Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. (82751 Views)

I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual / I Honestly Need Your Helps. / Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by OKclothier: 7:15am On Jul 07, 2019
You all keep blaming the op. It takes 2 to tango remember? Why cant the lady insist on a condom as well? She also has ulterior motives. She wants it the easy way, else she will also take some precautions too. At 19/20, she isnt a minor, she is an adult, and she knows what she is doing. I'm not supporting the op, but I'm irked by the way some Nigerians reason. Everything doesn't have to end in marriage for christ sake. They both are responsible for the sh.it they are in. No one should tell the op to marry her if he doesn't want to. He also agreed to do the needful where necessary and that's fair enough. So no one should castigate him.

To the op, a lot of folks will come on here to input their opinion, some will advice reasonably while several others will sprew thrash. It is left for u to sieve their comments and choose the one that is beneficial to u. U wear the shoe and knows where it pinches. Follow your heart but pls take responsibility if those kids are yours but I repeat, DONT BE FORCED TO MARRY THE LADY IF U DONT WANT TO.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by lawdrigo: 7:18am On Jul 07, 2019
You are so full of yourself, why always condeming an innocent girl you started sleeping with at 19 of age? You deceived her,you have never loved her from your story..
Grow up and be a man, stop the social media ranting,take up your responsibilities,look beyond the present, make things right,make her the woman you dreamt of and stop abusing her loyalty. Look inward,stop the perceptive of negativity, twins are blessing from God..

4 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Niceone50: 7:18am On Jul 07, 2019
daddytime:
Judging from your narrative, it is safe to say the young girl is a 'beauty without brains' whatever that means, and I'm sure her beauty was what got you hooked before you tasted the pie and subsequently realized she wasn't so smart.

Bro, I'm going to be straight up with you like I always do man...Selfish and self-centered is what you are (in bold).

You never hear say meat wey person no dey chop say him no suppose use teeth share am?

Oh because she was pretty, undemanding and mgbekeish, you decided to hold on to her, leading her on, and only started being honest to her about your plans when you had started making your travel plans and thus realized she'd be too local for your new status?

My bro, if that girl were my sister, and you had the effrontery to come to my house to spill what you just did here, you wouldn't have been able to use that visa of yours, and I'd have personally aborted the pregnancy with my bare hands. What insult.

If she's not good enough for you to wife, she shouldn't have been good enough for you to dickk and of course mother your baby(s).

This is even worse than a baby mama thingy, this is a baby factory one.

All the story about you making it clear to her that you won't be marrying her are just some cunning silly afterthoughts of a chronic user who had a game plan from the get-go.

There's something I'll tell you now if you like take am if you no like leave am.

I just hope and pray you won't come back looking for and begging this lady in the future and by what time it'd have been late already because you'd pay for your bid to selfishly destroy this young girl's life and dump her. For whom I ask after one o'clock?

Look around you and you'd find examples of cases like this where the man would come begging after years when his recompense would have been served steamy hot.

You no see GEJ and PEJ? How you see dem upon say PEJ dey break bottle with English?

You had better retraced your step, my friend, learn to love that babe, marry her and start a family with her or else you go regret am o.

Forget all these your later later excuses abeg

Well said

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Niceone50: 7:23am On Jul 07, 2019
sirdouglas:

In as much as you are trying to be mean. I understand your point. For the record, I am not a boy. I will appreciate if you address me with more respect.

Marrying her will not be such a bad idea but we may not enjoy the marriage. Especially her. She has said it over time that she knows that I don't love her. In as much as that is not entirely true, it is not far from it. She doesn't fit my profile for a wife and that is why I have been trying to end the relationship.

If this is coming from a woman I will understand but coming from a guy makes me want to ask you how old you are. Sorry but that's so insensitive of you and immature.

