Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Osaze Odewimgwe's Epic Response To A South African Fan - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Odewimgwe's Epic Response To A South African Fan (73793 Views)

Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) / Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts / Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaze Odewimgwe's Epic Response To A South African Fan by sharpwriter(m): 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
RealGOAT:
You are ..., let me not use that word on you. What has tribalism got to do with what I wrote, Ighalo that was the man of of the match did I mentioned or said anything bad against him.
When Mikel was underperforming I was among those that criticized him and I also critized Omeruo for that equalizer, and this guy's Edo?
Pls am not tribalistic when it comes to super eagles or any games Nigeria is playing, I judge and analyse situation based on what I see without being partial.
If you are good in reading games you will understand that chukwueze was the player that changed the complexion of the game,his introduction was perfect from the manager. Simon Moses is not a bad player but the Cameroonian had caged him at that wing but chukwueze is more skillful than him and a fresh leg too.
Pls take your time and rewatch the match bcus one single substitution can make or mar a team.

Moses Simon looks more like a boxer jare... Filled with muscles and very rigid.... Though he dey try sha.
Re: Osaze Odewimgwe's Epic Response To A South African Fan by Slimsly100(f): 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2019
MikeBetty:
mek We Reformat His Failed Memory?

The bros don old aswear!!!
grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Osaze Odewimgwe's Epic Response To A South African Fan by BluntBoy(m): 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2019
Heffalump:

In 2004, the same Eagles went ahead and played in the final against the host, Tunisia. Nigerian team was solid than what we have at the present. Well, we have the boys but the organisation is currently poor undecided

No, we didn't play Tunisia in the final, rather, it was the Semifinals.

The final was between Tunisia and Morocco.

Yes, I agree that our organization is currently in a shambles. However, I do not agree that this South African team is better than the one we beat 4-0 in 2004.

The South African teams have always impressed on the pitch, but the results have always been largely unimpressive.

They may outplay us on Wednesday, but it doesn't mean it would translate into victory for them.
Re: Osaze Odewimgwe's Epic Response To A South African Fan by nkemjacob2(m): 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2019
I pray SA should not use Nigeria to shine your our bad keeper. sA are good in taken shot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Argentina Vs Saudi Arabia: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 2) On 22nd Nov 2022 / The Best Daily 2+ Odds Around 95%wins / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.