Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) (39255 Views)

Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Aregbesola Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling / Oyetola VRS Adeleke: Supreme Court Panel Members Named / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by Kundagarten: 9:06am On Jul 05, 2019
Johnnyessence:
I'm here oooo.today is the judgement day. Olorunoba agbewa nija ni ile ejo Supreme Court ni agbara Olorun.

Welcome back bro
Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:08am On Jul 05, 2019
Kundagarten:

Welcome back bro
you are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by fmlala: 9:08am On Jul 05, 2019
MAY THE GOD'S WISH COME TO PASS
Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by Afamed: 9:09am On Jul 05, 2019
lastmessenger:
you and your fellow mischief makers degraded them to third class citizens. Ebonyi people are not third class people.
I leave among you people in the east from Nkporkiti, to Obosi, to Nnewi, Ochanja , Nnobi, Mini, Akwuzu, Adazi Ani , Awka, 9th, Ngwo, Awka Etiti, Igbo Etiti, Obollor Affor, Nsukka. I know once the person is from Ebonyi, the next name you give him is" Onye Abakaliki"as if his is lesser than other Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by oluwole1211(m): 9:09am On Jul 05, 2019
BluntBoy:
If Adeleke wins, I will deactivate all my social media accounts.

In summary, Oyetola will remain the governor, and for good reasons too.

He is a far better administrator than the Michael Jackson wannabe Adeleke. Osun needs to get moving forward despite her many woes. And between Oyetola and Adeleke, only Oyetola has the wherewithal to achieve this.

Adeleke must understand that there is more to administration than dancing about.

Oyetola is the better man. This nonsense should end today so that Oyetola can unfold his plans without further unnecessary distractions.
. God bless u my brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by NFFGG: 9:09am On Jul 05, 2019
It’s past 9 am. What’s the court waiting for
Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by West2019(m): 9:10am On Jul 05, 2019
Congratulations in advance senator Adeleke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by Confidence00(m): 9:11am On Jul 05, 2019
Senator Adeleke will bounce back to Power.

Congratulations His Excellency Senator Adeleke[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by KanuSE: 9:11am On Jul 05, 2019
NFFGG:
I can’t wait o. Justice must be done. This is indeed an integrity test for justices of the Supreme Court. Nigerians and international communities are watching

Integrity test indeed...lolcheesy Is there any integrity left in our judiciary?

Funny Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by BluntBoy(m): 9:12am On Jul 05, 2019
oluwole1211:
. God bless u my brother

Amen. And you too, my brother.
Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by Dholyboy(m): 9:13am On Jul 05, 2019
Ogbeni are you inside court or you hacked the CCTV inside the court room?

Anyways, who win make him win... Atiku will win Las las

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by NFFGG: 9:14am On Jul 05, 2019
It’s 9:13 am. The Supreme Court Justices Are yet to sit

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by Folohunsho20(m): 9:17am On Jul 05, 2019
Why am I having this feeling that Adeleke could be eventually declared, even though he'd dance from Abuja to Osun to take d mandate...

They're all polooticians, I support no one. Let the will of God prevail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by kahal29: 9:17am On Jul 05, 2019
Senator (Dr.) Ajibola Basiru
@DrSRJ_
·
54s
Abiodun Olaide announced appearance for Gov
@Oyetola_Gboyega

@DrSRJ_
·
1m
N.O.O Oke and Dr Paul Ananaba both SAN led the legal representation for PDP and Adeleke

@DrSRJ_
·
3m
Four of the 7 Justices of the Supreme court sat to deliver the jusdment. Justice Rhodes Vivour Presiding

2 Likes

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by lastmessenger: 9:18am On Jul 05, 2019
Afamed:

I leave among you people in the east from Nkporkiti, to Obosi, to Nnewi, Ochanja , Nnobi, Mini, Akwuzu, Adazi Ani , Awka, 9th, Ngwo, Awka Etiti, Igbo Etiti, Obollor Affor, Nsukka. I know once the person is from Ebonyi, the next name you give him is Onye Abakaliki as if his status is lesser than other Igbos.
I think you just lied bro. Nobody is referred that way in Igbo land

2 Likes

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by zoedew: 9:18am On Jul 05, 2019
9jaRealist:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9765327_kenya_jpeg7f4aba4c93c6eeb8ce97f87b295fcc16

Bros, why are you showing us KENYA’s Constitutional Court? shocked
>

Speaks volumes! If you know you know!

