Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo (44910 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by derecho(m): 12:49am On Jul 05, 2019
Thank God...
Now let's leave the court with that and face this RUGA thing
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by lexy2014: 12:52am On Jul 05, 2019
sladimeji:
Something you should have done 20 years ago... I hope all the truth is uncovered

I read d story. That's a joke of a story of how she was "raped". Its full of excuses as to y she was "raped".

1 Like

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by lexy2014: 12:54am On Jul 05, 2019
Karemarealty288:
They are putting more dry wood inside the fire that is already burning Fatoyinbo Bombom.... grin

With d krest & all d other funny story lines?

2 Likes

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by freg2000: 12:54am On Jul 05, 2019
newsynews:
Singer Timi Dakolo's wife, Busola Dakolo has finally filed a complaint with the police following her rape allegation against COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo.

This has given the police the go ahead to investigate the allegation which she leveled against the pastor last Friday.

Busola Dakolo accused Biodun Fatoyinbo of raping her multiple times 20 years ago while she was still a member of his church.

She made the revelation in an interview with YNaija. See narration below.

https://www.purplefeel.com/2019/07/busola-dakolo-file-complaint-biodun-fatoyinbo.html?m=1
What is the wisdom in her dancing openly in the town's market when she could have filed her complaint with the police and let the process takes over. Age and fame has nothing to do with wisdom really

2 Likes

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Naijageak(m): 12:55am On Jul 05, 2019
Let the truth be told. We are tired of all the dramas

1 Like

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 05, 2019
they mean this man.

and it looks like they have planned this out well
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by daddytime(m): 1:07am On Jul 05, 2019
kiyosaki1:

There is no rape apologists on nairaland , but people that use their brain .There is something in law called innocent till found guilty, that's if you understand .No one is supporting rape, but rather justice.
Nairaland forum is not the best way to handle rape case , and trying to shame the said pastor is either not the way . Things should be done properly , she should approach the relevant authorities to seek justice ,instead of social media if she really had the proof .

Just learn to ignore some dimmies on here .

2 Likes

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by wink2015(m): 1:12am On Jul 05, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Fatoyinbo go use money runz am.

grin

Not under this Buhari government.

Buhari although a muslim is watching the FATOFUCK scandal that GBOZA in COZA !
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by wink2015(m): 1:15am On Jul 05, 2019
I was expecting Fatoyibo to admit the crime of raping Busola Dakolo.

But say that it happened then because I had not truely given my life to God.

I was not truely born again.

But I am now born again and I am prepared to apologize to my accusers in the media and beg for forgiveness.

It is that simple.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by TLION(m): 1:24am On Jul 05, 2019
You
muzeze77:
Nice move, I support and believe her 100 percent , though some women lie about rape but it takes a lot for a married woman and one with 3 kids, she must have gone through a lot, could not finish watching her video, hard to watch
. Oga, Every one has is price ?

2 Likes

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by bluebay(m): 1:27am On Jul 05, 2019
abels:
you are a fool..when you are hurt like this, you accuse the offender to prove his or her innocence and when the offender refuses to deny or sue you for defamation that is when you now file a complaint...stop behaving like a rapist too..idiot

You expect the pastor to respond on social media trash? I see where this will lead and am certain idiots like you will finally shut up... Wailers

5 Likes

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by stanliwise(m): 1:31am On Jul 05, 2019
bluebay:
Something the idiot would have done since last month... Rather than disgracing yourself and your husband... I so much pity for you of all these turned out to be a lie and you lost the case .
stop fooling around boy. not everyone is a coward like you wink

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by lagdmark(m): 1:33am On Jul 05, 2019
Benekruku:
Long overdue!

Someone is going to jail.
In Nigeria or in America
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by AZeD1(m): 1:34am On Jul 05, 2019
kiyosaki1:

There is something in law called innocent till found guilty, that's if you understand .
Please remember this line the next time you want to talk about Nigerian politicians..

14 Likes

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by stanliwise(m): 1:35am On Jul 05, 2019
kiyosaki1:

There is no rape apologists on nairaland , but people that use their brain .There is something in law called innocent till found guilty, that's if you understand .No one is supporting rape, but rather justice.
Nairaland forum is not the best way to handle rape case , and trying to shame the said pastor is either not the way . Things should be done properly , she should approach the relevant authorities to seek justice ,instead of social media if she really had the proof .
Are you speaking for yourself only or for others. Bia be careful.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by laudate: 1:37am On Jul 05, 2019
muzeze77:
Nice move, I support and believe her 100 percent , though some women lie about rape but it takes a lot for a married woman and one with 3 kids, she must have gone through a lot, could not finish watching her video, hard to watch
I believe she is honestly telling the truth, but legally speaking she is not likely to win the case, as the hard evidence would have perished long ago. And that is so sad. cry

Eye witnesses that could testify in her favour, or corroborate the events that took place at that time, might also decline to come forward, if they are afraid of the controversy that could ensue. undecided

Courts rely on hard evidence, not hearsay. Delays in securing forensic evidence, such as semen, and visibility of any physical injuries, are some of the things the court would rely upon to arrive at a verdict. sad

It would be interesting however, to see the kind of defence the pastor would put up, in court. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Yankee101: 1:38am On Jul 05, 2019
20 years ago?

What is the statue of limitation in Nigeria?

Then is the second and third time still rape?

1 Like

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by abbey621(m): 1:42am On Jul 05, 2019
laudate:

I believe she is telling the truth, but legally speaking she is not likely to win the case, as the hard evidence would have perished long ago.

Eye witnesses that could testify in her favour, might also decline to come forward, if they are afraid of the controversy that could ensue.

It would be interesting however, to see the kind of defence the pastor would put up, in court.

