Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,993 members, 7,835,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo (44924 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Evercurious(f): 2:06am On Jul 05, 2019
wink2015:
I was expecting Fatoyibo to admit the crime of raping Busola Dakolo.

But say that it happened then because I had not truely given my life to God.

I was not truely born again.

But I am now born again and I am prepared to apologize to my accusers in the media and beg for forgiveness.

It is that simple.

And why should he? If he sàys he didn't naa by force to admit to something you didn't commit? Abeg free the guy and good enough the Dakolos have headed to court if really it's true. They all should go there and deal with the issue there pls

Enough of the SENTIMENTAL AND EMOTIONAL BULLSHIT

4 Likes

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by derecho(m): 2:15am On Jul 05, 2019
Evercurious:

RUGA IS DEAD AND BURIED PLS
kikikiki, I pray so o...but na suspended I see o
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by SmartyPants(m): 2:18am On Jul 05, 2019
Freehuman:

Attached to this comment are screenshots of The Nigerian Evidence Act, 2011.

Under the English common law received into Nigeria by the Supreme Court ordinance of 1914 and Interpretations Act in section 45, Bukola Dakolo would have no case because of the common law doctrine of Res gestae which rendered Criminal cases useless if the evidence was not contemporaneous in time and place.

The law is dynamic and evolves to serve situations like this, thus the enactment of the Nigerian Evidence Act which renders the rules of common law void when it is inconsistent with the provisions of the Evidence Act.

Section 4 of the Evidence Act, 2011, attached below provides to the effect that evidence which occurred at a different time and place related to the fact in issue is relevant and therefore admissible in court.

Thus, the provisions of that section when read in Pari materia with sections 5-10 of the Evidence Act, makes circumstantial and character evidence admissible in court.

This is not an American Legal movie where videos (documentary evidence as defined by section 258 of the Evidence Act) and forensic evidence are required. According to the acclaimed victims story, her brother went to make trouble at the residence of the alleged predator when he became aware and there was settlement. That very act and testimony of witnesses of that act and the terms of settlement after the victim's brother's action, at about that period is enough if corroborated as circumstantial and character evidence to prove the case.

In legal terms, admissible does not mean sufficient. While relevance is the test of availability, it says nothing about the weight to be attached to evidence nor it's particular probative value. I put it to you that proper examination of said Evidence Act will reveal that allegations of rape require a higher standard of corroboration, even though it is not stated in those terms.

Note the following:

1. You cannot secure a conviction on character evidence. In fact, you cannot even build a case upon character evidence. See s. 82 EA

2. The res gestae in this case lacks probative value because:
a. There is no way to ascertain the truth of what was discussed between the brother and Mt Fatoyinbo.
b. The brother will legally be considered a tainted witness whose testimony will itself require corroboration.

To illustrate, the frailties of your case, defense counsel could simply argue that the accusations against his client were blackmail on the part of Ms. Bukola who then misled her brother and Mr. Fatoyinbo had no choice but to settle.

How do you reply as the prosecution? Remember that you must adduce evidence to establish any facts on which you seek to rely upon. S 131 EA

7 Likes

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 2:23am On Jul 05, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Y'all rapist apologist littered all over nairaland finally got what you've been asking. Your guyman Biodun has been reported officially

For a person that can construct good English...I’m highly disappointed you do not know the difference between being objective and being an apologist....

There’s no way there’s only one side to a story.. those u call apologist only want to know without any bias the other sides

7 Likes

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by bigfrancis21: 2:37am On Jul 05, 2019
newsynews:
Singer Timi Dakolo's wife, Busola Dakolo has finally filed a complaint with the police following her rape allegation against COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo.

This has given the police the go ahead to investigate the allegation which she leveled against the pastor last Friday.

Busola Dakolo accused Biodun Fatoyinbo of raping her multiple times 20 years ago while she was still a member of his church.

She made the revelation in an interview with YNaija. See narration below.

https://www.purplefeel.com/2019/07/busola-dakolo-file-complaint-biodun-fatoyinbo.html?m=1

While I don't support the actions of Biodun, the pastor, isn't there a statute of limitations in Nigeria as to how many years from an event occurrence one has to report the case? 20 years might seem such a very long time ago to prosecute. Even here in the US, the statute of limitations is often 3 years in many states and her complaint may not be entertained.

