Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,711 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo (44905 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by abbey621(m): 11:23am On Jul 05, 2019
Kennydoc:

Did you watch the video of yesterday? Do you know that there are many other victims, and some of them may be willing testify against Biodun? He may not be convicted solely on Busola's case, but on the cases of others who will join in the suit. Releasing that video was strategic in bringing out more victims who couldn't talk before, whose events are more recent, and who may have more tangible evidence.
Let us just sit still and watch events unfold.

Many more victims of rape? Yea right? It's not enough that a case of 20 years ago with no proof is successful in bringing him down now we are calling him a serial rapist with many victims? Please don't confuse extra marital affairs or sleeping around with RAPE, anyways let it all come out in court. If the bastaard is guilty, let him hang but if innocent let the liars spend some time in jail.
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by oyatz(m): 11:25am On Jul 05, 2019
Even if 100 women come out that he has slept/molested/ raped them, their statements can NOT serve as evidence that he actually raped Busola in 1999.

The trial is not whether Pastor Fatoyinbo likes women or he is an adulterer but to establish whether he raped a woman called Busola in 1999 as alleged by Busola.

lamidebaby:
lol. by the time over 20 women give testimony against him, his phone records are released etc.. tblackhoc will have a better reputation than our fine boy pastor. for Biodun it's not about winning this case in question, it's about the collateral damage that'll ensue. he won't just be burnt, he'll be roasted, that with everything he's ever labored for. he sees all this. he's smart. unfortunately pastor, it's game over. cursed rapist.
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Kennydoc(m): 11:34am On Jul 05, 2019
abbey621:

Many more victims of rape? Yea right? It's not enough that a case of 20 years ago with no proof is successful in bringing him down now we are calling him a serial rapist with many victims? Please don't confuse extra marital affairs or sleeping around with RAPE, anyways let it all come out in court. If the bastaard is guilty, let him hang but if innocent let the liars spend some time in jail.

Well, it's been consistently mentioned that teenagers are involved, therefore there may be other cases of statutory rape hanging on his neck.

For me as a Christian, I am as concerned about his extra marital affairs as I am about the rape. He is a pastor, and should lead the church by example. Go and read 1 Tim 3:1-2. If he can't control his sexual urge, then he should resign as a pastor rather than bringing shame to the body of Christ.

3 Likes

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by abbey621(m): 11:35am On Jul 05, 2019
wirinet:

Eye witness accounts are as valid as any physical evidence. Mrs Dakolo mention many other people involved in the alleged rape, like her sister, brother, mother and a few church elders. All would be examined and cross examined in court.

To lay out a pattern and history of rape and sexual abuse by the pastor, many other alleged victims would be encouraged to testify in court, examples Ese Walters, Tunmise Oluyede, and others. It's going to be a very messy affair.

You've watched too much tv, come back to reality. This is 9ja! By busola's own testimony none of the people you mentioned knew anything about the incident till long after, even the sister who was supposedly in the house, did not hear a peep, she did not even confide in her even after the second incident. So calling them eye witness is FALSE. Furthermore, did Ese claim the pastor raped her or that they slept together? Tunmise or whatever her name is should also boldly explain her case, the point is simple, don't be so eager to believe everything you hear. Don't be so eager to throw the word RAPE around when some of the testimonies are from sex partners seeking revenge. So far Busola's case is the only minute possibility of actual rape because it is well detailed, let Tunmise also come out and give detailed analysis, maybe then the pastor can start shaking and fearing for his life.

1 Like

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by abbey621(m): 11:38am On Jul 05, 2019
Kennydoc:

Well, it's been consistently mentioned that teenagers are involved, therefore there may be other cases of statutory rape hanging on his neck.

For me as a Christian, I am as concerned about his extra marital affairs as I am about the rape. He is a pastor, and should lead the church by example. Go and read 1 Tim 3:1-2. If he can't control his sexual urges, then he should resign as a pastor rather than bringing shame to the body of Christ.

This right here got nothing to do with religion, once the claim makes it to court forget the religious angle, this man will be fighting for his life! To say the pastor is unworthy of being a religious leader is one thing, to say he's a serial rapist is another. The later can lead him to years of eating slightly cooked beans.
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by frankyychiji(f): 11:39am On Jul 05, 2019
buragidi:

Why do u people keep sounding like illiterates, abeit u could actually be one.

