Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. (82764 Views)

I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual / I Honestly Need Your Helps. / Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 07, 2019
cnonyechi:

So with all this ur big grammar u don't know about condoms? Pity or not u must marry her, u can get divorced later ooo
i don't understand this comment ooo is it a must that he must marry her? undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by UzomaFC: 1:11am On Jul 07, 2019
Bros if it's possible for U, go n seek Gods face and ask the holy spirt to guide U and direct Ur decisions wo that U won't make a terrible decision that U ll regret in the future. I want U to be sincere and determined to seek Gods counseling about it.

Again meet an elder that U knw that's wise and also seek counsel for bible says with many counsels one will go2 war and conquer.

I also pray that U be patient n never leave tbe presence of God until he answers U. and don't let any1 make U take wrong steps in this issues.

Note b4 U strt, U ll need to repent of ur sins n both the young girl for both of U hv sinned because U both committed fornication because the scripture says "Marriage is honorable but bed undefiled.

Seek to knw what He thinks about it or what He wants to use this situation to teach U.

because U sd U ll not marry from Anambra meaning U re still bearing unforgiviness in Ur spirt. And maybe God wants to teach U 1 or 2 things to show He is the master planner.

Am a proud father of 3 by Gods grace so am talking from what life has thought via Gods plan n purpose.

Thanks n Regards.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Theboss100(m): 1:13am On Jul 07, 2019
Will U Shut Up! Yes, I Said SHUT UP!! Nairalanders Should Kw Me By Now. I Hate Rubbish. How Will U Not Be A Boy When U Reason Like. U Dnt Like Her And She Dnt Fit Ur Wife Profile But Yet Ur John Thomas Is Seriously Digging Deep. U Can't Think For Urself But Ur Dickson Yet U Want To Be Addressed With Respect. Na Small Pikin Brain U Get. He Asked U A Question Who Are U Leaving The Girl To Marry After Messing Her Up? Me? U Must Be Crazy. U Better Go Get Ur Wife Else U Will Regret It. Abeg Shift [quote author=sirdouglas post=79985151]

In as much as you are trying to be mean. I understand your point. For the record, I am not a boy. I will appreciate if you address me with more respect.

Marrying her will not be such a bad idea but we may not enjoy the marriage. Especially her. She has said it over time that she knows that I don't love her. In as much as that is not entirely true, it is not far from it. She doesn't fit my profile for a wife and that is why I have been trying to end the relationship.

5 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by rinzaugustine: 1:16am On Jul 07, 2019
You have already complicated her life and yours by getting her pregnant when you know you never intended to marry her.If that girl use those babies to curse you..you no go see better for your life..yea,true.If she is your daughter or sister ,would you be here seeking for such advice

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by EMIOMOADEOYE: 1:18am On Jul 07, 2019
fgfd
Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by bigfrancis21: 1:19am On Jul 07, 2019
sirdouglas:
I want to also add that if it is true that she is having twins, then the issue of whether I am the father or not is eliminated because we have twins in our family. My two sisters are twins, my uncle had twins also so it wouldn't come as a surprise if it's true.

If it can be brought to the front page I will be glad. I need all the suggestions I can get. Please

First go get a paternity test done to confirm you are the father to remove the possibility of heartbreaks in the future when you find out 15 years from now that they are not yours.

Second, the gene that determines twins is passed down mostly from mother to daughter. I.e it is maternally inherited. Men may inherit this gene from their mother on their x-chromosome (men are XY - X from mom, Y from dad, women are XX - X from each parent) but since they do not ovulate it lies dormant in them and is transmitted to their daughter, if any, (girls who are XX get one x from the dad and one x from the mom) who in turn stands the chance of having twins. In your case, this girl is not related to you by blood neither is she your daughter, thus your sperm here has zero chances of inducing twins in her. It doesn't work that way. If she is correct about having twins, then she inherited the twin gene from her own mother or father, not you. That is, her being pregnant with twins, in no way, does NOT confirm nor attest to you being the father of the children.

Third, again go get a DNA test done. My 2 cents.

4 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by STENON(f): 1:21am On Jul 07, 2019
Some topics are just comic relief...

You don't love her, but you were having sex with her.
You don't see future in her, yet you always accept her back at anytime she apologizes

You'r processing your visa, yet you won't let her rest with your sexual demands...

