Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo (74549 Views)

Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo / Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by IamSoProlific: 7:10am On Jul 05, 2019
Benekruku:
[s][/s]

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 05, 2019
You are living abroad and somebody come there to rape you
First off
U're living abroad and it's so easy to sue him before he leaves the country
U we're so spellbound as im commot jeans,shirt,bra
U have been fighting a lot of rape scenarios with ur instinct but in this case Dem spellbound u
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Benekruku(m): 7:27am On Jul 05, 2019
fx45:
You sound bitter and retaliatory. Did Abe fvck your wife or girlfriend?

Yes.
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Benekruku(m): 7:30am On Jul 05, 2019
fireback:

So every relationship the pastor had back in the days is now refer to as rape.
They always remember that the pastor raped them whenever he stop to PAY.

You will need to ask Bill Cosby.
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by texazzpete(m): 7:33am On Jul 05, 2019
Way too many rapists and rape apologists here on Nairaland.

“Why didn’t she report since?” - Rapist
“She must have been enjoying it” - Rapist
“This must be blackmail” - Imbec’ile

Of all the pastors in Nigeria, it’s just one that many women are coming forward to blackmail abi?

1 Like

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 05, 2019
2mch:
Kemi should be arrested for this. A victim has a right to anonymity. She has totally violated the victims rights.

True in a country with normal people. In Nigeria where the privacy law nah
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by sinola(m): 7:48am On Jul 05, 2019
kiyosaki1:
She better had the proof, but my question is that

1) was she a minor when she was allegedly raped ? and

2)what stopped her from reporting same immediat ?and

3)being fired from work if she was really raped whay stopped her from using that as a leverage to retained her job? or

4)blackmail the pastor to land stupendous wealth .

She was sacked and she kept quiet until now, and even coming out under pseudo identity ,and if not for aunty kemi that reveal her true identity . I don't doubt consent sex but rape that's questionable my opinion
So for your mind, na only minors dem dey rape abi?
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Steve28: 7:56am On Jul 05, 2019
I stand with you, you are very correct
Erediauwa:
Even though this Kemi can be mentally unstable most times, you can't take away the fact that she stands for the truth.

Most of all these silly cùnts shouting RAPE and accusing people falsely in a bid to get little fame and attention are being sponsored.
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Alvin007: 7:56am On Jul 05, 2019
ziondaughter247:
I grew up with Tunmise. She is from a very credible royal family in Ondo State. I can bet you, she will never say this if it didn't really happen. If anything, she has a family name to protect. They are very wealthy. I pray she finds peace. Now more than ever, I know for a fact that Biodun is very guilty of all these accusations. God punish you Biodun, may God's wrath fall upon you for taking advantage of these women.
Honestly, Kemi is a brainless witch. In rape cases, victims are allowed anonymity and revealing her identity like this is so wrong. I pray Tunmise's family sues Kemi.It is possible to have gotten her identity from COZA
God bless you. I grew up with Tunmise and her brother Tolu..( in Akure)... Tunmise CAN’T lie about this! I had always doubted Busola’s rape allegations against Fatoyinbo...Now, I find him guilty already.

4 Likes

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by stanley000: 7:58am On Jul 05, 2019
Is this not the same kemi talking about protecting the anonymity of witness the she turn around and violate what she claims to stand for, every now and then talking about her ptsd, how she interviewed snoop Dogg and Kanye, how she has 700 doctors degree somehow to win sympathy from the public, I used to like her but she kept repeating one word just too many times and it's irritating
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Sufisunni: 7:59am On Jul 05, 2019
I don't see anything investigative here. Kemi and COZA have collaborated, it seems she has been paid by COZA. COZA gave her the pix

3 Likes

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by missimelda01(f): 8:02am On Jul 05, 2019
Tarnish an image that has already been rubbish? So because she wants to reveal the truth, she must be made public? She has stayed with them for a long time and probably knows the consequences of coming out to speak the truth and that was why she asked to remain anonymous.
geunik:

She did the right thing. Why hide your I'd and tarnishing a man's image

3 Likes

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by missimelda01(f): 8:04am On Jul 05, 2019
The decision to remain anonymous. It's a very valid decision that has to be respected by anyone at all including the police.
Hangulsaram:

Which decision please?

3 Likes

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by missimelda01(f): 8:07am On Jul 05, 2019
Do you even know the reason people ask to be anonymous or you're just blabbing?

She has been with the fatoyinbo's too well to know that he could probably try to hurt her or something. Her decision is one that should be respected by all media platforms including the police force, well what do I expect.. this country is a mess!
Guccified:

Why would she accuse someone of rape and wants to remain anonymous?

Respect someone decision kee you there .

1 Like

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 8:12am On Jul 05, 2019
missimelda01:
Oh lord! Why is this woman like this na
Is it too hard to respect people's decision?

lol bruh let me understand you very well
you mean the lady decided that the pastor raped her abi?

Decision you said?

