Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons (6004 Views)

Sunday Igboho's Supporters Storm The Court In Cotonou (Photos) / Election Results: APC Members Already Celebrating, Storm The Roads With Brooms / Youths In Ibadan Support Atiku, Storm The Streets Of Ibadan, Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by KEVIND: 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2019
Donmedra:
that is what we are hoping for? You do know that southeast will suffer most?

You people contribute almost nothing to the national pulse and get twice the allocation.

My mother is from delta (ika), you think I don't want my mother state to control it's resources and progress?.

What we are saying is stop bringing your madness to ss

100% Resources control. Let's know the region who will suffer the most. Parasites.

2 Likes

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by GMbuharii: 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2019
tsdarkside:

swear dont work me....

swear only work on people that take you serious....

i never did and will never do....

tell your white jesssus christ to dont dare return....

if that thing dare,we will nail am onto a bicycle....!!

you see....swear dont work on me....

I said it, always the odd one out.

You are nothing but a pure mental case.

2 Likes

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by Ultimatezlant: 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

If you are not satisfied with it go to SS and openly say this if you are not lynched you will be crippled for life... SS is igbo land.. You alien from North or SW opinion is trash to us.. Ewu.
l
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by GMbuharii: 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
Donmedra:
that is what we are hoping for? You do know that southeast will suffer most?

You people contribute almost nothing to the national pulse and get twice the allocation.

My mother is from delta (ika), you think I don't want my mother state to control it's resources and progress?.

What we are saying is stop bringing your madness to ss

Have you ever spoken like this to the northerners who are the real parasites?

Am ashamed of people like you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
GMbuharii:

Am ashamed of people like you
what tribe are you from?

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by kponkedenge(m): 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
GMbuharii:

Don't lemme swear for you.
Am pretty sure you didn't hear what happened iñ Benin ore road close to Okada where a lady named as raped and killed.
What about Igarra where the herdsmen were given quit notice?
Go to Uromi and see what they are doing.

Other parts of the Delta like pH,warri,etc might not be complaining cos herdsmen know those are no go areas.

You have always been the odd one out
Ignore the mofo, he's not from delta.... They claim SS so as to cause division with the SEsterners. We know who they really are.
They are very many here and we know all their modus operandi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by GMbuharii: 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
They called us 5% and these whimpish mofos were mute.
But anything about igbos and you see them like headless chickens

2 Likes

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by tsdarkside(m): 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

If you are not satisfied with it go to SS and openly say this if you are not lynched you will be crippled for life... SS is igbo land.. You alien from North or SW opinion is trash to us.. Ewu.

now you are takin it to far....

people like you dont even listen unaselves....

look how you dey talk,and you still await from us to prefer you over nigeria....
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by tsdarkside(m): 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
KEVIND:

100% Resources control. Let's know the region who will suffer the most. Parasites.

somebody from the area you attache by force is tellin you what she or he thinks and you still dont listen....

who are you fighting for exactly....??

who begged una....??

what make una think ss people cant defend themselves....??
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by KEVIND: 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
kponkedenge:

Ignore the mofo, he's not from delta.... They claim SS so as to cause division with the SEsterners. We know who they really are.
That's their trade mark. Their grandfathers use the divide and rule principle to steal the resources from Niger Delta and their children(PARASITES) are applying the same tactics.But unfortunately for them we're wiser now.

4 Likes

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by tsdarkside(m): 2:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
GMbuharii:

I said it, always the odd one out.

You are nothing but a pure mental case.

here we go again with insults,but later you will turn around to tell me to support biabia....

are you sain atall....??

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by GMbuharii: 2:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
kponkedenge:

Thank very much jare.
I am Edo and people say "the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Believe it or not,the north is the enemy of us all.

The question I always ask is,why can't we south unite and fix these northerners once and for all and later sort out ourselves? Why can't we see and leverage on the big picture presented by ipob?

Everything Nnamdi Kanu warned about these rampaging herdsmen are happening today and yet you still see whimpish mofos everywhere foaming in the mouth Igbo this Igbo that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by KEVIND: 2:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
tsdarkside:

somebody from the area you attache by force is tellin you what she or he thinks and you still dont listen....

who are you fighting for exactly....??

who begged una....??

what make una think ss people cant defend themselves....??

100% resource control is what we want. Parasites.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by GMbuharii: 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2019
tsdarkside:

here we go again with insults,but later you will turn around to tell me to support biabia....

are you sain atall....??

Gettooooout!!!!!

angry

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by tsdarkside(m): 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
kponkedenge:

nobody is claimin anything....

if i was a northerner,i would say it and be proud of it....

forget ipob propaganda,before people start huntin una on the streets....

this is serious matter....when trouble start dont say we betrayed una,because we told una from the start that we are not interested in biabia....
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by tartar9(m): 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

Shut your dirty mouth, SS is igbo land with our people more in number, face your North or SW and keep kyayet, we are all niger deltians.
SS,are you guys seeing this...they say SS is igbo land.wawu.
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by GMbuharii: 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
tsdarkside:

now you are takin it to far....

people like you dont even listen unaselves....

look how you dey talk,and you still await from us to prefer you over nigeria....

I don't wanna have anything to do with you but don't ever mention that bloody country again!!!!

I would rather be part of Iraq than be part of the bloody zoo

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by WoeBetide666: 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
tartar9:
Why always bring the SS into their madness angry

They once referred to your people as saboteurs, hunting and killing them, the audacity!
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by GMbuharii: 2:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
tartar9:

SS,are you guys seeing this...they say SS is igbo land.wawu.

