Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. (82826 Views)

I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual / I Honestly Need Your Helps. / Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by charlsecy(m): 9:37am On Jul 07, 2019
sirdouglas:
I want to also add that if it is true that she is having twins, then the issue of whether I am the father or not is eliminated because we have twins in our family.
That's not proof.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by rosalieene(f): 9:46am On Jul 07, 2019
sirdouglas,I understand clearly......
truth is, there is no connection between you both, also, girls that age behave same way. the mistake you made is that you shouldn't have continued your sexual relations with her.
Also, you don't love her as much if not, your love would have covered up all her shortcomings.
Getting married to her is your choice.....
you really need to seat down and weigh the pros and cons.
in another dimension, would you want you kids to grow up wishing that their both parents are together? if you really want to be in your kids life for life, it means you will be in constant communication with the girl.

I think your main problem here is that you don't love her
You can actually build her into the woman you want, it's not easy to find a woman who love you for you.
well, the choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by sahm4u2nv(m): 9:52am On Jul 07, 2019
Dear King,

I'm sorry to tell you this, you may feel bad tho but uncle you're wicked, NOTE I'm not saying you should marry her out of pity o

Just ask yourself, what if a man do this to my daughter of sister how will I feel?

Use the answer to make your final decision.

I wish you well in your endeavors

7 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by livinbygrace: 9:55am On Jul 07, 2019
sirdouglas:
Now before you judge me, I beg you to hear my side of the story.
I said my side of the story cos if she is here, she may not agree with everything I have to say.
This is a lengthy one but I will try to make it as short as possible.
I it is important to note that I am not writing this to be judged or ridiculed. I want matured and reasonable people to help out.

I met this girl in 2017. Can't really remember the month but it should be getting to 2years now. We started dating. As at the time I met her I wasn't struggling, I have my own business and apartment so I wouldn't say she met me when I had nothing. I was a big boy then if I can use that word.
She was just 19 or so then. I am this kind of guy that really really take relationship serious and always looking out to see if things can work out. I don't spend on her, I don't do much for her then. I wanted to see the kind of person she is. She doesn't care or even ask of anything. She might ask for something once in a while but I will pretend I didn't hearw her and to my amazement, she will never talk about it again.
With time I started noticing something about her that I don't like. First is she is really not smart and educated. I noticed that she doesn't have her own say. She listens to gossip and always bore me with what this person said or that person. I really hate that shit.
She is a mama's girl too. Sometimes I wonder if she gives her mom details of our sex life.
She won't sweep the house or do anything for me even while the relationship progressed. I started taking care of her and helping out with her needs. I constantly keep wondering if I can settle down with her but I am always stuck with that question.

I ended the relationship when it was clear to me that I can't live with her. I am an ambitious young man and I am not there yet. I want a woman who will be more than a sex mate. I want someone who can confidently handle my business and manage my home when I am not there. She is to naive to my liking. I am tired trying to build her into the kind of woman I want.

There is only one main reason why I wasn't really hard on her. She was one girl who accepted me from her heart and I know it and I respected that too. I suck when it comes to women and I respect women a lot. You know what they say about guys that respect women. They are mostly single �
She came back few months later. She wasn't ready to let go. Being that I am a loner. My defence wasn't strong enough. We started dating. I got hold of myself and ask her to go again because I couldn't see a future with her and I can't bring myself to be wasting her time.

She wanted to stay, I told her in plain words that I don't want to marry her and that's why I am setting her free.

She left and came back the third time. We had sex and all that but this time I was determined to let her go. I went to a lab for a test with to make sure I didn't infect her with anything because I treated staph before I met her and I was afraid it may still be there or something. To my utmost surprise, she was the one who infected me with gonorrhea. I treated mine and hers and ask her to go.

I noticed that she haven't seen her period and asked her and she confirmed it. She left and came back few weeks later that she is pregnant. She insisted that she wanted to have an abortion but I wasn't interested. I told her to keep the child. Besides, she has been the one telling me that my sperm us not working. I laughed over it. I became afraid that she will try something stupid so I took her to a pharmacist friend of mine to discourage her.

