Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies (33759 Views)

The Hypocritical "Live And Let Live" Mantra By Nigerians / The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies by buchilino(m): 9:56am On Jul 06, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:
At least you have agreed that that is what they want in a relationship. Hope you all will not complain and call them leeches and goldiggers when they start asking for money?
Nigerian men are the reasons why ladies ask for money because they believe money is the only thing they can offer a woman

AM CURIOUS, WAT ELSE DO WOMEN WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP
Re: Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies by buchilino(m): 9:56am On Jul 06, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:
At least you have agreed that that is what they want in a relationship. Hope you all will not complain and call them leeches and goldiggers when they start asking for money?
Nigerian men are the reasons why ladies ask for money because they believe money is the only thing they can offer a woman

AM CURIOUS, WAT ELSE DO WOMEN WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP
Re: Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies by sylve11: 9:57am On Jul 06, 2019
Lucifer1419:
. Is like you don't know how to cook,

grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies by Aystarz: 9:58am On Jul 06, 2019
ImaIma1:
Woman, the god on Nairaland

Guys just can't stop creating threads about women on this forum.

It's flattering.

And you just can't stop reading and commenting on 'em . Clearly your woman-god needs to do something about one of hers.
Re: Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies by sylve11: 9:59am On Jul 06, 2019
ImaIma1:

The same way men from other countries value Nigerian women.

Aren't you guys tired of this bashing everyday? Is it that productive? Does Seun pay you guys for it that we are unaware of? It's becoming an epidemic.

the torments on women folks nor be here. grin cool
Re: Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies by herakles: 10:00am On Jul 06, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Some don't even know. If you in love with a woman who doesn't know how to cook, simply pay for her to go to culinary school. You can even teach her. Simple

performing the tasks that *her* parents should have done? smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 06, 2019
dehi:
yes
So who cooks for me? Cos I'm too broke to be ordering food everyday
Re: Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies by mcg1(m): 10:01am On Jul 06, 2019
Plus money n money
Lucifer1419:
. And, Money
2. Money money
3. Money money money
4. Money money money money
5. Money money money money money
6. Money money money money money money
7. Money money money money money money money
8. Money money money money money money
money money
9. Money money money money money money money money money
Re: Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 06, 2019
herakles:

performing the tasks that are parents should have done? smh
I know. But d deed is done... Anyways that one ain't my headache before it looks like I'm defending anyone.
Re: Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies by khalidx: 10:03am On Jul 06, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Do I look like someone who doesn't??
yes
Re: Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies by herakles: 10:03am On Jul 06, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I know. But d deed is done... Anyways that one ain't my headache before it looks like I'm defending anyone.

lol
Re: Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies by InvertedHammer: 10:05am On Jul 06, 2019
/
Why would a man beg a lady to marry him or vice versa? That's very idiotic. Both of you are forming "supposedly" lifelong partnership. So each one shows what s/he is bringing to the table. No compatibility, no marriage. The ones who married for selfish reasons are the ones disturbing everyone with lamentations. Those perky breasts will fall after child birth and you realize that there are no redeeming qualities left. Height, wealth, education can never make a saddist a better husband. When the fantasy weans off, divorce follows suit. Yes. Many will continue to fall into the same trap.

/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies by passover221(m): 10:07am On Jul 06, 2019
ImaIma1:
Woman, the god on Nairaland

Guys just can't stop creating threads about women on this forum.

It's flattering.

and guys needs to be flattered too u know.
Re: Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies by irumole1975: 10:08am On Jul 06, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:
True
Re: Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies by irumole1975: 10:09am On Jul 06, 2019
victorian:

You get luck it's cheating. At least u can still touch and all.

Me? na breakup! Straight up!

If your delivery in the relationship is not on point!

Lol.

Good Morning dear
Re: Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies by irumole1975: 10:11am On Jul 06, 2019
MariaLavina:
grin grin

The nagging continues ...

Pass me some of the popcorn abeg
Re: Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies by damtan(m): 10:12am On Jul 06, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Some don't even know. If you in love with a woman who doesn't know how to cook, simply pay for her to go to culinary school. You can even teach her. Simple
Who has time to be teaching a lady how to cook
Re: Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies by victorian(f): 10:12am On Jul 06, 2019
irumole1975:

Lol.

Good Morning dear

*Grins*

Long time dear

Where have you been on these while.

Goodmorning, smiles
Re: Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:13am On Jul 06, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:

Don't mind the local champions of NL their mates are busy impacting the world and they are here claiming to have a degree in women affairs grin nothing more productive.
Mind what you say lady, romance section is a tiny fraction of 'Nairaland'. Be guided!
Re: Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies by Ghostlord: 10:16am On Jul 06, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
A woman who cannot cook can easily. Just download YouTube videos and you good.

Just saying

Just like my ex used to go on youtube just to cook efo soup, and at the end she will cook burnt leaf with oil ..then i had to be a good bf , so I ate burnt tasteless leaf so that she won't be sad . Abegiiii

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies by irumole1975: 10:17am On Jul 06, 2019
lefulefu:
no not her parents she embarrassed but her guy who encouraged her to prepare d beans cos of visiting friendscheesy. If i can prepare beans? Haba beans is one of d easiest meals to prepare naucheesy. I dey very execelent for dat onecheesy.

Whats beans abeg? I've searched frantically on the internet but I've not see anything satisfactory. Is it like a spanner mechanic use or waht
Re: Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies by donjosh47: 10:17am On Jul 06, 2019
Jayslicky:
All those qualities naija women say they need are all lies, don't ever believe what they say, believe what they do. Below is what naija women want in a man.

1. Money
2. Money money
3. Money money money
4. Money money money money
5. Money money money money money
6. Money money money money money money
7. Money money money money money money money
8. Money money money money money money money money
9. Money money money money money money money money money
10.Money money money money money money money money money money.

You forgot to add More money
Re: Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies by AmazonHippolyta(f): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
Mind what you say lady, romance section is a tiny fraction of 'Nairaland'. Be guided!
I say what I said with no apologies lipsrsealed tongue
So you be guided undecided
Re: Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies by Austineva(m): 10:21am On Jul 06, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:

Don't mind the local champions of NL their mates are busy impacting the world and they are here claiming to have a degree in women affairs grin nothing more productive.
hahaha! U are real feminist! Is Dangote ur father? Bill gate nko na ur grand papa? Cos I knw very well that ur father na ordinary man. U 4 ask ur father what he was doing when Bill gate, Dangote, etc were busy gathering money. Abi were ur father a minister 4 women affairs? grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies by Nezero(m): 10:22am On Jul 06, 2019
Xo xad

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 06, 2019
irumole1975:

Whats beans abeg? I've searched frantically on the internet but I've not see anything satisfactory. Is it like a spanner mechanic use or waht
grin
irumole1975:

Re: Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies by Handsomebb: 10:24am On Jul 06, 2019
Lolz......at a point the thread got all my attention.
Re: Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies by Burgerlomo: 10:24am On Jul 06, 2019
Bitter truth grin
Re: Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies by Xisnin(m): 10:27am On Jul 06, 2019
AkataWoman:

Sure we do. The difference is that it's not our #1 requirement in a man.

Black American women are able to support ourselves financially so we don't have to go after a man's money.

In Nigeria a man is a means of survival. In the US a man is simply companionship.
If the bold is true, Americans won't be changing partner and spouse like changing clothes.
Even in the US, men are still the overwhelming provider in relationships.
I don't blame you, Hollywood has a way of fooling people into believing fantasies but
reality always comes calling.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me / "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says / 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.