Use your brains please

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by GMbuharii: 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
Donmedra:
what tribe are you from?
Edo

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by tsdarkside(m): 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
GMbuharii:

Thank very much jare.
I am Edo and people say "the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Believe it or not,the north is the enemy of us all.

The question I always ask is,why can't we south unite and fix these northerners once and for all and later sort out ourselves? Why can't we see and leverage on the big picture presented by ipob?

Everything Nnamdi Kanu warned about these rampaging herdsmen are happening today and yet you still see whimpish mofos everywhere foaming in the mouth Igbo this Igbo that

mentionin that animal from london in this matter already shows you cant be takin serious in naija delta....

if push comes to shove,we will have our own delta leaders like addaka borrow,that your ojukwu fought against....

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by drefe2real: 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

You are not from SS, if you are from SS you should know that there are Igbos from SS extraction, apart from some minorities that belongs to IPOB..
Speak for your ethnic group and stop dragging everbody along (The same thing you are accusing others)
Hungry Yoruba Muslim.

As for SE/SS tag.. It's something you will never stop seeing on nairaland.. It's a very sad reality you must learn how to live with.

Yoruba Muslims should channel their frustration in bringing Yorubas together.Yoruba Christians are complaining of being dragged backwards by Yoruba Muslims due to their archaic mentality.

@The topic ....It could be a false fabricated from the other side of the country
There is nothing like a SS/SE tag. The Igbos should leave the SS out of their Biafra. And stop speaking on behalf of the tribes in the South South. We can speak for ourselves. By the way, when did Igbos to speaking on behalf of the South South? Did they tell you guys we don't know how to form our country too?

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
GMbuharii:

Edo
then stop embarrassing the Edo ethnic group.
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by tsdarkside(m): 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
GMbuharii:

I don't wanna have anything to do with you but don't ever mention that bloody country again!!!!

I would rather be part of Iraq than be part of the bloody zoo

dont mention biabia to me either....!!

i dislike una just as much....
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2019
tsdarkside:

dont mention biabia to me either....!!

i dislike una just as much....
I always tell these ipob miscreants that most Niger deltans would rather side with Fulani than Igbos, they insulted me.

They think the Niger deltans don't know it's because of oil and sea they are tagging south south, greedy tribe

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by Frankdoz4: 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
I'm from bayelsa. We stand for Biafra and Nnamdi KANU. We and Igbo's are one, the old eastern region. Cowsa-Fulani and oyorruba slave should hug transformer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by drefe2real: 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

Shut your dirty mouth, SS is igbo land with our people more in number, face your North or SW and keep kyayet, we are all niger deltians.
Who told you South South is Igbo land? I pity you guys. Keep making the same mistake your grand father's made. We will see where it will land you again.
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by tartar9(m): 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2019
GMbuharii:
[s]

Am ashamed of people like you[/s]
Its not northern oil nor is it SE oil resource...its the NIGER DELTA.You are all parasites!
quit lumping yourselves with the SS
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by Kamanuozuzu: 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2019
tartar9:
Why always bring the SS into their madness angry

Someone is fighting ur fight and u're hiding behind ur keyboard to spew trash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by drefe2real: 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
Donmedra:
I always tell these ipob miscreants that most Niger deltans would rather side with Fulani than Igbos, they insulted me.

They think the Niger deltans don't know it's because of oil and sea they are tagging south south, greedy tribe
You are spot on bro. The Igbos think they are wise. Either we stay in Nigeria or we form a Niger Delta republic. Nothing like joining Biafra.
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by KEVIND: 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
drefe2real:

There is nothing like a SS/SE tag. The Igbos should leave the SS out of their Biafra. And stop speaking on behalf of the tribes in the South South. We can speak for ourselves. By the way, when did Igbos to speaking on behalf of the South South? Did they tell you guys we don't know how to form our country too?
You think the Igbo speaking tribe is confined to the Southeast region only.

https://www.nairaland.com/2084723/amaechi-im-igbo-jonathan-says
Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan who says his name is Azikiwe can’t speak the language
Rotimi Amaechi, Rivers state governor, on Friday declared that he was Igbo and could speak the language while President Goodluck Jonathan whose other name is Azikiwe could not.
Speaking before a crowd of supporters at the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential campaign in Aba, Abia state, Amaechi said: I am a bona fide Igbo man.
“My name is Amaechi, but President Jonathan who says his name is Azikiwe cannot speak the Igbo language.”
“He says his name Ebele; let him speak Igbo and let us see.”
Meanwhile, Muhammadu Buhari, who was given the title of Ogbuagu 1 by the traditional ruler of Aba, emphasised that security and the economy remained the key issues in his campaign.
He extolled the entrepreneurial abilities of the Igbo, assuring them that his government would create jobs through farming and mining for the unskilled youth while local entrepreneurs would be encouraged.
“The Igbo people ARE hardworking and my government would do everything possible to ensure that the people are empowered,” he said.
“The main concern of the APC is to make sure there are no idle Nigerian youths roaming the streets without jobs.”
http://www.thecable.ng/amaechi-im-igbo-jonathan-says-name-azikiwe-cant-speak-language
The ignorance that exist in some people in Nigeria is incurable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by Kamanuozuzu: 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

The past 2 governors in Rivers were Peter Odili, Chibuike Amaechi, and now, Nyesom Wike. By their names ye shall know them.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Is Not In Japan. / Ugwuanyi Glad Future Enugu Governments Won't Have Funding Problems / This Is Not Lekki Nor Banana Island But Onitsha: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.