patriot and foremost constitutional lawyer, led our legal team at the commencement of trial at the Presidential Election Petition, today.”

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/presidential-tribunal-peter-obi-reacts-prof-nwabueze-appears-court-wheelchair/

I see a possibility of Atiku winning his electioneering case 2 or 3 years after Buhari has ruled.

Then another northerner in the person of Atiku coming in via court verdict.

That might not be fair to the south as it is southern turn.
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by tayolak(m): 4:03am On Jul 05, 2019
see as old man dey disgrace him self undecided
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by MrMou: 4:40am On Jul 05, 2019
LegendHero:

Then why do Igbos accuse Yorubas of betraying the south when they vote the same Fulani Muslim. I don’t care if the Igbos hate Buhari coz that is not my headache, I just think it’s hypocritical for the Igbos to constantly accuse the Yoruba of betrayal of the southern cause when they themselves voted a Fulani.

Don’t you think you guys are double mouthed and hypocrites?

You're seriously trying to make IPIGs see reason why they're daft & inconsistent in their talks Forget it. They drop a dumb comment on Nairaland & you see their fellow mumus rush in their thousands to like & share it! grin Funny guys!

How the mor0ns f0ol themselves that they're voting competence & that's why they're voting Atiku is really crazy mehn! Just the same way they delude themselves that voted competence in Ikpeazu after collecting kerosene! grin grin These guys are really the most deluded things on earth!

They actually wanted Yorubas to abandon their son, Osinbobo, & vote massively for a man who was part of a government that did practically nothing for the Southwest & even withheld their allocation for years simply because they were not in good terms with the then governor! Truth is I'm not even bothered about them because, in a way, I think the Yorubas deserve the insult they're getting from these IPIGs for even giving Atiku such huge votes in the first place despite having their son on the ballot & considering all the evil PDP has done to the South West over the years! In my opinion, South West no try reach for Buhari in the 2019 elections, & even the top APC leaders in Lagos know! If the South West wanted to vote based on "sophistication," that they claim, why not vote a new party entirely? Why PDP & Atiku PDP o!

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Okoyeebo: 5:09am On Jul 05, 2019
Lovelive:

Bcs he stands by the truth at all cause.

Because he's incompetent in election petitions, that's not his field.
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by 27Pushing30: 5:49am On Jul 05, 2019
ashantitope:
See wahala you people use somebody with good health and two legs your winning is not sure now you brought somebody on wheelchair and you are happy ok we are waiting for the judgment
azzin it’s laughable! At the most the man should have served a consultancy/advisory role NOT face the stress of open court.

Even if he offered his services in this capacity it should have been politely turned down by the Atiku team. SMH �‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by optimusprime2(m): 6:02am On Jul 05, 2019
Kingsaeedibn:
You want to WIn a case by hiring a cripple.. Kontinue
That "Cripple" could be the difference...
It seems you don't know what that "Cripple" is capable of
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by frankyychiji(f): 6:32am On Jul 05, 2019
LegendHero:
Prof Nwabueze defending a Fulani Muslim in court. I thought these guys always accuse the Yorubas as betrayers for supporting Buhari a Fulani Muslim.

I am now seeing the picture, these guys only abuse other people when they want their position for themselves and have an innate hatred of destroying what they can’t have with constant hate propaganda.

This same Nwabueze was crying while Atiku his master was petting him like a pet dog.
You are so scared. You have every reason to be.
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by 775chris(m): 6:43am On Jul 05, 2019
87 years old na waoooo what is the hope for the youth of today it is well oooooooooooo
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Kingsaeedibn: 6:51am On Jul 05, 2019
optimusprime2:

That "Cripple" could be the difference...
It seems you don't know what that "Cripple" is capable of

Just kidding...

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 05, 2019
LegendHero:

You are daft in reasoning, Igbos shouted Yorubas are betrayers for voting a Fulani man but your grandfathers are crying and hugging a Fulani Atiku shamelessly and you still got the gut to call people pointing out your dubious behavior a fool. I think the fooooooooool here is either you or the crying old man.

Very simple question who u ignored in my last post.