That someone does not struggle or shout during sexx/rape does not mean a valid consent has been obtained.

Having carnal knowledge of a person without consent or forcefully obtained consent is called rape, whether the victim shouted/struggled or not.

A person under the age of 18 cannot give any valid consent to sexx because she is below the age of consent. Therefore if she/he willingly and freely offered himself/herself for sexx, such sexx is called statutory rape.

Biodun has never denied having carnal knowledge of Busola. He had simply claimed he never raped anyone (Every criminal would say that in the first instance). He has also agreed he knows Busola, but he has not graphically descibe the relationship that subsisted between them. There is a big question mark.

The new lady who narrated her ordeal yesterday mentioned that Biodun confessed to her that Busola was one of those girls frolicking around him in Ilorin and impliedly indicated that they had sexx, was never raped.

Many rape apologists and hired defenders of Biodun/COZA like you have also agreed that Biodun had/ could have sexx with Budola, but you kept arguing that it was consensual.

If the above is true, then the would be what was Busola's age when this happened? If truely she was sixteen as she claimed, then Biodun don buy market. He had committed statutory rape.

Biodun good have oratory prowess and he could be a good manipulator, but honestly he did not appear like an intelligent person to me, especially when subjected to pressure. The way he handled Ese Walter's case of 2013 gave him out as a dullard. His initial response to the current issues and other crisis management tactics deployed to discredit the victim corroborated my ompression of him. I see him flopping under intense cross-examination in the court of law. I am aware the Dakolos have engaged the services of Femi Falana on this matter.

Let's watch like bat as the event unfolds. #saynotorape. #notinmychurch. #donotbearapistapology

load of crap!
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by chukwuyenumlove: 11:43am On Jul 05, 2019
This is okay and a better step rather than getting judgement on social media

Anyways, since you called the uncountable rounds of sex "RAPE", remember to present your statement of account while you are still single and now that you are married.................because you ever raped you can't be giving you monthly or periodic financial support.

I think COZA Pastor recently stopped his supports toward her and she reacted badly to ruin his carrier.................DO ME, I DO YOU style.

Anyways, let the police investigate and let the court decide.
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by oyatz(m): 11:51am On Jul 05, 2019
It appears most women just approach this matter purely from emotional point of views.

1) Even most 'supporters' of the pastor believe he had sex with that lady in 1999.

2) However, the bone of contention is that 'it was not a case of rape'. The pastor took advantage of her inexperience and naivety.

Most ladies are disvirgined in this way.

3) In sexual intercourses that happen between two people who are already well familiared with each other, especially where there is elements of affection, it's difficult to prove a case of rape.

On a personal opinion, when a lady has feelings for a man (even if it's inappropriate), it's difficult for the lady to violently resist the man.

The pastor ought to have known this and not took advantage of this weakness.

However, I think the Pastor was also a young man 20years ago. He fell into temptations.

safarigirl:

Most Nairalanders were not being objective, most are rape apologists, hence the lot who kept saying "This one is normal" and kept saying someone was fighting the house of God. There are hundreds of apologists on Nairaland, and no, it wasn't about due process, they were blatantly supporting rape and saying "she enjoyed it" and the storu does not add up. Not one of them said "Fatoyinbo should sue for defamation if the allegations are false".....that is what a logical person, who wants to heae two sides would have said. Or do you think the court is only for one wronged party?

If Fatoyinbo felt wronged or unjustly accused, he should have also sued for defamation. That is what someone who calls themselves logical should have said, but most Nairalanders were busy fighting for Fatoyinbo and attacking the victim, puncturing holes in her story while none of them had a word to say of Fatoyinbo's watery defence

If you want to speak for yourself, do so, but I don't see why that comment should concern you if you aren't a rape apologist.

Majority of the people on NL are either rapists or rape apologists, logic is far from them
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nairaface: 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
chuose2:
BIODUN FATOYINBO IS A FREEMASON PASTOR

[b]Four reasons to show that Biodun Fatoyinbo does not worship God.

1] This is Biodun on the left and 2 Freemasons on the right, same sign [b](thanks to sender)
2] The god of Biodun Fatoyinbo is satan, thats why he can be seen here flashing the devils horns
3] Biodun Fatoyinbo is boldly flashing 666, the number of the devil just to show he worships satan...

