Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons (5960 Views)

Sunday Igboho's Supporters Storm The Court In Cotonou (Photos) / Election Results: APC Members Already Celebrating, Storm The Roads With Brooms / Youths In Ibadan Support Atiku, Storm The Streets Of Ibadan, Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by Alleviator: 11:45am On Jul 06, 2019
The Biafra Nations Youth League, has threatened to force northerners out of the Southeast and South south.

The group said it does not see reasons the northerners would be safe in the East whereas the Easterners were being threatened in the North.

BNYL was reacting to the threats issued by a Coalition of Northern Groups to expel Southerners from the north if the...see full story here>> https://www.yourtotalneeds.com/biafra-group-threatens-ruga-policy-with-deadly-weapons
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by tartar9(m): 11:59am On Jul 06, 2019
Why always bring the SS into their madness angry

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by GMbuharii: 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
tartar9:

Shut up.
I am SS and I concur with them.

You mind ur own 4kn biz and quit having headache over the ss

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by madmohamed(m): 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
tartar9:
if I may ask you most come from Benin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by tartar9(m): 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2019
GMbuharii:

Shut up.

So Igbos are your mouthpiece and the one to execute such threats in the SS,you cant do it yourselves abi undecided. Keep concuring,lets see who gets the far greater loss if things go haywire.Deep down we all know this is their usual chestbeating.If they should issue.threats,they should issue on behalf of their biafra(SE) and stop dragging the SS,we have our mouths.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by Heartbender: 12:19pm On Jul 06, 2019
I wonder.
tartar9:
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by CyynthiaKiss(f): 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
tartar9:

So Igbos are your mouthpiece and the one to execute such threats in the SS,you cant do it yourselves abi undecided. Keep concuring,lets see who gets the far greater loss if things go haywire.Deep down we all know this is their usual chestbeating.If they should issue.threats,they should issue on behalf of their biafra(SE) and stop dragging the SS,we have our mouths.

You are not from SS, if you are from SS you should know that there are Igbos from SS extraction, apart from some minorities that belongs to IPOB..
Speak for your ethnic group and stop dragging everbody along (The same thing you are accusing others)
Hungry Yoruba Muslim.

As for SE/SS tag.. It's something you will never stop seeing on nairaland.. It's a very sad reality you must learn how to live with.

Yoruba Muslims should channel their frustration in bringing Yorubas together.Yoruba Christians are complaining of being dragged backwards by Yoruba Muslims due to their archaic mentality.

@The topic ....It could be a false fabricated news from the other side of the country

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by Ngwamankillyou(m): 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2019
tartar9:

Shut your dirty mouth, SS is igbo land with our people more in number, face your North or SW and keep kyayet, we are all niger deltians.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by GMbuharii: 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2019
tartar9:

We SS and SE are like Peter and Paul. Pretending not to know is playing the damm ostrich.

Were we not tagged 5% together?

What did you say about that?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by GMbuharii: 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
madmohamed:
if I may ask you most come from Benin

If he's Benin then he's a big uhundan n'okhua

4 Likes

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by Tyche(m): 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ranting of an ant. Weapon they should have used during python dance.

Ndi ara na echu mmadu afa

4 Likes

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by tsdarkside(m): 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
GMbuharii:

Shut up.

its a legit question....why always drag ss into una wahalas....??

how many ss people do you see complainin over herders....??

3 Likes

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by Zikora1000(f): 1:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
tartar9:

if you read the news to the full, you will see that the spokesman himself is from the south south. His name is Takon.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by tsdarkside(m): 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2019
you south easterners should stop trying to speak for us....

we have our own mouths too....

we deltans dont need una for anything....

6 Likes

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
tartar9:
I just tire
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
tartar9:

I think it's time the ijaw, urhobo etc put these Igbo's in their place.

Always trying to drag the south south into their problems

5 Likes

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by igbeke: 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
Yeah
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by KEVIND: 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
Donmedra:
I think it's time the ijaw, urhobo etc put these Igbo's in their place.

Always trying to drag the south south into their problems
I think its time the Hausa/Fulani stop dragging the Idomas,Tivs, Ebiras,Okun,Jukuns, Igallas,Southern Kaduna,Taraba,Jos etc to themselves in the name of North.
Biafra is not restricted to the Southeastern states only.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by newdawn2017(f): 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
tartar9:
useless mediocre ipob pigs, as if SS nor get strength to fight 4 themselves. Attache by force undecided
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by GMbuharii: 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
tsdarkside:

its a legit question....why always drag ss into una wahalas....??

how many ss people do you see complainin over herders....??

Don't lemme swear for you.
Am pretty sure you didn't hear what happened iñ Benin ore road close to Okada where a lady named as raped and killed.
What about Igarra where the herdsmen were given quit notice?
Go to Uromi and see what they are doing.

Other parts of the Delta like pH,warri,etc might not be complaining cos herdsmen know those are no go areas.

You have always been the odd one out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
KEVIND:

I think its time the Hausa/Fulani stop dragging the Idomas,Tivs, Ebiras,Okun,Jukuns, Igallas,Southern Kaduna,Taraba,Jos etc to themselves in the name of North.
Biafra is not restricted to the Southeastern states only.
how is Hausa dragging those people? Haven't you heard of middle belt? They aren't even pro arewa.

You Igbo's should stop This ss/se nonsense, it's not fooling anyone. Your ethnic group were the ones that put the Niger delta into this mess.

