Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons (6005 Views)

Sunday Igboho's Supporters Storm The Court In Cotonou (Photos) / Election Results: APC Members Already Celebrating, Storm The Roads With Brooms / Youths In Ibadan Support Atiku, Storm The Streets Of Ibadan, Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by Ngwamankillyou(m): 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
drefe2real:

We will see when the time comes. This time we will be fully ready for you guys.

You will see from osogbo, holy cow.
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by GMbuharii: 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
kotv:

Same reason I started listening to Nnamdi Kanu recently. I recently started following ipob page and a week ago they exposed an Hausa/Fulani that commented on their page pretending to be ND. The commenter forgot he was in a platform that isn't an annoymous like this website. It didn't take me by shock but reading the commentary, it was obvious that was not the first time such occurred. It was sad watching the mockery and him commenting despite the foolishness. If they commit such behavior in a platform where their identity is not hidden, it does not surprise me anymore when they do it in this website

Very disheartening and disgusting indeed.
They are very many on here.
Worse thing is,when you don't flow with Thier jargon,they label you a Niger Delta wannabe,can you beat that!? That hurts me most.

Ipob is basically all about emancipation. If a similar group spring up from the west,or middle belt, will tag along with them.

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by drefe2real: 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
KEVIND:

This one is still arguing with wikipedia.
Parasites!
Lol
Look the quality of people representing IPOB? He is quoting Wikipedia as a credible source. He doesn't even know Wikipedia can be edited. I ask you a question. Why did the Ijaws fought against Biafra if they are Biafrans? And you are quoting Wikipedia for me. IPOB can do better.
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by KEVIND: 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2019
drefe2real:

Lol. Never knew Igbos are this dumb. You don't even know when someone is using you for politics. Go and claim Ikwerre land. Then you will know whether they are Igbos or Ikwerre by then. Funny enough, these are people that fought against Biafrans war that you forcing them to come and join your Biafrans. Did Elechi Amadi fought on the Biafrans side?

Let me cure some of your ignorance. You don't know the difference between dialect and Tribe.

A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found
Ikwerre, is an Igboid language spoken primarily by the Ikwerre people who inhabit Rivers State, Nigeria.
Arochukwu is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Abia state.
Ngwa is an Igbo group, constitute the largest and most populous sub-ethnicity, in southeastern Nigeria. They are found in Abia State.
Nsukka is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Nsukka, Enugu State.
Enuani is an Igbo dialect spoken in Nigeria by the Igbo people of Delta State, Onitsha, Obosi and Ogbaru in Anambra State and Ndoni in Rivers State.
Ukwuani (Anioma) is an Igbo Language. They are found majorly in the Northern part of Delta State and in some parts of Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni local government area of Rivers State, Nigeria. Ukwuani is the second largest ethnic nationality in Delta state after the Urhobo people. It is also the largest in Delta North region which is referred to as the Anioma...
Ozara is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Nkanu west in Enugu state...
Ogba (also Oba) is an Igbo dialect of the Ogba people of Rivers State, Nigeria.
Umuezeohaka is an Igbo dialect/group of people in Ado, Oju, Obi and Okpoku LGAs of Benue state.
Ekpeye is an Igboid language of Rivers State, Nigeria.
Mgbo , Mgbolizhia, is an Igbo dialect spoken in Ebonyi state in Nigeria.
Ezaa is an Igbo language spoken in Ebonyi state in Nigeria. It forms a dialect cluster with closely related Izii, Ikwo , and Mgbo , though they are only marginally mutually intelligible.
Ikwo is an Igbo language spoken in Ebonyi state in Nigeria.
Ohuhu is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Umuahia, Abia state...
Owerre is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Owerri, Imo state...
Agbor is an Igboid dialect with bini influence spoken by the people of Ika south, Delta state..
Ibeku is an Igbo dialect spoken by some people of Owerri and Umuahia in Imo and Abia
respectively....
Isuama is an Igbo dialect spoken in by the emacipated slaves from Igbo Origin in Sierra Leone...
Afikpo is an Igbo dialect spoken by some group of people in Ebonyi state...
Ohafia is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Bende in Abia State...
Enugu-Ezike is an Igbo dialect spoken by the Enugu-Ezike people of Enugu state..
Izugbe is an Igbo dialect spoken generally by all Igbo groups..
Idemili is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Idemili North and south in Anambra state...
Mbaise is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Mbaise in Imo state..

