Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Man Embarrassed As Ibadan School Refused Letting Daughter In Because Of Hijab - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Embarrassed As Ibadan School Refused Letting Daughter In Because Of Hijab (32112 Views)

Zulum Embarrassed As JSS Students Can’t Write, Read. / Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) / Hijab: Court Strikes Out Human Right Suit Against University Of Ibadan School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Embarrassed As Ibadan School Refused Letting Daughter In Because Of Hijab by HIV1: 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2019
loverboy442:
hehehehe.. see who is hating on christianity Lol. we all have sense as humans. i don't know who wrote the bible neither do i know who wrote the quran but you have to obey the laws of a region. if it's a sin not to wear your hijab at all times, then being a muslim is sh1t. wear our hijab to a pool, to the war front, and other sh1t. stupid religion!
Let be a Muslim be a shit. Let people practice their shit the way they understand it. You claim to Know other people house more than they do.
Re: Man Embarrassed As Ibadan School Refused Letting Daughter In Because Of Hijab by loverboy442: 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
HIV1:

Let be a Muslim be a shit. Let people practice their shit the way they understand it. You claim to Know other people house more than they do.
OGA! give to ceaser what belongs to ceaser. the school has a uniform. don't take your religion to the school. practice it outside! why is it so difficult? you want your child to look completely different from others all in the name of religion? that's rubb1sh
Re: Man Embarrassed As Ibadan School Refused Letting Daughter In Because Of Hijab by ImaIma1(f): 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2019
Sterope:
Oh no, I am not the one claiming someone's headscarf is the root cause of my headache.

Nigeria is not a secular state! Uniformity will not be affected with or without hijab. A child has the right to go to school and also the right not to be discriminated against or denied education because of her religion.

Whether you like it or not, this issue has already been decided once before in our favour. This was exactly how you huffed and puffed with the Firdaus issue. Guess what happened? She eventually used her hijab along several others and the occasion went really well.

For goodness sake, why you are bothering so much about someone's head? Will you die if your neighbor uses her hijab? How does it affect your ability to function as a human or practice your religion?

Go to bed.

You need to relax
Re: Man Embarrassed As Ibadan School Refused Letting Daughter In Because Of Hijab by HIV1: 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
loverboy442:
OGA! give to ceaser what belongs to ceaser. the school has a uniform. don't take your religion to the school. practice it outside! why is it so difficult? you want your child to look completely different from others all in the name of religion? that's rubb1sh
Let me tell you a very simple story of how Christian fanatics used to behave. A brother of mine who just graduated and unemployed got nothing to do at a time. He was offered employment in a secondary school owned by Christian. One day my brother refused to go work . I met him and my other brothers arguing on the issue and I asked what was the problem. He said the owner of the school mandated him ( my brother who is even Alfa by look ) to be reading verses of the Bible to the children on the assembly every morning and be telling them the lesson threin. I simply told my brother to stop the work . I can't imagine myself employing a Christian and tell him to be reciting Quran everyday for the students if I owned an Islamic school and I employ the so called Christian to teach may be physics or math. We need to know religious tolerance is a must in this country and nothing we can do to convert every body into a particular religion. That principal I still maintain , is a fanatic..

1 Like

Re: Man Embarrassed As Ibadan School Refused Letting Daughter In Because Of Hijab by Sterope(f): 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
You need to mind your own damn business! Gboron mi deleru!
ImaIma1:

Go to bed.

You need to relax
Re: Man Embarrassed As Ibadan School Refused Letting Daughter In Because Of Hijab by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2019
Sterope:
ISI is a federal school!!!!!!!!!!!. It is not a Christian school or a Muslim school. My forefathers tax and my father's tax went to building and maintaining that school.

Many Muslims lost their lives against Usman fan fodio. Muslims constitute the larger part of terrorist victims, it didn't stop you. Why do you think anything is going to stop me when we are discussing history? All Nazis were Christians who attended churches and gassed, raped, shot etc many Jews. tongue..