Her mother got to know and ask her to call me. I went with a friend and told her mother everything. I started suspecting that the child might not be mine because I treated her of an infection she possibly contacted from another person. In fact, I was shocked when she confessed about the infection. She said it is the toilet they use at home but I never believed her.

I told her mother that I am not sure about the paternity but however, I will take care of her. I told her family that I don't want to marry her and I have told her that severely.

We had a long discussion that day and I left. I started taking care if her the more. I made sure that I made my stand clear on the matter. I don't want to be a murderer so I got to do what is necessary. She started complaining about abuse from her siblings and war started. They beat her almost all the time and I wanted to take it personal. Shit do happen at times but that is not enough reason to kill their sister.

When all this is happening, I was processing my papers. In fact, I started processing my papers before she got pregnant and she is full aware of that. I took another group of friends to their home to help beg the brothers to stop beating her so they don't kill her and the child.

My visa took time so she was almost due for delivery before I left. I sent money to her account and bought some things I felt she would need even the unnecessary ones and left.

My problem now is that she contacted me few days ago to tell me that the scan said she is having twins now not a boy. I can't explain in details because I don't know but the bottom line is that she is now having a twins. I feel for her like I always do.

I don't want to marry out of pity. I don't want to live a promiscuous life. I don't want to marry this girl honestly and having a twins for me just complicated the matter the more.

She said the doctor said she will be delivering this month. I am thinking of sending my uncle and younger brother to her family house to do the iku aka or whatever that is called so I can lay claims to my kids.

Her family is so messed up that I will never want to do anything with them on a normal day. They are from onitsha in anambra and I swore never to marry from that state. That's one of the reason I kept chasing her away. When I say messed up, I am really not that good with English to find the right word to define how disorganized it is.

I am feeling like a monster already. I need all the help that I can get. I never expected this to happen. I never wanted to complicate her life but here I am in the middle of all this.

Should I marry her out of pity and save her the embarrassment or give her money and make sure she comfortable and go ahead with my life. Honestly I don't know what to do.

My brother,you have the guts to tell the girl"s parent that you cant marry their daugther but you are fucking her and got her pregnant.Try this with a Native Yoruba family and you will see the reason why fowl no dey piss.
You even get luck to travel out,by the time you see yourself for Muritala International airport with bathroom sleepers and nylon bag,nobody will tell you to go and beg the girl.I am talking from experience.

8 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by skyisthelimit(m): 9:56am On Jul 07, 2019
Guy, once you bring your issue to the public, expect criticism. Life's actions and inactions comes with consequences; a lot of lives not just yours ends up being distorted so eschew any sense of entitlement. For now please pray for a safe delivery for that lady. Once you confirm the kids are yours, then it will be time for serious decision making. That lady with all her supposed inadequacies will be their mother and I believe you will want the best for your kids. If the kids end up not being yours, it is your discretion to act like an old friend once a while. You don't have to marry her, you don't even have to take care of the kids even if they end of becoming yours, it is all up to you because men do it but you will live with your decision because eventually it is your life; however I am very sure you know that the innocent kids deserve better. If/how you will love and wish the best for your kids and disregard who birthed them, you will decide. Everyone here is advising you on what we believe is proper. Even though Nigerian youths are allegedly 'idle and lazy' you should be happy we are still giving you our two cents despite the daily hardships we face ; in this life you can learn from a mad man.I will not judge you but I believe you should know already that perfection is utopian. The kids won't just pop out, it is a woman, someone's sister and daughter that will birthed them, try focus less on the kids now and focus on the life of the person carrying them. She has to first give birth successfully before all these arguments. May be I skipped it somewhere but she should be under going ante-natal care now so who is ensuring that goes smoothly. This is a time to pray for the safe delivery of the kids, safety of mother and child/ren then the wisdom to make the right decisions based on the outcomes of the former. NEVER ever under estimate the strength of a lady/woman irrespective of whatever let alone one that probably birthed children for you...examples abound. So try handle this thing with wisdom so you can focus on the reason you are abroad.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Chikaa444: 9:57am On Jul 07, 2019
[quote author=Chi59 post=79998185]Bros, would you like someone to do to your sister what you just did to her?