It just makes Igbo's look pathetic when they always drag minorities
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by KEVIND: 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
newdawn2017:
useless mediocre ipob pigs, as if SS nor get strength to fight 4 themselves. Attache by force undecided
The greatest fear of the Parasitic region is the alliance of the SS&SE (The old eastern region). Let every region face their God given resources. 100% resource control.

5 Likes

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by KEVIND: 1:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
newdawn2017:

https://www.nairaland.com/2084723/amaechi-im-igbo-jonathan-says
Do you think the Igbo speaking tribe is confined to the Southeast region only?
Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan who says his name is Azikiwe can’t speak the language
Rotimi Amaechi, Rivers state governor, on Friday declared that he was Igbo and could speak the language while President Goodluck Jonathan whose other name is Azikiwe could not.
Speaking before a crowd of supporters at the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential campaign in Aba, Abia state, Amaechi said: I am a bona fide Igbo man.
“My name is Amaechi, but President Jonathan who says his name is Azikiwe cannot speak the Igbo language.”
“He says his name Ebele; let him speak Igbo and let us see.”
Meanwhile, Muhammadu Buhari, who was given the title of Ogbuagu 1 by the traditional ruler of Aba, emphasised that security and the economy remained the key issues in his campaign.
He extolled the entrepreneurial abilities of the Igbo, assuring them that his government would create jobs through farming and mining for the unskilled youth while local entrepreneurs would be encouraged.
“The Igbo people ARE hardworking and my government would do everything possible to ensure that the people are empowered,” he said.
“The main concern of the APC is to make sure there are no idle Nigerian youths roaming the streets without jobs.”
http://www.thecable.ng/amaechi-im-igbo-jonathan-says-name-azikiwe-cant-speak-language

Cure your ignorance.

4 Likes

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by KEVIND: 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2019
Donmedra:
how is Hausa dragging those people? Haven't you heard of middle belt? They aren't even pro arewa.

You Igbo's should stop This ss/se nonsense, it's not fooling anyone. Your ethnic group were the ones that put the Niger delta into this mess.

It just makes Igbo's look pathetic when they always drag minorities
Parasites. Let every region have 100% resource control. How can an Hausa/Fulani man lay claim to Oil in Niger Delta. Parasites

2 Likes

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by tsdarkside(m): 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
GMbuharii:

Don't lemme swear for you.
Am pretty sure you didn't hear what happened iñ Benin ore road close to Okada where a lady named as raped and killed.
What about Igarra where the herdsmen were given quit notice?
Go to Uromi and see what they are doing.

Other parts of the Delta like pH,warri,etc might not be complaining cos herdsmen know those are no go areas.

You have always been the odd one out

swear dont work me....

swear only work on people that take you serious....

i never did and will never do....

tell your white jesssus christ to dont dare return....

if that thing dare,we will nail am onto a bicycle....!!

you see....swear dont work on me....
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
KEVIND:

Parasites. Let every region have 100% resource control.
that is what we are hoping for? You do know that southeast will suffer most?

You people contribute almost nothing to the national pulse and get twice the allocation.

My mother is from delta (ika), you think I don't want my mother state to control it's resources and progress?.

What we are saying is stop bringing your madness to ss

2 Likes

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by Ultimatezlant: 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

Shut your dirty mouth, SS is igbo land with our people more in number, face your North or SW and keep kyayet, we are all niger deltians.
SS

2 Likes

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
KEVIND:

The greatest fear of the Parasitic region is the alliance of the SS&SE (The old eastern region). Let every region face their God given resources. 100% resource control.
old eastern region is dead, better wake up. Only igbso enjoy the Union because it favours them

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by uba1991: 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
I THINK BUHARI HAS SHOWN GENTILITY AND TOLERANCE ENOUGH FOR THIS PIGS.
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by KEVIND: 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
Donmedra:
old eastern region is dead, better wake up. Only igbso enjoy the Union because it favours them
They're quick to shout One Nigeria because it's favours the Parasitic regions. 100% resource control.

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by Ngwamankillyou(m): 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
SS is Igbo land?

What an arrogant chest beat, when did SS conduct lefulendum for this.

Ss isn't a conquered species

If you are not satisfied with it go to SS and openly say this if you are not lynched you will be crippled for life... SS is igbo land.. You alien from North or SW opinion is trash to us.. Ewu.

3 Likes

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by Stingman: 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
tsdarkside:
you south easterners should stop trying to speak for us....

we have our own mouths too....

we deltans dont need una for anything....

President Muhammadu Buhari’s 11 re-appointed aides

1 Abba Kyari President’s Chief of Staff 2 Boss Mustapha Secretary to the Government of the Federation 3 Mohammed Sarki Abba Senior Special Assistant to the President (Household and Social Events) 4 Ya’u Shehu Darazo Senior Special Assistant to the President (Special Duties) 5 Suhayb Sanusi Rafindadi Personal Physician to the President 6 Lawal A. Kazaure State Chief of Protocol 7 Sabiu Yusuf Special Assistant (Office of the President) 8 Saley Yuguda Special Assistant (House Keeping) 9 Ahmed Muhammed Mayo Special Assistant (Finance & Administration) 10 Mohammed Hamisu Sani Special Assistant (Special Duties) 11 Friday Bethel Personal Assistant (General Duties) 12 Sunday Aghaeze Personal Assistant (State Photographer) 13 Bayo Omoboriowo Personal Assistant (Presidential Photographer)

Liar..."We SS crew" spotted...

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Revealed: Here's The Reason Behind Omoyele Sowore's Sudden Release (pictures) / Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. / Why Are Older Nigerians So Unfortunate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.