Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? (8094 Views)

Please, Advise Me Genuinely / "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2019
Blakjewelry:
by his actions things he does and ready to do for you. the truth is you will know within your heart

thanks. this means if he can provide me anything i need to be happy he loves me
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Blakjewelry(m): 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
PrincessNZ:

I don't mean money per say, but by the way he treats you and if you are in need and he is in the capacity to help he won't hesitate.
love is evident in the little things we do.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
Deicide:
Men always love genuinely! Even if he just wants to chop and clean mouth grin is you women that actually suppose to be questioning your love for your partner, do you actually love him or you are after something he has?

i love him
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2019
luvyaself95:
Lemme know how you love him first

I love him
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2019
ladiesreject:
When he requests for a blood oath

this can't be for love

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2019
PrincessNZ:

But a fvck boy can do this
life aint that serious. Ur existence on love and validation. Even pastors are fuk boys these days. When u expect little or nothing from a guy or gal. U can never be pained when it casts. Be wise

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
catwalq:
When you never have to wonder if he does.

But some men can pretend
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2019
LordKO:

A man who loves you will never cheat on you - all things being equal - respect is a product of thoughtfulness. Thoughtfulness (altruism) is the soul of love, just as selflessness (altruism) is the sole of submissiveness.

is it possible for a man to be faithful to one woman?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by catwalq(f): 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
PrincessNZ:

But some men can pretend

Genuine affection can never be hidden.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Timekeeper: 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
ladiesreject:

Don't try this.
Cos no matter how much I love a girl, I will never ever forgive her if she cheats on me

I can even forgive but can't take or marry her.....

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by doczero: 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2019
Your language tells a lot about you and your maturity. The "Bleep boy" language should not come from a decent lady. Choose your words carefully. If it's me, I will use to judge you.
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by doczero: 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2019
I meant the "Bleep boy" language.
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Timekeeper: 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2019
catwalq:

Genuine affection can never be hidden.

How can I show more of my genuine affection to this lady I have known for almost a year sha... We've been friends since, though she's got many male toaster that wants to date her but she is not currently dating any... I made my intentions know to her last year, she wasn't ready.. I ignored her but found out that I cudnt just woo another lady cox I feel this lady within the campus might think I gave up on her... We r back again now and I'm still trying to let her know my intentions.. But I'm not in her hurry to date her, I wana settle down with her.....

Catwalq help me
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2019
dingbang:
yup. We sin against God everyday, doesn't he forgive us? Think!

so I don't have to expect my man to be faithful to me? And he should not expect same from me right?
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by pansophist(m): 4:21pm On Jul 07, 2019
PrincessNZ:

cc: ubunja

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by ubunja(m): 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

Your pussy will tell you smiley
the pussy will only tell her if he TURNS HER on or not.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by ubunja(m): 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
Joromi12:
The heart of man is wicked. U cannot know
but by their fruits you shall see them.

You can't read hearts but actions will tell
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by ubunja(m): 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2019
dingbang:
When he forgives you of your shortcomings.
as long as her shortcomings don't include adultery.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by dingbang(m): 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2019
PrincessNZ:

so I don't have to expect my man to be faithful to me? And he should not expect same from me right?
yup. Being faithful is a personal choice. Because a partner cheating is only causing harm to himself/herself and destroying his/her personal relationship with his/her maker. So if my woman decides to cheat on me, she is only destroying herself. If someone respects his/her body, the person will not sleep around

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by ubunja(m): 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2019
LordKO:
A man who loves you will constantly respect and admire you with or without gaining anything from you, of course so long as you always strive to do the right thing at the right time - one who comes into equity must come with clean hands. If relationship is involved (when it becomes intimate, not necessarily about having sexual intercourse), he'll be generous towards you too. And in your unavoidable moment of tolerable weakness - because perfection is of the most high - he'll correct/counter you in the most civil way he can. In summary, you'll always feel his thoughtful (altruistic) disposition.

Meanwhile, he'll neither worship you nor fear you nor condone evil from you though - so be wary of he who worships you or indulges your excesses. Evil disposition shouldn't be mistaken for unavoidable moment of weakness. He'll never be afraid of losing you, so long as he loses honourably - so you've to make yourself right to avoid giving him reason not to be afraid of losing you.

This same things are applicable to a woman who's submissive to her man - but not necessarily in equal and proportional measures and application.

Nice one, especially the bolded.

Though your first sentence on respect I will differ with. Respect is inferior to love I don't even know why women chase respect.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by ubunja(m): 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
PrincessNZ:

I say I need answer from mature people not immature person like you
he does have a point though
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by dingbang(m): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2019
ubunja:
as long as her shortcomings don't include adultery.
you sin against the Lord everyday yet he still loves you.
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by ubunja(m): 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2019
PrincessNZ:

thanks greatly for this. but can a man who loves me cheat on me with another woman?
of course.

I can cheat on you but still Iove you enough to die for you

Men compartmentalize

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by LordKO(m): 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2019
ubunja:

Nice one, especially the bolded.

Though your first sentence on respect I will differ with. Respect is inferior to love I don't even know why women chase respect.

Love (the big love) is a compound word and it has no meaning in itself literally. Therefore, respect, loyalty and other products attribute breeds (attributes like selflessness, thoughtfulness etc) are what constitute it. In a nutshell, respect is a constituent of love.

12 Likes

Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by ubunja(m): 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
LordKO:

Love (the big love) is a compound word and it has no meaning in itself literally. Therefore, respect, loyalty and other products attribute breeds (attributes like selflessness, thoughtfulness etc) are what constitute it. In a nutshell, respect is a constituent of love.

Statements like these vex me.
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by ubunja(m): 4:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
dingbang:
you sin against the Lord everyday yet he still loves you.
when women cheat they bring babies.

That's why in the olden days when a King had an illegitimate child it was called a Bastard. And could never take the throne.

But when a Queen cheated it was called Treason and she was executed. Why? Because she could put a son of non-royal blood on the throne.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by LordKO(m): 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2019
ubunja:

Statements like these vex me.

Lol. Love (the big love) is a variant of goodness, and respect is a constituent of goodness (love). Maybe you'll understand it in this format.

Emphasis on "the big love." Fancy is love, admiration is love, care is love, feelings is love - all these smaller love are constituents of the big love. The big love is encompassing.

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by ubunja(m): 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2019
LordKO:

Lol. Love (the big love) is a variant of goodness, and respect is a constituent of goodness (love). Maybe you'll understand it in this format.

Emphasis of "the big love." Fancy is love, admiration is love, care is love, feelings is love - all these smaller love are constituents of the big love. The big love is encompassing.
I prefer to break it down.

I hear you though

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by pryme(m): 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
God shows you. Most times we see but we ignore.

You feel his love. I doubt anyone can mimick true love. If it ain't it, it ain't it.

Then you dont understand why they call them players.
It's because they can play that game.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by pryme(m): 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
PrincessNZ:

thanks greatly for this. but can a man who loves me cheat on me with another woman?

Yes,
Just like a mad man will love somebody.
Even men that beat their wives to death also love their wives.

It's up to you to choose.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2019
loswhite:
A man who loves you can fall short and cheat on you... Please note not constant cheating. He will definitely put an effort not to cheat and over time he can be completely faithful...

that means a woman can also fall short and cheat his man and be forgiven right?
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 07, 2019
cucumbae:
The day he tells you "I love you.

but anyone can say it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man And Lady Performs Sexual Act On Stage Live, Spark Outrage / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Doesnt Respect You Anymore / Who Would You Prefer? •pics•

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.