You knew she was too young, too naive, didn't have a mind of her own bla bla, yet you kept nacking her till she took in.

From the first paragraph, I knew you're the one with the problem. She barely asks from you, and when she does, you ignore her.

Now you want to leave her to raise those twins.
You're a bad person. Yes, I'm judging

The worst was that, after the whole sex thingy he never used any precautionary method to avoid pregnancy. Wetin do postinor since you knew you won't marry her and she been naive..

6 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Obaakran: 9:58am On Jul 07, 2019
dyze:

Bros, the genesis of your problem is that you are a very stubborn idiot.

Been following your response to people. You only want to hear people massage your ego. The advise that isn't sweet to your ears is taken as an insult.

Oga pack ur useless abroad, big boy, doing okay life style out of here. Your response to people is irritating me.

I'm telling you, his responses to people has being purging me

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Oghidi: 10:00am On Jul 07, 2019
Well said, if both of you love each other marry her and change her never mind the characters possessed by her as it stands now. If the true love is there you can make things right

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by streetzdreamz(m): 10:01am On Jul 07, 2019
sirdouglas:

Oga she is really not a beauty if that is what you are implying. And while I was in Nigeria, I was doing really good for myself. I could afford girls for more beautiful than her. I met few, if you read through my post you will see that I said in the first few lines that I date at that time for the sole purpose of marriage. I WANTED TO MARRY HER BRO!!! .....why are you people so mean and heartless?? Even before I met her I know I will be traveling. And I told her as soon as the time is right. I told her almost a year before I travelled and you saying all this is very bad of you and tell more the kind of person you are.

If it happens to be your sister and you decides to do away with the pregnancy I wouldn't object to it. The blood will be on your head. Those kids are not a mistake despite the situation. You are telling me in other words that I should have aborted the twins?? Really? shocked shocked
Well, I leave you to your conscience. Like I said from the beginning. Getting married to her is not completely out of the table but I wish I could find an alternative to save the day.

I wouldn't descend to your level to trade words with you but I know that I am not a bad person and I never for once wish evil for that girl or planned anything that would hurt her.
bro,we humans are always quick to point fingers,howbeit we are guilty of worse crimes,a case of pot,kettle calling! Nothing can make you keep a woman you don't want,even if she's there by your side you won't have that peace you deserve,you did right by treating her well and telling her the truth,why she kept coming back after knowing you don't want her is what I can't figure,your only crime was having unprotected sex, and even at that you took responsibility for the pregnancy,if that's not enough atonement I wonder what else would suffice,don't seek public justification on this matter,we humans can be unreasonable atimes,speak to your elders and they'll talk you through the traditions,keep your kids and cater for them,no one's happiness should come first but yours,then others.........I was in a relationship with a very beautiful lady,good natured and all but I knew it wouldn't work out,so I ended things and folks around screamed bloody murder,they tagged me mean and wicked,I wonder when being true to one's self,and not leading people on,based on lies became a crime, honesty this days is a damn rare commodity.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by pattybf(f): 10:01am On Jul 07, 2019
I don't know how old u r but I see a full grown man who had everything planned out right from d onset.

U chose a naive young girl , cos u know that no matured lady would fall for this gimicks.

Tho, I'm trying hard to figure out why u so bad wanted d kid(s). Either u ve been confirmed infertile n now surprised u cld be fertile after all, or u ve chosen d part of baby fatherism like some of our yeyebrities!

What was d reason to go for medical test n treatment? I guess ur time was running out, yet no pregnancy on sight, u had to treat her of infection, so she cld conceive before ur travel plans matures. Looking at 5yrs added to ur age, u want to ve something on ground, so u can live a free life n possibly marry someone else.

U r selfish n wicked.

7 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by engrofodile: 10:11am On Jul 07, 2019
sirdouglas:

In as much as you are trying to be mean. I understand your point. For the record, I am not a boy. I will appreciate if you address me with more respect.

