Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) (39226 Views)

Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Aregbesola Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling / Oyetola VRS Adeleke: Supreme Court Panel Members Named / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by contigiency(m): 8:06am On Jul 05, 2019
garfield1:

In edo

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by Afamed: 8:10am On Jul 05, 2019
lastmessenger:
I think say na one Naijiria we de so?
Yes one Nigeria but you didn't allow Bianca from Enugu to participate in a senatorial election in Anambra meanwhile Chukwudi in Anambra is a member of Lagos state House of Assembly. You can see the hypocrite from you people

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by WonderManly(m): 8:13am On Jul 05, 2019
contigiency:
As the battle between Gboyega Oyetola of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and Senator Ademola Adeleke of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) comes to an end today, we bring you live updates of the proceedings. So stay tight.
Click LIKE for the Dancing senator "Incoming governor" and SHARE for the outgoing governor.

14 Likes

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by lastmessenger: 8:14am On Jul 05, 2019
Afamed:

Yes one Nigeria but you didn't allow Bianca from Enugu to participate in a senatorial election in election in Anambra meanwhile Chukwudi in Anambra is a member of Lagos state House of Assembly. You can see the hypocrite from you people
but your people don't leave with us na.so how can one of you become a member of house of assembly?Our land na only potopoto and erosion and I can understand why you refused to live with us.

2 Likes

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by Afamed: 8:16am On Jul 05, 2019
lastmessenger:
but your people don't leave with us na.so how can one of you become a member of house of assembly?Our land na only potopoto and erosion and I can understand why you refused to live with us.
The Bianca that leaves with you , how did you treat her?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by Afamed: 8:19am On Jul 05, 2019
lastmessenger:
Ebonyi people that leave with you how did you end up degrading them to third class citizens aka " Onye Abakaliki"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by contigiency(m): 8:22am On Jul 05, 2019
Osun state awaits!!! As proceedings about to commence here in supreme court.

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by Amuocha: 8:30am On Jul 05, 2019
PDP

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by egbabiekperemo1: 8:30am On Jul 05, 2019
Abiodun49s:
[sup][/sup]

U r a baastard

3 Likes

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by BigBrother9ja: 8:31am On Jul 05, 2019
35824L:
Story. Judges don't make their decisions based on media propaganda or hearsay. It is based on legal facts presented before them inside the courtrooms. Oyetola will carry the day.
Die by APC or PDP cheesy

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by OFFICIALAPCNG: 8:35am On Jul 05, 2019
Tolexander:
so so dilemmic on the issue of Osun State election affair.

I want Gboyega Oyetola to continue seating and enjoying the sh¡t Aregbesola left on the seat, impoverishing the state.

But Adeleke must take his mandate, though not fit for the post
AJI WHERE EXACTLY DO YOU BELONG TO
Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by truthfulparrot(m): 8:37am On Jul 05, 2019
The Judiciary and the CJN knows better as the whole world is watching and they are eager to put Osun debacle to rest. Personally, I don't think Adeleke is the best man for Osun but the rule of law will be respected in this case.

Adeleke is going to be declared the winner today!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by Benekruku(m): 8:38am On Jul 05, 2019
[s]
Nbote:
D whole Osun state , Nigeria and d whole world at large knows Oyetola didn't win dat election. What happened on dat election was jus a rape of Nigeria's democracy.. D same can b said of d Kano elections...
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by holuphisayor(m): 8:38am On Jul 05, 2019
Let's see if thief.nubu will add two more bullion vans to his garage.

NL thief.nubu is not the same as Tinubu pls. Let's be guided cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by MOVIC6: 8:38am On Jul 05, 2019
Let them kill themselves there, after every noise there must be money exchange...

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by akdjr(m): 8:39am On Jul 05, 2019
I am only expecting two type of comments. If Adeleke win, the judgement is a reflection of the voice of the people. If Oyetola win, Our democracy is under threat.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by Justiceori2019(m): 8:39am On Jul 05, 2019
Inec conducting a fresh election will amount to waste of money, time, resources and manpower. I believe that the supreme court will uphold the judgement of the appel court. Oyetola Boyega should continue because he won on a fair ground, he has a lot to offer to the Osun people, congrats to him in advance.

3 Likes

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by edeXede: 8:39am On Jul 05, 2019
embarassed

May the best spender win
Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by sheller(m): 8:40am On Jul 05, 2019
Let the real winner emerge .....God bless Osun state
Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by luuvv: 8:40am On Jul 05, 2019
k
Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by Benekruku(m): 8:40am On Jul 05, 2019
akdjr:
I am only expecting two type of comments. If Adeleke win, the judgement is a reflection of the voice of the people. If Oyetola win, Our democracy is under threat.

You said it all!

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by Kingosytex(m): 8:40am On Jul 05, 2019
Ijzoxgep:
available winning ticket is ready for pay after winning chat me up now
070-80-19-44-48
winning is guaranteed

goan borrow money and play your games. stop disgracing yourself

4 Likes

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by bluecircle470: 8:42am On Jul 05, 2019
kingemzy5:
May Adeleke come out victorious... May Aregbesola die for making the people of osun state weep, May Tinubu die for imposing Aregbesola and Oyetola on us, may Buhari die for being voluntarily stupid..

Your stupidity beats my imagination.
Children of hate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by israelmao(m): 8:42am On Jul 05, 2019
The landslide judgement.Table is about turning again as it did in Adamawa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by freg2000: 8:43am On Jul 05, 2019
contigiency:
As the battle between Gboyega Oyetola of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and Senator Ademola Adeleke of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) comes to an end today, we bring you live updates of the proceedings. So stay tight.

Nothing again, for Tinubu, that puppet Oyetola will go. Kwara is #Otooge but #Osun is #oyiwo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by Justiceori2019(m): 8:43am On Jul 05, 2019
A fresh election in Osun state will amount to wast of time, manpower and resources. I believe that the supreme Court will uphold the victory of Adetola Boyega because he won on a good ground. The good people of Osun state has a lot to benefit from their current governor and as such he should be allowed to continue.

2 Likes

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by FIRDAUS3(m): 8:43am On Jul 05, 2019
OK......i dey look o shocked
Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by Cajal(m): 8:44am On Jul 05, 2019
Destiny shall prevail
Justice or no justice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma / Unizik Student, Chioma, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members (Photos, Video) / Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.