Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons (6011 Views)

Sunday Igboho's Supporters Storm The Court In Cotonou (Photos) / Election Results: APC Members Already Celebrating, Storm The Roads With Brooms / Youths In Ibadan Support Atiku, Storm The Streets Of Ibadan, Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by tsdarkside(m): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2019
Nwaotu10:

Shut up you pathetic prevaricator, claiming to be Deltan. I'm a Deltan, and some of us are supporting Biafran. So, don't speak for the whole deltans.

do....nobody is stoppin you....but you cant speak for me either....
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by kotv: 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2019
drefe2real:

Lol. Typical IPOB member. Everybody against Biafra is a Yoruba muslim abi. You, who is claiming Ijaw, should even know better unless you grow up Aba. By the way, Urhoboland is on the Biafra map, hence my statement "I want what is best for my tribe, my region, and my generations to come." And you did not get the part where I said I will be exposing IPOB propanganda. That's where you see me schooling them about what happened in the civil war with the Ijaws and the Ikwerres fighting against Biafra. You can try harder to convince everybody I am fake. I don't give a damn. Like I said before, this is Nairaland and you are just one of the millions of faceless strangers on this site who don't have any impact on my life. Why would I want impress you by the way? I dey pass you go anywhere for life.

The fact you keep accusing me of calling you a Yoruba Muslim when such haven't even been written by me is intriguing. I stated your identity is fake, I neither mentioned or implied tribe, funny enough you have in your attempt to defend something you say you don't care about. I'm guessing your guilty conscience is speaking for you. Laughable. Whatever it is that is your real identity, I actually do not care thus, I keep saying it find someone interested in your nonsense.

You say you don't care yet have been troubling yourself trying to convince me your identity is not exactly what it is,fake, but rather it's real is also intriguing. If indeed you didn't care, you would have already followed what I asked and found someone else interested in listening to your pretense. Finally, I've watched the arguments Igbos and Urhobos had on this website and the Igbos did state that Urhobo aren't included in Biafra nor interested in doing so. I'm sure you're very much aware of that opinion of theirs hence, your focus is Ijaw and Ikwerre. If you're interested in defending your tribe as you said, your focus would have been your pretense tribe since you believed they are included in Biafra. My joy is Igbo saw through your actions and aren't here insulting Ijaw for no apparent reason and I am forced to defend my community over rubbish. As long as they aren't attacking Ijaw, I actually do not care what you do.

Even stating you created an account solely to argue about Biafra also points to your fakeness. Which SS obsess over Biafra till the point your entire focus is arguing about it. In which SS state is arguing about Biafra an obsession? As I've asked earlier, find someone interested in engaging your nonsense. I'm not one of them. I don't even like login into this site this much. The Igbo as it appears are interested in engaging you, find one of them and leave me out of your nonsense
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by drefe2real: 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2019
kotv:

The fact you keep accusing me of calling you a Yoruba Muslim when such haven't even been written by me is intriguing. I stated your identity is fake, I neither mentioned or implied tribe, funny enough you have in your attempt to defend something you say you don't care about. I'm guessing your guilty conscience is speaking for you. Laughable. Whatever it is that is your real identity, I actually do not care thus, I keep saying it find someone interested in your nonsense.

You say you don't care yet have been troubling yourself trying to convince me your identity is not exactly what it is,fake, but rather it's real is also intriguing. If indeed you didn't care, you would have already followed what I asked and found someone else interested in listening to your pretense. Finally, I've watched the arguments Igbos and Urhobos had on this website and the Igbos did state that Urhobo aren't included in Biafra nor interested in doing so. I'm sure you're very much aware of that opinion of theirs hence, your focus is Ijaw and Ikwerre. If you're interested in defending your tribe as you said, your focus would have been your pretense tribe since you believed they are included in Biafra. My joy is Igbo saw through your actions and aren't here insulting Ijaw for no apparent reason and I am forced to defend my community over rubbish. As long as they aren't attacking Ijaw, I actually do not care what you do.

Even stating you created an account solely to argue about Biafra also points to your fakeness. Which SS obsess over Biafra till the point your entire focus is arguing about it. In which SS state is arguing about Biafra an obsession? As I've asked earlier, find someone interested in engaging your nonsense. I'm not one of them. I don't even like login into this site this much. The Igbo as it appears are interested in engaging you, find one of them and leave me out of your nonsense
It's so obvious you are not Ijaw. I won't dignify you with another response.
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by Unik3030: 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

You are not from SS, if you are from SS you should know that there are Igbos from SS extraction, apart from some minorities that belongs to IPOB..
Speak for your ethnic group and stop dragging everbody along (The same thing you are accusing others)
Hungry Yoruba Muslim.

As for SE/SS tag.. It's something you will never stop seeing on nairaland.. It's a very sad reality you must learn how to live with.

Yoruba Muslims should channel their frustration in bringing Yorubas together.Yoruba Christians are complaining of being dragged backwards by Yoruba Muslims due to their archaic mentality.

@The topic ....It could be a false fabricated news from the other side of the country
your post is never complete without mentioning Yoruba muslims, Nawa for you ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cross River, Dantata Group, CBN Partner On Agriculture / Ugwuanyi Swears In Justice Ozoemena As Acting Chief Judge / Social Media Regulation: Lai Mohammed Moves To Launch Fresh Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.