I never meant ill for her and I have been as reasonable and honest I can be with the situation. Judging me won't solve the problem.
What about a girl that a guy rejected for good three times and told her that he doesn't like her for marriage and she is still insisting and keep coming back? It's a two way thingb ro and I am expecting you to be more reasonable with your replies.
Rubbish, good and mature guy indeed.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Ayoslimzy(m): 7:23am On Jul 07, 2019
Op if you don’t marry the girl.....it is obvious you cheated her....why should you have unprotected sex with her when you know you wouldn’t marry her
A real man takes responsibility for his actions....you already take part responsibility by making her keep the pregnancy all you have to do is just takes full responsibility by marrying her
By the looks of things she loves you so much

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 07, 2019
I will insult you before i advise u.

You are more confused as she is.
A weak man.

You claim the unborn child is not yours,now becos shes expectin twins u wanna claim ur child.

Deep down u know u are responsible for the preggy,its just because u were attracted to her cos she was vulnerable... a relationship started wit no resistance....now that uv had ur fill u wanna dump her...

Bro, we attract what we project... u were severally havin intercourse wit no protection,you as the educated professor..what were you thinkin would happen...

3 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Larbosky(m): 7:26am On Jul 07, 2019
Well Staph is not necessarily a STD, he could have contacted through another means.

But am still amaze how the OP doesn't thinks he his wrong, with all his story.

deltateam:

Op to be honest with you, you are very funny. You said you don't want to marry from her place but you went ahead to be sleeping with her without condoms knowing fully well you wont marry her.

You said you don't want to be promiscuous but that's exactly what you are or can you explain how you contacted staphylococcus?

She came with gonnorphoea, you came with staph. They fought and gonnorrphoea won.

For advice I will say you provide money for delivery and upkeep. When the twins are born, go for paternity test.

If the kids are yours, you will be providing money to take care of them until they are of age but if they are not yours, you can pay her off, rent a 2 years selfcon for her and advice to open a business. You will do this because of old times sake. Remember that why you are not pregnant is because you are a man so you can't judge her because e dey your blood too.
Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by skukimania(f): 7:30am On Jul 07, 2019
Joebie:
some are advising him to marry against his wish just because he made a mistake. It doesn't work like that. There is no guarantee that marrying her will fix the problem. It will most likely make the situation worse. I will tell you why because the girl in question will be affected psychologically knowing he married her out of pity and he doesn't truly love her. He himself can hardly find happiness.
Both of them can move on to find someone else that will make their lives more pleasurable. But they must remain friends for the sake of the kids.

If I were her father I wouldn't want such a marriage. I will give her all my support and not stop loving my daughter, advising her to learn her lessons. Some people make painful mistakes in their later in their lives. But this girl if she learned from this can become a stronger person.

Modified
And may I add, he too has a lot to learn from this.

Did you just say it doesn't work like that? Like you know how everything works in this world? The fact that it doesn't work for some people doesn't mean it won't work for some.
This kind of thing happened to a Cousin of mine way back and my Cousin ended up loving her even though he was initially irritated by her. They are happily married now with two kids. They are comfortable and he is able to achieve his goals in life. But the wife was the exact picture of the girl this op painted.
I will counter you that there is no guarantee that marrying her will not fix the problem only if the op can come a little down to earth and give this girl a trial.
If he marries her, he may end up loving her.
Marriage is not a bed of roses anywhere. If he marries his fairy-princess, there is still no guarantee that he won't be miserable in the marriage eventually.
You see becoming a single mother of two at that age and in this kind of society is not rice and beans.
There is no other excuse than to just marry her I beg!

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by intrepidjay1(m): 7:31am On Jul 07, 2019
sirdouglas:

What if I had given her money to do abortion or helped her with it and travel then few years down the line she couldn't conceive or complications from tje abortion claims her life later. Will it be better?? With the kind of condenmination that I am getting from my fellow guys, now I understand why others always choose the easy way out. I hope you know accepting this pregnancy has cost me a great deal? Financially, emotionally, socially and every f*cking part of my being?

Why I don't want to marry from Anambra? I have some personal reasons for that. I didn't just wake up one morning and made that decision.

Keep your mouth lashing to youself. I know your life is perfect but allow me to sort mine in peace. I am not begging for money remember. And don't for a minute that you are more civilized than me. Sh*t do happen and you are suppose to understand that.