Marrying her will not be such a bad idea but we may not enjoy the marriage. Especially her. She has said it over time that she knows that I don't love her. In as much as that is not entirely true, it is not far from it. She doesn't fit my profile for a wife and that is why I have been trying to end the relationship.

If this is coming from a woman I will understand but coming from a guy makes me want to ask you how old you are. Sorry but that's so insensitive of you and immature.

I never meant ill for her and I have been as reasonable and honest I can be with the situation. Judging me won't solve the problem.
What about a girl that a guy rejected for good three times and told her that he doesn't like her for marriage and she is still insisting and keep coming back? It's a two way thingb ro and I am expecting you to be more reasonable with your replies.

Fit your profile bro what profile if I may ask. I'll advice you go for a paternity test and marry the Lady if the babies are yours. I don't really know the kind of profile or family you want to have in future if you end up not marrying her if you the one that did the deed.

Then again 'the lady that fits for profile bs'. May I asked you are probably above 28 or there abt how many of them have you met and why didn't you date them. Am not wishing you ill but you might end up marrying someone way below your status if care is not taken. All your narratives all I see the girl did wrong was loving you too much. And that's the problem most guys have cos she loves you very much you treat her like shit. I bet you when she withdraws the attention you will know how much u miss her. Well the decision is yours I hope you don't end up making someone's life miserable cos she doesn't fit your profile. That's bullshit. All the best

3 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Melonny(m): 10:20am On Jul 07, 2019
sirdouglas:

Thank you a lot dear. You opinion is really really appreciated.

I have really considered that. I am still considering it but I have this believe that people don't really change. They are who they are. I am afraid!! I don't want to die young. She can't f*cking keep a secret. Within the first week she found out that she is pregnant. Even with no tommy to show for it. The whole plaza where I do my business knew about it. I was mad. Barely a week!! Not the first time. Her mother is the first person that knows whatever I tell her then her friends. She listens to side talk. Someone can convince her tomorrow that I am a bad person and she will start acting on it or kill me in my sleep without considering everything I have done for her. Its not just about the moment. I afraid of the future. I don't see her as one who is promiscuous but you know you women are good at hiding things like this. I never cheated on her. I am terrible at that. She was working for someone around my business area and that's how we met.

There is still enough time to fix this but oh God!! I wish I have the answers.
About the only chance to father a child, that's not true and I forgive you for that. I did it because I have conscience. I know she can't take of the baby all by herself.
Since you've always wanted to make her improve, you can accept her and help her...Help should be easy in a Foreign country..
Don't marry out of pity. You wouldn't want to be deported back to Nigeria because of a stup!d wife. ..
You have a choice to make, bro.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by 400billionman: 10:23am On Jul 07, 2019
sirdouglas:
I want to also add that if it is true that she is having twins, then the issue of whether I am the father or not is eliminated because we have twins in our family. My two sisters are twins, my uncle had twins also so it wouldn't come as a surprise if it's true.

If it can be brought to the front page I will be glad. I need all the suggestions I can get. Please

One of my uncles said his wife is not intelligent. He won't marry.

His mentor told him he must marry that girl.

He married her, now it's 4 beautiful children.

The wife is the one feeding the family now and even building houses.

Don't look down on anybody even that lady may feed you tomorrow.

Success is not related to IQ.

4 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by onimama19(m): 10:29am On Jul 07, 2019
Dear brother, I will advice you to marry her so far she is also blessing to you, forget about not educated or sharp, build her up to ur taste and save her from embarrassment, at times we men marry out of pity when we see that is favourable, and isn't easy for her to remarry again before she we see good man to get her marry again we be though, marry her and build her to ur taste, God bless you

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by AmazingELixir: 10:41am On Jul 07, 2019
OP what has happened has happened ....I know if it were possible to roll back time you would have opted to use condom after realising she's doesn't meet your specification as a life partner. Who are we to judge you..if pastors and revered men could fall to carnal desires how much more the congregants.