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by drefe2real: 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
KEVIND:

Let me cure some of your ignorance. You don't know the difference between dialect and Tribe.

A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found
Ikwerre, is an Igboid language spoken primarily by the Ikwerre people who inhabit Rivers State, Nigeria.
Arochukwu is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Abia state.
Ngwa is an Igbo group, constitute the largest and most populous sub-ethnicity, in southeastern Nigeria. They are found in Abia State.
Nsukka is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Nsukka, Enugu State.
Enuani is an Igbo dialect spoken in Nigeria by the Igbo people of Delta State, Onitsha, Obosi and Ogbaru in Anambra State and Ndoni in Rivers State.
Ukwuani (Anioma) is an Igbo Language. They are found majorly in the Northern part of Delta State and in some parts of Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni local government area of Rivers State, Nigeria. Ukwuani is the second largest ethnic nationality in Delta state after the Urhobo people. It is also the largest in Delta North region which is referred to as the Anioma...
Ozara is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Nkanu west in Enugu state...
Ogba (also Oba) is an Igbo dialect of the Ogba people of Rivers State, Nigeria.
Umuezeohaka is an Igbo dialect/group of people in Ado, Oju, Obi and Okpoku LGAs of Benue state.
Ekpeye is an Igboid language of Rivers State, Nigeria.
Mgbo , Mgbolizhia, is an Igbo dialect spoken in Ebonyi state in Nigeria.
Ezaa is an Igbo language spoken in Ebonyi state in Nigeria. It forms a dialect cluster with closely related Izii, Ikwo , and Mgbo , though they are only marginally mutually intelligible.
Ikwo is an Igbo language spoken in Ebonyi state in Nigeria.
Ohuhu is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Umuahia, Abia state...
Owerre is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Owerri, Imo state...
Agbor is an Igboid dialect with bini influence spoken by the people of Ika south, Delta state..
Ibeku is an Igbo dialect spoken by some people of Owerri and Umuahia in Imo and Abia
respectively....
Isuama is an Igbo dialect spoken in by the emacipated slaves from Igbo Origin in Sierra Leone...
Afikpo is an Igbo dialect spoken by some group of people in Ebonyi state...
Ohafia is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Bende in Abia State...
Enugu-Ezike is an Igbo dialect spoken by the Enugu-Ezike people of Enugu state..
Izugbe is an Igbo dialect spoken generally by all Igbo groups..
Idemili is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Idemili North and south in Anambra state...
Mbaise is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Mbaise in Imo state..
The Ikweres fought against Biafrans. Do you know that? Just Google the great writer from Ikwerre Elechi Amadi. I have lived among the Ikwerres guy. Majority of them don't accept they are Igbos. Go and ask around.
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by kotv: 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
GMbuharii:

Very disheartening and disgusting indeed.
They are very many on here.
Worse thing is,when you don't flow with Thier jargon,they label you a Niger Delta wannabe,can you beat that!? That hurts me most.

Ipob is basically all about emancipation. If a similar group spring up from the west,or middle belt, will tag along with them.

When you're shameless you'll do anything. I've concluded that they are not shameful people. Look at the character, tsdarkskin, I've seen him be exposed more than once by deltans as someone that's not from Delta State yet, he still pretends to be one. A person have to have no shame to continue such deceitful behavior. Worse is the attempt to report an Hausa/Fulani is more favored than an Igbo in ND. As an Izon, I take major offense that they trying to spread that rumor about my people in their attempt of divide and conquer. My joy is that Igbo saw through it so I don't need to defend ourselves over illogical nonsense.