If you can't. Mpa nyem efe dia.

Reason urself bro... like if u have given her money for abortion.. Oh u r now feeling like a saviour... Bro u r wrong u r wrong.. The problem is u feel like u r saving her life when outrightly u brought her to this mess. The fact is the girl is still young.. u impregnated her and feel u r doing her good by not taking her for abortion.. OGA oooo

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by akejujoe(f): 7:31am On Jul 07, 2019
NkemChukwudi:

You cannot do anything madam, just hope and pray you and any of your daughters do not find yourself in this position. Wetin you go do? Madam, nothing!
You never jam mad man.

And tell your girls that Nigeria is overpopulated please. Say no to overpopulation!
Oga that means madness jam madness be that. What I am saying in essence is that he can't have it easy the way this guy seems to be having it. God forbid bad thing and destiny destroyers like the op for my girls.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by janejive(f): 7:32am On Jul 07, 2019
No human is perfect, she will mature as time passes, marriage isnt a bed of roses. Marry her.
Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by emelda86(f): 7:32am On Jul 07, 2019
A state u detest and don't want to marry from but u are busy wandering your d!co frolicking around their women odiegwu!!!

I fear who no fear una tueh...

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by RealGOAT: 7:34am On Jul 07, 2019
sirdouglas:

In as much as you are trying to be mean. I understand your point. For the record, I am not a boy. I will appreciate if you address me with more respect.

Marrying her will not be such a bad idea but we may not enjoy the marriage. Especially her. She has said it over time that she knows that I don't love her. In as much as that is not entirely true, it is not far from it. She doesn't fit my profile for a wife and that is why I have been trying to end the relationship.

If this is coming from a woman I will understand but coming from a guy makes me want to ask you how old you are. Sorry but that's so insensitive of you and immature.

I never meant ill for her and I have been as reasonable and honest I can be with the situation. Judging me won't solve the problem.
What about a girl that a guy rejected for good three times and told her that he doesn't like her for marriage and she is still insisting and keep coming back? It's a two way thingb ro and I am expecting you to be more reasonable with your replies.
If you are a man and independent, never have unprotected sex with any girl you don't want to settle down with to avoid this type of issues.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Larbosky(m): 7:39am On Jul 07, 2019
The parent of your wife are really gentle people, if not you won't come here with all this your story.

The lady in question might have her deficiencies, but so do you, infact I think you are obviously weaker, yes, I will be judgemental.

And from your immature replies to people's good advice, I wonder why you shared this stories.

My advice for you is to marry your wife, you called her family disorganized but I think they are friendly people, take her abroad with you and the children, develop her, I believe her deficiencies are due to the society she finds herself, she will come very good.

But if you don't marry her as I suspect, I hope you won't regret. May God bless the twins.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by TanyLoe(f): 7:42am On Jul 07, 2019
Well I can't judge you.
My ex broke up with me because he said he can't marry outside his trip (IMO state).
You would have told her earlier that you won't marry her and then get lots of condoms..what if after all this, your indeed the father?
But it's wrong to date someone when you no you can't marry them.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by jhydosky(m): 7:42am On Jul 07, 2019
Sirdouglas.
I respect you and hope you find a way outta the mess.

My 2 cents is simple. One of the happiness any man can experience in this life is the GENUINE LOVE of a woman. It is the true foundation for peace and progress. What you seek with social status and intelligence may not be the best for you...I think you are putting what people think over your interests.

1. What do you really want in a marriage?
2. Can she give you? If No, Is she trainable/teachable?

You think you don't love her enough? Well marriage needs more than love to succeed. It's time to bring out that leader in you.

