Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo (44909 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by DaddyNimo(m): 8:04am On Jul 05, 2019
Jman06:
But what evidences is she going to present in court 20yrs after the incidence

her emotional tears I guess, very foolish family.... I pray the pastor sues her for all the penny they've got. the second best time to report a crime is after its committed, best time is before its committed.... not after 20years.

1 Like

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by lonelydora: 8:05am On Jul 05, 2019
kingreign:

I've been reading about your comments about your pastor, while its not bad to defend him. But I think you're going overboard to worship and adore him like Lord and King of your life.
Like seriously?
so this is what Biodun Fatoyinbo has succeeded in doing- to blind and mind control and hypnotize you all into thinking his in infallible and always right and can never sin? That he is God Alfa and omega?
Please, remind me not to get anywhere near COZA if that's what they preach and teach and stand for.

Woooow! Thank God for giving us Jesus Christ and the bible to make the standard for our lives and not any mortal.
Make God's word the standard for your life and make Jesus Christ the mentor of your life!

That's the mistake, bro. We go to church to worship God and not Pastor.

My stand was simple, if you actually followed my comments. Let Busola go to the Authorities and not social media.

I am not even commenting much because I am a member like the way I did when Suleiman was accused.

I see more of envy and jealousy than the accusation.
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Ishilove: 8:08am On Jul 05, 2019
lonelydora:

Definitely she will lose. Pastor was waiting for her to sue first. Watch out he evidences the pastor will tender. I pity for that sl.ut
What exactly makes her a slut? I'm not holding forte for any party involved but I am genuinely interested in knowing why you are calling her a slut.

5 Likes

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by NkayStory(f): 8:15am On Jul 05, 2019
bluebay:
Something the idiot would have done since last month... Rather than disgracing yourself and your husband... I so much pity for you of all these turned out to be a lie and you lost the case .

Disgrace must have a new meaning because the only people disgraced so far are Biodun Fatoyinbo,his wife and accomplices like you lots hidding away on Nairaland..

As we speak,he has stepped down for now,so where the hell does Disgrace' come in here for the Dakolo's?

Rapists like you lots are the ones disgraced so far,one after the other..with more joining you lots soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by kingreign(m): 8:19am On Jul 05, 2019
lonelydora:

That's the mistake, bro. We go to church to worship God and not Pastor.

My stand was simple, if you actually followed my comments. Let Busola go to the Authorities and not social media.

I am not even commenting much because I am a member like the way I did when Suleiman was accused.

I see more of envy and jealousy than the accusation.

From your write up, I still insist you wrote out of bias against the lady and her husband attacking Biodun Fatoyinbo. Now, what would be said of Ese Walters and another who showed screenshot of conversation with Biodun Fatoyinbo and the latest who was his ex staff and church member accusing him?

Out of every rumours stands an element of truth. Out of one accusations too many stands truth.

1 Like

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by NkayStory(f): 8:25am On Jul 05, 2019
kiyosaki1:

There is no rape apologists on nairaland , but people that use their brain .There is something in law called innocent till found guilty, that's if you understand .No one is supporting rape, but rather justice.
Nairaland forum is not the best way to handle rape case , and trying to shame the said pastor is either not the way . Things should be done properly , she should approach the relevant authorities to seek justice ,instead of social media if she really had the proof .

90% of males on Nairaland are rape apologists,rapists and supporters of crimes against women and that is a fact!

There is no objectivity in your useless assertions here cos if the tables were turned none of you lots would be 'objective' and ask to hear the ladys side..

It will just be depraved insults and curses against women from degenerates all through..

most times one winders whether many if your genders here were born by women or hatched by hens..

Many of you cannot survive on Twitter with your inherent hatred against women,and have sought solace on Nairaland were your kind abound..

Simply wear your hatred of women with pride and stop claiming what you are not

2 Likes

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 05, 2019
Ishilove:

What exactly makes her a slut? I'm not holding forte for any party involved but I am genuinely interested in knowing why you are calling her a slut.

Because only sluts get raped.law of karma.
She is a dirty LovePeddler who fked the pastor and is embarrassing him in public because he did not succumb to her cheap blackmail.

I think that covers all bases.
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by panpan(m): 8:30am On Jul 05, 2019
She has filed a complaint.

Does a statute of limitation apply for this type of complaint?
- If yes, then there is no case.
- If no, then the police may investigate.

The accused does not need to say anything while the investigations are carried out. He has the right to remain silent.

