Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? (70785 Views)

Why Are Owerri Girls So Promiscuous ? / Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? / 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by zexy2030(m): 9:06am On Jul 21, 2019
ExpressBooking:

I am really sorry at your predicament but I won't generalize this issue. I married a nurse 8 years ago and till now she is the best thing that happened to my life. Give me the opportunity to marry 10 times and I will marry her over and over again
Thanks bro for the encouragement
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by zexy2030(m): 9:07am On Jul 21, 2019
Greatdre:
I am a male nurse, I married a female nurse and I deflowered her myself. The thing is many Nigerians are only familiar with auxiliary nurses scattered all over the country of which I can confirm that many of them are promiscous and indecent. But talk of professional registered nurses, they are busy ladies either studying to acquire more certifications in the profession or working on jetting out of the country. Quackery has really defaced the profession and no thanks to Nollywood too..Peace
kiss your sense complete brah.
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by zexy2030(m): 9:12am On Jul 21, 2019
Ikpongiton:
So what is wrong with having sex like fire ? is sex not a sport?
It's just a metaphor, that they are sexually insatiable.
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by zexy2030(m): 9:20am On Jul 21, 2019
LolaRae19:
I'm surprised someone's asking this dumb question
Hello! octopus grin
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by zexy2030(m): 9:27am On Jul 21, 2019
lefulefu:
cheesy apprentice nurses dem cheesy. Na dem get mouth pass oocheesy. When real registered nurses dey yarn dose ones go still dey open mouth dey call demselves nurses. Go some quark hospitals u go see dem dey break groundnut shells and dey gossipcheesy. Tell me which time a professional nurse go get time dey jump from one d!ck to another when many of them dey busy studying to upgrade or jet out of the country. If auxillary nurse dare shook u injection then u go know d end has comecheesy.
If u know what we are planning together, big plans but won't allow the sight of promiscuity break me down, so that's why i'm making enquiries in this public forum, dem talk say 4warri, 'wu dey ask no dey loss.'
I hope she is not your sister
You know this world is very small, she is esan girl(i dey tribe matters with my family dem dey complain about her tribe, say dem dey kill der man before dem old to inherit his wealth.
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
zexy2030:

If u know what we are planning together, big plans but won't allow the sight of promiscuity break me down, so that's why i'm making enquiries in this public forum, dem talk say 4warri, 'wu dey ask no dey loss.'
I hope she is not your sister
You know this world is very small, she is esan girl(i dey tribe matters with my family dem dey complain about her tribe, say dem dey kill der man before dem old to inherit his wealth.
so u dey date esan babe? shocked.. Aghh she be my sister then by tribe na cos me also be esancheesy.anyway no too dey bother by d sterotypes wey ppl dey tell u about esan to discourage u, try to know and study d type of girl wey u dey date. Yes some esan girls dey flirt but then there are some dat are very good. Mind u my mom is also esan and she is d best mom in da world. No other mom reach my mom so hence ur girl might just be a rare gem. Study d girl wella oo.

1 Like

Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by Rekhina(f): 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
damtan:

Are you a nurse or one in the making

Yes nurse in Uae
Re: Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? by damtan(m): 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
Rekhina:

Yes nurse in Uae
wouldn't mind you breaking my heart cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Masturbation Turned My Life Upside Down / Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Soldier And His Policewoman Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.