But fact remains that you'll be making a more devastating and terrible mistake if you marry out of pity or worse still to someone you don't have the right kind of connection with

Even persons that were hitherto madly in love and felt really connected prior to marriage has often times become mortal enemies in the course of wedlock as we have experienced on countless occasions in our every day lives even on this platform

I really commend your sincerity and empathy for the young lady, its little use putting the horse before the cart, get the DNA test done after she has put to birth, on confirmation that its actually yours provide all necessary assistance you can for both mother and kids and ensure you play very active and substantive role in their upbringing and most importantly get your family back home involved actively this time before she puts to birth.

On a more lighter note considering your perception about the young lady's family structure, you think it's a proper setting to raise your would-be twins ....hence the need to get your family involved at this stage.

I repeat never do anything or make any decision that is at variance with your peace of mind, don't be a victim of gender skewed parochial sentiments expressed here....marriage is to be enjoyed not endured. O'pari
Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by cnonyechi(f): 10:49am On Jul 07, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
i don't understand this comment ooo is it a must that he must marry her? undecided
Oh yes but he has to after making her a second hand property not just with one baby but 2. Assuming d girl is ur sister how will u feel. He shld have used condoms right from d onset dat way he wouldn't have to come to nairaland to tell us stories.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Joebie: 10:52am On Jul 07, 2019
Well I already said “most likely”. That means there is still a chance, though little, it could go the other way.
They should both learn their lessons and remain friends for now. You never know he may develop feelings for her eventually,and it may go the other way. I won’t advise him to rush into it as he is not ready. Give it time.

skukimania:

Did you just say it doesn't work like that? Like you know how everything works in this world? The fact that it doesn't work for some people doesn't mean it won't work for some.
This kind of thing happened to a Cousin of mine way back and my Cousin ended up loving her even though he was initially irritated by her. They are happily married now with two kids. They are comfortable and he is able to achieve his goals in life. But the wife was the exact picture of the girl this op painted.
I will counter you that there is no guarantee that marrying her will not fix the problem only if the op can come a little down to earth and give this girl a trial.
If he marries her, he may end up loving her.
Marriage is not a bed of roses anywhere. If he marries his fairy-princess, there is still no guarantee that he won't be miserable in the marriage eventually.
You see becoming a single mother of two at that age and in this kind of society is not rice and beans.
There is no other excuse than to just marry her I beg!

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by raphy(m): 10:54am On Jul 07, 2019
by the write ups I think the poster is a matured person and the sir suit his name so well.

so the ball is in his court if he will take the kids as his when he find out they are from his seamen..
you can never tell girls of now a days can try to hook you with baby so you won't go any where you want to.
as her parents knows he is not in the country but stills send money for her up keeps he is a responsible man.

when he is back in the country any day he will do perternity test .
so you guys should not hang him on the cross I think he is better than all the guys who put a girl in the family way and deny or run away.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by AUTOCRATIC(m): 10:55am On Jul 07, 2019
My brother, the girl's siblings who are so much on her neck are already doing their worst. For the parent who appears to be simple in as much as you are ready to be responsible for the pregnancy, they are waiting for you, don't think they are happy with you, they are only handling issues as an elder...... Baba, have it in mind that they can deal with you spiritually once they are ready, especially the mother.

In a nutshell, if those twins are eventually yours, it's certain you are going to invest so much on them, and if similar thing are done to them, tell us what will be your position?

You are in the position to train that girl to your taste which have not done enough. Infection can be contacted through the toilet, that's not an issue, provided you have not caught her with a man. You don't want to marry from Anambra, thats an illicit generalization.

Do the paternity test, if the babies are yours, I will advise you work on their mother and choose her as a wife.

It's obvious you are not coming back to naija in the next 3/4 years, so that girl you think that is descent will not wait for that time before she find someone to grease her middle leg, take it or you leave it.

Don't let your case be that of a man who will come. Back after few years looking for the girl to beg her. By that time na another epic movie.

Pray to God in person and ask him to reveal your relationship with the to you. You may think that she isn't good for you and God has chosen her for you.