I agree. The more I read up on ipob ideology, the more I'm understanding what they are about and the rumors about them is inaccurate. They are emancipation of a tragic environment. Nigeria is not working and I'll support anybody that's suggesting a change in the status quo. I'll even support an Hausa/Fulani if he's fighting to change this unworkable question.. Only those benefitting from this nonsense still believe Nigeria should be left the way it is..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by KEVIND: 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
drefe2real:

Lol
Look the quality of people representing IPOB? He is quoting Wikipedia as a credible source. He doesn't even know Wikipedia can be edited. I ask you a question. Why did the Ijaws fought against Biafra if they are Biafrans? And you are quoting Wikipedia for me. IPOB can do better.
Why not edit Wikipedia and include your Parasitic region to Oil producing state in Nigeria. Since anyone can edit Wikipedia. Pathetic. I've given you a verifiable source, why not quote the source of your wild claim.
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by drefe2real: 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
kotv:

When you're shameless you'll do anything. I've concluded that they are not shameful people. Look at the character, tsdarkskin, I've seen him be exposed more than once by deltans as someone that's not from Delta State yet, he still pretends to be one. A person have to have no shame to continue such deceitful behavior. Worse is the attempt to report an Hausa/Fulani is more favored than an Igbo in ND. As an Izon, I take major offense that they trying to spread that rumor about my people in their attempt of divide and conquer. My joy is that Igbo saw through it so I don't need to defend ourselves over illogical nonsense.

I agree. The more I read up on ipob ideology, the more I'm understanding what they are about and the rumors about them is inaccurate. They are emancipation of a tragic environment. Nigeria is not working and I'll support anybody that's suggesting a change in the status quo. I'll even support an Hausa/Fulani if he's fighting to change this unworkable question.. Only those benefitting from this nonsense still believe Nigeria should be left the way it is..
Actually, tsdarkskin is right. It is a common saying in Warri that We the Niger Deltans prefer a Yoruba or Hausa man to an Igbo man. Maybe the sentiments have changed now because of the herdsmen crises. But He is not totally wrong when he said. I first heard that statement from my dad

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by KEVIND: 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
drefe2real:

The Ikweres fought against Biafrans. Do you know that? Just Google the great writer from Ikwerre Elechi Amadi. I have lived among the Ikwerres guy. Majority of them don't accept they are Igbos. Go and ask around.
What is the authority of your source? Pls back your thought with a verifiable source. Be more academic so others will learn from your research.
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by kotv: 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
drefe2real:

Actually, tsdarkskin is right. It is a common saying in Warri that We the Niger Deltans prefer a Yoruba or Hausa man to an Igbo man. Maybe the sentiments have changed now because of the herdsmen crises. But He is not totally wrong when he said. I first heard that statement from my dad

I don't engage fakeness. Find someone else willing to interact to your nonsense. Good bye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by drefe2real: 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
KEVIND:

Why not edit Wikipedia and include your Parasitic region to Oil producing state in Nigeria. Since anyone can edit Wikipedia. Pathetic. I've given you a verifiable source, why not quote the source of your wild claim.
Lol. Bro Wikipedia is not a credible source. Go and ask around. Why don't you comment about the Ijaws fighting against Biafra since they are Biafrans? Why are you conveniently skipping that part. I will like to know your thoughts on that?

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by KEVIND: 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2019
drefe2real:

Lol. Bro Wikipedia is not a credible source. Go and ask around. Why don't you comment about the Ijaws fighting against Biafra since they are Biafrans? Why are you conveniently skipping that part. I will like to know your thoughts on that?
Include the source of your assertions. I don't do speculations. If Wikipedia is not reliable, I'll give other sources to quench your ignorance. but make sure you provide a verifiable & reliable sources to give teeth to your claims
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by drefe2real: 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
KEVIND:

Bro, I am from Delta State bro. An original Warri boy. I don't need to include my State, it is already there.