1 Like

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by abbey621(m): 2:41am On Jul 05, 2019
laudate:

He said it didn't happen....and that is what every suspect or every criminal says, when their crimes are first revealed. angry

Go to any police station. Even when anybody is arrested for committing a crime, they will first of all deny it, until evidence is produced. So Fatoyinbo's denial is nothing but a watery excuse. sad

He never addressed the specific details the girl mentioned. Neither did he provide any alibi for the days and events that she stated. undecided

Yes, it had been many years since the incident took place. So any evidence from that time would be non-existent by now. But Bill Cosby in the US was sentenced in 2018 for sexually assaulting women in 2004. Which forensic evidence was used to convict him?

I do not expect that Fatoyinbo will be convicted, but I do expect that the whole truth will be revealed in court, and everyone will see that Fatoyinbo is lying, from whatever stories he decides to share on the witness stand, when he is cross-examined.

Lol...You're funny. An incident that occurred 20 years or more ago, you expect him to give specific details of events from then? Are you alright? Let me ask you on July 5th, 2009, what did you have for lunch? Who did you hangout with? What happened that day? Can you see how silly your statement sounds? You do not expect him to get convicted but you expect the truth to come out, may I ask HOW? You mentioned Bill Cosby but you didn't acknowledge that he confessed to drugging the woman. You never found out that his purchase of the drug was traced, countless testomines from women claiming he used the same drug on them. You're seriously using that as a premise for this case? LMAO!

7 Likes

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by LordBuchi(m): 2:44am On Jul 05, 2019
bluebay:
Something the idiot would have done since last month... Rather than disgracing yourself and your husband... I so much pity for you of all these turned out to be a lie and you lost the case .
What if it turn out to be true and she win the case?
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by laudate: 2:48am On Jul 05, 2019
abbey621:
Lol...You're funny. An incident that occurred 20 years or more ago, you expect him to give specific details of events from then? Are you alright? Let me ask you on July 5th, 2009, what did you have for lunch? Who did you hangout with? What happened that day? Can you see how silly your statement sounds? You do not expect him to get convicted but you expect the truth to come out, may I ask HOW? You mentioned Bill Cosby but you didn't acknowledge that he confessed to drugging the woman. You never found out that his purchase of the drug was traced, countless testomines from women claiming he used the same drug on them. You're seriously using that as a premise for this case? LMAO!

That is why I said it would be interesting to see what Fatoyinbo would say, when he is cross examined. If he breaks down and confesses on the stand, that he sexually assaulted her, when she was under-aged, would he be convicted or not? lipsrsealed

What about the fact that her brothers and sisters confronted Fatoyinbo after the incident in Ilorin? Didn't you hear that the brother threatened Fatoyinbo, with a knife? sad

Didn't you hear that some COZA pastor's had to apologise to her family after that incident, on behalf of Fatoyinbo in Ilorin? shocked

When all this comes up in court, and all these witnesses decide to testify against Fatoyinbo, do you think he would not be found guilty?

Finally, Bill Cosby did not state that he used drugs on that particular lady, who filed the case against him. He only admitted to using drugs in the past for casual sex encounters.

Just like Fatoyinbo, Bill Cosby also initially denied sexually assaulting those women. What happened at the end of the day? shocked

[img]https://media1./images/d8305dde14424a25518e862786161125/tenor.gif?itemid=5457118[/img]

8 Likes

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Acepen(m): 2:54am On Jul 05, 2019
kiyosaki1:

There is no rape apologists on nairaland , but people that use their brain .There is something in law called innocent till found guilty, that's if you understand .No one is supporting rape, but rather justice.
Nairaland forum is not the best way to handle rape case , and trying to shame the said pastor is either not the way . Things should be done properly , she should approach the relevant authorities to seek justice ,instead of social media if she really had the proof .
u should have left the fool in his ignorance

1 Like

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Amanstailored: 3:00am On Jul 05, 2019
wink2015:
I was expecting Fatoyibo to admit the crime of raping Busola Dakolo.

