Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo (74533 Views)

Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo / Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Saviola247: 4:36am On Jul 05, 2019
2mch:
Kemi should be arrested for this. A victim has a right to anonymity. She has totally violated the victims rights.
My guy chill, Kemi is an individual. It's only organisation that can only protect victims right oooohhh. Kemi is a journalist and has the right to dish out what ever information she wants.

2 Likes

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by SmartMen: 4:44am On Jul 05, 2019
Topxcel:
I knew it won't take long b4 her identify would b revealed.
Indeed there is nothing hidden under d sun.
A small world indeed.

You believe this news? Your education is a waste. Sorry.

Someone whose face was blurred out, how did she know? When that girl who picture u see up there calls for her arrest for misrepresentation I hope you are going to bail her?

7 Likes

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 5:12am On Jul 05, 2019
missimelda01:
Oh lord! Why is this woman like this na
Is it too hard to respect people's decision?

The bros down here gat a good IQ. U should get to know him and burrow a part of his sense...

KMegas:
She should stand up to her accuser.
You can't hide away and accuse someone of rape.
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by vegafbs: 5:18am On Jul 05, 2019
Breaking: Busola Dakolo Finally Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo

GIST>
https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/07/04/breaking-busola-dakolo-finally-files-complaint-against-biodun-fatoyinbo/

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by vegafbs: 5:26am On Jul 05, 2019

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by SendAbroad: 5:27am On Jul 05, 2019
Does Church fire people?

I thought a Church is a place where people pray and ask for forgiveness of sins and sins are forgiven and old things are passed away.?

IfJesus Christ can forgive sins and Coza a Church cannot forgive, then it is just a business Enterprise that hires and fires and should be treated so.

1 Like

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Hangulsaram: 5:36am On Jul 05, 2019
missimelda01:
Which decision please?
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by fx45(m): 5:43am On Jul 05, 2019
Benekruku:
More evidences coming for Biodun

Open the wound Kemi.

Let me see how Biodun will escape all this women in court.

Its certain that one will hold him down. 100% This is Bill Cosby replay.

Dem plenty. he cant escape all

You sound bitter and retaliatory. Did Abe fvck your wife or girlfriend?

1 Like

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by 27Pushing30: 5:45am On Jul 05, 2019
2mch:
Kemi should be arrested for this. A victim has a right to anonymity. She has totally violated the victims rights.

Is it written in our laws? If yes then too bad from Kemi Olunloyo ... also let’s add that the identity of the Brazilian chick who accused Neymar was hidden by Brazilian authorities but investigative journalists uncovered and published name n her pics under 4 hours.

It’s journalism

1 Like

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Graduateacher(f): 5:46am On Jul 05, 2019
derecho:
allow him to also decide.We can't all be the same.Moreover, if BF is a Christian and he's innocent, the court may never be an option for him.

By now he should be suing for defamation but he can't because he's guilty

2 Likes

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Graduateacher(f): 5:49am On Jul 05, 2019
fx45:
You sound bitter and retaliatory. Did Abe fvck your wife or girlfriend?

He raped a humanbeing, that's enough reason for any sane person to be angered

2 Likes

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by fx45(m): 5:54am On Jul 05, 2019
Graduateacher:
He raped a humanbeing, that's enough reason for any sane person to be angered
No proof yet... The man is still innocent until proven and pronounced guilty. It's as simple as that. No sentiments, no emotions
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by drey076(m): 5:55am On Jul 05, 2019
The said lady cannot make such gravity of accusation and wants to remain anonymous, I support aunty Jeni on this.

1 Like

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by geunik(m): 6:12am On Jul 05, 2019
missimelda01:
She did the right thing. Why hide your I'd and tarnishing a man's image

1 Like

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by obama30: 6:18am On Jul 05, 2019
Victni:
Kemi Olunloyo Reveals Identity Of Ex-coza Staff Who Said Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Her

Controversial investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has revealed the identity of the former COZA worker who came out to report how she was also raped by Biodun Fatoyinbo. Gistvic Reports.

Her name is Tunmise Oluyede . She was fired from the church after a allegedly mismanaging a church Dubai Trip.

Kemi Olunloyo wrote:

Watch Full Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/kemi-olunloyo-reveals-identity-of-ex.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWOfLa5SHkk

The way she fat, her Virginia go sweet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19a70U8Ykp8
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by enemyofprogress: 6:19am On Jul 05, 2019
2mch:

You nko grin.
I dey look for babe wey go Fatoyinbolise me grin grin
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by enemyofprogress: 6:21am On Jul 05, 2019
geunik:

She did the right thing. Why hide your I'd and tarnishing a man's image
who told you she tarnished a man's image? So in your mind Biodun Fatoyinbo gets image? Image my foot.
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by PapaAdanna: 6:21am On Jul 05, 2019
Most times I feel that these people do this for clout
I am against RAPE and not denying the fact that coza pastor could rape them oo
Do you still believe that they are coming out because that guy is up there and has everything to loose. You can never tell me that most of them have not met same fate with other guys with little or nothing to loose that raped/attempted to rape them but they will keep it on the low of course because such guys news can only bring shame without FAME that would come if it were to be the COZA guy. Just like in the cases of RKELLY, RONALDO, NEYMAR.

