Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) (62902 Views)

Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) / Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) / Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Avedonn: 9:39am On Jul 07, 2019
Ally467:
Rest in peace Nafisa...Allah yajikanki...

She's not dead please. She just attempted to take her life.
I wonder why some people will be spreading lies.

1 Like

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by SomehowBROWN(m): 9:39am On Jul 07, 2019
But what's all this now, why all this now
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by West2019(m): 9:41am On Jul 07, 2019
R.I.p in Hell stupid
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by tipsy01(m): 9:41am On Jul 07, 2019
Graduateacher:

Do you know that rich people also commit suicide?
Yes... Different things lead to depression. And they are @ different stages. We all experience depression . but when it goes extreme....
I pray U don't experience such.

1 Like

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 9:42am On Jul 07, 2019
majesty05:
I think if someone wants to commit suicide and tells you about it. Don't plead with the person not to do it. Just find a distraction. Like you can make up a story or anything to distract the person. Pleading will only aggreviate the emotions

Wisdom.

grin i would tell her "if u reach there u no see ur mate come back"
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 07, 2019
Rextizz:
Depression is real! I have been there before when I lost millions in 2016 but suicide wasn't an option because I believe I still have alot to enjoy before I die, i faced alot but thank God for today, no condition is permanent.

Is that MMM? cheesy
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by tuhamworld: 9:43am On Jul 07, 2019
Avedonn:

She's not dead please. She just attempted to take her life.
I wonder why some people will be spreading lies.

Are you sure?
Hope she's still safe and sound
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by tipsy01(m): 9:43am On Jul 07, 2019
Iziquiel:

I know it's not easy to keep being strong,there comes a point where you just want to end it all, bro You have to keep holding on and believing everything will be fine. I'm glad you think about your loved ones,they are enough reason for you to keep living.
"Death is SO FINAL but LIFE is FULL OF POSSIBILITIES"
Everything is going to well.
I just pray d Grace remain sufficient.
It is well

1 Like

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by tuhamworld: 9:44am On Jul 07, 2019
femi4:
Too many Carry overs

And is it not better to withdraw from school rather than commiting suicide
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Rextizz(m): 9:44am On Jul 07, 2019
Kalixx:

Both MMM and a business someone referred me too..
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 07, 2019
olayinkajnr:
False news. She's very much alive. This I can confirm.

Mods take note.

My mother in law who is a senior staff in ABU just spoke with her. And she's on top of the matter too.

Girl is in ABUTH right now with her friend.

All these bloggers self.

Im not surprised. Who holds a dead person like that anyways? Hungry bloggers could wish death on someone just to earn some peanuts. undecided
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by tuhamworld: 9:45am On Jul 07, 2019
omale88:
If you haven't attempted taking your life before then don't say a thing on this thread, you think what leads to suicide is a joke?you think to decide to take your own life is child's play?if you have never thought of suicide then you haven't reach the peak of your problems in life yet,now you think those who commit suicide are being foolish because you think like an infant,you have no ideal what real depression is, you have no idea of what it means to be marooned at the middle of the Pacific to swim your way to life while sailors cheer you up passing by in their ship,you have no idea to be in a situation where no one believes you or wants to understand you,you have no idea of what it means to seek money for a surgery and people who can afford to give you that tell you all they could offer is a prayer,as I have said you have no idea about this ailment called depression you are on your own in depression no angel or demon can pull you out of that because they don't feel,God gave only a man the power to do so,but when a man fails,you would be dragged into a sees pool of darkness then perish,but when you survive you become in evitable because you have conquered death in a battle to live and die with a purpose.only those powerful people can relate to what I have written, so I urge all you kids blaming people for comiting suicide to shut it!.the only reason why you blame people for comiting suicide is because you think their choice or options are as clear as yours. You have no idea.

This is nothing but the truth..

Depression is real and only those who've been there and come back can tell the story

2 Likes

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Starkid3010(m): 9:46am On Jul 07, 2019
Whenever you're doing something
Always expect te bad side more than the good side

That helps alot

People always focus more on the good side and when the bad comes they get shocked

1 Like

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Khaleell001(m): 9:47am On Jul 07, 2019
Horus:
People who commit suicide find themselves there because they are so attached to life. They are so attached to some pleasure, so attached to some joy, that they want to kill themselves. And when they kill themselves, they find themselves in a greater dilemma.

The restlessness and desires which had created such intense agony inside them do not go away. Their body has gone, but the agony remains.

