Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons (5994 Views)

Sunday Igboho's Supporters Storm The Court In Cotonou (Photos) / Election Results: APC Members Already Celebrating, Storm The Roads With Brooms / Youths In Ibadan Support Atiku, Storm The Streets Of Ibadan, Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
These greedy igbos that invaded Midwest(now ss) , they raped the women and kill the men now want us to support them? You people are so stupid.

We will rather die than join Biafra, curse people. Why don't you add taraba and kogi to Biafra since they were part of old eastern region. Greedy bastards.

Hausa and Igbos, we see no difference both parasitic but igbos want to dominate and also want other tribes to serve them. They will now use it to brag among their selves

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by GMbuharii: 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
Donmedra:
then stop embarrassing the Edo ethnic group.

That question goes back to you.
And how dare you accuse the igbos of getting twice fed allocations when we know what the parasitic core northern states gets?

What about vat,who contributes the highest, who gets what they don't contribute?
Alcohol is banned in the north by their bloody Shariah but they accept with open arms revenue generated from alcohol vat from the south,I bet that's fine with you?

Weren't two states carved outta old Kano state?
How come today we still have more population and LGAs in Kano state more than Lagos and every other state?
I bet that's equally fine with you.

Continue playing the ostrich and beating the air over imaginary foes until the real enemy takes over completely the little that's left

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2019
drefe2real:

You are spot on bro. The Igbos think they are wise. Either we stay in Nigeria or we form a Niger Delta republic. Nothing like joining Biafra.
I laugh when these pro Biafra igbos always tag ss as Biafra land. They are 50 times worse than Hausa people.

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by tsdarkside(m): 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2019
Donmedra:
I always tell these ipob miscreants that most Niger deltans would rather side with Fulani than Igbos, they insulted me.

They think the Niger deltans don't know it's because of oil and sea they are tagging south south, greedy tribe

they dont want to listen....

then they tag us yoruba or hausa when it doesnt work....

how insultive....

soooo,ss people are not allowed to have their own opinions or what....??

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by Texman21: 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2019
infact ss and se belongs to..........................................................................................................................................ME
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by CyynthiaKiss(f): 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
drefe2real:
[s]
There is nothing like a SS/SE tag. The Igbos should leave the SS out of their Biafra. And stop speaking on behalf of the tribes in the South South. We can speak for ourselves. By the way, when did Igbos to speaking on behalf of the South South? Did they tell you guys we don't know how to form our country too?[/s]
Claptrap !
Go and chase indigenous Igbos away from SS extraction hungry Yoruba Muslim.. Untill you do that, then you are still chasing a shadow..

For now focus on eradication of innovation instructed by your god of moon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by GMbuharii: 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
Kamanuozuzu:

Someone is fighting ur fight and u're hiding behind ur keyboard to spew trash.

It's appalling!!!

Imagine someone saying"he will rather stay in Nigeria"!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
GMbuharii:

That question goes back to you.
And how dare you accuse the igbos of getting twice fed allocations when we know what the parasitic core northern states gets?

What about vat,who contributes the highest, who gets what they don't contribute?
Alcohol is banned in the north by their bloody Shariah but they accept with open arms revenue generated from alcohol vat from the south,I bet that's fine with you?

Weren't two states carved outta old Kano state?
How come today we still have more population and LGAs in Kano state more than Lagos and every other state?
I bet that's equally fine with you.

Continue playing the ostrich and beating the air over imaginary foes until the real enemy takes over completely the little that's left
see you can be pro Biafra for all I care but stop dragging Edo people into your madness.

.. if you want to asslick igbos, you are free to do it as long as you don't bring Edo into the discussion. Leave Edo alone.

As to your question, north are parasitic so are the igbos. Why should the Niger deltans formed a country with people that bring nothing into the union?.

South east is a small region with no sea or oil, no good natural resources or land for agriculture, they've nothing except population that will be a burden to the Niger delta

3 Likes

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by tsdarkside(m): 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
Kamanuozuzu:

The past 2 governors in Rivers were Peter Odili, Chibuike Amaechi, and now, Nyesom Wike. By their names ye shall know them.

names mean nothing today....i met a sri lankan that had a german name....

we are deltans....
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by GMbuharii: 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Claptrap !
Go and chase indigenous Igbos away from SS extraction hungry Yoruba Muslim.. Untill you do that, then you are still chasing a shadow..