The logo of COZA is a Pyramid, with light coming from the east, just like in Freemasonry.
Why will a church logo be a Pyramid?
ALL THE PASTORS COMING TO HIS AID ARE FREEMASONS TOO
No actually, he is a Cagedminer. Evidenced by the shape of his eye glasses.

And the conspiracy begins! And has been embraced by over 2 dozens of “likers.” One needs to do research before gesturing or posing, lest one be accused of exhibiting the pose Dr Satan was seen to be doing in Agege.

Is this an attempt to quickly deny the God he worships before he goes down, in case he goes down? Could he have truly believed in the God he said he worshipped and done what he thought was right but yet still be so human that he submits to those which he believes and preaches to be wrong? Why can’t their logo be a pyramid or anything else?

Sigh!
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Kennydoc(m): 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
abbey621:

This right here got nothing to do with religion, once the claim makes it to court forget the religious angle, this man will be fighting for his life! To say the pastor is unworthy of being a religious leader is one thing, to say he's a serial rapist is another. The later can lead him to years of eating slightly cooked beans.

I understand your point. Personally, I wouldn't want him to go to jail, even if he's a rapist. I prefer he repents, confesses his faults, makes restitution and be forgiven. I know that will be impossible if he's convicted in court anyway. If he's found guilty and ends up in jail, so be it. If however Timi and his wife falsely accused him, let the law go against them too.
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by BigND(m): 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
Don’t mind them;
No other person has accused him of rape and no other teenager has made allegations apart from Busola who was actually 17+ at the time.
Ese Walters was about 24 years doing her Masters Degree program in London and titled her claim: “My affair with Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo”; she never claimed rape.
As for the Lady who came out a few days ago to claim that Biodun used one hand to pull down her trouser (not skirtoooooo) her pant, his trouser, his boxers while pinning her down with one hand, you can see that all kinds of stupid girls hungry for fame are just coming out of the woodwork to spew rubbish.
People don’t even understand what a Court trial is and think it is this rubbish they are talking here.
These witnesses will be cross-examined, trust me.
For those talking about character evidence against Biodun; what of Busola herself?? Didn’t she have two children out of wedlock Was that not FORNICATION? Her own fornication is established; Biodun’s is still allegation. What of her abortions All the allegations against Biodun amount at best to fornication/adultery.
Law Courts don’t pay attention to morality.
If they do, then multiple evidence of Busola’s activities as a RUNS-GIRL during her Youth Service in Bayelsa will also surface. There are guys willing to testify of what they did with her when she was a runs-girl. This will be a dirty fight and ya’ll painting Busola with rose colored petals will run away at the end.
Don’t misunderstand me; that someone is a prostitute is no excuse for rape; I am just answering those who say they have lined up 100 women to attack the character of Biodun at a trial forgetting that the character of Busola herself is not worth examining.
Take note too: from Busola’s story, she was introduced to Biodun when he was not yet married (though engaged according to her)
He was not a Pastor but running what she called “A Club” at Kwara Hotels, Ilorin for reformed prostitutes, cultists and other vagrants who had given their life to Christ, etc; This was where her sisters took her to when they started attending Biodun’s programs; COZA had not been established then.
He was not the Biodun of today but a young man of about 25 years or so.
It is not clear whether at the time of the alleged “rape” incident in her house, he was already married or had become a Pastor but those will come out in the witness box.
What is clear from her own account is that they were dating even if sex was not yet involved. Busola gave accounts of how he will come to their house and take her out for shopping, lunch, etc and even when her mother asked her on one occasion why she was going out with him, Busola said there was nothing wrong with it.
What is particularly interesting and which the Judge will want her to explain is how she never told anyone about the alleged rape at the time, RATHER, when Biodun’s wife put to bed, she visited them, slept in their house, cooked for them, washed for them and when he was going to drop her off the following day, they had sex again in the car. This are clearly stated in her video interview. You want to tell me that a Judge will accept that a Rape victim went on “omugwo” to the house of her attacker and felt comfortable and safe enough to sleep there, cooking and washing for them??!??
PLEASEEEEEEE
Did someone fry people’s brains
Law and cases are not determined on feminism and sentiments but cold hard facts and defined parameters.
And if the case fails as it will certainly do, Busola and TIMI will be exposed to claims for millions of Naira in damages.
These allegations were activated by MALICE.
Busola herself stated in her interview that she had to tell her story because some people were already accusing her of adultery by sleeping around with Pastors and spending Church money. They had advised TIMI to go for DNA Paternity test for their three children.
It was when her elder sister called to tell her that news of her alleged infidelity was trending on the internet that she quickly recorded and released the video interview.