Love is NOT a feeling. LOVE is what you do. LOVE is a verb, an ACTION word.

sirdouglas:

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by greatbrian(m): 7:42am On Jul 07, 2019
Baba you bite more than you can chew.... Immortal techinque sang a song DANCE WITG THE DEVIL and i can remember the ending lyrics of it. He said WHEN THE DEVIL COMES FOR A DANCE SAY NEVER BECAUSE A DANCE WITG THE DEVIL CAN LAST FOREVER.
now a lady you knew you wont marry and you continue dickmatizing what do we call that? Folly or wisdom? I have one golden rule which has help me up till now, i dont touch or go near a fruit am not ready to eat. Like a lady i cant marry i dnt copulate with. And see beyond yourself because you sound so selfish in your post. Now imagine whose kids you wanna make grow without theire dad or mum since you wont be marrying her. GET YOU PHONE DOWNLOad love isnt free by Dolly parton and see who pays for your stupid love and selfishness...... Ps, dnt do what you will that God will be crossed your carrer wont last forever neither your dreams and listen to shattered dreams by Mary smfin.... Perhapa your view abt life will change. Lastly dnt taste what u wont eat.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Larbosky(m): 7:43am On Jul 07, 2019
You never see mad in laws before, pray you don't see one. She can do a whole lot of damage to the man, talking from experience

NkemChukwudi:

You cannot do anything madam, just hope and pray you and any of your daughters do not find yourself in this position. Wetin you go do? Madam, nothing!
You never jam mad man.

And tell your girls that Nigeria is overpopulated please. Say no to overpopulation!

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Newestman: 7:44am On Jul 07, 2019
sirdouglas:

Thanks bro. Sleeping with her without condom was my fault but I trusted her. They can't force me because they know I could have chosen the easy way out and endanger the life of their daughter in the process if I wanted to. I am doing everything I think is the right thing though I am not sure of the paternity yet. I felt that she giving birth to twins means something but now you have said it. I will still go for paternity test to remove any form of doubt. I am not coming back any time soon so I wouldn't say I don'twant the kids. After delivery, wouldn't it be late to lay claim on the children??

And so? If you choose the easy way and endanger her life, do you think you will be free? Do you think your own life will not be in danger too?

She gave you gonnoreah, and you started thinking she got it from sleeping with another man. What of you that treated syphilis, did you get it from sleeping with another woman?

You knew she's from Onitsha and that her family is disorganized, yet, you keep making love with her. Why?

Here's what I can tell you...

The problems of this girl are not grave matters.

This is a girl that's not too demanding and who's not ready to milk your money dry. When she asks you for money to meet a need, you did as if you didn't hear her, and she will never talk about it again. What a girl. And yet, she keeps opening her laps for you.

Her problem is lack of education or exposure. Because of her background, she's timid. She's not outspoken and always confide in her mother.

These are not dangerous issues.

Please, pick her up and brush her. Send her to school. Send her to special programs. Send her to seminars.

I married my own wife when she was 21. At that time, she newly got admission to study Pharmacy. She was timid, not good with English and a mama's daughter.

But, I insisted in marrying her. Of course, I never slept with her until marriage.

I married her and started paying her school fees. I sent her to seminars in Lagos under Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's wife. I sent her to Daystar Leadership Academy of Pastor Sam Adeyemi. I started encouraging and motivating her to build herself up more and more considering the great future ahead of us.

I encouraged her to start following certain people on Facebook and Instagram. I inspired her to have her own NGO for inspiring women and the girl child.

Mind you, we married in December 2016. She's still in school. We had our first baby in October 2017. And we are expecting our 2nd child this 2019. She will finish school next year. I got her a good apartment off campus and she's living with my sister's daughter to help her.

As for being a mama's daughter, I always put my feet on the ground. I made her understand that I'm now more close and important than any other person in her life. In the same way, she's number one in my life before any other person.

Listen, if you see gold for the first time, you will think it's ordinary stone. But, when refined, you will see its glory and beauty.

Refine that girl. Build her up.

Some girls that are smart and beautiful have horrible habits that will break you and make you miserable. Grasses are not always greener at the other side.

As for her family, you can show them an example of lovely and peaceful family from your own new family with their daughter. Are you going to live with all of them? Your own is to be caring for her mother and helping her siblings occasionally. You may be the saviour or the light that her family needs to see the light.