Please, you can be huffing and puffing against one of those girls you chase around? Not me, man. grin Let us be silly together cheesy

k
Re: Man Embarrassed As Ibadan School Refused Letting Daughter In Because Of Hijab by Sterope(f): 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
Money from FG, to UI, UI to ISI.

You are telling me it is a private school. As if it was established by your forefathers undecided
Yanmyfeh:
k
Re: Man Embarrassed As Ibadan School Refused Letting Daughter In Because Of Hijab by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
Sterope:
Money from FG, to UI, UI to ISI.

You are telling me it is a private school. As if it was established by your forefathers undecided
ok sir
Re: Man Embarrassed As Ibadan School Refused Letting Daughter In Because Of Hijab by alfarouq(m): 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
This reminds me of a discussion we had with my friends and colleagues among whom we have hausas and yorubas. I said if Nigeria were to split today, the yorubas will have it better than any other tribe in Nigeria. My yoruba friend objected, he said " the yoruba nation will face more crisis and chaos if Nigeria splits. The Igbos and nigerdeltans are predominantly Christians while the North is predominantly Muslims so the minorities won't create much problem, but in yoruba land a sizeable population are Christians even though the Muslims are a bit more. But the policies and modus operandi is Christian. Muslims are denied their rights in public schools. The reason there has been no much uprising in yoruba land is because even though the Muslims are marginalized, they are able to secure somethings by claiming some northern states and the day, that is no longer possible it will be an all out war in the south west". After learning of this oppression in a public school, I think he has been right all this while.
Re: Man Embarrassed As Ibadan School Refused Letting Daughter In Because Of Hijab by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
Sterope:
Which school authority? On top council money? undecided

Please remind me the specific outfit that is mandatory according to Biblical tenets. Whether you like it or not, the right to hijab is guarantee by the constitution and case laws.

was there a hijab before Islam?
which part of the constitution?
Re: Man Embarrassed As Ibadan School Refused Letting Daughter In Because Of Hijab by ImaIma1(f): 12:05am On Jul 06, 2019
Sterope:
You need to mind your own damn business! Gboron mi deleru!

cheesy

I don't wear an ijab and you have not seen me type any offensive words.

What is the essence of your ijab right now? Were you wearing the ijab as you were insulting me or you had removed it?

You can't even have a civil conversation without your true nature manifesting. And you think an ijab is enough to cover your true character and flaws.
Re: Man Embarrassed As Ibadan School Refused Letting Daughter In Because Of Hijab by Sterope(f): 12:28am On Jul 06, 2019
Did I type any offensive word? My bad! J thought we were having a civil conversation about how you happened to develop a headache because of someone's headscarf

I am stil hollier than you grin

ImaIma1:

cheesy

What is the essence of your ijab right now? Were you wearing the ijab as you were insulting me or you had removed it?

You can't even have a civil conversation without your true nature manifesting. And you think an ijab is enough to cover your true character and flaws.

Re: Man Embarrassed As Ibadan School Refused Letting Daughter In Because Of Hijab by BigBrother9ja: 12:44am On Jul 06, 2019
Cioccolata:
Why did she refused to remove the hijab?
She must have been hiding something.

If a piece of clothing defines who you are,
Then you have no business going to school.
Lack of sense of reasoning..
Spits
Re: Man Embarrassed As Ibadan School Refused Letting Daughter In Because Of Hijab by BigBrother9ja: 12:46am On Jul 06, 2019
Infinityk:
Even though I'm a Yoruba
This stupidity by Yoruba Muslims should stop
There are more important things an average Yoruba should worry about
Like building skyscrapers estates industrial cities technological advancement and so on
This is just dumb and stupid
We know OSus even from their comments...
Re: Man Embarrassed As Ibadan School Refused Letting Daughter In Because Of Hijab by BigBrother9ja: 12:56am On Jul 06, 2019
Okoyeebo:
This case has gone to the court and the hijab gang lost it.

If you want to wear hijab, go to an Islamic School.
If you want to wear cassock or, go to a missionary school.