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by drefe2real: 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
KEVIND:

Include the source of your assertions. I don't do speculations. If Wikipedia is not reliable, I'll give other sources to quench your ignorance. but make sure you provide varifiable & reliable sources to give teeth to your claims
http://www.unitedijaw.com/people.htm
It is a website from the Ijaws about themselves.
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by coolcentbigman(m): 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
tartar9:

So Igbos are your mouthpiece and the one to execute such threats in the SS,you cant do it yourselves abi undecided. Keep concuring,lets see who gets the far greater loss if things go haywire.Deep down we all know this is their usual chestbeating.If they should issue.threats,they should issue on behalf of their biafra(SE) and stop dragging the SS,we have our mouths.

Olodo it's not ipob dumb ass but The Biafra Nations Youth League(BNYL). The igbos never made empty threats but they are not easily provoked when they do they spite fear make research where the igbos defended themselves.

Some part of south south are included in biafra map so why wouldn't they be included for me they spoke the truth why threaten the lives of others living in your domain and what that same people to remain calm Impossible i must say. This is not the first time they're making such threats but God pass them.
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by KEVIND: 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
drefe2real:

http://www.unitedijaw.com/people.htm
It is a website from the Ijaws about themselves.
You said Ijaws and Ikweres fought against Biafrans. And I requested for a source to your assertions. But, unfortunately you end up given a link about the history and the people of the Ijaw nation. How does that correlate to your wild claims?
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by drefe2real: 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
kotv:

I don't engage fakeness. Find someone else willing to interact to your nonsense. Good bye
And you think everybody is fake and you are original. Lol. Just want clarify that tdarskin is right, so you guys should stop saying what you don't know. For I care, you can be Igbo too. Who cares. Nairaland doesn't matter by the way. By the time you guys finishing claiming everybody that defends the Niger Delta region Yoruba Muslim on Nairaland, just be prepared to meet more ferrocious people in towns like Warri, Yenegoa, PH, Uyo, and Calabar who are still ready to defend the region. Good luck with your Biafra.
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by drefe2real: 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2019
KEVIND:

You said Ijaws and Ikweres fought against Biafrans. And I requested for a source to your assertions. But, unfortunately you end up given a link about the history and the people of the Ijaw nation. What will I do with that?
Lol. If you don't know that Ikwerre and Ijaws fought against Biafra, I am really surprised. No wonder IPOB are feeding you guys with lies. I posted that link just to show you that the Ijaws say they belong to Niger Delta. Just Google about Isaac Adaka Boro and Elechi Amadi. They are two prominent Ijaw and Ikwerre son that fought against Biafrans. In fact, the Ijaws still celebrate Isaac Adaka Boro day every year.
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by kotv: 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
drefe2real:

And you think everybody is fake and you are original. Lol. Just want clarify that tdarskin is right, so you guys should stop saying what you don't know. For I care, you can be Igbo too. Who cares. Nairaland doesn't matter by the way. By the time you guys finishing claiming everybody that defends the Niger Delta region Yoruba Muslim on Nairaland, just be prepared to meet more ferrocious people in towns like Warri, Yenegoa, PH, Uyo, and Calabar who are still ready to defend the region. Good luck with your Biafra.

One just need to visit your page to see the character you are. This your account was created just to argue about biafra and cause rift amongst SS and SE. You and tsdarkskin are twins in your deceit. The only difference between you and him is that he actually utilizes his account to shield reason it was created. In your case, you made it obvious. I say it again, I don't engage illogical nonsense. The Igbo might be willing to argue with you but I have better things to do than engage nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by KEVIND: 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
drefe2real:

Lol. If you don't know that Ikwerre and Ijaws fought against Biafra, I am really surprised. I posted that link just to show you that the Ijaws say they belong to Niger Delta. Just Google about Isaac Adaka Boro and Elechi Amadi. They are two prominent Ijaw and Ikwerre son that fought against Biafrans.
Why not do the google and Post the source here let everyone see it. Stop being unacademic. The bone of contention is not whether the Ijaws are Niger Delta or not. In fact,let me school you a little.
The following states which are the largest oil producing states, in no particular order, make up the 9 Federating States in the Niger Delta Region of Nigeria: These states include: Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Cross River, Ondo, Abia, Imo and Edo States.
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by kotv: 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
KEVIND:

You said Ijaws and Ikweres fought against Biafrans. And I requested for a source to your assertions. But, unfortunately you end up given a link about the history and the people of the Ijaw nation. How does that correlate to your wild claims?