Was 2015 eelction between a southerner and a northerner?
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Lumig: 7:14am On Jul 05, 2019
what kind of pettiness is this?
They just want to make sure they kill this grandpa before the end of the year abi undecided
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Tabuku: 7:14am On Jul 05, 2019
Atiku and Obi won the presidential election clean and clear. I tell you the truth, with all the manipulations of APC rigging the election, they never knew that their rigged plans ain’t good enough. It they didn’t manipulate some result in Favour of APC, it would have been a big disgrace if the true result is said. I’m telling you the truth between God and Man, Buhari didn’t shore upto 10 million votes. The Nigeria judiciary should please safeguard democracy and give it to Atiku. I don’t like Atiku, but he won the election. Give him his mandate and right he deserves. If not, all coming elections in Nigeria will be a joke, because the will change the head of the judiciary and buy members of the SAN, that’s all. Meaning the future is gone, and Nigerians will hold the judiciary to blame while they are been hunted. Buhari should go. We voted him , thinking he was the savior. It’s now we understand that Late Idiabong was the man
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Henrichemeka(m): 7:16am On Jul 05, 2019
Sincere people that really wish this country well, that really want this country to work. God bless you sir!
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Omoslim26: 7:22am On Jul 05, 2019
deji17:
When this guy dropped dead tomorrow, they will be calling on Nigeria and blackmailing as well to help fund his funeral. But all his life, all he has ever done is work against the interest of Nigeria through his Biafra / LiePOB leaning and selfishness.

u start off such a blessed day as dis wit tribal sentiments wat a shame shun tribalism its of no use ur score for dis post na
12/100
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by kisszhira(m): 7:24am On Jul 05, 2019
LegendHero:

Seems you don’t understand the context of my word. I’m not necessarily attacking the distinguished prof, I am just trying to point out how hypocritical these SE guys are. They have been disturbing the Internet space that the Yorubas supported a Fulani man, whereas they are doing the same thing and even doing that without a shame.

If the SE don't now,same you will say that they do not know how to play politics. That,they must learn to love other region to succeed. Now they are loving other region and you now turn around to say that they are hypocrites. I think you are even a bigger hypocrite by saying this...
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Omoslim26: 7:27am On Jul 05, 2019
Josewonder:
igbo s like fooling themselves, old man that claimed to know law want inec to bring results from server which does not exist, server which the electoral act that govern the 2019 election does not even recognized. even a law student knows the is no case there. ipob the most foolish people I have seen. mumu Biafra.

abeg watin u de gain frm tribalism dem dey give u money i wonder y nairaland is nt banning peeps like u nawa o e b lik se las las dis nairaland na scam ur score for d post na
3/100
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by victorDanladi: 7:30am On Jul 05, 2019
LegendHero:
Prof Nwabueze defending a Fulani Muslim in court. I thought these guys always accuse the Yorubas as betrayers for supporting Buhari a Fulani Muslim.

I am now seeing the picture, these guys only abuse other people when they want their position for themselves and have an innate hatred of destroying what they can’t have with constant hate propaganda.

This same Nwabueze was crying while Atiku his master was petting him like a pet dog.

I love this comment!

..... sincerely speaking,they are more slaves to fulanis than yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by Omoslim26: 7:34am On Jul 05, 2019
MrSly:

The difference is that the prof is fighting for what he believes in, justice but as for yoruba afonja, they have no focal point. For them it is all about stomach infrastructure.
nwokem address d poster shun tribalism seun do sometin o dis forum have gone higi haga ur score for dis post na
9/100
Re: Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:43am On Jul 05, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

When you desperately wants to see Nigeria work again!!!

Baba wanted to make sure that Nigeria is in a better hand before home will come calling

God bless your age sir, continue to age with grace!!!

Modified:

It's natural, most people tends to love people that shows them love!!!

Buhari has won all hatred due to his fanaticism, bloody hands and his dirty body language!!!

You (Buhari) were part of those who killed millions, instead of apologies, you dey brag, na so life dey cheap

If the North were hated as you claimed then the south will not support Yaradua, If the North hates the South, then they will not sing the praises of Dora Akunyili!!!

This is to tell you that Nigerians don't hate any tribe but examines and loathe evil character

Only NTA and paid zombies are promoting Buhari!!! Take it to the bank!!!

God bless you for your wisdom

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Rufai Kneels To Greet Oba Akiolu During Courtesy Visit In His Palace / Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion / Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.