Marry her. Take care of her. Come back and take her and your kids to be with you where you are.

5 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Halo22: 7:47am On Jul 07, 2019
If I will advise, try to have a rethink over ur initial decision of not marrying. Already, u have gotten her into the family way and that she did maybe because she loves you. I understand you may think you both are not compatible, but the fact she is in for you after telling her u won't marry her and after sharing STD together tells something is ordained somewhere. Sometimes, what we are planning for in life, is not what really comes to us afterwards. As for not loving her, it is a gradual process cos I have seen couple that were forced into marriage and as such, hated themselves for years, but after sometime, they love themselves than one could imagine. In xyz, don't abandon that girl later. Correct any error in her and remain with her. Have a blessed day.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Bode91: 7:48am On Jul 07, 2019
sirdouglas:

You said she was carried away, maybe it's true and that's why I am still taking care of, her. You must have read where I told someone here that I am waiting for her to deliver and have her break so I can help her start a life. With a reasonable amount and a shop at main market because she that's where we met and she knows about phone business. Help her start it so she can take care of herself with the kids so long as they are mine.

If it's a lady like you, shey dey claim jagaban?. I will leave you to your fate and start a family here or elsewhere. I wouldn't give a shit if you married a billionaire tomorrow or if the kids becomes president of Nigeria. Any day they want they will still come back to their fathers house. That's a must. Except he is not a man or not from igbo land. I wouldn't care. So you see, no matter how you look at it you will be at the receiving end. And with two kids to cater for without help. You can't do much. So think before opening your gutter next time.

Bro,
growing up I made a list of qualities my future wife must have, I didn't date some ladies because of some qualities which they didn't have. through the years I have found out that there is no perfect woman, all I got to do is to focus in the good side and help them with their inadequacy( one's I can live with). According to u, this lady loves u when others couldn't, a lady that love's u at ur lowest point is worth upgrading ( developing her).
change ur mindset, focus on those qualities that made u kept the relationship in the first place.

I was born out of wedlock and it messed me up. I got so much hate for my dad that even when his mum (grand ma) died I never showed up. I beg u in the name of God, pls always be there for those kids don't let them hate u like I did,

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by thegreencoal: 7:48am On Jul 07, 2019
madampresident:
You accepted the pregnancy because this might be your only chance to father a child. Forgive me if I'm wrong.

About the poo you are in, every man's path of life is different. Some follow path A-B, some B-C, or C-D or even A-D.

On the issue on ground, things might not have gone the way you wanted but when life throws you lemons, my dear make lemonade.

This is the most intelligent answer I have read. Especially that part that says, if she isn't educated, take her to a civilized region and love-vendor her up.

My honest opinion, marry her, if you say she isn't intelligent, take her with you to civilization, get her some education. Fix her up and build a family.
Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by goc176(m): 7:49am On Jul 07, 2019
You had this experience and you still went ahead, karma is a bitch, you simply want to ruin her life.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Nosib(m): 7:49am On Jul 07, 2019
Long story short op, never mind the poo spewers who forgets that even good intentions are never enough in life, its all about delivery and getting your message across constructively. Confirm the paternity of the kids and if they are yours accept everything that comes with it, be in their lives and provide for their upkeep. Never marry out of convenience or pity, rather focus on coparenting your kids. If the Children are not yours cut your losses and move on, however for old times sake you can help her financially, all at your discretion.
@sirdouglas accept that this is your destiny and you must take it head on and wholeheartedly. There is nothing new under the sun and whatever you are facing now several people have faced worse and prevailed. I pray God gives you wisdom in these times. Remember this world and everything in it will someday pass away but at the end we all give account of how we spent our lives. Cheers.
Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 07, 2019
Men don't groom their wives to the women they want them to be.
Totally and absolutely wrong.
Rather, u help groom her to that person she want or desire to be.
It's her life, not yours.
You don't own her even though you put the ring on it.
Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by efficiencie(m): 7:50am On Jul 07, 2019
I really do not understand you at all...your case is akin to someone who goes the market purchases a substandard product despite being warned that it is substandard and you used this product and it's acting up and now you intend to return the product...tell me, if you were the seller won't you sue such a buyer for being so stupid...I am sorry I sound insulting but you really degraded and disrespected yourself. Here is a girl you know does not fit your profile from the word go, you slept with her repeatedly, so repeatedly you got her pregnant and now she is pregnant with twins, she requested for an abortion (which is disapprove of) and you declined but you don't want to marry her...you want to force her into single mother hood. Have you considered the consequences of your action? Have you realized that the girl's life going forward is at stake? Have you considered the fate of the children who will be known to be born outside wedlock? Have you considered what impact this has on the next marriage you are targeting?

