Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons (6010 Views)

Sunday Igboho's Supporters Storm The Court In Cotonou (Photos) / Election Results: APC Members Already Celebrating, Storm The Roads With Brooms / Youths In Ibadan Support Atiku, Storm The Streets Of Ibadan, Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by drefe2real: 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

What happened to your original moniker ?
This is the minker you always resurrect to claim Niger Delta when issue of Biafra is discussed ?

Las Las you dey fine..

Yoruba Muslims... Smh
Lol
If you are smart, you will see Efe in my moniker. That should tell you where I am from. And you will know this moniker has been existing for years.
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by Ngwamankillyou(m): 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
lol, what an irony it seems you really didn't know what happened the last time.

Let war start now it is the ss peeps that would be doing the fishing out themselves, if they even get any Igbo property they are eyeing they would join b4 military intervenes.

Get this clear, ss only sentiment is to have PDP president all these blackmail would clear in your eyes

In your elusive dreams, keep jealously following what happen between me and my brothers when we already spoke in one voice, all illegals immigrants from your side will be sent back before the Ludlum happens, this is no longer 1967, this time you will beg for death from far away Nigeria and won't see it, we will defend inch by inch our God's given land, i know you've edo blood and scared of kicking out of SS.. Alien.
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by GMbuharii: 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
I am a proud son of the Edo soil and a Niger Deltan and I love ipob.
If you gat a problem with that,then 4k U!

#EdoNiMose
#EdoNuZomo
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by tsdarkside(m): 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2019
GMbuharii:

Whoever you are,is,get out

soooo,after you form your biabia in my area,you will tell me to get out....??

it seems you people didnt learn una lesson....people go to war because of land oo....

dont forget that....

ipob mean nothing to us....
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by GMbuharii: 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
tsdarkside:

soooo,after you form your biabia in my area,you will tell me to get out....??

it seems you people didnt learn una lesson....people go to war because of land oo....

dont forget that....

ipob mean nothing to us....

4kn go for some scan,you know what I mean
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by CyynthiaKiss(f): 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
drefe2real:

Lol
If you are smart, you will see Efe in my moniker. That should tell you where I am from. And you will know this moniker has been existing for years.

Yes, just like Yasekee that's has been an Anambra wannabe since 2016.
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by tsdarkside(m): 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
GMbuharii:

4kn go for some scan,you know what I mean

can you even say anything without insult in it....??
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by tsdarkside(m): 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

yyeske is igbo,you stvpid cow....
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by GMbuharii: 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
Urhobo people,I know.

That's how they are.
Awe uhundan n'okhua inibun that left Benin centuries ago and became something else entirely

grin

Awaa leee
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by tsdarkside(m): 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
GMbuharii:
Urhobo people,I know.

That's how they are.
Awe uhundan n'okhua inibun

grin

Awaa leee

sharrap....!!
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by CyynthiaKiss(f): 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
tsdarkside:

yyeske is igbo,you stvpid cow....

Call that hoe that gave birth to you a stewpid cow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by tsdarkside(m): 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
if even biabia is possible,it will start with fight and end in fight....
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by GMbuharii: 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
tsdarkside:

sharrap....!!

grin grin
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
GMbuharii:
Urhobo people,I know.

That's how they are.
Awe uhundan n'okhua inibun that left Benin centuries ago and became something else entirely

grin

Awaa leee
guy I think you are ipob miscreant parading as Edo.
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by tsdarkside(m): 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Call that hoe that gave birth to you a stewpid cow.

angry angry....

seriously,indeed....you are pissin people off,and await them to keep quiet....

seriously,something is realy wrong with you.... angry angry
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by CyynthiaKiss(f): 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
tsdarkside:

angry angry....

seriously,indeed....you are pissin people off,and await them to keep quiet....

seriously,something is realy wrong with you.... angry angry

What the hell is this one saying ?
Have you done what I instructed to do ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by drefe2real: 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Why do you guys think everybody opposing Biafra is Hausa or Yoruba. Ok. Go to Warri, Yenegoa, PH, Uyo, Benin and Calabar and sample their opinions about your so-called Biafra. Then you will know that Niger Deltans don't want anything to do with Biafra. I don't have to prove anything about my identity to you. You can say whatever you like. I don't care.
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by GMbuharii: 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
Donmedra:
guy I think you are ipob miscreant parading as Edo.
Now This is what I truly hate.

Okay let's swear.
Lay and say the terms and let's swear
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by CyynthiaKiss(f): 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2019
drefe2real:

Why do you guys think everybody opposing Biafra is Hausa or Yoruba. Ok. Go to Warri, Yenegoa, PH, Uyo, Benin and Calabar and sample their opinions about your so-called Biafra. Then you will know that Niger Deltans don't want anything to do with Biafra. I don't have to prove anything about my identity to you. You can say whatever you like. I don't care.

I have heard you my Yoruba Muslim brother.
You can now rest this monIker for now, but don't forget to resurrect it again to claim Niger Delta when issue of Biafra is discussed.

Yoruba Muslim Niger Delta defender.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by drefe2real: 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
KEVIND:

Pls cure your ignorance. 100% resource control
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ijaw_people
Ijaws are Biafrans. Nothing I nor go hear. And they fought against Biafrans abi. Let Asari keep deceiving you guys. Just prepare a battalion for Asari to command shall. That's the best you can get from him. I thought you guys are smart. You don't even know when somebody is using you to settle scores abi. He is just using you guys to fight Buhari govt because Jonathan loss. Has Tompolo come out to support Biafrans?
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by tsdarkside(m): 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

I have heard you my Yoruba Muslim brother.
You can now rest this monIker for now, but don't forget to resurrect it again to claim Niger Delta when issue of Biafra is discussed.