Na only God know as he dey do him things ooo
Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Kordor: 11:01am On Jul 07, 2019
Nwanne dont marry out of pity, since you dont want her. I guess you make her comfortable. Take care of her and kids.
Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 07, 2019
peace0813:

"She doesn't fit my profile for a wife and that is why I have been trying to end the relationship. "
But she fits your profile for girlfriend/babymama. Receive sense

Must a guy marry any girl he sleeps with?
And yes, some girls are only good for sex/girlfriend/baby mama, nothing more!

You expect me to marry a stripper or a prostitute or one ugly, village girl because I had sex with her? Hell no!

Even you ma, you don't wanna marry all the guys that have slept with you. (No offense)

I don't care about what the OP decides to do with the girl anyway, I really don't.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by intruder15(m): 11:12am On Jul 07, 2019
You didn't say the whole story. She was 19 two years ago right? Meaning she should be 21 now. What of her educational status? Is she through with secondary school? Is she in the university?

You said she is not that sharp. You said she is from Onitsha. Did she grow up there? If she did, being dull shouldn't be a part of her character. If she didn't grow up there, where she is from doesn't matter.

From your writeup, I think you have judged her based on where she is from. My advice, clear your mind off what u have known about her. Try and observe her willingness to learn. She might grab things slowly but the zeal to learn matters most. She is 21. Meaning her mind should be open to new things, ideas, and she can get better.

Always remember that if you are given gold in its natural form, you will willingly throw it away not knowing it's gold. Because the unwanted material is more than the gold.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by NkemjikaX(m): 11:13am On Jul 07, 2019
I really do relate my brother, most times the outcome of a harmless relationship can take away all the joy in life.
Should all relationship end up in marriage? Where they not enjoying the whole sex thing? Was it rape?. Pls for crying outloud will it be better he get married to her and ruin their both life as they will never be happy all their life.
Pls go ahead and support her all the way and do the paternal test after the kids are born. If they are urs and u still feel u can't marry her pls make proper arrangement for their upkeep.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Obeleagu93(m): 11:13am On Jul 07, 2019
[quote author=sirdouglas post=79985322]

What if I had given her money to do abortion or helped her with it and travel then few years down the line she couldn't conceive or complications from tje abortion claims her life later. Will it be better?? With the kind of condenmination that I am getting from my fellow guys, now I understand why others always choose the easy way out. I hope you know accepting this pregnancy has cost me a great deal? Financially, emotionally, socially and every f*cking part of my being?

Why I don't want to marry from Anambra? I have some personal reasons for that. I didn't just wake up one morning and made that decision.

Keep your mouth lashing to youself. I know your life is perfect but allow me to sort mine in peace. I am not begging for money remember. And don't for a minute that you are more civilized than me. Sh*t do happen and you are suppose to understand that.

Shit do I know but what about the future of the young lady. Bruv please be more considerate with handling this kind of sensitive matters. Advice on nairaland is not the best. What about your parents. What's there say on it. I think you should talk to them and then know the way forward

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 07, 2019
Bbbwings:
I'm not asking this nigga to marry the girl.

I'm just angry about him for being so manipulative.

His psychological profile is bordering on a psychopath.

I agree.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 07, 2019
OP, I really don't care what you do with this girl but let me just say this....

Forget all these people telling you she can change, after all you said about her like not been able to keep a secret etc.
Personally, I don't believe people change. I mean, they can adjust to please you or get something (different from pretending), but when push comes to shove, they go back to their former selves.
In a relationship, I don't look for the good side of the lady, I look for the bad side. I want to know if the person's worst character is something I can live up with.
This is not only about women, it's for human beings in general but I do it more to women cos they are the ones I will end up marrying.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Ravenna: 11:22am On Jul 07, 2019
sirdouglas:

Oga she is really not a beauty if that is what you are implying. And while I was in Nigeria, I was doing really good for myself. I could afford girls for more beautiful than her. I met few, if you read through my post you will see that I said in the first few lines that I date at that time for the sole purpose of marriage. I WANTED TO MARRY HER BRO!!! .....why are you people so mean and heartless?? Even before I met her I know I will be traveling. And I told her as soon as the time is right. I told her almost a year before I travelled and you saying all this is very bad of you and tell more the kind of person you are.