You've said it all my brother.
Many people live and aspire things if this life and forget their spiritual side if life.
I hope atheist can tell us the solutions to this very spiralling suicide rates since that claim religion has no role to play in people's lifes

It is like, someone is shivering in the cold, and he goes out in the open and says: I am so cold and removes all his clothes. Will the cold become any less? No!

It is only through the body that you can dispel the agony and get rid of misery. Instead, you destroy the very instrument by which you can get rid of agony. That is why knowledge is so important. We must realize that suicide is the worst thing. It is not the solution.
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Vince77(m): 9:47am On Jul 07, 2019
omale88:
If you haven't attempted taking your life before then don't say a thing on this thread, you think what leads to suicide is a joke?you think to decide to take your own life is child's play?if you have never thought of suicide then you haven't reach the peak of your problems in life yet,now you think those who commit suicide are being foolish because you think like an infant,you have no ideal what real depression is, you have no idea of what it means to be marooned at the middle of the Pacific to swim your way to life while sailors cheer you up passing by in their ship,you have no idea to be in a situation where no one believes you or wants to understand you,you have no idea of what it means to seek money for a surgery and people who can afford to give you that tell you all they could offer is a prayer,as I have said you have no idea about this ailment called depression you are on your own in depression no angel or demon can pull you out of that because they don't feel,God gave only a man the power to do so,but when a man fails,you would be dragged into a sees pool of darkness then perish,but when you survive you become in evitable because you have conquered death in a battle to live and die with a purpose.only those powerful people can relate to what I have written, so I urge all you kids blaming people for comiting suicide to shut it!.the only reason why you blame people for comiting suicide is because you think their choice or options are as clear as yours. You have no idea.

God bless you for ever

1 Like

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 07, 2019
victorazyvictor:

Wisdom.

grin i would tell her "if u reach there u no see ur mate come back"
Or tell her wait I beg. I want send letter to my grandfather make u help me deliver am grin
But on a serious note. You just find a distraction and buy time till you can reach the person
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:48am On Jul 07, 2019
Tareq1105:

I don't know your religion but I want you to know that whatever anyone is passing through, Jesus Christ said it has expiring date. It's just for a while. It'll not consume you but to bring out a better you.

Jesus said to those that are in Christ, there's hope for them.

No matter the situation, no worries, no problem, no circumstances would make a true believer, who believe that God is his father, to take his own life.

God wants us to take up our Cross while trusting Him for a change of story for our next level breakthrough. Suicide is not of God.

I want to suggest that Religious Knowledge be made compulsory in our schools including higher institutions irrespective of your course of study.

Commuting suicide doesn't solve the problem most times but rather leave the love ones with pains.

May God grant the family and friends she left behind the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
Story this one would not stop suicide. All that is based on probability.
What we need is mental health institutions like one commenter rightly stated.
We need therapist in this country trained professionals
Suicide has nothing to do with spirituality and religion.
It is an health issue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by olayinkajnr(m): 9:48am On Jul 07, 2019
Kalixx:

Im not surprised. Who holds a dead person like that anyways? Hungry bloggers could wish death on someone just to earn some peanuts. undecided

I just tire bro.

But I'm not surprised either. I knew someone will bring here before now.

1 Like

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 07, 2019
Rextizz:
Both MMM and a business someone referred me too..

Sorry mahn, it affected a lot of people then too and I was on the verge of committing to it when they had some payout issues. I always knew it would not last though.

Losing money is depressing. And becomes even more painful when u find out the errors committed were easily avoidable.
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 07, 2019
omale88:

#timeless/priceless WORDS ON MARBLE!

Thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 9:56am On Jul 07, 2019
majesty05:

Or tell her wait I beg. I want send letter to my grandfather make u help me deliver am grin
But on a serious note. You just find a distraction and buy time till you can reach the person

Serious!!!!

See na, before the guy go reach she don already in oblivion.
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 07, 2019
Generalyemi:
coward
She isn't a coward.
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 9:57am On Jul 07, 2019
Olorunnim:
Why the fvck Would you have to commit suicide!! All the good things in life outweighs the bad by a Wide margin, If you have suicidal thoughts Just Talk to someone or listen to music your Favourite music.