But say that it happened then because I had not truely given my life to God.

I was not truely born again.

But I am now born again and I am prepared to apologize to my accusers in the media and beg for forgiveness.

It is that simple.

Lmao..... Naaah bro dats not how the law works its more like a man who killed 10kids for ritual and murdered their mothers in their presence should not be held accountable simply because he is now a changed. Well he may be a changed man but justice still demands he answers for his crime.
David killed uriah and slept with his wife before murdering the man, wen he was exposed david begged for forgiveness but he still answered for his sins. A man must sow wat he reaps that divine justice by the Creator himself. A man can be forgiven by God for committing fornication but God would prevent him from contracting d HIV already in his system dat resulted from his fornication

1 Like

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Borderless: 3:20am On Jul 05, 2019
chuose2:
BIODUN FATOYINBO IS A FREEMASON PASTOR

Four reasons to show that Biodun Fatoyinbo does not worship God.!

1] This is Biodun on the left and 2 Freemasons on the right, same sign (thanks to sender)

2] The god of Biodun Fatoyinbo is satan, thats why he can be seen here flashing the devils horns

3] Biodun Fatoyinbo is boldly flashing 666, the number of the devil just to show he worships satan

AND

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9731245_561954920170708214708jpeg91caaa6768cb90ea513cd78d394dd22d_jpegce62bb373976d74cdabd119ae3947489

4] The logo of COZA is a Pyramid, with light coming from the east, just like in Freemasonry.
Why will a church logo be a Pyramid?

ALL THE PASTORS COMING TO HIS AID ARE FREEMASONS TOO
angry

Get well soon.

2 Likes

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by abbey621(m): 3:21am On Jul 05, 2019
laudate:

That is why I said it would be interesting to see what Fatoyinbo would say, when he is cross examined. If he breaks down and confesses on the stand, that he sexually assaulted her, when she was under-aged, would he be convicted or not? lipsrsealed

What about the fact that her brothers and sisters confronted Fatoyinbo after the incident in Ilorin? Didn't you hear that the brother threatened Fatoyinbo, with a knife? sad

Didn't you hear that some COZA pastor's had to apologise to her family after that incident, on behalf of Fatoyinbo in Ilorin? shocked

When all this comes up in court, and all these witnesses decide to testify against Fatoyinbo, do you think he would not be found guilty?

Finally, Bill Cosby did not state that he used drugs on that particular lady, who filed the case against him. He only admitted to using drugs in the past for casual sex encounters.

Just like Fatoyinbo, Bill Cosby also initially denied sexually assaulting those women. What happened at the end of the day? shocked

[img]https://media1./images/d8305dde14424a25518e862786161125/tenor.gif?itemid=5457118[/img]

Cosby admitted to drugging several women over the course of 2 decades. This particular woman's testimony was consistent with what the previous victims described. This is beyond circumstiantial evidence, it is solid evidence. You won't have such luck with Biodun's case. Goodluck getting those senior pastors to testify in court. You sid her brothers went to his house and threatened him when the incident occurred, yet her own testimony shows that nobody knew after the first incident, nobody knew after the second incident. She even went to take care of the pastor's wife after she gave birth to her first child. As a person with a functioning brain, you too reason am. Does this not sound like a conflict? When did the brothers find out? When did they threaten him? If they knew from the start, why did they allow her to go work for the perp's wife? I know in theis country we like to believe in fairy tales but absent of actual confession(unlikely), it would be a monumental task for any judge to find him guilty!

6 Likes

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by pussyeater(m): 3:24am On Jul 05, 2019
BlueRayDick:

ok
So you actually admitted to you stupidity? What a shame
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Fanbee: 3:26am On Jul 05, 2019
Joromi12:
What evidence will she tender in court

The case is dead on arrival.You are so right.The law court is very different from social media.She can't secure a conviction of the randy pastor.
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by salford1: 3:33am On Jul 05, 2019
Joromi12:
What evidence will she tender in court
Witnesses and victim's testimonies. Bill Cosby's and Larry Nassar accusers nailed them with Victim's testimonies and witnesses even though the events happened decades and multiple years ago.

