Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo (74511 Views)

Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo / Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 05, 2019
missimelda01:
I'll keep that in mind, but if this is what you call a good IQ then I suggest you also need help.

Don't just blab, try to understand the reason people do what they do. Nigerian police cannot assure that lady of protection if anything goes wrong, she's not a celebrity like busola who people can easily campaign for.

The fact still remains his reasoning resonate well a lot of Nairalanders - and I guess a neutral person should understand why, unless u're trying to be jaundiced about it.

You seem peeved about respecting the accusers' privacy - yet you intentionally played down two important points:

1. Accusation [ legally proven or not ] is a direct violation of the accused privacy. Whether justifiable or not is a different issue.

2. The accused is innocent unless convicted.

So how do you redress the accused image if her accusation is eventually proven false?

You need to get this: What made Bukola Dakolo's case different is NOT ONLY because she is a celebrity.

Busola CAME OUT BOLDLY and that made the matter FAIR AND SQUARE.

You also alluded that she needed to hide her identity since the Nigerian Police can't guarantee her security.

Well, If she cared really cared about hiding her identity she has no business being on d media. She could have filed her suit with her lawyer.

Finally, if you're gonna have any "Becky" come hinding behind the camera to lay accusations against their targets, then u're gonna have a banana republic.

1 Like

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 05, 2019
jaxxy:

Lol u must be kidding me. There is nothing like mismanage church Dubai trip. How much is the said Dubai trip that was mismanaged? She’s not a pastor. It’s clear they are shamelessly fighting back to taint her image. I can clearly realize that from that flimsy response. I believe/know she wasn’t sacked.

If they cook up more lies sound minds will still know it’s better they say the truth.

Sound mind my ass, there is no point arguing with most of, afterall most of you standing with busola detest rape more than some of maintaining truth before conviction. Going by confessions so far ...the only weapon the pastor use in raping them was recognition.
i believe you as guy go get female neibor or female friends wey you share a cordial relationship with ... go to there house n try the fayotinbo stunts ... strictly without force/muscles, you can even try your gurlfriend when you are certain she is not in the mood. a sound mind will test for the hypothesis. gudluck

1 Like

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Hangulsaram: 9:48am On Jul 05, 2019
missimelda01:
The decision to remain anonymous. It's a very valid decision that has to be respected by anyone at all including the police.
If you can have the courage to write a petition or level allegation against someone and can not come up and defend it please don’t do better keep it to urself.

1 Like

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Philinho(m): 9:49am On Jul 05, 2019
rossi49ja:
Words in marble. "Stand up to your accuser". The chicken has finally come home to roost thanks to Aunty Kemi. You can't make such accusations and prefer to remain in hiding.

Now let the veracity of her claims be established.
And she did not voice out until she was relieved of her duty for mismanagement. She should kwuntinue

1 Like

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by luminouz(m): 9:50am On Jul 05, 2019
ziondaughter247:
I grew up with Tunmise. She is from a very credible royal family in Ondo State. I can bet you, she will never say this if it didn't really happen. If anything, she has a family name to protect. They are very wealthy. I pray she finds peace. Now more than ever, I know for a fact that Biodun is very guilty of all these accusations. God punish you Biodun, may God's wrath fall upon you for taking advantage of these women.
Honestly, Kemi is a brainless witch. In rape cases, victims are allowed anonymity and revealing her identity like this is so wrong. I pray Tunmise's family sues Kemi.It is possible to have gotten her identity from COZA
Tell me more about the tumise girl. Royal family or not, anyone can lie until proven innocent or guilty. Be more logical than emotional.
Look at your moniker and judge the way you cursed another human being who hasnt been proven guilty!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by hush15: 9:55am On Jul 05, 2019
Erediauwa:
Even though this Kemi can be mentally unstable most times, you can't take away the fact that she stands for the truth.

Most of all these silly cùnts shouting RAPE and accusing people falsely in a bid to get little fame and attention are being sponsored.

Infact, i believe some people are out to destroy that man....
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 05, 2019
missimelda01:
Do you even know the reason people ask to be anonymous or you're just blabbing?

She has been with the fatoyinbo's too well to know that he could probably try to hurt her or something. Her decision is one that should be respected by all media platforms including the police force, well what do I expect.. this country is a mess!