Not that easy mate
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Khaleell001(m): 9:57am On Jul 07, 2019
dangotesmummy:
Nigerians are still ignorant about almost every contemporary issues of life

They still think depression and suicide like rape is something to joke about and take unseriously

Nigerians don't even read or research. They think reading is a waste of time. All they do is spend several hours In religious centers (which is not a bad thing though) but even the Bible says in all your getting wisdom,get understanding (its that lack in wisdom and understanding) that is making Nigerians take serious things unserious and unserious things seriously.if we read we will know the reasons why we need to have a lot of mental health therapy institutions in almost every community for people with anger issues,rape and depression and watch how suicide,,crime,domestic violence, pedophilia and road rage will drop but instead some clown will do meme and put on krakstv just for laughs.people will laugh and the problem will still be there

In as much as Nigerian are "ignorant " of issues does not mean we should endorse or sympathize with every case that do not need sympathy.

Suicide is never a solution to any problem.

Those who commit suicide should always look beyond themselves and see how life is.

If you think your problems are worst then you are indeed living in a bubble.

There are many people who battling more fierce and tougher challenges with more restricted means than yourself and yet they are stilling battling hard and strong.

Sometimes, What I think cause most depression are the drive for materialism without contentment and lack of spiritual knowledge and insight.

And this is were Islām wins it for me.
Because Islām does not sugar coat conditions;it tells you the reality and makes you strive to over come it with everything you have without losing sight of the fact that God is the ultimate decider.

Little wonder it reads in chapter 2;155-156 of the Qur'ān:

And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient.

Who, when disaster strikes them, say, "Indeed we belong to Allah, and indeed to Him we will return."
In Qur'an 20:

"Whoever turns away from my(God's) remembrance ,he would life a difficult life. "

Here God is reminding us of the essence of the spiritual side of life.
People should learn to lose what they have and wished for without losing themselves.
This is life.
And depression is not what certainly leads to Suicide.

I think it is just an hoax to begin with by so called psychological experts.

Look at the rate at which suicide is happening you will see it happens most where materialism is being shown as the best of life when it should be internal peace and through contentment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by fromashes2beauty: 9:58am On Jul 07, 2019
Suicide is a spirit and can only be confronted and counteracted by the Spirit of God. Whenever the spirit of heaviness begins to set in, the best and only option is to seek counsel & solace from the Word of God which is Spirit & Life.

1 Like

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Starkid3010(m): 10:00am On Jul 07, 2019
tipsy01:

Yes... Different things leads to depression. And they are @ different stages. We all experience depression . but when it goes extreme....
I pray U don't experience such.
when it goes extreme in what way

grin grin

Some people are just too weak
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Billiamin07: 10:00am On Jul 07, 2019
How true is this ? Cos I just saw a post on twitter which states, she is walking already...

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Rasbel(m): 10:02am On Jul 07, 2019
May Allah forgive her.

Just last year, barely 8 months now, I also attempted suicide(I feel awful thinking about it now). The story is an odd one but the reason behind it could be traced to a popular saying among my folks that "May you not be a lantern that illuminates its surroundings but itself remains dark inside".

I had even dropped a suicidal voice note and made what I called my last calls. But hey, the thoughts of being labelled a loser, failure or coward kept ringing in my head and I just couldn't do it.

Also, thinking about my family(I'm an orphan), my friends and benefactors, and all the good things I've always wanted to achieve, I just had to stop and told myself a big NO to the devilish act called SUICIDE.

8 months on and I look back to that moment and feel like hitting myself hard. I regret thinking of a suicide and remain even stronger, healthier and more determined.

Whatever it is, SUICIDE is definitely NOT the last resort .
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Rextizz(m): 10:02am On Jul 07, 2019
Kalixx:

Sorry mahn, it affected a lot of people then too and I was on the verge of committing to it when they had some payout issues. I always knew it would not last though.

Losing money is depressing. And becomes even more painful when u find out the errors committed were easily avoidable.
I'm telling you, i don't even know what pushed me to do it, maybe because I was seeing big alerts from the phones of my friends who are into it.

And the most annoying thing was that half of the money which was 1.5 million wasn't mine, it was for a friend that gave me money to buy a land for him and I added my own 1.5 which accumulated to 3million, Na like so the money just go like breeze o. infact that moment I got tired of life, i was lifeless that moment, even the Money I invested in another business collapsed, bro if I begin to say what happened to me ehn, but I still thank God for today, am doing better now.
Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by 151487made(m): 10:09am On Jul 07, 2019
omale88:

You nailed it

1 Like

Re: Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) by Billiamin07: 10:09am On Jul 07, 2019
This is a false news.... please nairaland, bring this post down.... she is alive .... she is fine now ....

Confirm informations before broadcasting ����������
I repeat, she is fine, she is alive, she is walking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected / EndSARS Protests In Nigeria: Funny Placards And Photos / Mile 12 Boy Pursues SARS With Stones And Bottles From Their Area(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.