abbey621:

1 Like

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nairaface: 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2019
I didn’t see this coming. What evidence might they have to take this to the courts after all this while!? Curious to see how this plays out.
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by abbey621(m): 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
BigND:
Don’t mind them;
No other person has accused him of rape and no other teenager has made allegations apart from Busola who was actually 17+ at the time.
Ese Walters was about 24 years doing her Masters Degree program in London and titled her claim: “My affair with Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo”; she never claimed rape.
As for the Lady who came out a few days ago to claim that Biodun used one hand to pull down her trouser (not skirtoooooo) her pant, his trouser, his boxers while pinning her down with one hand, you can see that all kinds of stupid girls hungry for fame are just coming out of the woodwork to spew rubbish.
People don’t even understand what a Court trial is and think it is this rubbish they are talking here.
These witnesses will be cross-examined, trust me.
For those talking about character evidence against Biodun; what of Busola herself?? Didn’t she have two children out of wedlock Was that not FORNICATION? Her own fornication is established; Biodun’s is still allegation. What of her abortions All the allegations against Biodun amount at best to fornication/adultery.
Law Courts don’t pay attention to morality.
If they do, then multiple evidence of Busola’s activities as a RUNS-GIRL during her Youth Service in Bayelsa will also surface. There are guys willing to testify of what they did with her when she was a runs-girl. This will be a dirty fight and ya’ll painting Busola with rose colored petals will run away at the end.
Don’t misunderstand me; that someone is a prostitute is no excuse for rape; I am just answering those who say they have lined up 100 women to attack the character of Biodun at a trial forgetting that the character of Busola herself is not worth examining.
Take note too: from Busola’s story, she was introduced to Biodun when he was not yet married (though engaged according to her)
He was not a Pastor but running what she called “A Club” at Kwara Hotels, Ilorin for reformed prostitutes, cultists and other vagrants who had given their life to Christ, etc; This was where her sisters took her to when they started attending Biodun’s programs; COZA had not been established then.
He was not the Biodun of today but a young man of about 25 years or so.
It is not clear whether at the time of the alleged “rape” incident in her house, he was already married or had become a Pastor but those will come out in the witness box.
What is clear from her own account is that they were dating even if sex was not yet involved. Busola gave accounts of how he will come to their house and take her out for shopping, lunch, etc and even when her mother asked her on one occasion why she was going out with him, Busola said there was nothing wrong with it.
What is particularly interesting and which the Judge will want her to explain is how she never told anyone about the alleged rape at the time, RATHER, when Biodun’s wife put to bed, she visited them, slept in their house, cooked for them, washed for them and when he was going to drop her off the following day, they had sex again in the car. This are clearly stated in her video interview. You want to tell me that a Judge will accept that a Rape victim went on “omugwo” to the house of her attacker and felt comfortable and safe enough to sleep there, cooking and washing for them??!??
PLEASEEEEEEE
Did someone fry people’s brains
Law and cases are not determined on feminism and sentiments but cold hard facts and defined parameters.
And if the case fails as it will certainly do, Busola and TIMI will be exposed to claims for millions of Naira in damages.
These allegations were activated by MALICE.
Busola herself stated in her interview that she had to tell her story because some people were already accusing her of adultery by sleeping around with Pastors and spending Church money. They had advised TIMI to go for DNA Paternity test for their three children.
It was when her elder sister called to tell her that news of her alleged infidelity was trending on the internet that she quickly recorded and released the video interview.

This is the main gist, any lawyer worth 1/4th of his title would use this to tear her case apart. It is just so absurd!
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Spacewalker(m): 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
Hmmmmm,this story is getting interesting.

So she finally came out to file a case against him?
What was she waiting for all this while?
Anyway whatever the case may be,I don't think it will go in her favour because she has no proof or substantial evidence to support her claims.

This is something that happened 20 years ago,and there was no video footage that captured the incident nor was there any person that witnessed it happen.