2 Likes

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by chukxie(m): 3:35am On Jul 05, 2019
The patterns are obvious. When multiple women accuse a man of assaulting them, such accusations should not be dismissed as mere frivolities. To me, It goes without saying that Pastor Biodun slept with his accusers. Now the circumstances surrounding the alleged crimes are what the court would have to prove beyond reasonable doubt. Was the pastor led on by the women in question? Were the women willing participants in the 'sexapades'? Did the pastor truly rape his victims? Wetin dey sweet man, na im dey kill am. Obviously Pastor Biodun likes kpekus.

3 Likes

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by salford1: 3:37am On Jul 05, 2019
chukxie:
The patterns are obvious. When multiple women accuse a man of assaulting them, such accusations should not be dismissed as mere frivolities. To me, It goes without saying that Pastor Biodun slept with his accusers. Now the circumstances surrounding the alleged crimes are what the court would have to prove beyond reasonable doubt. Was the pastor led on by the women in question? Were the women willing participants in the 'sexapades'? Did the pastor truly rape his victims? Wetin dey sweet man, na im dey kill am. Obviously Pastor Biodun likes kpekus.
It's highly embarrasing for the man of god. Na only am be pastor for Nigeria.
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by pussyeater(m): 3:38am On Jul 05, 2019
salford1:

Witnesses and victim's testimonies. Bill Cosby's and Larry Nassar accusers nailed them with Victim's testimonies and witnesses even though the events happened decades and multiple years ago.
Incase you don't know the definition of a witness, here you go.
Who is her witness?

1 Like

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by paraltero: 3:40am On Jul 05, 2019
kiyosaki1:

There is no rape apologists on nairaland , but people that use their brain .There is something in law called innocent till found guilty, that's if you understand .No one is supporting rape, but rather justice.
Nairaland forum is not the best way to handle rape case , and trying to shame the said pastor is either not the way . Things should be done properly , she should approach the relevant authorities to seek justice ,instead of social media if she really had the proof .

No rape apologist on Nairaland?

You guys have been saying she should file complaint, she should file complaint.

Now the lady has filed one, some are already hoping it works against her, so they can gloat.

Nigerian men, what new low will you guys not sink to?

4 Likes

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by chukxie(m): 3:47am On Jul 05, 2019
salford1:

It's highly embarrasing for the man of god. Na only am be pastor for Nigeria.

Pst. Biodun needs to come clean, seek forgiveness from God, his victims, church members and families. It isn't an easy task admitting one has an addiction - drugs, sex, alcohol, eating...,but admission is the first step to recovery. Everyone's got at least one skeleton in their cupboard. If a person rids himself of that skeleton, bringing it back again is considered foolhardy. Pst Biodun should expunge from his cupboard all the skeletons he's brought back in. I'm sure he'll find peace with God and himself after doing that.

3 Likes

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by laudate: 3:47am On Jul 05, 2019
abbey621:
Cosby admitted to drugging several women over the course of 2 decades. This particular woman's testimony was consistent with what the previous victims described. This is beyond circumstiantial evidence, it is solid evidence. You won't have such luck with Biodun's case. Goodluck getting those senior pastors to testify in court. You sid her brothers went to his house and threatened him when the incident occurred, yet her own testimony shows that nobody knew after the first incident, nobody knew after the second incident. She even went to take care of the pastor's wife after she gave birth to her first child. As a person with a functioning brain, you too reason am. Does this not sound like a conflict? When did the brothers find out? When did they threaten him? If they knew from the start, why did they allow her to go work for the perp's wife? I know in theis country we like to believe in fairy tales but absent of actual confession(unlikely), it would be a monumental task for any judge to find him guilty!

No sir. Go back and read the facts of Bill Cosby's trial. It is available online. He did not admit to drugging several women over 2 decades. He admitted to using drugs occasionally in the past, on a few casual sex encounters.

The brother of Busola got to know what happened, a few weeks after the incident. So they didn't know from the start.

Like I said, let us wait till Fatoyinbo takes the stand in court. He is highly likely to implicate himself on the stand. God is likely to use this to expose his true colours.

[img]https://media1./images/d8305dde14424a25518e862786161125/tenor.gif?itemid=5457118[/img].