If it happens to be your sister and you decides to do away with the pregnancy I wouldn't object to it. The blood will be on your head. Those kids are not a mistake despite the situation. You are telling me in other words that I should have aborted the twins?? Really? shocked shocked
Well, I leave you to your conscience. Like I said from the beginning. Getting married to her is not completely out of the table but I wish I could find an alternative to save the day.

I wouldn't descend to your level to trade words with you but I know that I am not a bad person and I never for once wish evil for that girl or planned anything that would hurt her.
Sirdoug,
I'm in the same shittt as you.
I'ma big boy, who impregnated a young gal of 19 I barely know: tho I wanted a one night thing for 5k, she refused the money and we continued fraking.
After a month, she got pregnant! GBAM!!
As a Lagos guy, I was like WTF!!!
I went wild.. we never dated not to talk of marriage.
On a normal day I cannot date a gal like her.
So, we tried abortion several times and it didn't work.
even in a specialist hospital that was when I realized I was dealing with something greater than I expected.
To cut the story short, I went to see her parents and talked to some elders and men of God, they all told me the same thing- ACCEPT it!
Few weeks later she gave birth to the most beautiful thing I've ever seen- A baby gal!!
I wept bitterly and asked God for forgiveness.
Tho the lady is never a gal of my dream: a sec school grad, her fam is shitty and all that but today we are living together.
I just gave the wheel to GOD and so far things are falling in line.
I'll be going to Europe too and may never come back anytime soon and probably marry another lady there but one thing is certain: That baby is mine and I'ma take full responsibility.

Bottom line: GOD is bigger than man.

4 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by pheonixdld2(m): 11:22am On Jul 07, 2019
I have been reading your reply to every comment. You were the one that requested for advice and now you cant handle the advice you requested for. Or were you expecting the comments to commend you and pat at the back for what you did? Stop acting like someone without wisdom, at 1st i assumed you had a made a mistake.....but i now know you are a selfish, conceited, manipulative guy without self will.
I await your insults or denial.
Please be reasonable. Imagine your elder sis was dealt this hand you have dealt this young girl. Just put your elder sis.
sirdouglas:

You said she was carried away, maybe it's true and that's why I am still taking care of, her. You must have read where I told someone here that I am waiting for her to deliver and have her break so I can help her start a life. With a reasonable amount and a shop at main market because she that's where we met and she knows about phone business. Help her start it so she can take care of herself with the kids so long as they are mine.

If it's a lady like you, shey dey claim jagaban?. I will leave you to your fate and start a family here or elsewhere. I wouldn't give a shit if you married a billionaire tomorrow or if the kids becomes president of Nigeria. Any day they want they will still come back to their fathers house. That's a must. Except he is not a man or not from igbo land. I wouldn't care. So you see, no matter how you look at it you will be at the receiving end. And with two kids to cater for without help. You can't do much. So think before opening your gutter next time.

4 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Ashley34: 11:30am On Jul 07, 2019
sirdouglas:
I want to also add that if it is true that she is having twins, then the issue of whether I am the father or not is eliminated because we have twins in our family. My two sisters are twins, my uncle had twins also so it wouldn't come as a surprise if it's true.

If it can be brought to the front page I will be glad. I need all the suggestions I can get. Please

Not a trusted way to determine the paternity the kids. Twin births runs in women Gene not the men. We releases one or more eggs during ovulation to have one or more babies and not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by prinzedy(m): 11:32am On Jul 07, 2019
[quote author=SavageSavior post=80015260]She's not my sister so i don't care.[/quote

You'll when someone does same to your daughter tomorrow nitwit.

4 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Streetdreamx(m): 11:39am On Jul 07, 2019
daddytime:
Judging from your narrative, it is safe to say the young girl is a 'beauty without brains' whatever that means, and I'm sure her beauty was what got you hooked before you tasted the pie and subsequently realized she wasn't so smart.