So how is she going to prove herself in court? Normally when u accuse someone of a crime and charge them to court,u must provide infallible evidence to prove beyond all reasonable doubt that the accused is really guilty of the crime. She does not have such evidence and she knows this.she only wants to heat up the public space and get national sympathy. Even her husband came out the other day to thank Nigerians for supporting them,that was when I knew she and her husband were playing a game of chess,they were never interested in getting justice.They only wanted people to support them against an enemy.shikena

Even the pastor knows she does not have concrete evidence ,so that's why he is not even replying them.If he knew that there was some evidence lying somewhere that could implicate him,am sure he would have ran quickly to beg her and settle the issue.so I believe he knew there was nothing to expose him so he just stayed silent.
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nairaface: 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2019
paraltero:

No rape apologist on Nairaland?

You guys have been saying she should file complaint, she should file complaint.

Now the lady has filed one, some are already hoping it works against her, so they can gloat.

Nigerian men, what new low will you guys not sink to?
Why blame all Nigerian men for the follies of certain males AND FEMALES who, yes, have written like rape apologists on this issue? Haven’t there been voices from Nigerian men on the other side on this issue? And is it only Nigeria that we have rape apologists?
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Dreew(f): 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
kiyosaki1:

There is no rape apologists on nairaland , but people that use their brain .There is something in law called innocent till found guilty, that's if you understand .No one is supporting rape, but rather justice.
Nairaland forum is not the best way to handle rape case , and trying to shame the said pastor is either not the way . Things should be done properly , she should approach the relevant authorities to seek justice ,instead of social media if she really had the proof .

Rapist apologist, pls what physical evidence after 20 years.
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by henroo22(m): 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
Watch out for season 2.
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by paraltero: 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
Nairaface:
Why blame all Nigerian men for the follies of certain males AND FEMALES who, yes, have written like rape apologists on this issue? Haven’t there been voices from Nigerian men on the other side on this issue? And is it only Nigeria that we have rape apologists?

So because there are rape apologies elsewhere, we should condone them in Nigeria. Same you guys would say "we don't have to accept gay marriage because it is accepted elsewhere". But being a rape apologist is suddenly fine because there are rape apologists elsewhere.

And female rape apologists are as shameless as the male ones.
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nairaface: 1:23pm On Jul 05, 2019
ornicus:

In addition to that, the power most rapists hold over their victims is shame. By coming out, she has taken that from him. Also, she has made certain that EVERYTHING is in the public space. No opportunity for pastor to engage some police to kill the case.

The case will be prosecuted in lagos, a very progressive state that has aggressively pushed for female protections.

I also suspect that there is a lot more information eg old medical reports that will come out.
I love your first paragraph in bold. Your third paragraph, or an electronic or taped recording of him or one of the alleged witnesses’ clear admittance is the only reason I can think of for this move, unless they are not planning to actually sue and just want the investigation results out in the open. Or maybe one of those who reached out to them has enough strong evidence.

In this, my heart goes out to the other victims on both sides (the children of both families) irrespective of which side is telling this truth in this particular case.
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nairaface: 1:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
paraltero:

So because there are rape apologies elsewhere, we should condone them in Nigeria. Same you guys would say "we don't have to accept gay marriage because it is accepted elsewhere". But being a rape apologist is suddenly fine because there are rape apologists elsewhere.

And female rape apologists are as shameless as the male ones.
”You guys?” Please read my comment again. I don’t want to derail the topic.
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Innobee99(m): 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
What are ur proves that he's guilty?

U are all shouting without proves
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by sssoulw(m): 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
See childish proof angry angry angry
Please grow
chuose2:
BIODUN FATOYINBO IS A FREEMASON PASTOR

Four reasons to show that Biodun Fatoyinbo does not worship God.!

1] This is Biodun on the left and 2 Freemasons on the right, same sign (thanks to sender)

2] The god of Biodun Fatoyinbo is satan, thats why he can be seen here flashing the devils horns

3] Biodun Fatoyinbo is boldly flashing 666, the number of the devil just to show he worships satan

AND

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9731245_561954920170708214708jpeg91caaa6768cb90ea513cd78d394dd22d_jpegce62bb373976d74cdabd119ae3947489

4] The logo of COZA is a Pyramid, with light coming from the east, just like in Freemasonry.
Why will a church logo be a Pyramid?

