Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,466 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Breakup Message Because Of Her Mum_pic - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Breakup Message Because Of Her Mum_pic (11341 Views)

The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Breakup Message Because Of Her Mum_pic by lukui: 4:14am On Jul 07, 2019
(guys I am just joking) after drinking two gallons of alomo, hundred press ups!!!! three sachets of tramadol and twenty litres of Jedi and opa eyin

you now are now telling me that you cannot make it!

you will never make it!!!!!! (its just a joke!!)
Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Breakup Message Because Of Her Mum_pic by showafrica(m): 5:25am On Jul 07, 2019
Romeo3:
Samuel face your studies.

You took it out of my mouth... Dude is not upto 20 otherwise, he is still a sissi
Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Breakup Message Because Of Her Mum_pic by femi4: 5:57am On Jul 07, 2019
samuelchimmy:
I love this girl die, and I know she loves me too, cry
I'm trying to calm myself down , I have not replied her.... I don't even know where to start replying her...

I just weak, suddenly my stomach is empty.....
Pls help me guys what should I do
Her mum is the obstacle, why not remove her
Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Breakup Message Because Of Her Mum_pic by Skmoda360(m): 6:48am On Jul 07, 2019
Dickhead02:
You blind? you no see waiting I type?
Continue with your
trash
Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Breakup Message Because Of Her Mum_pic by alphaNomega: 7:55am On Jul 07, 2019
samuelchimmy:
I'm trying to calm myself down , I have not replied her.... I don't even know where to start replying her...

Select "OK, no problem"
Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Breakup Message Because Of Her Mum_pic by alphaNomega: 7:58am On Jul 07, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Use one of the suggested test na. The messaging app is really good. Too many effeminate calling themselves guys. angry angry angry

Don't be a weakling, move on.

Dude your picture was applicable in Nigeria during the civil war
Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Breakup Message Because Of Her Mum_pic by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 07, 2019
samuelchimmy:
I've been to their house severally, I have not figure out totally what kind of woman she is, but she's kinda raz in her use of language (likes material things alot,)

I more concern about the fact that your ex couldn't fight for LOVE.. in my opinion, if what you two had was ever real, she'd be willing to fight for it..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Breakup Message Because Of Her Mum_pic by Katier00(f): 11:40am On Jul 07, 2019
samuelchimmy:

Bros go and make money

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Breakup Message Because Of Her Mum_pic by Michelle55: 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2019
Dickhead02:
Chai women are scum
Good afternoon sir, your moniker befits you perfectly! Do well to maintain being a dickhead, it looks good on you..
Note That you've come across some women that did numbers on you doesn't mean that all women are scum, always get your assertion right before typing that which comes to your mind. Enjoy your day!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Breakup Message Because Of Her Mum_pic by femi4: 1:37pm On Jul 07, 2019
samuelchimmy:
remove her as in
you know now
Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Breakup Message Because Of Her Mum_pic by TFLASHOGEE(m): 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2019
bro same thing happened to me last year January I told the girl "oh OK" and I moved on and do better things only for the girl to tell me this past week Tuesday that she missed me and want me back, but for my mind na chop and clean mouth.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Breakup Message Because Of Her Mum_pic by Eze2000(m): 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
samuelchimmy:
i am not ready for marriage, besides I'm still young

Then move on and leave the girl. She already figured you are not ready and so she sent you the message.

Good luck!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Breakup Message Because Of Her Mum_pic by Eze2000(m): 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
Michelle55:
Good afternoon sir, your moniker befits you perfectly! Do well to maintain being a dickhead, it looks good on you..
Note That you've come across some women that did numbers on you doesn't mean that all women are scum, always get your assertion right before typing that which comes to your mind. Enjoy your day!

Michelle, manners!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Breakup Message Because Of Her Mum_pic by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
samuelchimmy:
i have not replied her yet, are you guys suggesting I take fate like that, without saying anything just like that... What should say, I can't let the 1st ever person I actually loved to go like that
mumu girls full everywhere you want to be selfish and cause problem for she and her mom
Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Breakup Message Because Of Her Mum_pic by Michelle55: 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2019
Eze2000:

Michelle, manners!
yes sir smiley I'm Sorry, lipsrsealed I lost it.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Breakup Message Because Of Her Mum_pic by CosmicJames(m): 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
samuelchimmy:

Cool down and read the girl message again and you will see that she's not innocent.

I think she's just looking for an excuse to leave you. But because you are badly in love with her, you failed to see it.

Did her mum specifically asked her to leave you?

How does the bad things her mum said to her when she does certain things relate to you? I mean how can she put the blame of her mum saying bad things to her on your head?

Just understand that you can't force anything.
Did you forced her to date you?
The answer is NO.
Same way you can't force her to continue to date you.
If she decides that it is over between the two of you, so be it.
The reason behind her decision doesn't matter.
As long as it is what she wants, then fine.
At least, you didn't hurt her. So you are free from karma.
Take pride in yourself. See the breakup as an insult, and don't go begging her to stay.

It will not be easy. But it can be done.
Just move on. You can accept her if she comes back. But remember to give her tough time before taking her back.

Always be a good person. As long as you were good to her, I can guarantee that you will get a better person that love you the way you are, you give you peace of mind and stay with you forever

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Breakup Message Because Of Her Mum_pic by grimandevil: 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
samuelchimmy:
i have not replied her yet, are you guys suggesting I take fate like that, without saying anything just like that... What should say, I can't let the 1st ever person I actually loved to go like that

Don't take it to heart, if she is yours she will come back to you. Even if is 15years later after fucking different dicks. Just accept her back

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Breakup Message Because Of Her Mum_pic by Emotionss: 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
samuelchimmy:

Don't reply her yet.
Give it some time

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Breakup Message Because Of Her Mum_pic by Rachael30: 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2019
samuelchimmy:
Bros do u want to hang urself then if u can't let her go. Yes , it's painful, u feel like the whole world is crashing on you but I must tell, no one is that much tears. If u marry someone like that she would tell you one day that her family don't like you and opt of the marriage.
Just imagine her reason for breaking up, arrant nonsense �
Re: My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Breakup Message Because Of Her Mum_pic by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
Michelle55:
Women are scum you think I care about your Opinion? No! staydavck away from my mention.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Your Comment Will Be Blocked"akwa Ibom Big Backside Girl Pose With Pant(photos) / Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive? / Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.