Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

I Transferred Money To A Wrong Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Transferred Money To A Wrong Account (535 Views)

How To Handle Money Transferred To Wrong Account number Case (worth Sharing) / Have You Ever Transferred Money To The Wrong Account? / I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Transferred Money To A Wrong Account by longyemi(m): 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
I mistakenly made a transfer to an account and I have sent an email to my bank regarding this!

I was sent a this reply (Thank you for your mail and we empathize with you on the errorneous transfer you made.

Your complaint is being addressed an update will be provided.

We will like to inform you that a successful recall of funds is dependent on the availability of funds and the beneficiary's consent.
)

I have waited for more than 14 working days already and nothing is coming forth!

Please is there anything I have to do to get my money back.

Nairaland please help on this!
Mods please help push this to front page
Re: I Transferred Money To A Wrong Account by tyup(m): 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
longyemi:
I mistakenly made a transfer to an account and I have sent an email to my bank regarding this!

I was sent a this reply (Thank you for your mail and we empathize with you on the errorneous transfer you made.

Your complaint is being addressed an update will be provided.

We will like to inform you that a successful recall of funds is dependent on the availability of funds and the beneficiary's consent.
)

I have waited for more than 14 working days already and nothing is coming forth!

Please is there anything I have to do to get my money back.

Nairaland please help on this!
Mods please help push this to front page

Oga forget the 1k and move on already
Re: I Transferred Money To A Wrong Account by longyemi(m): 11:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
tyup:

Oga forget the 1k and move on already

Think about 4 bottles with the 1k, it might do you some good if you get high!!!

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Just Started Selling Laptops With A Beautiful Linuxos Preinstalled [pic] / How Do Tech Start-ups In Nigeria Get Their Funding / How To Grow Your Business Through Pinterest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.