Do you know how rape allegation is?
Don't be sentimental bruh, if you have a claim about bad acts that could make you feel depressed or reduce your humanity, then it's legal and normal to come out so you can be saved
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by missimelda01(f): 8:14am On Jul 05, 2019
You don't understand the reason behind her decision, maybe you should ask the media people. My point is if she wanted anonymity, madam kemi had no right to do what she did.
J111333:
What decision? You can't accuse someone of such a serious crime and hide behind a veil.
For once, Kemi is right on this. She should be ready to face the consequences of her actions just like Timi's wife.

1 Like

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Erastuslove: 8:15am On Jul 05, 2019
kiyosaki1:
She better had the proof, but my question is that

1) was she a minor when she was allegedly raped ? and

2)what stopped her from reporting same immediat ?and

3)being fired from work if she was really raped whay stopped her from using that as a leverage to retained her job? or

4)blackmail the pastor to land stupendous wealth .

She was sacked and she kept quiet until now, and even coming out under pseudo identity ,and if not for aunty kemi that reveal her true identity . I don't doubt consent sex but rape that's questionable my opinion
I think most of them did not shout immediately to avoid stigma and sometimes confused whether to talk or not....

1 Like

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by otokx(m): 8:19am On Jul 05, 2019
Its really raining somewhere.
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by missimelda01(f): 8:19am On Jul 05, 2019
Christ! Please understand the context of the post before quoting me next time.

First of, I'm not a bruh

Secondly, she wanted anonymity.. she was assured of it before going up for the interview.
Aunty kemi had no right to dig up her pictures and post on the internet.
I'm not being sentimental, I understand your point of view but what if her life is in danger? Would the Nigerian police be able to protect her?
Xclusivedaniel6:

lol bruh let me understand you very well
you mean the lady decided that the pastor raped her abi?

Decision you said?

Do you know how rape allegation is?
Don't be sentimental bruh, if you have a claim about bad acts that could make you feel depressed or reduce your humanity, then it's legal and normal to come out so you can be saved

2 Likes

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by freemi(m): 8:21am On Jul 05, 2019
Erediauwa:
Even though this Kemi can be mentally unstable most times, you can't take away the fact that she stands for the truth.

Most of all these silly cùnts shouting RAPE and accusing people falsely in a bid to get little fame and attention are being sponsored.
so rape story is a lie?

1 Like

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by missimelda01(f): 8:24am On Jul 05, 2019
I'll keep that in mind, but if this is what you call a good IQ then I suggest you also need help.

Don't just blab, try to understand the reason people do what they do. Nigerian police cannot assure that lady of protection if anything goes wrong, she's not a celebrity like busola who people can easily campaign for.
Noel1:

The bros down here gat a good IQ. U should get to know him and burrow a part of his sense...

2 Likes

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by NkayStory(f): 8:29am On Jul 05, 2019
Guccified:

Why would she accuse someone of rape and wants to remain anonymous?

Respect someone decision kee you there .

Your kind who rape and malign the victims are reasons why most rape victims do not want to come out in this useless country called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 05, 2019
derecho:
I decided to give you a like so that you'll be happy.u had one like before,I made it two
Mr rapist I don't need your like, ten people have liked it already take your rubbish like back.

1 Like

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:39am On Jul 05, 2019
I was discussing with someone yesterday that Aunty Kemi is investigating COSA saga, he said and I quote "What can she investigate" and said "You never know Aunty Kem Kem"

Salute.
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by derecho(m): 8:46am On Jul 05, 2019
Graduateacher:

By now he should be suing for defamation but he can't because he's guilty
ok ma..
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by divine2288: 8:46am On Jul 05, 2019
missimelda01:
Oh lord! Why is this woman like this na
Is it too hard to respect people's decision?
she is a journalist... what do u know?
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Graduateacher(f): 8:47am On Jul 05, 2019
fx45:
No proof yet... The man is still innocent until proven and pronounced guilty. It's as simple as that. No sentiments, no emotions

He's not innocent as his own spiritual parents have apologized and asked him to step down, even his friends have apologized to the victim. Are you a rapist?
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by DonCortino: 8:52am On Jul 05, 2019
Erediauwa:

So she was saying the truth when she accused port harcourt pastor, ibiyiome of having an affair with an actress?
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 05, 2019
This woman that has been begging for money upandan.

She don get free money, then more hatred from Nigerians.

One day, she will be in real soup but will never see anyone that will protect her interest.

1 Like

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by missimelda01(f): 9:02am On Jul 05, 2019
Exactly what do I know

Scroll up and get your replies from there. I don't have strength to explain anything to you.
divine2288:
she is a journalist... what do u know?
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by derecho(m): 9:07am On Jul 05, 2019
NLmember:

Mr rapist I don't need your like, ten people have liked it already take your rubbish like back.
Oh congrats!! May your likes increase to 1Million.
But I know there are wiser people who won't call people names simply because they dissent. I now know you may not know the meaning of the word rape.Last last I no begrudge you because I know some act before thinking. I am certain you'll grow up.Noise or name calling can't dissuade me from standing for justice.
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Teemeebhoiy(m): 9:08am On Jul 05, 2019
Are you sure about this?? ��
salford1:

Which pastor? Small fry Coza.
If anyone was to blackmail a church to gain riches, it would be big ones like Winners or RCCG, not a church struggling to remain relevant.
Thank God its your opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" / Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) / Picture Of Wizkid And His "new Girlfriend"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.