For now focus on eradication of innovation instructed by your god of moon

JEEZZZZ!!!!
IN IBADAN??!!!!!
Hmmmmm. If they can dash them Toyota hiace,they (Ibadan) will eradicate anything

grin

3 Likes

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by drefe2real: 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
KEVIND:

The greatest fear of the Parasitic region is the alliance of the SS&SE (The old eastern region). Let every region face their God given resources. 100% resource control.
Did you know that the Ijaws fought a war to leave the old Eastern region? Did you know who stop them? Ojukwu and Ironsi. Can you tell me which side the Ijaw fought for during the Biafra war? Is it on the side the side of Biafra or the Nigerian side? The problem with the Igbos is that they think everybody has short memories. But you guys don't know what is awaiting you. Keep adding other people that don't want to have anything to do with Biafra to your so called country. It is the same way Biafra is giving you guys orgasm that Niger Delta republic is giving the tribes in the South South orgasm too. Timing is everything.

3 Likes

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
tsdarkside:

they dont want to listen....

then they tag us yoruba or hausa when it doesnt work....

how insultive....

soooo,ss people are not allowed to have their own opinions or what....??
that's the Igbo nature, they do don't want minorities to have a say, they want to dictate and dominate them..

.. it might interest you to know what the igbos did to minorities during the Biafra period. In present day akwa ibom and cross river state, they changed the name of the indigenous areas to igbos name. They dominated them.

If it wasn't for boro that saved the ijaw people, they would have been speaking Igbo language. Till today the ijaw still celebrate Biafra defeats.
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
drefe2real:

Did you know that the Ijaws fought a war to leave the old Eastern region? Did you know who stop them? Ojukwu and Ironsi. Can you tell me which side the Ijaw fought for during the Biafra war? Is it on the side the side of Biafra or the Nigerian side? The problem with the Igbos is that they think everybody has short memories. But you guys don't know what is awaiting you. Keep adding other people that don't want to have anything to do with Biafra to your so called country. It is the same way Biafra is giving you guys orgasm that Niger Delta republic is giving the tribes in the South South orgasm too. Timing is everything.
an average ijaw man will insult you if you ask him/her to go and join Biafra because they know what they passed through in that 3 years period in the hands of Igbos.

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by tsdarkside(m): 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
Donmedra:
that's the Igbo nature, they do don't want minorities to have a say, they want to dictate and dominate them..

.. it might interest you to know what the igbos did to minorities during the Biafra period. In present day akwa ibom and cross river state, they changed the name of the indigenous areas to igbos name. They dominated them.

If it wasn't for boro that saved the ijaw people, they would have been speaking Igbo language. Till today the ijaw still celebrate Biafra defeats.

ofcourse they will try to deny that....but its a annual festival....
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by KEVIND: 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
drefe2real:

Pls cure your ignorance. 100% resource control
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ijaw_people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by Ngwamankillyou(m): 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
Kamanuozuzu:

The past 2 governors in Rivers were Peter Odili, Chibuike Amaechi, and now, Nyesom Wike. By their names ye shall know them.

With Amaechi you will tell me it's meaning in your small enclave abi... Wike also, continue dying for people who is part of us... RUGA AN EXAMPLE TO ALL IDIOTS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by tsdarkside(m): 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
KEVIND:

Pls cure your ignorance.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ijaw_people

bullshitt....i saw the pictures of the festivities....

all in green representing jungle war....
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by GMbuharii: 2:40pm On Jul 06, 2019
Donmedra:
see you can be pro Biafra for all I care but stop dragging Edo people into your madness.

.. if you want to asslick igbos, you are free to do it as long as you don't bring Edo into the discussion. Leave Edo alone.

As to your question, north are parasitic so are the igbos. Why should the Niger deltans formed a country with people that bring nothing into the union?.

South east is a small region with no sea or oil, no good natural resources or land for agriculture, they've nothing except population that will be a burden to the Niger delta

See I am not bringing my state or region into ipob,you are getting me wrong and I ain't asslikking anybody.

For decades now,Nigeria is simply not working.
If the north keep saying no to true Federalism, Resource Control, Regionalism, Restructuring, hen what's left?
Won't you seek for away out?
If the entire south beat this ipob drum don't you think the north will sit tight and be forced to come out the negotiation table?

You guys should read between lines,for God's sake.

And to correct your lie,if igbos are parasites,they won't be beating the Biafra/ipob drum,they will stay put like the northerners

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
tsdarkside:

ofcourse they will try to deny that....but its a annual festival....
grin don't you see how these idiots are changing Wikipedia up and down to suit their narrative.lol

Look at how they messed up ikwerre Wikipedia page just to prove they are igbos. These people are really shameless and pathetic
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by CyynthiaKiss(f): 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
Amanismone:
These greedy igbos that invaded Midwest(now ss) , they raped the women and kill the men now want us to support them? You people are so stupid.

We will rather die than join Biafra, curse people. Why don't you add taraba and kogi to Biafra since they were part of old eastern region. Greedy bastards.