SMH !!!

Now you are abroad and you have twins awaiting you in Nigeria.

Bro, Your village people have finally picked your call, You better start buying pampers and twins clothes.

I just hope your story won't be like Regina Daniel's Father in the nearest future.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by mcocolok(m): 1:21am On Jul 07, 2019
daddytime:

I wonder why you are taking it personal.

I judge issues based on how they are presented.

Anybody wey God bless with small wisdom can tell from your first post and this how dishonest a human you are.

You can tweak or spin your story anyhow to fool the gullible's here...my brother I don see 99 for life e remain one.

Most of my comments on here are based on personal experiences or those from people around me.

If I tell you say e no get wet in you want tell me, believe me...e don tey wey the zip wey dey my eye spoil.

I got a girl pregnant at 14...go figure

Abeg leave that zombie , he don give girl belle finish he run go abroad . Thunder fire am . He still get mouth to dey call the family useless family and disorganize but him prick dey organized abi. The guy is so proud and full of shit. Just small jab wey dem throw give am, he no one descend to people level . He think say he dey talk to secondary school students . We dey vex for naira land oooo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:28am On Jul 07, 2019
bro weldone o how did you knew that you the std have is well treated you infected her gonorria,pls house allow him to marry girl with brain, wise and smart that will send him to his early grave and corner his properties. see you that is smart and well articulated can't you get professionals to run your so called business Mr dangote.if I happen to be the girl family I promise you.you will never find a person to call wife,if you approach girls you will looks like gorilla in their faces or that your leg btw your two legs will goes home before you leave the world swwwwww oni ra nu jati jati bro why my calling bro guy don't play with life o,you are taken the family silent has notting abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Errandyguy: 1:29am On Jul 07, 2019
Need natural and undiluted honey!!!!!!!,
From 1litre to 25litres directly from the farm .
Contact 08038406863. We supply nationwide.
Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Errandyguy: 1:34am On Jul 07, 2019
Need natural and undiluted honey!!!!!!!,
From 1litre to 25litres directly from the farm .
Contact 08038406863. We supply nationwide. [b][/b]
Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Theboss100(m): 1:34am On Jul 07, 2019
[/quote] I Know What U Did. U Used Her To Experiment If U Can Impregnate A Woman, To Know If Ure Sterile Or Not. The Later Is The Case. BOOM! You Just Scored Two Goals With One Shot On Target. And I Kw U Have Concluded To Marry Her, U Just Want To Ur Topic To Hit Front Page. My Brother FEAR GOD. Stop Tempting Him Cus U Can't.

My Final Say To U Is This, Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover. Ure Been Tested, But Ure About To Fail The Test. THINK

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by MrMou: 1:35am On Jul 07, 2019
If she likes, she should give birth to quadruplets, it's not your business but hers! Na she no get sense! Mumu girl! You already told her you don't want her & won't marry her but the dunce still didn't listen & got pregnant instead of her to focus on her future!
You better don't marry her out of pity whether the pregnancy is yours or not & just face your future! She'll be alright, & if she isn't, it's still her business!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by skukimania(f): 1:39am On Jul 07, 2019
Joebie:
I think you are asking for advise on what to do at this point. simply ignore anyone who castigates you talking about what you should have done or not have done. That's what I call cheap opinions. Weak people blame and castigate others. Let's have some maturity here.
My advise is not to marry her. Don't marry out of pity. Don't marry who you do not love or you would keep blaming yourself for life. The family, from your own story, is not one I would advise you to marry into. As regards the twins still conduct your due research. Make sure of the paternity. Just because there is twins in your family is not enough to make that conclusion. Continue to be the nice guy that you are, and help her whenever you can regardless of if the kids are yours or not.
Thanks for having the courage to share.

Modified
Provide for them and make sure you are in the kids lives if you are the father

I hope you will be giving this exact advice if this later happen to your daughter in future? undecided
So now, the op is the victim and needs to be pitied?

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by skukimania(f): 1:42am On Jul 07, 2019
nuelyoyo:
there is no deception here! Did you read the part where the girl told the Op that his sperm wasn't working? It means she wanted to get pregnant, and tje Op alluded to that. The girl clearly has a dysfunctional home, she knows about the OP's business and plans to travel out, and clearly wanted to get pregnant for him. She probably was seeking succour in the OP.