Finally say no to RAPE!
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Toks2008(m): 6:22am On Jul 05, 2019
kiyosaki1:
She better had the proof, but my question is that

1) was she a minor when she was allegedly raped ? and

2)what stopped her from reporting same immediat ?and

3)being fired from work if she was really raped whay stopped her from using that as a leverage to retained her job? or

4)blackmail the pastor to land stupendous wealth .

She was sacked and she kept quiet until now, and even coming out under pseudo identity ,and if not for aunty kemi that reveal her true identity . I don't doubt consent sex but rape that's questionable my opinion

Did you take time out to watch and listen to the interview? Cos all these your rants no add up to wettin i hear.
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by RichBoy247: 6:34am On Jul 05, 2019
missimelda01:

Don't let Aunty Kemi see your comment ooo, if not, she may say that you stole the teacher's pencil in primary two and also embezzled noise makers fine in primary four.
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by ibietela2(m): 6:38am On Jul 05, 2019
Joromi12:
She should show us evidence of her chats and calls. As big as she is biodun pin am down lol. She is mad

Maybe then she small? grin
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by ziondaughter247: 6:41am On Jul 05, 2019
I grew up with Tunmise. She is from a very credible royal family in Ondo State. I can bet you, she will never say this if it didn't really happen. If anything, she has a family name to protect. They are very wealthy. I pray she finds peace. Now more than ever, I know for a fact that Biodun is very guilty of all these accusations. God punish you Biodun, may God's wrath fall upon you for taking advantage of these women.
Honestly, Kemi is a brainless witch. In rape cases, victims are allowed anonymity and revealing her identity like this is so wrong. I pray Tunmise's family sues Kemi.It is possible to have gotten her identity from COZA

4 Likes

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Hottdawgg: 6:53am On Jul 05, 2019
Aunty Kemi talks like she wish she was the one raped and not the poor anonymous thing
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by fergie001: 6:57am On Jul 05, 2019
Joromi12:
She should show us evidence of her chats and calls. As big as she is biodun pin am down lol. She is mad

Baba, dem no dey do that thing with size oooo...
Dem fit just put something, the two legs go fling separate oooo...
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by hardeyincah(m): 6:58am On Jul 05, 2019
Pangea:
angry

When will Nigerians learn to see when a wool is pulled over their eyes?
From all indications, Kemi is paid and bought by Fatoyinbo and wife!
They gave that false info to her!
Remember she was begging every Tom dick and Harry for money weeks back?
Now she is paid to sling dirt and mud!
A woman without principle!
Write it down she is going back to jail!

Only a fool will hire Kemi to work for him or her, Kemi that doesn't have secret... (One hand to pull trouser, one hand to hold u, another hand to remove is own trouser "or was the pastor naked when Tumise got to the house?)
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by bluebay(m): 7:00am On Jul 05, 2019
kiyosaki1:
She better had the proof, but my question is that

1) was she a minor when she was allegedly raped ? and

2)what stopped her from reporting same immediat ?and

3)being fired from work if she was really raped whay stopped her from using that as a leverage to retained her job? or

4)blackmail the pastor to land stupendous wealth .

She was sacked and she kept quiet until now, and even coming out under pseudo identity ,and if not for aunty kemi that reveal her true identity . I don't doubt consent sex but rape that's questionable my opinion

My brother , the girl was sponsored to to such shit and guess what, her identity has been exposed so, let her come out and defend her words... I see people going behind bars
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by hardeyincah(m): 7:00am On Jul 05, 2019
ziondaughter247:
I grew up with Tunmise. She is from a very credible royal family in Ondo State. I can bet you, she will never say this if it didn't really happen. If anything, she has a family name to protect. They are very wealthy. I pray she finds peace. Now more than ever, I know for a fact that Biodun is very guilty of all these accusations. God punish you Biodun, may God's wrath fall upon you for taking advantage of these women.
Honestly, Kemi is a brainless witch. In rape cases, victims are allowed anonymity and revealing her identity like this is so wrong. I pray Tunmise's family sues Kemi.It is possible to have gotten her identity from COZA

Bros don't ever trust human u can trust animals and pets... #mycandidadvice
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by bluebay(m): 7:01am On Jul 05, 2019
Tyronewe:
Wow another one
Stop wowing like siren . It’s false
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 05, 2019
KMegas:
She should stand up to her accuser.
You can't hide away and accuse someone of rape.

Last last this Kemi is a witch. grin

Imagine that a homosexual man raped u, how comfortable will u be to come to public and say it?
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 05, 2019
bluebay:

Stop wowing like siren . It’s false

Same way u guys claimed tag the same rapist pastor was the one who officiated their wedding
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by martineverest(m): 7:04am On Jul 05, 2019
Pangea:

Abi o
A church that hire street urchins to carry placards, will of course hire an hungry blogger like Kemi, masquerading as a journalist to sling mud!
Useless people
Agents of hell fire!
same way they lied to us that Timi wedded in his church

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) / Asa Looks Like This Without Glasses & On Makeup (Photo) / Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.