The complainant should prove:
- That sexual intercourse with the accused took place at that time.
- That she did not give consent.
- That she was underage. (It is possible that she was 18 or 19 years at that point in time.)
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 05, 2019
Ishilove:

by now you should understand that any woman that doesn't fit into the typical Nigerian male's narrative of a docile, sheepish, laid back female automatically becomes a "slut". once you know your rights and won't cow, once you prove your mettle, can stand up to them in whatever terrain or turf you become a "slut". it's pathetic.
i've yet to see what exactly in this whole season movie qualifies her to be termed as such. she claims to have been abused. she squeals. now she's headed to the courts. where does that terminology fit in?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Kennydoc(m): 8:33am On Jul 05, 2019
delugajackson:
This is the right thing to do. Not running around social media like a headless chicken.

It was deliberate. Releasing it on social media has connected them to many other victims who will likely join in the case. Many girls who wouldn't have spoken out before have indicated interest to join in the case.

3 Likes

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Kennydoc(m): 8:36am On Jul 05, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Y'all rapist apologist littered all over nairaland finally got what you've been asking. Your guyman Biodun has been reported officially

That's after he was given the opportunity to sue them for libel, but he didn't have the liver. He even threatened to engage his lawyers, but we can all see that it was all mouth. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 05, 2019
Kennydoc:

It was deliberate. Releasing it on social media has connected them to many other victims who will likely join in the case. Many girls who wouldn't have spoken out before have indicated interest to join in the case.

In addition to that, the power most rapists hold over their victims is shame. By coming out, she has taken that from him. Also, she has made certain that EVERYTHING is in the public space. No opportunity for pastor to engage some police to kill the case.

The case will be prosecuted in lagos, a very progressive state that has aggressively pushed for female protections.

I also suspect that there is a lot more information eg old medical reports that will come out.

3 Likes

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 05, 2019
Kennydoc:
That's after he was given the opportunity to sue them for libel, but he didn't have the liver. He even threatened to engage his lawyers, but we can all see that it was all mouth. grin
thank you. so many failed students of human psychology all over the place. i wonder, has anyone here been falsely accused before? even for stealing a pencil back in elementary school? can you even remotely match your reaction with what Biodun has put up? this whole thing is simply put, preposterous. Biodun can't stand the scrutiny. it's clear as crystal.

2 Likes

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by BigND(m): 8:40am On Jul 05, 2019
Rubbish;
It was consensual sex.
Busola will so regret this by the time she enters the witness box and her cock and bull story is torn to shreds by Criminal Attorneys.
Report ko, report ni.
Naija Police that can’t solve crime committed yesterday is the same you are reporting tall tale of 20 years ago.
You people ranting think that Court of Law is social media where you just turn up and say you were raped; no medical report, no police report, no witnesses and you get conviction.
I have ordered my popcorn;
Let the show begin.

1 Like

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by oyatz(m): 8:51am On Jul 05, 2019
So that he can spend the next 7years in prison abi?

wink2015:
I was expecting Fatoyibo to admit the crime of raping Busola Dakolo.

But say that it happened then because I had not truely given my life to God.

I was not truely born again.

But I am now born again and I am prepared to apologize to my accusers in the media and beg for forgiveness.

It is that simple.
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 05, 2019
lol. by the time over 20 women give testimony against him, his phone records are released etc.. tblackhoc will have a better reputation than our fine boy pastor. for Biodun it's not about winning this case in question, it's about the collateral damage that'll ensue. he won't just be burnt, he'll be roasted, that with everything he's ever labored for. he sees all this. he's smart. unfortunately pastor, it's game over. cursed rapist.
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by DonCortino: 8:55am On Jul 05, 2019
Wrong move.
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by BlueRayDick: 8:56am On Jul 05, 2019
Kennydoc:

You dey mind his apologist? I'm sure even if he is convicted sef his supporters will still claim he was victimized and convicted for trump up charges.

1 Like

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Kennydoc(m): 8:56am On Jul 05, 2019
kiyosaki1:

There is no rape apologists on nairaland , but people that use their brain .There is something in law called innocent till found guilty, that's if you understand .No one is supporting rape, but rather justice.
Nairaland forum is not the best way to handle rape case , and trying to shame the said pastor is either not the way . Things should be done properly , she should approach the relevant authorities to seek justice ,instead of social media if she really had the proof .

Oga, there are loads of them, and I'm sure they are mostly the ones that liked your post. You can only speak for yourself.

The people who were carrying fake news that Timi was a choir master in COZA, Busola a choir member, they were married in COZA by Biodun, and he gave them a car as wedding gift, what were they? Is that what you call using one's brain, as they were spreading unfounded lies against Timi and his wife?

Some others insisted it was an affair they had and not rape. How were they sure?

Some went on to say Timi is a fool for letting his wife open up that she has been raped before. Some of them even insisted that he would regret it, and his marriage would take a hit in the near future.

I guess all those people were using their head. Taa comot!!

3 Likes

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:59am On Jul 05, 2019
chuose2:
BIODUN FATOYINBO IS A FREEMASON PASTOR

Four reasons to show that Biodun Fatoyinbo does not worship God.!