So why did op not stand his ground then and refused her the way he is standing his ground now and emphatically saying he can't marry her?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by skukimania(f): 1:45am On Jul 07, 2019
dyze:

Bros, the genesis of your problem is that you are a very stubborn idiot.

Been following your response to people. You only want to hear people massage your ego. The advise that isn't sweet to your ears is taken as an insult.

Oga pack ur useless abroad, big boy, doing okay life style out of here. Your response to people is irritating me.

I am practically blowing you kisses here kiss Thank you so very much!
The op is one hell of an arrogant guy.

7 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by GGirll: 1:46am On Jul 07, 2019
sirdouglas:

Oga she is really not a beauty if that is what you are implying. And while I was in Nigeria, I was doing really good for myself. I could afford girls for more beautiful than her. I met few, if you read through my post you will see that I said in the first few lines that I date at that time for the sole purpose of marriage. I WANTED TO MARRY HER BRO!!! .....why are you people so mean and heartless?? Even before I met her I know I will be traveling. And I told her as soon as the time is right. I told her almost a year before I travelled and you saying all this is very bad of you and tell more the kind of person you are.

If it happens to be your sister and you decides to do away with the pregnancy I wouldn't object to it. The blood will be on your head. Those kids are not a mistake despite the situation. You are telling me in other words that I should have aborted the twins?? Really? shocked shocked
Well, I leave you to your conscience. Like I said from the beginning. Getting married to her is not completely out of the table but I wish I could find an alternative to save the day.

I wouldn't descend to your level to trade words with you but I know that I am not a bad person and I never for once wish evil for that girl or planned anything that would hurt her.

Please I've just read few of d opinions of some well meaning Nigerians who had offered you some solid advise but I must tell you.....your responses sounded as though you are being defensive n even somehow proud. That said my only advise is that you should marry her n be in d lives of your kids properly don't let them suffer with their mum for ever knowing you.

10 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by mmadu5(m): 1:56am On Jul 07, 2019
OP i feel for you especially the fact that you had to cope with her even though you saw the signs that she wasnt the one for you still baffles me anyways make sure you get a DNA test after she gives birth to determine if they twins are yours before anything else , that way you will know for sure if they turn out to be yours , no problem , kids are blessing , even if your dont want their mom wont change anything , i wish you all the best ,

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by princessayesha(f): 2:02am On Jul 07, 2019
Sorry but why are people living like animals now? humans are supposed to marry before having sex. I mean...how do you feel as a person that many people had seen your unclothedness?

6 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Lenny9000(m): 2:02am On Jul 07, 2019
sirdouglas:

What if I had given her money to do abortion or helped her with it and travel then few years down the line she couldn't conceive or complications from tje abortion claims her life later. Will it be better?? With the kind of condenmination that I am getting from my fellow guys, now I understand why others always choose the easy way out. I hope you know accepting this pregnancy has cost me a great deal? Financially, emotionally, socially and every f*cking part of my being?

Why I don't want to marry from Anambra? I have some personal reasons for that. I didn't just wake up one morning and made that decision.

Keep your mouth lashing to youself. I know your life is perfect but allow me to sort mine in peace. I am not begging for money remember. And don't for a minute that you are more civilized than me. Sh*t do happen and you are suppose to understand that.

If you can't. Mpa nyem efe dia.

Another thing that I have noticed about you is how much you value self respect and how it pains you whenever anyone seems rude etc... So I have to ask you, what were you expecting with such a story? That people should pet and sympathise with you? Truth is many Youths run around Naira land INSULTING people for the slightest thing, but strange enough they have not really done that to you but rather giving you their opinion in some what anger because of your story. I think you should Man up and take the Criticism and forget your own ego for now cos it is indeed a messy situation. The Minute you Sleep with a girl without Protection then you Must also be ready for Pregnancy. Personally I don't even subscribe to Girls using Pills but rather Guys straping themselves up whenever they want Sex, except she is your Wife, Fiancee etc.. I can't advice anyone to marry someone they are not in Love with or put themselves in such misery. Yet you have to also think about the girl and your unborn kids, and how they would view you in the future when they hear this same story from you or their mother. I wish you well

5 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by nani212(m): 2:04am On Jul 07, 2019
sirdouglas:

In as much as you are trying to be mean. I understand your point. For the record, I am not a boy. I will appreciate if you address me with more respect.