It is utmost stupidity for this ignorant father to keep making noise over a case they lost.

UI international school isn't a missionary or Islamic school. Let everyone maintain the status quo.
You lack common sense...
What a hypocrite.
This is u.i staff school and if that foolish woman was a Muslim, she won't be this biased.
Woe betide her and all the enemies of Islam.
I'm sure her days are numbered in that school.
Rubbish
Re: Man Embarrassed As Ibadan School Refused Letting Daughter In Because Of Hijab by BigBrother9ja: 12:58am On Jul 06, 2019
Xisnin:
The court already sided with the school.

The attention seeker should move his daughter to a religious school.
Have anybody noticed that none of these fanatical parents care about their sons not wearing caps
or turban to school?
These control freaks are obsessed with women mode of dressing.
I won't be surprised if the poor kid is being threatened at home to wear hijab or die.

What a useless parent using his kid to fight a political war.
Shut up and stop being stupid.
Who the hell are you to have a say in how he raises his children?
Re: Man Embarrassed As Ibadan School Refused Letting Daughter In Because Of Hijab by BigBrother9ja: 1:02am On Jul 06, 2019
Okoyeebo:
You know the funny thing, this idiotic father is here fighting for hijab when Nicki Minaj is going to perform in Saudi Arabia to shake bumbum at those going for pilgrimage.

Your Senior Alhajis and Mullahs in Saudi would see Nicki twerk and their deak would stand like Danfo gear. cheesy
I'm sure some pastors go use that opportunity go Saudi for 'evangelism'. Na Nigerians holy pass. Hypocrites

Dey here dey carry religion for head when Saudi don invite Nicki Minaj to come twerk for them. Oponu.
You're a fool.
Just because you're a Christian, you're talking rubbish.
Senseless hypocrite.
Thunder fire you there fool
Re: Man Embarrassed As Ibadan School Refused Letting Daughter In Because Of Hijab by BigBrother9ja: 1:05am On Jul 06, 2019
PapaAdanna:
I don't why these extremist keep disturbing the peace of this nation, even to the point of making a case for this DIRTY piece of cloth

Those Dark Dented Forehead people have some paradigm shift

And I am very serious about it
Dirty piece in your foolish face.
Hypocrite talking rubbish just because you're a Christian.
Is university of Ibadan a Christian school?
Is it only Christians they have as staff?
Woe betide that VC and every other fool supporting this bias
Re: Man Embarrassed As Ibadan School Refused Letting Daughter In Because Of Hijab by BigBrother9ja: 1:07am On Jul 06, 2019
deity:

You are not yoruba because there is nothing like a yoruba Muslim, that would not come out from a yoruba
Don't mind the Bastąrd OSU ipob FLAT HEAD PIG.
He is a bloody Igbo= OSU
Re: Man Embarrassed As Ibadan School Refused Letting Daughter In Because Of Hijab by BigBrother9ja: 1:08am On Jul 06, 2019
clemzo101:
The man is just a stupid and a trouble maker, a terrorist in the making. Why not take your daughter to an Islamic school where they will be wearing hijab and even NINJA clothing. Mtchewww
You're a hypocrite senseless Christian Fool.
Shame on you
Re: Man Embarrassed As Ibadan School Refused Letting Daughter In Because Of Hijab by clemzo101(m): 5:10am On Jul 06, 2019
BigBrother9ja:

You're a hypocrite senseless Christian Fool.
Shame on you
you are a terrorist in the making, if not one already. Ediot
Re: Man Embarrassed As Ibadan School Refused Letting Daughter In Because Of Hijab by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 06, 2019
maasoap:
Nigeria Christians are as extreme and intolerance as their counterparts, Boko Haram. Same ideology (dominance), different approaches. Even at the place of work, you will see them hijack everything, turning every office to prayer ground as if they forgot to pray before they left home. Fanatics!
Bro you're really taken things so personal. Boko haram you're talking about are Muslims. If you don't love the way Christians pray where you work, did anybody force you to stay? No matter what you say is more glaring that Christians are more tolerant than Muslims. Can you compare Sharia states in the north west to states in the south east in terms of religion freedom?
Re: Man Embarrassed As Ibadan School Refused Letting Daughter In Because Of Hijab by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 06, 2019
Sterope:
Oh no, I am not the one claiming someone's headscarf is the root cause of my headache.