Can you name one logical/factual evidence that shows she's telling the truth? No sentiments, no emotional bias just straight up evidence. This will be the determining factor whether the case even makes it to court or not.

7 Likes

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by fr3do(m): 1:47am On Jul 05, 2019
it has probably passed the statute of limitation
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by aspirebig: 1:49am On Jul 05, 2019
Avoid Emmanuel Damilare. He is a fraudster, he collected money from me last year for some services and and disappeared till date. He changed his phone numbers.

1 Share

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by laudate: 1:49am On Jul 05, 2019
abbey621:
Can you name one logical/factual evidence that shows she's telling the truth? No sentiments, no emotional bias just straight up evidence. This will be the determining factor whether the case even makes it to court or not.
She gave details, timelines and vivid descriptions of how everything occurred. The pastor could not provide any concrete defence to refute her allegations. He only gave a watery set of excuses. sad And then stepped down from the pulpit.

Anyone who believes he has been falsely accused, would not be sitting down without making stringent efforts to clear his name. If I were in his shoes, and someone made such false claims against me, such a person would be behind bars in 24 hours.

Fatoyinbo does not have the guts to arrest Busola or sue her for defamation, because he knows she is right! angry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Neddstark: 1:50am On Jul 05, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Y'all rapist apologist littered all over nairaland finally got what you've been asking. Your guyman Biodun has been reported officially

If na your papa they use nail with rape, e for better. At least we for know you at rapist pikin grin grin
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Neddstark: 1:52am On Jul 05, 2019
Ok so what is this woman's motive? She feels she can use rape to destroy a ministry so she can be written in history books. Let us see.
As for the weak men supporting feminism, thunder fire una
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by laudate: 1:53am On Jul 05, 2019
angry shocked sad angry
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by abbey621(m): 1:54am On Jul 05, 2019
laudate:

She gave details, timelines and vivid description of how everything occurred. The pastor could not provide any concrete defence to refute her allegations. He only gave a watery set of excuses. sad And then stepped down from the pulpit.

Anyone who believes he has been falsely accused, would not be sitting down without making stringent efforts to clear his name. If I were in his shoes, and someone made such false claims against me, such a person would be behind bars in 24 hours.

Fatoyinbo does not have the guts to arrest Busola or sue her for defamation, because he knows she is right! angry

In any sane climate, once you are accused of something this serious, you step down! Let's not use our 9ja stubborness and behave absurdly. He already stated that it did not happen, what more do you want him to say? In advanced countries when you accuse someone of a crime, you provide credible evidence to back it up. Your testimony of an event from 20 years ago with no independent witness, no rape exam, no shin shin is USELESS. All it gets is public sympathy, it would be interesting to see the judge that would convict him absence of real evidence!

7 Likes

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Evercurious(f): 1:58am On Jul 05, 2019
newsynews:
Singer Timi Dakolo's wife, Busola Dakolo has finally filed a complaint with the police following her rape allegation against COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo.

This has given the police the go ahead to investigate the allegation which she leveled against the pastor last Friday.

Busola Dakolo accused Biodun Fatoyinbo of raping her multiple times 20 years ago while she was still a member of his church.

She made the revelation in an interview with YNaija. See narration below.

https://www.purplefeel.com/2019/07/busola-dakolo-file-complaint-biodun-fatoyinbo.html?m=1

Now you are talking.. I just hope this news is true .Go there and repeat all that chronicles in court other than SM. Let's hear you all there.. We ll be here to hear more than we bargained for

Good luck on your path to 'Justice' and 'healing'.I just hope you are nt going there with that story line you gave us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by budaatum: 1:59am On Jul 05, 2019
freg2000:

What is the wisdom in her dancing openly in the town's market when she could have filed her complaint with the police and let the process takes over. Age and fame has nothing to do with wisdom really

5 Likes

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Evercurious(f): 2:00am On Jul 05, 2019
Joromi12:
What evidence will she tender in court

She go produce am(/dem)..
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 05, 2019
Nice.

Once and for all, lets get to the root.
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Evercurious(f): 2:02am On Jul 05, 2019
derecho:
Thank God...
Now let's leave the court with that and face this RUGA thing

RUGA IS DEAD AND BURIED PLS
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by laudate: 2:03am On Jul 05, 2019
abbey621:
In any sane climate, once you are accused of something this serious, you step down! Let's not use our 9ja stubborness and behave absurdly. He already stated that it did not happen, what more do you want him to say? In advanced countries when you accuse someone of a crime, you provide credible evidence to back it up. Your testimony of an event from 20 years ago with no independent witness, no rape exam, no shin shin is USELESS. All it gets is public sympathy, it would be interesting to see the judge that would convict him absence of real evidence!

He said it didn't happen....and that is what every suspect or every criminal says, when their crimes are first revealed. angry

Go to any police station. Even when anybody is arrested for committing a crime, they will first of all deny it, until evidence is produced. So Fatoyinbo's denial is nothing but a watery excuse. sad

He never addressed the specific details the girl mentioned. Neither did he provide any alibi for the days and events that she stated. undecided

Yes, it had been many years since the incident took place. So any evidence from that time would be non-existent by now. But Bill Cosby in the US was sentenced in 2018 for sexually assaulting women in 2004. Which forensic evidence was used to convict him?

I do not expect that Fatoyinbo will be convicted, but I do expect that the whole truth will be revealed in court, and everyone will see that Fatoyinbo is lying, from whatever stories he decides to share on the witness stand, when he is cross-examined.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest / Tiwa Savage Vs Abisola Kola-Daisi: Who Wore It Better? / 'Why We Arrested Harrysong' - Five Star Music Releases Official Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.