Marrying her will not be such a bad idea but we may not enjoy the marriage. Especially her. She has said it over time that she knows that I don't love her. In as much as that is not entirely true, it is not far from it. She doesn't fit my profile for a wife and that is why I have been trying to end the relationship.

If this is coming from a woman I will understand but coming from a guy makes me want to ask you how old you are. Sorry but that's so insensitive of you and immature.

I never meant ill for her and I have been as reasonable and honest I can be with the situation. Judging me won't solve the problem.
What about a girl that a guy rejected for good three times and told her that he doesn't like her for marriage and she is still insisting and keep coming back? It's a two way thingb ro and I am expecting you to be more reasonable with your replies.
sirdouglas We are all human beings with a trait of selfishness in us all. You know the right thing to do but you are just here looking for people to validate your desire to do wrong. You led the girl on and she is pregnant for you now. It’s either you get married to her or you forget about her forever because she will never forgive you. Remember what goes around comes around.

4 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by MrMou: 2:06am On Jul 07, 2019
papiforreal:

It seems you already made up your mind to dump her so why disturb us?
Just dump her and see karma catch up with you.
Wicked soul. It would never be well with you and all your descendants

Go & sit down one place! Which karma? Naso karma dey work! Karma dey & nothing don do you since despite all the bad things wey you don do for this world! Did he rape her? Karma will also catch up with her for trying to tie his destiny down when he's told her several times he doesn't want to marry her! Free the guy; the girl is the dunce here! The best he can do for the dumb cheat is to take care of the child ONLY after confirming the paternity, because I no understand how someone can shamelessly lie she got gonorrhea from toilet when you clearly can't!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by MrMou: 2:16am On Jul 07, 2019
sirdouglas:
I want to also add that if it is true that she is having twins, then the issue of whether I am the father or not is eliminated because we have twins in our family. My two sisters are twins, my uncle had twins also so it wouldn't come as a surprise if it's true.

If it can be brought to the front page I will be glad. I need all the suggestions I can get. Please
Bro, if you marry that cheat of a girl, I will personally swear for you. How can she lie she got gonorrhea from toilet You CAN'T get gonorrhea from the toilet, bro; she's been sleeping with someone else!
By the way, you've already told her several times that you can't marry her yet she keeps coming back like the dunce that she is instead of her to face her future! You better face your own future & don't let one mumu tie you down. If it even happens that you're the father of the twins, then just take care of your children, finish! Do NOT have anything personal to do with the nonsense girl!

3 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Chyma1(m): 2:18am On Jul 07, 2019
I'd advice you to marry her, you won't regret it. She's only 20 and not really exposed to life; that's why she's naive and behave the way she does. Just be patient with her and as the years go by, she'll mature into the woman of your dream.
You need to understand that there's no perfect woman out there.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by AreaFada2: 2:30am On Jul 07, 2019
sirdouglas:
I want to also add that i[b]f it is true that she is having twins, then the issue of whether I am the father or not is eliminated[/b] because we have twins in our family. My two sisters are twins, my uncle had twins also so it wouldn't come as a surprise if it's true.

Let me first address the twin stuff. As a man, you can have twins all around you in the family, it still doesn't increase your chances of having twins yourself. While you might possibly have the gene, you do not ovulate. So you cannot increase your chances. But if you have the gene and pass it on to your daughters, they will have double the chances (through hyper-ovulation) of twins compared to those women without the gene.

That only goes for fraternal (non-identical) twins. Genetics play little role in identical twins because it happens randomly. So do DNA test when babies are born if you have any doubt. Up to 40% of first born kids belong to another man outside. Lots of girls juggle several boyfriends these days.

Now to the matter. Well, by now you know you should have used contraception and other mistakes you made. So no need flogging the issue.

As it stands, since you have said you cannot marry the lady for several reasons, do not marry her out of pity. Both of you will be unhappy if you do.

If the babies turn out to yours, it will complicate your life no doubt. But that's the price of indecision regarding letting her go when you wanted her to go. But it's not all bad.

Get your parents involved. Try to reach an agreement with her and her family about the way forward. It may not be easy but can be done. Sort out financial commitment towards the upkeep of the kids. Do not panic.