Yoruba Muslim Niger Delta defender.

una go argue tire with deltans....

last we checked,their are igbo muslims around too....

you think people like asari dokubo will abandon his religion because of you....??
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by drefe2real: 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
KEVIND:

You think the Igbo speaking tribe is confined to the Southeast region only.

https://www.nairaland.com/2084723/amaechi-im-igbo-jonathan-says
Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan who says his name is Azikiwe can’t speak the language
Rotimi Amaechi, Rivers state governor, on Friday declared that he was Igbo and could speak the language while President Goodluck Jonathan whose other name is Azikiwe could not.
Speaking before a crowd of supporters at the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential campaign in Aba, Abia state, Amaechi said: I am a bona fide Igbo man.
“My name is Amaechi, but President Jonathan who says his name is Azikiwe cannot speak the Igbo language.”
“He says his name Ebele; let him speak Igbo and let us see.”
Meanwhile, Muhammadu Buhari, who was given the title of Ogbuagu 1 by the traditional ruler of Aba, emphasised that security and the economy remained the key issues in his campaign.
He extolled the entrepreneurial abilities of the Igbo, assuring them that his government would create jobs through farming and mining for the unskilled youth while local entrepreneurs would be encouraged.
“The Igbo people ARE hardworking and my government would do everything possible to ensure that the people are empowered,” he said.
“The main concern of the APC is to make sure there are no idle Nigerian youths roaming the streets without jobs.”
http://www.thecable.ng/amaechi-im-igbo-jonathan-says-name-azikiwe-cant-speak-language
The ignorance that exist in some people in Nigeria is incurable.
Lol. Never knew Igbos are this dumb. You don't even know when someone is using you for politics. Go and claim Ikwerre land. Then you will know whether they are Igbos or Ikwerre by then. Funny enough, these are people that fought against Biafrans war that you forcing them to come and join your Biafrans. Did Elechi Amadi fought on the Biafrans side?
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
smiley
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
drefe2real:

Lol. Never knew Igbos are this dumb. You don't even know when someone is using you for politics. Go and claim Ikwerre land. Then you will know whether they are Igbos or Ikwerre by then. Funny enough, these are people that fought against Biafrans war that you forcing them to come and join your Biafrans. Did Elechi Amadi fought on the Biafrans side?
they are so dumb. I can even claim to be Hausa or Yoruba or even Chinese as long as it gets me political position
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by drefe2real: 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

If you are not satisfied with it go to SS and openly say this if you are not lynched you will be crippled for life... SS is igbo land.. You alien from North or SW opinion is trash to us.. Ewu.
Lol
Go to Yenegoa and say South South is Igbo land? Let's see whether u will not land in the hospital with multiple fractures. Bunch of land grabbers. How are you different from the Fulani herdsmen?
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by Ngwamankillyou(m): 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
drefe2real:

Lol
Go to Yenegoa and say South South is Igbo land? Let's see whether u will not land in the hospital with multiple fractures. Bunch of land grabbers. How are you different from the Fulani herdsmen?

Bla Bla frustrated house negro... SS is igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by drefe2real: 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

Bla Bla frustrated house negro... SS is igbo.
We will see when the time comes. This time we will be fully ready for you guys.
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by kotv: 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
I usually avoid login over something trivial but I would like to thank Igbos for continuously seeing through this people tribal attempt. Tsdarkskin I've always known is Hausa/fulani pretending to be Urhobo as several deltan have exposed him more than once on this website so to see him still pretending is actually pathetic. Seeing the rest reporting an Ijaw will choose an Hausa/fulani already exposed who they are. I'm Ijaw so that's funny to me. Only an Hausa/fulani will make such nonsensical comment. Why would Ijaw choose Hausa/fulani over Igbo? Why would any southern, except Yoruba, choose Hausa/Fulani? I'm happy to see Igbos not resulting to past behaviors of insulting us over something a pretender did. I applaud you as you are maturing.

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by kotv: 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
kponkedenge:

Ignore the mofo, he's not from delta.... They claim SS so as to cause division with the SEsterners. We know who they really are.
They are very many here and we know all their modus operandi

GMbuharii:

Thank very much jare.
I am Edo and people say "the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Believe it or not,the north is the enemy of us all.

The question I always ask is,why can't we south unite and fix these northerners once and for all and later sort out ourselves? Why can't we see and leverage on the big picture presented by ipob?

Everything Nnamdi Kanu warned about these rampaging herdsmen are happening today and yet you still see whimpish mofos everywhere foaming in the mouth Igbo this Igbo that

Same reason I started listening to Nnamdi Kanu recently. I recently started following ipob page and a week ago they exposed an Hausa/Fulani that commented on their page pretending to be ND. The commenter forgot he was in a platform that isn't an annoymous like this website. It didn't take me by shock but reading the commentary, it was obvious that was not the first time such occurred. It was sad watching the mockery and him commenting despite the foolishness. If they commit such behavior in a platform where their identity is not hidden, it does not surprise me anymore when they do it in this website

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by KEVIND: 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2019
drefe2real:

Ijaws are Biafrans. Nothing I nor go hear. And they fought against Biafrans abi. Let Asari keep deceiving you guys. Just prepare a battalion for Asari to command shall. That's the best you can get from him. I thought you guys are smart. You don't even know when somebody is using you to settle scores abi. He is just using you guys to fight Buhari govt because Jonathan loss. Has Tompolo come out to support Biafrans?
This one is still arguing with wikipedia.
Parasites!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bandits Targeting And Killing Our Male Children In Zamfara Worrisome – Rep Gumi / He Is No Longer Sick(photo). / Lent, Ramadan: Avoid Crowded Gatherings, Remain Vigilant - DSS Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.