Some you just got me laughing really hard, no wonder emotion is a defect of the brain ... making assumptions from hearsay, maybe you know something nigerians don't now is tne time for you to make it.
Asides the rape thing, how many people fatoyinbo don hurt or kill for your eye or was reported to you as classified. why didnt he hurt ese walter, killing a nobody is so easy in naija especially wen u av connection.
Her anonymity plead was only valid with Ynaija,perhap a document was signed but no law stop another body from releasing her identity. only police witness can enjoy anonymity if violated the police can go after the reporter becos a court sanctioned it

1 Like

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by MeeLan: 10:27am On Jul 05, 2019
This is one of the part I have been waiting for in this case to support my personal theories,...
Now there are claims about the the church firing someone before before, - Alibi 1 (noted)
Now the church want to play foul by creating counterclaims cum partial character defamation. (Alibi 2)
paradym: 1. I guess Coza and pastors knows more than what the public knows in this rape case.
paradym 2. Subjects are starting to earn directly from this rape case.
paradym 3. "rape" will be a recurring decimal within which the truth will reside in this rape case.
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Funmmyastic: 10:30am On Jul 05, 2019
And then,is she isinuating that she is lying?
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Classickj(m): 10:34am On Jul 05, 2019
Benekruku:
More evidences coming for Biodun

Open the wound Kemi.

Let me see how Biodun will escape all this women in court.

Its certain that one will hold him down. 100% This is Bill Cosby replay.

Dem plenty. he cant escape all

which evidence? Let them provide evidence, not word ... Is there word against is word
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Amanstailored: 10:54am On Jul 05, 2019
missimelda01:
Christ! Please understand the context of the post before quoting me next time.

First of, I'm not a bruh

Secondly, she wanted anonymity.. she was assured of it before going up for the interview.
Aunty kemi had no right to dig up her pictures and post on the internet.
I'm not being sentimental, I understand your point of view but what if her life is in danger? Would the Nigerian police be able to protect her?

Right is circumstantial, to average citizen like us(and i dont mean dat in a derogatory way) we can scold kemi for letting the cat out of the basket. But in kemis world of journalism she has every right and is protected by law of investigative journalism. Believe me investigative journalism is the height of its profession, these pple are trained to uncover even ur darkest secret. And in my experience private investigator get their information even from pple who swore in the first place to keep those information confidential so as to protect the identity of the victims. Dont be surprise if its d same police that broke confidentiality, if u have an information worth 1million naira, and a journalist like kemi comes knocking ur door wud u not be tempted to sell wen u no u have bills to pay and family to feed? So instead of blaming kemi blame d few pple who knew the identity of this girl but refuse to kip their mouth shut. Its like blaming a lion for killing a zebra, like how do blame sometin for doing somtin its naturally suppose to do, somtin it was designed to do.
Honestly am just a neutral in this bisolo vs biodun saga. My position is still d same! JUSTICE
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Amanstailored: 11:05am On Jul 05, 2019
Noel1:

The fact still remains his reasoning resonate well a lot of Nairalanders - and I guess a neutral person should understand why, unless u're trying to be jaundiced about it.

You seem peeved about respecting the accusers' privacy - yet you intentionally played down two important points:

1. Accusation [ legally proven or not ] is a direct violation of the accused privacy. Whether justifiable or not is a different issue.

2. The accused is innocent unless convicted.

So how do you redress the accused image if her accusation is eventually proven false?

You need to get this: What made Bukola Dakolo's case different is NOT ONLY because she is a celebrity.

Busola CAME OUT BOLDLY and that made the matter FAIR AND SQUARE.

You also alluded that she needed to hide her identity since the Nigerian Police can't guarantee her security.

Well, If she cared really cared about hiding her identity she has no business being on d media. She could have filed her suit with her lawyer.

Finally, if you're gonna have any "Becky" come hinding behind the camera to lay accusations against their targets, then u're gonna have a banana republic.