Now we all know what we did not know before now which is that the picture represents a failed prediction!

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by joshepade(m): 9:19am On Jul 05, 2019
Tolexander:
so so dilemmic on the issue of Osun State election affair.

I want Gboyega Oyetola to continue seating and enjoying the sh¡t Aregbesola left on the seat, impoverishing the state.

But Adeleke must take his mandate, though not fit for the post
You are a confused young man. I hate people who doesn't know what they want.

3 Likes

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by opara28(m): 9:19am On Jul 05, 2019
Why seating on the fence, pick a struggle man
Tolexander:
so so dilemmic on the issue of Osun State election affair.

I want Gboyega Oyetola to continue seating and enjoying the sh¡t Aregbesola left on the seat, impoverishing the state.

But Adeleke must take his mandate, though not fit for the post

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by Afamed: 9:19am On Jul 05, 2019
lastmessenger:
I think you just lied bro. Nobody is referred that way in Igbo land
I don't expect you to agree with me buy inside you, you definitely know I have spoken the truth

2 Likes

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by kahal29: 9:20am On Jul 05, 2019
@DrSRJ_

Dr Abiodun Layonu SAN and Chief Yomi Alliyu led appearance for the APC.

@DrSRJ_

Adesina Agbede announce appearance for
@inecnigeria

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by NFFGG: 9:21am On Jul 05, 2019
We are waiting oo
Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by undefeateds: 9:23am On Jul 05, 2019
Afamed:

Keep quiet , children of hate
This is ur definition of children of hate, paying half salary for almost 30months, even though u collect bail out aside from allocation number of times, this one too didn't talk about arreas, they want to be siphoning our money and sweat anyhow they want, u need sense sir

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by NFFGG: 9:25am On Jul 05, 2019
Can we stop fighting and stop distraction as the case begins
Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by escodotman: 9:26am On Jul 05, 2019
garfield1:

The crux of the matter is technicalities
Technicalities about a judge allegedly not sitting in just one of the sittings of a trial that took about 3 months, while leaving the main substantive matter? Well, time will tell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 05, 2019
kingemzy5:
May Adeleke come out victorious... May Aregbesola die for making the people of osun state weep, May Tinubu die for imposing Aregbesola and Oyetola on us, may Buhari die for being voluntarily stupid..

Lol... Even if they both die today, you can only pray to live as long as they did.
Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by dodelight(m): 9:30am On Jul 05, 2019
Seetto:

Sometimes they are very provoking..

Look at the trash some of them are spewing up and down, as if they know osun better than the real inhabitants..
The truth is, sometimes it is you people that think everyone who comments on such matter is from another state that are really annoying. On the day of the so called rerun in Osun, I posted about what happened at Freedom Park which I witnessed that day, but due to the fact that my android battery was down and I couldn't take pictures or videos, I only used my 2g Techno M3 to post on nairaland that day, then someone said they should not believe me that I'm in Nnewi and not based in Osun state. So, it's you people that assume you know everything that are really annoying and irritating. See that post below:

https://www.nairaland.com/4757498/osun-2018-chaos-freedom-park

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by Emyo(m): 9:30am On Jul 05, 2019
Adeleke is absent in this court room self

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by dodelight(m): 9:31am On Jul 05, 2019
contigiency:

Honestly I hardly understand some of those people.

The truth is, sometimes it is you people that think everyone who comments on such matter is from another state that are really annoying. On the day of the so called rerun in Osun, I posted about what happened at Freedom Park which I witnessed that day, but due to the fact that my android battery was down and I couldn't take pictures or videos, I only used my 2g Techno M3 to post on nairaland that day, then someone said they should not believe me that I'm in Nnewi and not based in Osun state. So, it's you people that assume you know everything that are really annoying and irritating. See that post below:

https://www.nairaland.com/4757498/osun-2018-chaos-freedom-park

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) by lastmessenger: 9:31am On Jul 05, 2019
Afamed:

I don't expect you to agree with me buy inside you, you definitely know I have spoken the truth
This the trade mark of your people, always selling lies to twist the narrative. No wonder you sold a devil to us as president

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Youths Set Ablaze Senator, Reps Residences Over Unfulfilled Campaign Promises / El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari About Shehu Sani (Photos) / VAT: I Feel Your Pain - Wike Tells Masari, Other Supporters Of Status Quo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.