If you can suspend the traditional stuff about child recognition until after DNA test do so. Unless you are ready to accept the babies whether they are yours or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by LadyDoubleJ(f): 2:31am On Jul 07, 2019
I perfectly understand your plight and I commend you for your efforts so far, the reason she kept coming back to you after realizing you truly don't want to settle down with her is simply because she loves you and wished you can change your mind someday, no wowan chooses to end up being a Bleep mate. You met her at the age of 19 and at the age of 21 she is already about to deliver twins for you, I believe that she isn't matured enough to reason the way you really wanted but as time goes on when reality hit her she will be able to read you perfectly well what am saying is that most times age has a lot to do with someone's behavior/attitude. Again you can afford to be with other ladies during or after the break up as you were searching for a wife material but something kept bringing the two of you together and now kids. I think you are destined to be together, if you leave her it will be very painful to her as she will become a mockry to people around her and the taught of it Will continue to hunt you. Marry her and leave the rest to God bc where you are running to might be worst than what is pursuing you.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by OnlyJesusSaves: 2:52am On Jul 07, 2019
I think u really need to work on ur temper. It's very hot n makes u sound too arrogant n proud in ur response to comments.That said, I pray God gives u a perfect direction on this issue. All d best bro! Its well
sirdouglas:
Now before you judge me, I beg you to hear my side of the story.
I said my side of the story cos if she is here, she may not agree with everything I have to say.
This is a lengthy one but I will try to make it as short as possible.
I it is important to note that I am not writing this to be judged or ridiculed. I want matured and reasonable people to help out.

I met this girl in 2017. Can't really remember the month but it should be getting to 2years now. We started dating. As at the time I met her I wasn't struggling, I have my own business and apartment so I wouldn't say she met me when I had nothing. I was a big boy then if I can use that word.
She was just 19 or so then. I am this kind of guy that really really take relationship serious and always looking out to see if things can work out. I don't spend on her, I don't do much for her then. I wanted to see the kind of person she is. She doesn't care or even ask of anything. She might ask for something once in a while but I will pretend I didn't hearw her and to my amazement, she will never talk about it again.
With time I started noticing something about her that I don't like. First is she is really not smart and educated. I noticed that she doesn't have her own say. She listens to gossip and always bore me with what this person said or that person. I really hate that shit.
She is a mama's girl too. Sometimes I wonder if she gives her mom details of our sex life.
She won't sweep the house or do anything for me even while the relationship progressed. I started taking care of her and helping out with her needs. I constantly keep wondering if I can settle down with her but I am always stuck with that question.

I ended the relationship when it was clear to me that I can't live with her. I am an ambitious young man and I am not there yet. I want a woman who will be more than a sex mate. I want someone who can confidently handle my business and manage my home when I am not there. She is to naive to my liking. I am tired trying to build her into the kind of woman I want.

There is only one main reason why I wasn't really hard on her. She was one girl who accepted me from her heart and I know it and I respected that too. I suck when it comes to women and I respect women a lot. You know what they say about guys that respect women. They are mostly single �
She came back few months later. She wasn't ready to let go. Being that I am a loner. My defence wasn't strong enough. We started dating. I got hold of myself and ask her to go again because I couldn't see a future with her and I can't bring myself to be wasting her time.

She wanted to stay, I told her in plain words that I don't want to marry her and that's why I am setting her free.

She left and came back the third time. We had sex and all that but this time I was determined to let her go. I went to a lab for a test with to make sure I didn't infect her with anything because I treated staph before I met her and I was afraid it may still be there or something. To my utmost surprise, she was the one who infected me with gonorrhea. I treated mine and hers and ask her to go.

I noticed that she haven't seen her period and asked her and she confirmed it. She left and came back few weeks later that she is pregnant. She insisted that she wanted to have an abortion but I wasn't interested. I told her to keep the child. Besides, she has been the one telling me that my sperm us not working. I laughed over it. I became afraid that she will try something stupid so I took her to a pharmacist friend of mine to discourage her.

Her mother got to know and ask her to call me. I went with a friend and told her mother everything. I started suspecting that the child might not be mine because I treated her of an infection she possibly contacted from another person. In fact, I was shocked when she confessed about the infection. She said it is the toilet they use at home but I never believed her.

I told her mother that I am not sure about the paternity but however, I will take care of her. I told her family that I don't want to marry her and I have told her that severely.