1] This is Biodun on the left and 2 Freemasons on the right, same sign (thanks to sender)

2] The god of Biodun Fatoyinbo is satan, thats why he can be seen here flashing the devils horns

3] Biodun Fatoyinbo is boldly flashing 666, the number of the devil just to show he worships satan

AND

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9731245_561954920170708214708jpeg91caaa6768cb90ea513cd78d394dd22d_jpegce62bb373976d74cdabd119ae3947489

4] The logo of COZA is a Pyramid, with light coming from the east, just like in Freemasonry.
Why will a church logo be a Pyramid?

ALL THE PASTORS COMING TO HIS AID ARE FREEMASONS TOO
angry

Awesome guy

2 Likes

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Brightest04(m): 8:59am On Jul 05, 2019
Nice move and now we wait to see the outcome.
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Kennydoc(m): 9:00am On Jul 05, 2019
ornicus:

In addition to that, the power most rapists hold over their victims is shame. By coming out, she has taken that from him. Also, she has made certain that EVERYTHING is in the public space. No opportunity for pastor to engage some police to kill the case.

The case will be prosecuted in lagos, a very progressive state that has aggressively pushed for female protections.

I also suspect that there is a lot more information eg old medical reports that will come out.

Amazing! I like people that are smart, and you're obviously one of them.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by oyatz(m): 9:01am On Jul 05, 2019
Bros, you are very funny sir.

So details, timelines and vivid descriptions of an event are evidences that the said event actually occurred as reported?

Do you know the meaning of evidence in court cases?

# The only thing that can make her get a conviction is to pressurize Fatoyinbo to agree that he actually raped.

Who will free agree to go to jail after all the humiliation in the media?

laudate:

She gave details, timelines and vivid descriptions of how everything occurred. The pastor could not provide any concrete defence to refute her allegations. He only gave a watery set of excuses. sad And then stepped down from the pulpit.

Anyone who believes he has been falsely accused, would not be sitting down without making stringent efforts to clear his name. If I were in his shoes, and someone made such false claims against me, such a person would be behind bars in 24 hours.

Fatoyinbo does not have the guts to arrest Busola or sue her for defamation, because he knows she is right! angry
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Kennydoc(m): 9:01am On Jul 05, 2019
BlueRayDick:

You dey mind his apologist? I'm sure even if he is convicted sef his supporters will still claim he was victimized and convicted for trump up charges.

Exactly!
Does it not surprise you that Revd King still has ardent supporters today, despite being on death row?
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by buragidi(m): 9:03am On Jul 05, 2019
Tyronewe:
Since how many years
Crime is never statute barred. It does not matter how long it was committed.
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by kingreign(m): 9:04am On Jul 05, 2019
DonCortino:
Wrong move.

Like serious?

Do you have a mother, sister, wife, daughter?
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Adakintroy2: 9:05am On Jul 05, 2019
kiyosaki1:

Abeg no waste you online ink. Someone has not yet been convicted but you want everyone to take side with the accuser. #Shool of sardines#

This how you women are in relationships. You bring up an irrational ideal but batch your man like you don't support my ideals.
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Neddstark: 9:07am On Jul 05, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Walejana is that you?
Another victim of paedophilia incest rants again

1 Like

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 05, 2019
To all those above me talking trash on a case you know nothing about....

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by BlueRayDick: 9:11am On Jul 05, 2019
Kennydoc:

Exactly!
Does it not surprise you that Revd King still has ardent supporters today, despite being on death row?

Na Dem! And some of them even claim to be Christians.

Sometimes one is even forced to check the bible and see if Gullibility has been added to the fruits of the spirit because the way some of them even reason and react to maters ehn....

1 Like

Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by Kennydoc(m): 9:12am On Jul 05, 2019
abbey621:

In any sane climate, once you are accused of something this serious, you step down! Let's not use our 9ja stubborness and behave absurdly. He already stated that it did not happen, what more do you want him to say? In advanced countries when you accuse someone of a crime, you provide credible evidence to back it up. Your testimony of an event from 20 years ago with no independent witness, no rape exam, no shin shin is USELESS. All it gets is public sympathy, it would be interesting to see the judge that would convict him absence of real evidence!

Did you watch the video of yesterday? Do you know that there are many other victims, and some of them may be willing testify against Biodun? He may not be convicted solely on Busola's case, but on the cases of others who will join in the suit. Releasing that video was strategic in bringing out more victims who couldn't talk before, whose events are more recent, and who may have more tangible evidence.
Let us just sit still and watch events unfold.
Re: COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo by BlueRayDick: 9:13am On Jul 05, 2019
Neddstark:
Another victim of paedophilia incest rants again

Only a pedophile stands for a fellow pedophile. The joke is on you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest / Tiwa Savage Vs Abisola Kola-Daisi: Who Wore It Better? / 'Why We Arrested Harrysong' - Five Star Music Releases Official Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.