This is the height of irresponsibility. You are a man to screw a girl but you are not man enough to live up to your responsibilities. This is why our world is so terrible. So many of us want to do whatever we like and get away with it...dude you are here because your conscience is dealing with you. Do what you must but realize that whatever you sow the same you shall reap!
Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Bode91: 7:53am On Jul 07, 2019
happney65:
"I ended the relationship when it was clear to me that I can't live with her. I am an ambitious young man and I am not there yet. I want a woman who will be more than a sex mate. I want someone who can confidently handle my business and manage my home when I am not there. She is to naive to my liking. I am tired trying to build her into the kind of woman I want"

For this alone,DO NOT MARRY HER..Marriage is more than sex o..and you need a smart and intelligent woman who can turn 100naira into 1000 and not waiting till you give her 1million before she can do something..You need a sensible woman..
Not every one can turn 100 to 1000 that is why some are entrepreneur. Since the said lady is loyal and loves him ( according to the op) he should marry her.
Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by OneKinGuy(m): 7:53am On Jul 07, 2019
OP, watch the move 'Plus One'.
You don't marry somebody because you love the person to the fullest. You marry to learn toove someone. Nobody is perfect. True love/Love mate/love at first sight doesn't exist. If it does, You should be travelling thousands of kilometers to find them.

What am I trying to say? MARRY THAT GIRL AND LEARN TO LOVE HER.

Your love bar doesn't have to be 100% before you love her. I rest my case
Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Triniti(m): 7:53am On Jul 07, 2019
NkemChukwudi:

Wetin you go do? Wetin you fit do? You never jam mad man like me.......nonsense!
Are you the op? If not,run along boy

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by francisduru: 7:54am On Jul 07, 2019
Scammer
Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by wolverine1987: 7:55am On Jul 07, 2019
sirdouglas:

Oga she is really not a beauty if that is what you are implying. And while I was in Nigeria, I was doing really good for myself. I could afford girls for more beautiful than her. I met few, if you read through my post you will see that I said in the first few lines that I date at that time for the sole purpose of marriage. I WANTED TO MARRY HER BRO!!! .....why are you people so mean and heartless?? Even before I met her I know I will be traveling. And I told her as soon as the time is right. I told her almost a year before I travelled and you saying all this is very bad of you and tell more the kind of person you are.

If it happens to be your sister and you decides to do away with the pregnancy I wouldn't object to it. The blood will be on your head. Those kids are not a mistake despite the situation. You are telling me in other words that I should have aborted the twins?? Really? shocked shocked
Well, I leave you to your conscience. Like I said from the beginning. Getting married to her is not completely out of the table but I wish I could find an alternative to save the day.

I wouldn't descend to your level to trade words with you but I know that I am not a bad person and I never for once wish evil for that girl or planned anything that would hurt her.
Sirdouglas I'm sure you've have been familiar with nairaland for some time now. If u r seeking advise from nairaland be ready for the rude the childish the broke the matured the intelligent. Then sieve the the advise and pick the one u need n block ur mind from the others. Replying every childish remark or jabbs won't help u. Now back to the matter do what your mind tells you to do. You are the one wearing the shoe u know how it pinches. Buh whatever decision u make just b ready for the repercussions later it may b good n it may b bad. Either u marry her or just accept the kids its ur decision to make lass lass. I cant imagine what u r going tru now buh I wish u all the best sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply)

Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) / Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures / Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.