We had a long discussion that day and I left. I started taking care if her the more. I made sure that I made my stand clear on the matter. I don't want to be a murderer so I got to do what is necessary. She started complaining about abuse from her siblings and war started. They beat her almost all the time and I wanted to take it personal. Shit do happen at times but that is not enough reason to kill their sister.

When all this is happening, I was processing my papers. In fact, I started processing my papers before she got pregnant and she is full aware of that. I took another group of friends to their home to help beg the brothers to stop beating her so they don't kill her and the child.

My visa took time so she was almost due for delivery before I left. I sent money to her account and bought some things I felt she would need even the unnecessary ones and left.

My problem now is that she contacted me few days ago to tell me that the scan said she is having twins now not a boy. I can't explain in details because I don't know but the bottom line is that she is now having a twins. I feel for her like I always do.

I don't want to marry out of pity. I don't want to live a promiscuous life. I don't want to marry this girl honestly and having a twins for me just complicated the matter the more.

She said the doctor said she will be delivering this month. I am thinking of sending my uncle and younger brother to her family house to do the iku aka or whatever that is called so I can lay claims to my kids.

Her family is so messed up that I will never want to do anything with them on a normal day. They are from onitsha in anambra and I swore never to marry from that state. That's one of the reason I kept chasing her away. When I say messed up, I am really not that good with English to find the right word to define how disorganized it is.

I am feeling like a monster already. I need all the help that I can get. I never expected this to happen. I never wanted to complicate her life but here I am in the middle of all this.

Should I marry her out of pity and save her the embarrassment or give her money and make sure she comfortable and go ahead with my life. Honestly I don't know what to do.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Nobody: 2:52am On Jul 07, 2019
And how old are you to even mess with a 19 year old girl? From your write-ups, you are probably in your 30's. This is a classic example of a pedophile. You are lucky that family seems like a poor family that doesn't have anyone to fight for them. If you had done this mess with my little sister and still had the guts to come to my family and spew this bullshit, you wouldn't be here today sharing the story. And in all your cockk and bull stories, you never talked about her education other than she's not smart enough. Wasn't this little girl supposed to be in college or University when you put her in mother's way? Young Man, if you know what's good for your silly pedophilia self, go and marry that girl and live with the consequences of your stupiid actions! Nonsense #LongHiss

8 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by OnlyJesusSaves: 3:02am On Jul 07, 2019
Exactly my point. I had told him that earlier on. Arrogant is an understatement. I pray he learns humility in life b4 its 2 late quote author=skukimania post=80017361]

I am practically blowing you kisses here kiss Thank you so very much!
The op is one hell of an arrogant guy.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Joebie: 3:39am On Jul 07, 2019
some are advising him to marry against his wish just because he made a mistake. It doesn't work like that. There is no guarantee that marrying her will fix the problem. It will most likely make the situation worse. I will tell you why because the girl in question will be affected psychologically knowing he married her out of pity and he doesn't truly love her. He himself can hardly find happiness.
Both of them can move on to find someone else that will make their lives more pleasurable. But they must remain friends for the sake of the kids.

If I were her father I wouldn't want such a marriage. I will give her all my support and not stop loving my daughter, advising her to learn her lessons. Some people make painful mistakes in their later in their lives. But this girl if she learned from this can become a stronger person.

Modified
And may I add, he too has a lot to learn from this.

skukimania:

I hope you will be giving this exact advice if this later happen to your daughter in future? undecided
So now, the op is the victim and needs to be pitied?

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by rOsy247(f): 3:39am On Jul 07, 2019
sirdouglas:
Now before you judge me, I beg you to hear my side of the story.
I said my side of the story cos if she is here, she may not agree with everything I have to say.
This is a lengthy one but I will try to make it as short as possible.
I it is important to note that I am not writing this to be judged or ridiculed. I want matured and reasonable people to help out.