U get sense and sense will not kill u bro
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by missimelda01(f): 11:15am On Jul 05, 2019
I get your point, and it makes alot of sense.. but I thought kemi lost her license? If yes, the lady is free to sue her undecided
Amanstailored:

Right is circumstantial, to average citizen like us(and i dont mean dat in a derogatory way) we can scold kemi for letting the cat out of the basket. But in kemis world of journalism she has every right and is protected by law of investigative journalism. Believe me investigative journalism is the height of its profession, these pple are trained to uncover even ur darkest secret. And in my experience private investigator get their information even from pple who swore in the first place to keep those information confidential so as to protect the identity of the victims. Dont be surprise if its d same police that broke confidentiality, if u have an information worth 1million naira, and a journalist like kemi comes knocking ur door wud u not be tempted to sell wen u no u have bills to pay and family to feed? So instead of blaming kemi blame d few pple who knew the identity of this girl but refuse to kip their mouth shut. Its like blaming a lion for killing a zebra, like how do blame sometin for doing somtin its naturally suppose to do, somtin it was designed to do.
Honestly am just a neutral in this bisolo vs biodun saga. My position is still d same! JUSTICE
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by derecho(m): 11:31am On Jul 05, 2019
You dey mind dem? Imagine why she believed her..
luminouz:

Tell me more about the tumise girl. Royal family or not, anyone can lie until proven innocent or guilty. Be more logical than emotional.
Look at your moniker and judge the way you cursed another human being who hasnt been proven guilty!! undecided
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Amanstailored: 11:43am On Jul 05, 2019
missimelda01:
I get your point, and it makes alot of sense.. but I thought kemi lost her license? If yes, the lady is free to sue her undecided

#missimelda01 i want to assume ur a lady cos ur user name begins with miss wich is perfect cos women are very visual human beings(wich is a complement by the way).
So imagine this scenerio "u heard that it was said that u stole ur bosses handbag". Believe me mydear sister ur first reaction would be "who said so?"(i believe am right), but then the person wouldnt reveal his/herself. U see by making the accusation in d first place it violates ur own privacy and identity as much as it violates his/her privacy. But d only difference is that its ur name that is been dragged to the mud(defamation of character). With ur identity and privacy violated how do u prove ur innocence to the world if ur accuser is not willing to prove u guilty in front of d whole he/she accused u in first place. So its not somuch as whether kemi has a workable licence or not its the circumstances surrounding the case! If this girl wanted witness protection she should hav reported first to d police and then get a court order for d pastors arrest. The matter handled in court and both parties would see eye to eye proving their guilty or innocence with pple like me and u nt even knowing in the first place

1 Like

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
cococandy:
For you to use the phrase silly cvnt shows the type of person you are and the kinds of things you’d support.

Kindly maintain your lane.
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by mapet: 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2019
2mch:
Kemi should be arrested for this. A victim has a right to anonymity. She has totally violated the victims rights.
Spot on.
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by tradepunter: 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
God see the church through this tough time, I must maintain the word that says we shouldn't judge. So if this case ends up uprooting unwanted agents in the house of God so be it. Darkness and light can never ever mix, when light comes darkness flees..

When focus is on how decked out a man of God is and it becomes a subject of conversation, one should look up to God for directions..
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
lol okay

missimelda01:
Christ! Please understand the context of the post before quoting me next time.

First of, I'm not a bruh

Secondly, she wanted anonymity.. she was assured of it before going up for the interview.
Aunty kemi had no right to dig up her pictures and post on the internet.
I'm not being sentimental, I understand your point of view but what if her life is in danger? Would the Nigerian police be able to protect her?
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by fx45(m): 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
Graduateacher:
He's not innocent as his own spiritual parents have apologized and asked him to step down, even his friends have apologized to the victim. Are you a rapist?
You're a lunatic! So anybody that doesn't join the crowd baying for blood is now a rapist? Common sense should tell you that the man is still innocent until proven guilty. Why must I pronounce him guilty because someone made a yet to be substantiated accusation? Is that how cases are won in the law courts? And who are you to judge and pronounce him guilty?

I'm 100% sure you're one of those stvpid pastor-worshipping girls who don't have any scruples opening their stretch-marked legs for the so-called Daddy GOs.