Bro, I'm going to be straight up with you like I always do man...Selfish and self-centered is what you are (in bold).

You never hear say meat wey person no dey chop say him no suppose use teeth share am?

Oh because she was pretty, undemanding and mgbekeish, you decided to hold on to her, leading her on, and only started being honest to her about your plans when you had started making your travel plans and thus realized she'd be too local for your new status?

My bro, if that girl were my sister, and you had the effrontery to come to my house to spill what you just did here, you wouldn't have been able to use that visa of yours, and I'd have personally aborted the pregnancy with my bare hands. What insult.

If she's not good enough for you to wife, she shouldn't have been good enough for you to dickk and of course mother your baby(s).

This is even worse than a baby mama thingy, this is a baby factory one.

All the story about you making it clear to her that you won't be marrying her are just some cunning silly afterthoughts of a chronic user who had a game plan from the get-go.

There's something I'll tell you now if you like take am if you no like leave am.

I just hope and pray you won't come back looking for and begging this lady in the future and by what time it'd have been late already because you'd pay for your bid to selfishly destroy this young girl's life and dump her. For whom I ask after one o'clock?

Look around you and you'd find examples of cases like this where the man would come begging after years when his recompense would have been served steamy hot.

You no see GEJ and PEJ? How you see dem upon say PEJ dey break bottle with English?

You had better retraced your step, my friend, learn to love that babe, marry her and start a family with her or else you go regret am o.

Forget all these your later later excuses abeg

also tribe is no excuse bro, It's up to you to make your woman that why you want her to be. The other ones you're staring at took another man time and money to look that way, in marketing terms let me say packaging and branding. Don't give up on her, cos the bend in the road is not the end of the road except you make a turn. I'm also a graduate but my wife's not, Lastly always defend your woman never go about telling peeps about her local illiterate lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Streetdreamx(m): 11:41am On Jul 07, 2019
daddytime:
Judging from your narrative, it is safe to say the young girl is a 'beauty without brains' whatever that means, and I'm sure her beauty was what got you hooked before you tasted the pie and subsequently realized she wasn't so smart.

Bro, I'm going to be straight up with you like I always do man...Selfish and self-centered is what you are (in bold).

You never hear say meat wey person no dey chop say him no suppose use teeth share am?

Oh because she was pretty, undemanding and mgbekeish, you decided to hold on to her, leading her on, and only started being honest to her about your plans when you had started making your travel plans and thus realized she'd be too local for your new status?

My bro, if that girl were my sister, and you had the effrontery to come to my house to spill what you just did here, you wouldn't have been able to use that visa of yours, and I'd have personally aborted the pregnancy with my bare hands. What insult.

If she's not good enough for you to wife, she shouldn't have been good enough for you to dickk and of course mother your baby(s).

This is even worse than a baby mama thingy, this is a baby factory one.

All the story about you making it clear to her that you won't be marrying her are just some cunning silly afterthoughts of a chronic user who had a game plan from the get-go.

There's something I'll tell you now if you like take am if you no like leave am.

I just hope and pray you won't come back looking for and begging this lady in the future and by what time it'd have been late already because you'd pay for your bid to selfishly destroy this young girl's life and dump her. For whom I ask after one o'clock?

Look around you and you'd find examples of cases like this where the man would come begging after years when his recompense would have been served steamy hot.

You no see GEJ and PEJ? How you see dem upon say PEJ dey break bottle with English?

You had better retraced your step, my friend, learn to love that babe, marry her and start a family with her or else you go regret am o.

Forget all these your later later excuses abeg

also tribe is no excuse bro, It's up to you to make your woman the way you want her to be. The other ones you're staring at took another man time and money to look that way, in marketing terms let me say packaging and branding. Don't give up on her, cos the bend in the road is not the end of the road except you make a turn. I'm also a graduate but my wife's not, Lastly always defend your woman never go about telling peeps about her local illiterate lifestyle.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women / 5 Reasons Why We Need To Stop Wasting Sperm / How Do I Break Up With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.