I met this girl in 2017. Can't really remember the month but it should be getting to 2years now. We started dating. As at the time I met her I wasn't struggling, I have my own business and apartment so I wouldn't say she met me when I had nothing. I was a big boy then if I can use that word.
She was just 19 or so then. I am this kind of guy that really really take relationship serious and always looking out to see if things can work out. I don't spend on her, I don't do much for her then. I wanted to see the kind of person she is. She doesn't care or even ask of anything. She might ask for something once in a while but I will pretend I didn't hearw her and to my amazement, she will never talk about it again.
With time I started noticing something about her that I don't like. First is she is really not smart and educated. I noticed that she doesn't have her own say. She listens to gossip and always bore me with what this person said or that person. I really hate that shit.
She is a mama's girl too. Sometimes I wonder if she gives her mom details of our sex life.
She won't sweep the house or do anything for me even while the relationship progressed. I started taking care of her and helping out with her needs. I constantly keep wondering if I can settle down with her but I am always stuck with that question.

I ended the relationship when it was clear to me that I can't live with her. I am an ambitious young man and I am not there yet. I want a woman who will be more than a sex mate. I want someone who can confidently handle my business and manage my home when I am not there. She is to naive to my liking. I am tired trying to build her into the kind of woman I want.

There is only one main reason why I wasn't really hard on her. She was one girl who accepted me from her heart and I know it and I respected that too. I suck when it comes to women and I respect women a lot. You know what they say about guys that respect women. They are mostly single �
She came back few months later. She wasn't ready to let go. Being that I am a loner. My defence wasn't strong enough. We started dating. I got hold of myself and ask her to go again because I couldn't see a future with her and I can't bring myself to be wasting her time.

She wanted to stay, I told her in plain words that I don't want to marry her and that's why I am setting her free.

She left and came back the third time. We had sex and all that but this time I was determined to let her go. I went to a lab for a test with to make sure I didn't infect her with anything because I treated staph before I met her and I was afraid it may still be there or something. To my utmost surprise, she was the one who infected me with gonorrhea. I treated mine and hers and ask her to go.

I noticed that she haven't seen her period and asked her and she confirmed it. She left and came back few weeks later that she is pregnant. She insisted that she wanted to have an abortion but I wasn't interested. I told her to keep the child. Besides, she has been the one telling me that my sperm us not working. I laughed over it. I became afraid that she will try something stupid so I took her to a pharmacist friend of mine to discourage her.

Her mother got to know and ask her to call me. I went with a friend and told her mother everything. I started suspecting that the child might not be mine because I treated her of an infection she possibly contacted from another person. In fact, I was shocked when she confessed about the infection. She said it is the toilet they use at home but I never believed her.

I told her mother that I am not sure about the paternity but however, I will take care of her. I told her family that I don't want to marry her and I have told her that severely.

We had a long discussion that day and I left. I started taking care if her the more. I made sure that I made my stand clear on the matter. I don't want to be a murderer so I got to do what is necessary. She started complaining about abuse from her siblings and war started. They beat her almost all the time and I wanted to take it personal. Shit do happen at times but that is not enough reason to kill their sister.

When all this is happening, I was processing my papers. In fact, I started processing my papers before she got pregnant and she is full aware of that. I took another group of friends to their home to help beg the brothers to stop beating her so they don't kill her and the child.

My visa took time so she was almost due for delivery before I left. I sent money to her account and bought some things I felt she would need even the unnecessary ones and left.

My problem now is that she contacted me few days ago to tell me that the scan said she is having twins now not a boy. I can't explain in details because I don't know but the bottom line is that she is now having a twins. I feel for her like I always do.

I don't want to marry out of pity. I don't want to live a promiscuous life. I don't want to marry this girl honestly and having a twins for me just complicated the matter the more.

She said the doctor said she will be delivering this month. I am thinking of sending my uncle and younger brother to her family house to do the iku aka or whatever that is called so I can lay claims to my kids.

Her family is so messed up that I will never want to do anything with them on a normal day. They are from onitsha in anambra and I swore never to marry from that state. That's one of the reason I kept chasing her away. When I say messed up, I am really not that good with English to find the right word to define how disorganized it is.

I am feeling like a monster already. I need all the help that I can get. I never expected this to happen. I never wanted to complicate her life but here I am in the middle of all this.

Should I marry her out of pity and save her the embarrassment or give her money and make sure she comfortable and go ahead with my life. Honestly I don't know what to do.

If trully you clearly told her from the onset that you not gonna marry her you are in order. Never marry out of pity else you gonna regret it. Just keep taking care of her till she delivers. Then continue taking care of your kids from there. If she n her family will allow you lay claim to the kids, fine and good. Just go ahead and do so.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) / Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures / Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.