3 Likes

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by pussyeater(m): 3:52am On Jul 05, 2019
laudate:

No sir. Go back and read the facts of Bill Cosby's trial. It is available online. He did not admit to drugging several women over 2 decades. He admitted to using drugs occasionally in the past, on a few casual sex encounters.

The brother of Busola got to know what happened, a few weeks after the incident. So they didn't know from the start.

Like I said, let us wait till Fatoyinbo takes the stand in court. He is highly likely to implicate himself on the stand. God is likely to use this to expose his true colours.

[img]https://media1./images/d8305dde14424a25518e862786161125/tenor.gif?itemid=5457118[/img].
Bros it be like say that popcorn dey worry your brain
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by chuose2: 3:55am On Jul 05, 2019
Borderless:

Get well soon.

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by BlueRayDick: 4:03am On Jul 05, 2019
pussyeater:

So you actually admitted to you stupidity? What a shame

A wise man once said: Don't argue with an idiot, he will drag you down and beat you with experience.

2 Likes

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by pussyeater(m): 4:10am On Jul 05, 2019
BlueRayDick:

A wise man once said: Don't argue with an idiot, he will drag you down and beat you with experience.

I'm glad you've realized you're the Idiot here. Bwawawawawa undecided
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by BlueRayDick: 4:13am On Jul 05, 2019
1StopRudeness:

For a person that can construct good English...I’m highly disappointed you do not know the difference between being objective and being an apologist....

There’s no way there’s only one side to a story.. those u call apologist only want to know without any bias the other sides

Number 1; I'm less concerned about what and whom you choose to be disappointed in neither am I interested in what and whom impresses you.

The rape apologist being referred to in my post actually know themselves. If you are observant and you are bothered about objectivity as you want to imply in your post you will know calling out the lady for telling her story the way she deems fit, insulting her and the husband over the unfortunate incident she narrated in the video and hurling hurting words to a rape victim as well as making it seem as if a teenager who got sexually assaulted by an adult is at fault is actually not being objective at all, rather it makes you no better than the rapist himself.

6 Likes

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by abbey621(m): 4:25am On Jul 05, 2019
laudate:

I keep seeing the words 'likely' 'few', which means you are just assuming and don't know the actual facts. Anyways I agree, let's continue watching the drama grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by BlueRayDick: 4:30am On Jul 05, 2019
pussyeater:

I'm glad you've realized you're the Idiot here. Bwawawawawa undecided

If you don't understand little things like you being the iidiot I'm trying so hard not to have an argument with, then I'm sorry I can't help you.

1 Like

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by BlueRayDick: 4:40am On Jul 05, 2019
Neddstark:

If na your papa they use nail with rape, e for better. At least we for know you at rapist pikin grin grin

Walejana is that you?
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by mamajj17(f): 4:49am On Jul 05, 2019
chuose2:
BIODUN FATOYINBO IS A FREEMASON PASTOR

Four reasons to show that Biodun Fatoyinbo does not worship God.!

1] This is Biodun on the left and 2 Freemasons on the right, same sign (thanks to sender)

2] The god of Biodun Fatoyinbo is satan, thats why he can be seen here flashing the devils horns

3] Biodun Fatoyinbo is boldly flashing 666, the number of the devil just to show he worships satan

AND

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9731245_561954920170708214708jpeg91caaa6768cb90ea513cd78d394dd22d_jpegce62bb373976d74cdabd119ae3947489

4] The logo of COZA is a Pyramid, with light coming from the east, just like in Freemasonry.
Why will a church logo be a Pyramid?

ALL THE PASTORS COMING TO HIS AID ARE FREEMASONS TOO
angry

Are you for REAL? Or one of those JOKES!

2 Likes

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by pussyeater(m): 5:07am On Jul 05, 2019
BlueRayDick:

If you don't understand little things like you being the iidiot I'm trying so hard not to have an argument with, then I'm sorry I can't help you.
"You said a wise man once said"
As the adage goes. Whatever a wise man says, you always hear it from the idiot's mouth. Go figure undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) / Artiste, Weflo Working As A Bricklayer? (Photos) / PHOTOS: Dr Sid Imitates The Famous Ebuka Agbada At Bbnaija Live Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.