Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo (44920 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Herrmes: 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2019
laudate:

No sir, you are the one sounding stuvpid. Go back and read my post with an open mind, instead of the blinkered lenses clouding your vision. sad

I said he is not likely to be convicted based on the fact that there is a lack of forensic evidence such as fluids, physical injury etc, due to the length of time that has gone by. undecided

But under cross-examination, he could incriminate himself, and more info could be released which would show that he lied all along.

Now, I don't know why you find that so hard to understand. Should I borrow you a dictionary, so that it can make sense to a rape apologist, like you?
You don’t need all these for a conviction, go get educated.
Nothing clouds my judgment, weren’t you looking for an alibi? Fvck nigga.
The mere fact that you resort to insult means you don’t really have anything of value to say, you get me?
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by laudate: 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
Herrmes:
You don’t need all these for a conviction, go get educated.
Nothing clouds my judgment, weren’t you looking for an alibi? Fvck nigga.
The mere fact that you resort to insult means you don’t really have anything of value to say, you get me?
You started the insults first by using the word "stuvpid" in your previous comments to me. I merely returned the favour. sad Now you are complaining about insults...chai. See, you even used the phrase "fvck nigga." I guess that must be your own middle name. Thanks for telling us. Now, please take yourself out of my mentions. Thanks. undecided
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
Busola Dakolo’s legal representative filed the petition at the office of the Assistant Inspector-General of Police in Lagos on 27th June, 2019, a day before the release of the video where she narrated her harrowing story of rape by Fatoyinbo.

According to YNaija, a source in the office of the AIG confirmed the news and said: “Yes, she already came to the police to file a case with us before she even came to the public. The case is here with us in Lagos. Some of the Ogas here say the Biodun man has found out and is trying to move the case to Abuja, but that is not possible because the lady in question is resident here and she filed here. Investigation is ongoing, and I am telling you, what we are finding is bigger than what the mouth can say.

2 Likes

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Herrmes: 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
laudate:

You started the insults first by using the word "stuvpid" in your previous comments to me. I merely returned the favour. sad Now you are complaining about insults...chai. See, you even used the phrase "fvck nigga." I guess that must be your own middle name. Thanks for telling us. Now, please take yourself out of my mentions. Thanks. undecided
I was just stressing a point, that you really are stu.pid, the rest of my posts had substance not filled with childish rants undecided
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by laudate: 11:26pm On Jul 06, 2019
Herrmes:
I was just stressing a point, that you really are stu.pid Herrmes, the rest of my posts had substance not filled with childish rants undecided

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by obentenyson(m): 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Stop pouring your frustruations at me.Are you even a kid?She filed a complaint to back up her claims.Ish Ish
You obviously are the frustrated one if not you wont Already start to judge who is guilty or not when there is no proof of any rape yet. Her taking the case to court is not proof that she was raped... Pls have sense...
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Funmmyastic: 9:48am On Jul 13, 2019
obentenyson:
You obviously are the frustrated one if not you wont Already start to judge who is guilty or not when there is no proof of any rape yet. Her taking the case to court is not proof that she was raped... Pls have sense...

Your beloved pastor should sue her for defamation,he has the affluence to do that what is he waiting for?
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by obentenyson(m): 10:32am On Jul 17, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Your beloved pastor should sue her for defamation,he has the affluence to do that what is he waiting for?
puma, am not even a member of his church...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Picture Of Annie Idibia And Her Daughters That Made Fans To React / Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) / Artiste, Weflo Working As A Bricklayer? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.