ALL THE PASTORS COMING TO HIS AID ARE FREEMASONS TOO
angry
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by dfrost: 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2019
Ishilove:

Really pathetic. It is nauseating that some Nigerian males still have this kind of satanic mindset.

One thing I like about you is that you don't generalise. I'm gonna look for you, stalk you, hunt you down and give you a flower and a kiss. kiss
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Airoflaw(m): 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2019
Karemarealty288:
They are putting more dry wood inside the fire that is already burning Fatoyinbo Bombom.... grin
Ego burn da da

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by bluebay(m): 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2019
NkayStory:

Disgrace must have a new meaning because the only people disgraced so far are Biodun Fatoyinbo,his wife and accomplices like you lots hidding away on Nairaland..

As we speak,he has stepped down for now,so where the hell does Disgrace' come in here for the Dakolo's?

Rapists like you lots are the ones disgraced so far,one after the other..with more joining you lots soon.

And who told you Fatoyinbo has stepped down? Fake news
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by bluebay(m): 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
sinola:

She is not an idiot. Pray it did not happen to your sister or daughter... Be mindful of the kind of word you use on people...what if the allegation turns out to be true kwan
My sister almost Got raped long time ago and my sister never hide anything from me. The nigga regretted his actions when after I was through with him... Our relationships with our siblings and children determines if they gonna tell us when God forbid something like that happens .

1 Like

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by laudate: 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2019
Herrmes:
Provide who with an alibi? Social media? You and your friends? You’re not important at all. He doesn’t have to say anything to anybody that is not the police or the judge.
You just want something to talk about in your gossip and your court session with your friends.

How would you say you do not expect him to be convicted but you say you expect everyone to see he is lying, you know how stu.pid you sound?
If he’s guilty and lying then he will be convicted, if he’s not then he can walk free like every other Nigerian.
Think again if it’s really justice you want and stay neutral, you don’t know anything yet, you just heard stories.
No sir, you are the one sounding stuvpid. Go back and read my post with an open mind, instead of the blinkered lenses clouding your vision. sad

I said he is not likely to be convicted based on the fact that there is a lack of forensic evidence such as fluids, physical injury etc, due to the length of time that has gone by. undecided

But under cross-examination, he could incriminate himself, and more info could be released which would show that he lied all along.

Now, I don't know why you find that so hard to understand. Should I borrow you a dictionary, so that it can make sense to a rape apologist, like you?
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by laudate: 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2019
NoRetreat:
Pastor is not required to say anything. He who alledge must substantiate and Bysola must be ready to prove her case beyond reasonable doubt though not every shadow of doubt.
So is there another law that says a person who feels he has been defamed cannot go to court, first? sad

If he truly valued his name or reputation, and he truly felt Busola was lying against him, given the scale of her accusations, wouldn't he have sued her first, to clear his name? shocked

Abeg, even a school kid knows the answer to this one.... undecided
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by laudate: 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2019
oyatz:
Bros, you are very funny sir.

So details, timelines and vivid descriptions of an event are evidences that the said event actually occurred as reported?

Do you know the meaning of evidence in court cases?

# The only thing that can make her get a conviction is to pressurize Fatoyinbo to agree that he actually raped.

Who will free agree to go to jail after all the humiliation in the media
Details, timelines and events are part of the statements or testimony, the plaintiff or defendant, gives in court. sad

Under cross-examination, such statements could then become admissible as fact, or discarded as lies. undecided

Now, if someone lies against you giving so many multiple details, and you want to refute them all in a bid to clear your name, would you not take those statements or accusations apart piece by piece, in order to show that each one is untrue? shocked Just asking, o!

1 Like

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by NoRetreat(m): 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
laudate:

So is there another law that says a person who feels he has been defamed cannot go to court, first? sad

If he truly valued his name or reputation, and he truly felt Busola was lying against him, given the scale of her accusations, wouldn't he have sued her first, to clear his name? shocked

Abeg, even a school kid knows the answer to this one.... undecided
You are absolutely correct but it is the prerogative of either parties to either file a complaint or sue .
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by seanjy4konji: 10:37am On Jul 06, 2019
LUBBISH

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fan Blasts Waje For Going Bald. Singer Replies / I Don’t Need Filter — Tiwa Savage Brags As She Flaunts Skin (Pix) / David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.