Nigeria is not a secular state! Uniformity will not be affected with or without hijab. A child has the right to go to school and also the right not to be discriminated against or denied education because of her religion.

Whether you like it or not, this issue has already been decided once before in our favour. This was exactly how you huffed and puffed with the Firdaus issue. Guess what happened? She eventually used her hijab along several others and the occasion went really well.

For goodness sake, why you are bothering so much about someone's head? Will you die if your neighbor uses her hijab? How does it affect your ability to function as a human or practice your religion?

This school you keep lamenting about was created by a British who was also a pastor smiley
Re: Man Embarrassed As Ibadan School Refused Letting Daughter In Because Of Hijab by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 06, 2019
ImaIma1:

cheesy

You better stop wasting your time with that girl. Let her wear hijab to ISI and she will be kicked d out. No matter how much she lament online, hijab won't b allowed in ISI
Re: Man Embarrassed As Ibadan School Refused Letting Daughter In Because Of Hijab by Sterope(f): 7:42am On Jul 06, 2019
It was established for the university with my great-grandfather's money and so many other Muslim's money on our land that would have been seized by fire by force. Very Christ like indeed grin

BabaOwen:
This school you keep lamenting about was created by a British who was also a pastor smiley
Re: Man Embarrassed As Ibadan School Refused Letting Daughter In Because Of Hijab by BigBrother9ja: 8:33am On Jul 06, 2019
PapaAdanna:

If that dirty shit can not make dingbats like you be civil enough and not to be causing mayhem in this nation in the name of religion. I think you should take your black dented forehead elsewhere along side your extremism.

Religious slave!
And you a religious fool.
Foolish hypocrites.
Always biased when they do things the way it favours you.
Hijab is part of Muslims dressing just like every other dress tongue
Re: Man Embarrassed As Ibadan School Refused Letting Daughter In Because Of Hijab by BigBrother9ja: 8:35am On Jul 06, 2019
clemzo101:
you are a terrorist in the making, if not one already. Ediot
It's your rapist and Ritualist pastors you are referring to.
Bloody senseless fool hypocrite.
Re: Man Embarrassed As Ibadan School Refused Letting Daughter In Because Of Hijab by Lush100(m): 8:43am On Jul 06, 2019
Just imagine all the abuses humans give to others over a faceless forum just because of an incidence of disregard to laid down rules.
But why are we like this.
Re: Man Embarrassed As Ibadan School Refused Letting Daughter In Because Of Hijab by Chimaokigwe: 8:50am On Jul 06, 2019
BigBrother9ja:

You lack common sense...
What a hypocrite.
This is u.i staff school and if that foolish woman was a Muslim, she won't be this biased.
Woe betide her and all the enemies of Islam.
I'm sure her days are numbered in that school.
Rubbish

Story

UI staff school is not a missionary or Islamic school, it is a secular school. It is not Saint anything neither is it Ansarudeen or anything. It is a secular institution.

If you can't keep up with the rules get out.

1 Like

Re: Man Embarrassed As Ibadan School Refused Letting Daughter In Because Of Hijab by Chimaokigwe: 8:52am On Jul 06, 2019
BigBrother9ja:

You're a fool.
Just because you're a Christian, you're talking rubbish.
Senseless hypocrite.
Thunder fire you there fool

You're a disgrace to Muslims everywhere.
Re: Man Embarrassed As Ibadan School Refused Letting Daughter In Because Of Hijab by BigBrother9ja: 9:07am On Jul 06, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

You're a disgrace to Muslims everywhere.
You're a mistake and a disease to the world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father / FG Stops Salaries Of University Workers Not Enrolled On IPPIS / NUC Bans Re-sit Exams In Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.