I cannot speak for Ikwerre but in terms of Ijaw, there were some Ijaws that fought for Nigeria as there were some that fought for Biafra. We were divided during the war.

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by drefe2real: 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
kotv:

One just need to visit your page to see the character you are. This your account was created just to argue about biafra and cause rift amongst SS and SE. You and tsdarkskin are twins in your deceit. The only difference between you and him is that he actually utilizes his account to shield reason it was created. In your case, you made it obvious. I say it again, I don't engage illogical nonsense. The Igbo might be willing to argue with you but I have better things to do than engage nonsense
Lol. You think that's a logical conclusion. Not everyone comments on every topic on Nairaland you should know that. I rarely comment on issues. But this Biafrans issue is pissing me off with the way they are going about it. That's why you see I made a lot of comments about it. Not everybody is so jobless that he will be creating multiple monikers just to hide his identity from mere strangers that don't have any influence on his life. That won't stop me from airing my view on a topic that will affect me and my future generations. So stop jumping into conclusion that anybody that is against Biafra is a Yoruba Muslim. I, as a Niger Deltan, will do my part to stop the useless propanganda of Igbos. I want the best for my tribe, region, and my generations to come and personally Biafra is not the way forward for the region. I guess you are a busy man,so enjoy your weekend bro.
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by drefe2real: 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
KEVIND:

Why not do the google and Post the source here let everyone see it. Stop being unacademic. The bone of contention is not whether the Ijaws are Niger Delta or not. In fact,let me school you a little.
The following states which are the largest oil producing states, in no particular order, make up the 9 Federating States in the Niger Delta Region of Nigeria: These states include: Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Cross River, Ondo, Abia, Imo and Edo States.
This is an account of the exploits of Isaac Adaka Boro and his Ijaw men during the Civil war.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.legit.ng/amp/1110551-remembering-isaac-adaka-boro-began-fight-niger-delta-condemned-by-aguiyi-iro.html
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2019
Donmedra:
see you can be pro Biafra for all I care but stop dragging Edo people into your madness.

.. if you want to asslick igbos, you are free to do it as long as you don't bring Edo into the discussion. Leave Edo alone.

As to your question, north are parasitic so are the igbos. Why should the Niger deltans formed a country with people that bring nothing into the union?.

South east is a small region with no sea or oil, no good natural resources or land for agriculture, they've nothing except population that will be a burden to the Niger delta

Soon you will show me your state silicon valley revenue.

I have been having my children because of people like GMbuharii, born2breed, prolog311 and others whose comments and submission I read reflect soundly.

But if you think you madness is way beyond control, I might join you to know who laughs last.

I can't use because of a single entity to attack entire but it seems that is the way out.

Continue as we watch from the corner.
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by duncun: 1:15am On Jul 07, 2019
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by kotv: 4:44am On Jul 07, 2019
drefe2real:

Lol. You think that's a logical conclusion. Not everyone comments on every topic on Nairaland you should know that. I rarely comment on issues. But this Biafrans issue is pissing me off with the way they are going about it. That's why you see I made a lot of comments about it. Not everybody is so jobless that he will be creating multiple monikers just to hide his identity from mere strangers that don't have any influence on his life. That won't stop me from airing my view on a topic that will affect me and my future generations. So stop jumping into conclusion that anybody that is against Biafra is a Yoruba Muslim. I, as a Niger Deltan, will do my part to stop the useless propanganda of Igbos. I want the best for my tribe, region, and my generations to come and personally Biafra is not the way forward for the region. I guess you are a busy man,so enjoy your weekend bro.

Once again, just looking at your past already points the character you are. You claim to be Urhobo but your entire comments on this page is discussing about Ijaw and Ikwerre despite reporting your obsession with discussing about Biafra only is because "I want the best for my tribe, region, and my generations to come". If that's the case, your focus would have been on Urhobo and your account wouldn't be to discuss about Biafra only. A clear example of what I said your account was created for. This long comment is unnecessary as only decieve yourself and others like you. I don't engage fakeness. I've asked before and I'll ask one last time find someone else interested in listening to your pretense. Do me the favor and communicate with those interested in your fake identity. I don't. Leave me out of your nonsense.
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by Ngwamankillyou(m): 8:53am On Jul 07, 2019
duncun:
Don't misinform the ppl pls, there are so many tribes in the SS of which igbo is one of them.