Hausa and Igbos, we see no difference both parasitic but igbos want to dominate and also want other tribes to serve them. They will now use it to brag among their selves

Amajiris are very easy to spot on nairaland.
Kogi and Taraba were former old Eastern region ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by drefe2real: 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
Donmedra:
I laugh when these pro Biafra igbos always tag ss as Biafra land. They are 50 times worse than Hausa people.
We all know their antecedents. They think everybody that oppose Biafra is Hausa or Yoruba. I keep challenging them to go to Warri, Yenegoa, PH, Uyo, Calabar, and Benin to sample people's opinions and the truth will strike them in the face. I am still yet to see a non-igbo speaking tribe in the South South that like the Igbos. Even the igbo-speaking ones too don't even like the core Igbos. I keep saying it: it's either we stay in Nigeria or we form a Niger Delta republic. Biafra will be worse than Nigeria for the tribes in the South South because the Igbos are far worse than the Hausas and Yorubas. But the Igbos keep receiving themselves on Nairaland. Who can blame them? The hustle for Niger Delta is real.

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by Ngwamankillyou(m): 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
drefe2real:

Who told you South South is Igbo land? I pity you guys. Keep making the same mistake your grand father's made. We will see where it will land you again.

Shut up and keep kwayet there!!!! If you don't like that relocate to SW or North, our brothers and sisters there with different dialect and same meaning must be defended.. I stand by my words from Ngwaland to Rivers is less than 25mins we are fully in control, rivers is what ngwa is to Igbos, if you don't like like lagoon is the answer.

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
GMbuharii:

See I am not bringing my state or region into ipob,you are getting me wrong and I ain't asslikking anybody.

If the north keep saying no to true Federalism, Resource Control, Regionalism, Restructuring, hen what's left?
If the entire south beat this ipob drum don't you think the north will sit tight and be forced to come out the negotiation table?

And to correct your lie,if igbos are parasites,they won't be beating the Biafra/ipob drum,they will stay put like the northerners
when they asked you your ethnic group please don't mention Edo. Please.

As for the south uniting into Biafra(that's impossible).
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by tsdarkside(m): 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
GMbuharii:

they are not...stop lying....talk iji...!!

they dont know how to implement it either with such politicians....

you realy think northerners care about una that much....??
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
drefe2real:

We all know their antecedents. They think everybody that oppose Biafra is Hausa or Yoruba. I keep challenging them to go to Warri, Yenegoa, PH, Uyo, Calabar, and Benin to sample people's opinions and the truth will strike them in the face. I am still yet to see a non-igbo speaking tribe in the South South that like the Igbos. Even the igbo-speaking ones too don't even like the core Igbos. I keep saying it: it's either we stay in Nigeria or we form a Niger Delta republic. Biafra will be worse than Nigeria for the tribes in the South South because the Igbos are far worse than the Hausas and Yorubas. But the Igbos keep receiving themselves on Nairaland. Who can blame them? The hustle for Niger Delta is real.
or just tell them to go to those southern minorities Facebook page and see what they think of Igbos and their Biafra.

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by tsdarkside(m): 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2019
Donmedra:
grin don't you see how these idiots are changing Wikipedia up and down to suit their narrative.lol

Look at how they messed up ikwerre Wikipedia page just to prove they are igbos. These people are really shameless and pathetic

wikipedia is a joke....everybody has their own views,how can you be allowin people writing stuff upandan....??
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by kingigwe1: 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2019
tsdarkside:

its a legit question....why always drag ss into una wahalas....??

how many ss people do you see complainin over herders....??
oh sorry we will use southerners. Cos North use Northerns. Re u happy now. So we southerners
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by Ngwamankillyou(m): 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2019
tsdarkside:

now you are takin it to far....

people like you dont even listen unaselves....

look how you dey talk,and you still await from us to prefer you over nigeria....

For you far is undeniable truth spit in front of you, let people with sense have their say oga.

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by GMbuharii: 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
undecided
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by CyynthiaKiss(f): 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
drefe2real:

What happened to your original moniker ?
This is the minker you always resurrect to claim Niger Delta when issue of Biafra is discussed ?

Las Las you dey fine..

Yoruba Muslims... Smh

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by drefe2real: 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
Amanismone:

You know them. Igbos will only bring domination and population to Biafra. They are just after the oil and access to sea. But we are ready for them this time. The mistake David Ejoor made of trusting them will never happen again.i don't have any problem with the Igbos forming Biafra. I don't know why they should have a problem with the Urhobos, Ijaws, Isoko, Itsekiri, Efik, Ibibios, Ogonis, and the other tribes in the region forming a Niger Delta republic? If not greed, what else?
Re: Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons by GMbuharii: 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
tsdarkside:

they are not...stop lying....talk iji...!!

they dont know how to implement it either with such politicians....

you realy think northerners care about una that much....??

Whoever you are,is,get out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jos Monarch Relocates From Palace As 12 Die In Violence / Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. / Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.