Stvpid cunt! Mention me again and watch thunder descend from heaven and lay you to waste
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by fx45(m): 3:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
Benekruku:
Yes.
My heartfelt condolences.
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Benekruku(m): 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
[s]
fx45:
My heartfelt condolences.
[/s]
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by jaxxy(m): 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
ericsmith:

Sound mind my ass, there is no point arguing with most of, afterall most of you standing with busola detest rape more than some of maintaining truth before conviction. Going by confessions so far ...the only weapon the pastor use in raping them was recognition.
i believe you as guy go get female neibor or female friends wey you share a cordial relationship with ... go to there house n try the fayotinbo stunts ... strictly without force/muscles, you can even try your gurlfriend when you are certain she is not in the mood. a sound mind will test for the hypothesis. gudluck

I’m happy u said girlfriend atleast u have a relationship with her and probably had done stuff together b4. Bt sm1 who doesn’t hv a sexual relationship with u and u assume rubbish or force urself upon them na 6/7 years jail u go collect. It’s here they look at face small in uk/Us Ure a goner.
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2019
jaxxy:

I’m happy u said girlfriend atleast u have a relationship with her and probably had done stuff together b4. Bt sm1 who doesn’t hv a sexual relationship with u and u assume rubbish or force urself upon them na 6/7 years jail u go collect. It’s here they look at face small in uk/Us Ure a goner.

you for no mention uk/us, now listen ..oversea esp. uk/us a gurlfriend or wife can sue her husband for rape.. the watchword there is "NO" as long as she say no its classified as rape, in marriages its called marital rape.
In nigeria, lets be sincere with ourselves if naa by "NO" 90% of naija men in relationships are liable to conviction for rape ... which gurl dey talk yes, every badt guy fit relate.
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by jaxxy(m): 6:37am On Jul 06, 2019
ericsmith:

you for no mention uk/us, now listen ..oversea esp. uk/us a gurlfriend or wife can sue her husband for rape.. the watchword there is "NO" as long as she say no its classified as rape, in marriages its called marital rape.
In nigeria, lets be sincere with ourselves if naa by "NO" 90% of naija men in relationships are liable to conviction for rape ... which gurl dey talk yes, every badt guy fit relate.

Lol Is there a recorder that records the Yes or No comment for uk/us or a consent form that is signed? It means having sex is a 100% risk bt I believe there are ways to define rape and the type of relationship u have b4 then plays a part. There are also other ways to determine this especially for serial rapist.
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 06, 2019
jaxxy:

Lol Is there a recorder that records the Yes or No comment for uk/us or a consent form that is signed? It means having sex is a 100% risk bt I believe there are ways to define rape and the type of relationship u have b4 then plays a part. There are also other ways to determine this especially for serial rapist.

You keep talking about what you know nothing about, knowledge is power ..@times just read .
No one needs a recorder, rape is suppose to happen unprecedented, so its her word ,her scar/bruises or evidences against the culprit.
before anyone can be tagged serial rapist there must av been report or allegations of more than two victims, if oyinbo gurlfriend or wife tell you "NO" bro its means stop. naa for here our gurls dey confuse themselves
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Mikee19(m): 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
ericsmith:

Wrong! Not just recognition... There's also power! Your next door neighbor with whom you're cordial does not see you the same way some loyal church member sees and worships their pastor... To them he may well be the most powerful human being on earth! They "worship" him, they revere him... He can do no wrong to them! Now imagine their shock when he tried to rape them... That shock is enough to keep one so confused and unprepared that she's unable to think properly to respond and act the way she should!
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Mikee19(m): 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2019
hush15:

Infact, i believe some people are out to destroy that man....

But for what reason tho? Is he the only pastor, or even the biggest pastor there is? Why?
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by PeachtreeReside(f): 10:35am On Jul 09, 2019
derecho:
The Lord is always with the righteous.. There's nothing to fear if she's saying the truth.

This is Nigeria. No support will be given to her. You know how unchristian -like COZA members be when defending their beloved pastor
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by derecho(m): 10:45am On Jul 09, 2019
PeachtreeReside:

This is Nigeria. No support will be given to her. You know how unchristian -like COZA members be when defending their beloved pastor
COZA or ZACO,Nigeria or US... darkness can never overcome light.If bukola is saying the truth,she'll prevail
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Topxcel: 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2019
SmartMen:

You believe this news? Your education is a waste. Sorry.

Someone whose face was blurred out, how did she know? When that girl who picture u see up there calls for her arrest for misrepresentation I hope you are going to bail her?

Learn to be polite in your replies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And Madam Juliet His Alleged Sugar Mummy / Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.