Not only one of them but the major player.. Please repeat that after me.
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by adekolaelect(m): 9:18am On Jul 07, 2019
Inciting war now and when they feel heated they will be the first to cry. The Buratài python dance come to mind .

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by bosco2017: 10:13am On Jul 07, 2019
tartar9:
Why always bring the SS into their madness angry

Are u a Nigerian .? Do u know we had what was called Eastern region of Nigeria ? SE n SS were Eastern Nigeria before hausa-fulanis carved SS to divide them. Nothing like SS in geography..Do u know Biafra existed before Nigeria? And Biafra comprised SE and SS of today . Always check ur history. The two regions have re United under Nnandi Kanu because esp the SS have realized they have been robbed of their nationhood .
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by drefe2real: 11:36am On Jul 07, 2019
kotv:

Once again, just looking at your past already points the character you are. You claim to be Urhobo but your entire comments on this page is discussing about Ijaw and Ikwerre despite reporting your obsession with discussing about Biafra only is because "I want the best for my tribe, region, and my generations to come". If that's the case, your focus would have been on Urhobo and your account wouldn't be to discuss about Biafra only. A clear example of what I said your account was created for. This long comment is unnecessary as only decieve yourself and others like you. I don't engage fakeness. I've asked before and I'll ask one last time find someone else interested in listening to your pretense. Do me the favor and communicate with those interested in your fake identity. I don't. Leave me out of your nonsense.
Lol. Typical IPOB member. Everybody against Biafra is a Yoruba muslim abi. You, who is claiming Ijaw, should even know better unless you grow up Aba. By the way, Urhoboland is on the Biafra map, hence my statement "I want what is best for my tribe, my region, and my generations to come." And you did not get the part where I said I will be exposing IPOB propanganda. That's where you see me schooling them about what happened in the civil war with the Ijaws and the Ikwerres fighting against Biafra. You can try harder to convince everybody I am fake. I don't give a damn. Like I said before, this is Nairaland and you are just one of the millions of faceless strangers on this site who don't have any impact on my life. Why would I want impress you by the way? I dey pass you go anywhere for life.
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by drefe2real: 11:51am On Jul 07, 2019
bosco2017:

Are u a Nigerian .? Do u know we had what was called Eastern region of Nigeria ? SE n SS were Eastern Nigeria before hausa-fulanis carved SS to divide them. Nothing like SS in geography..Do u know Biafra existed before Nigeria? And Biafra comprised SE and SS of today . Always check ur history. The two regions have re United under Nnandi Kanu because esp the SS have realized they have been robbed of their nationhood .
Is it not the same way they created the Eastern region that they created South South region. Just because the Eastern region favoured you guys, you want to revert back to that status quo. Do you know that there was a Niger Delta Republic before Biafra? Go and read about Isaac Adaka Boro seccession war that Ojukwu and Ironsi stopped. Do you know that the Ijaws, Ikwerres, Urhobos, Binis, and Itsekiris fought against Biafra? You Igbos should be deceiving yourselves. Who made Nnamdi Kanu a leader of the South South region? South South will go and form their own country should Nigeria break up tomorrow. Keep your Biafra to yourselves.
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by Nwaotu10(m): 11:59am On Jul 07, 2019
tsdarkside:
you south easterners should stop trying to speak for us....

we have our own mouths too....

we deltans dont need una for anything....
Shut up you pathetic prevaricator, claiming to be Deltan. I'm a Deltan, and some of us are supporting Biafran. So, don't speak for the whole deltans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari's Speech At The 5th Edition Of The Furniture Investment Initiative Summit / APC Welcomes New Anambra State Stakeholders / This Is Not Lekki Nor Banana Island But Onitsha: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.